Unearthed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oscar was still skeptical.

His eyes said everything as they drifted back and forth between Joaquin and I, "Uh huh..." He nodded, "So what's really going on here?"

I didn't get the chance to respond, as Joaquin jumped right back in the midst of it, "Nothing!" He snapped, "Stop asking so many questions! Piss off unless you're going to work out with us or else we'll beat your ass like we used to back in middle school!"

Oscar complied and eventually stepped back out into the hallway, shooting Joaquin a nasty look before he did so, and shut the door.

We finally were able to take a breath. That was close. I immediately spun around and locked the door, my boner bouncing as I did so, ensuring there would be no more surprises in store.

"We need to be more subtle," I warned Joaquin as soon as the lock turned, "Oscar will squeal the second he finds us out."

"Yeah," Joaquin concurred, "I'm going to rebury the tome later today, in a different spot this time. Far away!"

"Wait, wait!" I grabbed Joaquin's arm, "Before you do, lemme make one more wish!"

I felt amazing in this new hunky body! And not even mentioning the newfound confidence I had with each inch of cock that the tome added. I needed one last thing before I was perfect!

"No, that's it!" Joaquin insisted, "We already went too far! Oscar is asking too many questions, and Mom and Dad will be too!"

I was already becoming irked, "Oh, of course!" I shot back sarcastically, "I'm totally sure Oscar wasn't suspicious when Joaquin came back from Tio Humberto's farm absolutely jacked and with enough money to buy a Mustang! After all, Joaquin already got everything HE wanted, fuck everyone else!"

"Hey!" Joaquin barked, "I help out around here! I'm paying Mom and Dad rent now, unlike your broke ass!"

I opened my mouth to respond, but Joaquin cut me off, "Plus, it's MY book! Why shouldn't I get everything I want!?"

I was starting to get really sick of having to beg every time I wanted to use this tome, but I swallowed my pride and did so anyways, "Joaquin, this is shaping up to be the best Spring Break of my life! But there's only three days left, and I just need one more wish to make it perfect!"

"No!" Joaquin was firm, placing his hands on his hips, "No more wishes! I already hid the book in a place where you'll never find it!"

Well, there was a challenge. But I knew, despite his big muscles, that Joaquin was weak. And a big brother always knows where to strike, "Oh, I'm sure I won't be able to find it!" I raised an eyebrow, a smirk spreading across my lips, "But Oscar certainly could..."

"You wouldn't!" Joaquin contested me, his brow furrowing.

"And if Oscar can't, then I'm sure Mom and Dad will once he tells them!" I laughed, "And you're gonna be fucked for playing around with witchcraft!"

"I'll erase your wishes!" Joaquin threatened me, "You'll have nothing."

"I'll have every wish I want once I tell Oscar what you've been using him for," I shot back, "Hell, he'll probably even let me use his blood for both our wishes! While you'll be stuck as a chubby geek locked in his bedroom playing video games and jerking off to porn all day...Just the way I left you, all over again."

Joaquin held firm.

But the weakening of resolve was evident in his face. He sighed, relenting, "Damn it! Fine! One last wish, you got it!?"

Wrapping my arms around him in a big brotherly bear hug, "Oh! You're the best lil' brother anyone could ask for!"

This was only right. This tome seemed to be the only form of compensation I had for all the hard work I've put in the last couple years. In fact, maybe it was me who should've been the one to find it. But I didn't mind sharing.

Begrudgingly, Joaquin led me to his bedroom, "Where'd you hide it?" I asked.

Joaquin dug through his hamper--throwing out worn underwear, sweaty jockstraps and socks, and a myriad of muscleshirts and tank tops until he pulled out the tome sitting at the very bottom, "Smart!" I complemented, "No one especially wants to dig through your sweaty clothes!"

Joaquin handed me the tome as I opened it and placed it on his desk. Flipping precariously through the pages until I reached the one where I had last written my previous two wishes.

Grabbing a nearby pen, I began writing: Marcos Ortiz comes into a great deal of non-taxable, free money.

"You know you have to wait until Oscar falls asleep, right?" Joaquin reminded me.

I laughed, throwing the pen on the table. Joaquin still didn't understand what this was shaping up to be.

"Bro, who gives a shit!?" I grabbed him by his broad shoulders, "IT'S SPRING BREAK!"

The rest of the day and night was a blur to be quite honest.

The wait until the sun went down felt like an eternity. When the time came, we finally snuck back into Oscar's room for the third time since we began using the mysterious tome. Following precedent, Joaquin pricked Oscar's finger onto the ink of my last wish, and I quickly followed up by shooting my load onto the page. Piles of money were at the forefront of my mind as I orgasmed.

With that, I resigned myself back to bed where I quickly fell asleep.

Another fucked up dream disrupted my slumber. This time, the insurmountable beasts towered over me, shoving their clawed fingers down my throat. Choking and gagging me with my very own spit and bile as I tried to fight back but was unsuccessful in doing so.

Once my gullet was lubed and soaked, my throat sore from the rough and violent finger-fucking session, the two monsters produced a cloth sack. A metallic sound emanating from the shaking bag as they dug their claws inside and produced handfuls of golden coins.

One demon holding my mouth open, his fingers physically spreading my mouth and jaw wide open, while the other began forcibly shoving coins down my throat. Beginning with one token, then two, then three, until he finally began shoving them down by the fistful. Choking by this point, both my esophagus and gut stuffed with cold metal.

When I awoke, I felt as though I was suffocating. Unable to breathe, only able to cough and hack violently as I pounded away at my chest with my balled fist.

I finally was able to catch my breath after a few short minutes. My heart racing out of its chest, I had to verbally remind myself to calm down. It was only a dream. A bad dream.

Once an accident. Twice a coincidence. Three times a pattern.

It had to have been the tome.

Once I was sure that I was physically fine, my lungs full of air, it finally occurred to me to check my banking app. After all, we had followed all the steps properly and, as history tells us, my wish should've manifested into reality.

But the first thing that caught my attention when I glared at my phone was an email from the school. They had informed me that there was an error on my financial aid package, and in doing so they had vastly underpaid what I was owed for the upcoming semester.

I had never seen so many zeros in my bank account before.

Now uncannily aware of how shaky my breath was as I tried to comprehend the sight in front of me. My mind awash in the things I could buy and experience now that I had so much money to spend. Yet only one thing kept nagging me this entire week...

I wanted to experience the Spring Break I never had.

I wasted no time--quickly grabbing Joaquin and showing him all the money in my account, we put our heads together and came up with the idea for a mini-vacation that all three of us brothers could go on before Mom and Dad came home Sunday.

Hopping into Joaquin's Mustang and heading down to the nearest car rental place, we rented out an Escalade for the following two days so all three of us could enjoy the sights and sounds and experiences awaiting us.

Returning home and waking up Oscar to inform him of the plan, we were met with incredulity and a pestering of questions. The straightforward answer didn't placate him, he was still untrusting of the words coming out of my mouth and my explanations. He always was too smart for his own good.

Eventually, my patience wore thin, and I simply threatened him with, "Listen, we're taking off whether you're a part of it or not. Now we've got an Escalade sitting in the driveway and we're driving off in an hour. Are you in or not?"

That seemed to convince him.

With our clothes and toiletries packed, we stuffed our bags into the trunk of the car and hopped in. With Joaquin behind the steering wheel, we sped off down dusty roads to Los Angeles.

The downpour had finally dissipated. Dark and ominous clouds gave way to bright and sunny skies, beautiful hues of orange and pink greeted us as the sun rose over the horizon. Beaming brightly down on us, the funk I was in immediately dissipated along with the rain as the shining glass of Downtown's skyscrapers beckoned us.

The day was an absolute blast!

Driving down sunny beaches, crowded with bikini babes and hot dudes, the smell of ocean air running through the car as we rolled down the windows. Beachfront towns were bustling, sidewalks packed and businesses booming with both locals and tourists coming from all walks of life.

Around the afternoon, we decided to stop by a fancy-looking seafood restaurant for a late lunch. Snooty and stuffy, with fancy décor and a mandatory dress code, we were initially met with incredulity and a scrunched-up nose by the maître d'. But once I produced a fat wad of hundred-dollar bills, we were instantly catered to with five-star service and dessert on the house.

With several hours left in the day, Joaquin wanted to visit a strip club. Oscar and I refused; we hadn't driven all the way to LA just to end up cooped up in some seedy strip joint. But we eventually settled on the next best thing and visited the Getty Villa, which boasted several pieces of art and culture from ancient Rome and Greece.

"You promised me there would be naked people here," Joaquin shot testily into my ear once he realized where we were.

I pointed at the statue of a naked Aphrodite.

When the sun finally fell and dark began to creep across the southland, we decided to eventually head back to the hotel for the night and pick up again in the morning...

I awoke in bed. But unlike how I typically came to awaken from these disturbing dreams, I didn't hop out of bed kicking and swinging.

Rather, this time I awoke groggily and in a deep aching pain, as though I had a hangover without having a single drop to drink. My vision blurry and unclear as I threw my legs over the edge of the bed and sat in silence and darkness.

I was in pain.

A burning, almost raw, sensation gripping my wrists and ankles as though they had just been unshackled for the first time in months. And, embarrassingly, a sharp and throbbing ache centering around my ass. Even sitting in bed was uncomfortable, as I forced myself to stand up and walk around the room.

Walking into the bathroom to flip on the lights and splash some water on my face, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My body was strong and in peak physical condition, the bulge in my underwear noticeable and bulbous, but my face looked droopy and tired.

"They're getting worse," I whispered to my reflection.

How could I possibly get a good night's rest if every night I was having these horrific nightmares? Demons and devils, beasts and monsters, bigger and stronger than me with horrifically large dicks.

It was still early morning when I checked the clock on the nightstand. If I was up due to these nightmares, then I was sure Joaquin had to be as well.

It was time we had a talk.

Getting dressed, sloppily tossing on some sweats and a hoodie, I made sure to grab the keycard to my room before stepping out into the hallway.

My room was sandwiched between both Joaquin's and Oscar's, Joaquin to my right and Oscar to my left. I walked down velvet carpets to Joaquin's room, carefully tapping on the door as to not wake any of the neighbors across the hallway.

The sound of chains unlatching and the door unlocking, as Joaquin poked his head through the gap of the door. Wordlessly, he stepped back and fully swung the door open so I could enter, "Can't sleep?" He already seemed to know the answer as I stepped inside.

"I've just been having these really messed up dreams..." I admitted to him as I passed him by.

Joaquin nodded understandingly, "Tell me about it. I just try to get as little sleep as possible, only what I need to get through the day."

"So, you've been having these dreams too?" I questioned, taking a seat at the desk the hotel provided each room, wincing in pain as I did so.

"Ever since I first began writing in that damn book," Joaquin brandished the tome, which he had hidden in his duffel bag, "Things weren't too bad at first, just bizarre stuff. Weird things that didn't make any sense. But now..."

"But they're getting more violent." I finished his sentence, "The dream I just had was..."

I instinctively rubbed my wrists, which were chained and blood-soaked less than a few minutes ago.

"Fucked." Was the only word I could come up with to describe what had happened in my dream, "Chained down and these two monsters, these demons, just..."

My hole still aching and throbbing in pain, feeling violated and abused in every which way. Being stretched to impossible lengths to accommodate beast-like cocks and gutfuls of boiling hot cum that cooked me from the inside out.

There was no way I could vocalize that to Joaquin. But he seemed to get the point.

"I guess it was just too good to be true," He eventually spoke after a bout of silence.

My eyes met his, "The book," He explained, examining the tome in his hands, "I guess just getting anything you want has to come with some sort of drawback."

"Was it worth it?" I asked pointedly, "You look like a total one-eighty than the fat gamer nerd I left behind."

"Husky!" Joaquin corrected, "And yes. It was worth it. I'm not going back."

"Good." I agreed, "I'm not either."

And I meant it.

For too long I worked my ass off without any form of compensation. I was the one who got straight A's throughout high school and was the first to go to college, and all I had ended up with was a skinny body, a crappy ride, and not a penny to my name.

Now was my opportunity to make this all right.

I deserved it.

"Welp," Joaquin slapped his thigh as he stuffed the black book back in his bag, "It's only a few more hours until morning. Let's just stay awake until Oscar gets up and we'll hit the road. This'll is our last day until we have to head home."

I nodded, "Well then, we better make it count!"

Oscar met Joaquin and I in the hotel's restaurant. There we were served a hearty breakfast with all the trimmings, "I'm more of a chorizo and beans kinda person," Oscar admitted as he took a bite of pancakes, "But this is good too!"

Back out on the streets, Joaquin wanted to visit the more iconic parts of Los Angeles. After some back-and-forth between the three of us of what exactly we wanted to see throughout our last day, we ended up agreeing to drive by Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard and go for a promenade on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Joaquin becoming increasingly more irritated as we twisted and turned around packed streets looking for a place to park, "Fuckin' tourists." He muttered under his breath as we took a turn onto Hollywood Boulevard for the fourth time, as though we were Angelenos ourselves.

I couldn't blame him though. Both the theatre and landmarked row were flooded with tourists and visitors, all clamoring to take selfies with the stars of their favorite celebrities. Some even kneeling and kissing the ground beneath them in adoration of millionaires they had never even met.

I then felt the nudge on my shoulder, Joaquin leaning over the center console with a loud whisper, "Yo, Marcos." He childishly giggled, "I dare you to moon them!"

I laughed it off, but Joaquin was serious, "Come on!" He tried to convince me, "Give them a good story to take back home!"

"You first!" I dared him back.

"I'm driving, dumbass!"

I caught a glimpse of Oscar in the rear-view mirror, sitting in the back of the car. Trying to hide the smile on his face as I peered behind my shoulder, "You in, lil' bro?" I invited him to join me.

A bright red hue instantly flushing his face, "Uhhh, I-I don't know."

"Come on!" Joaquin berated, "Don't be a pussy! They won't even know who you two are! We're gonna pass by the theatre in a minute, it's now or never!"

"It's just your nalgas," I tried to convince him, "It's not like you're flashing something bad or anything!"

I could already see the crowds of people gathering in front of the landmark from down the street, and we were rapidly approaching. My heart beginning to race with fiendish fervor, "Come on, Oscar!" I called out to my little brother as I began unzipping my shorts and unbuckling my belt, "You can't be scared of what Mom would think your entire life!"

"I'm not!" Oscar shot back.

"Well come on then!" I teased, "You're with your brothers, not Mom and Dad."

That seemed to win him over, as he began quickly fenagling with his own zipper and buttons, "Thirty seconds out!" Joaquin laughed as he began lowering both our windows from his side.

My heart beating rapidly in my chest now as I pulled down both my shorts and underwear to my ankles, my soft cock flopping around crazily with each bump in the road. Unbuckling my seatbelt as I took a glance in the rearview mirror to see Oscar doing the same, covering his junk with his hands as he slid his pants down to his knees.

"Get ready! We're passing by in ten seconds!" Joaquin counted down as he slowed down the Escalade.

The three of us already in hysterics as I couldn't believe what we were about to do. Placing my knees on the passenger's seat, hand on the dashboard to steady myself, mentally readying myself to pop my ass out the window at moment's notice.

"Get ready!" Joaquin excitingly yelped, "Three...Two...One. NOW!"

Without giving it a second thought, Oscar and I stuck our asses out both the front and back passenger windows simultaneously. Joaquin blaring the loud horn of the car as every eye turned at the source of the racket.

The feeling of the cool air brushing against my exposed asscheeks only accentuated the experience. And while I couldn't see any faces, the gasps and wails from the shocked victims joined in with the sounds of honking and the laughter from the three of us inside the car.

Oscar was laughing so hard at what we were doing, he was crying. In fact, he was sticking so much of his rear end out the window, I was afraid he was going to slip through and out the car.

But everything was fine as we finally zipped past the crowds of tourists and got back in our seats. All three of us dying of hilarity, I was laughing so hard that I was struggling to breathe.

"We should've blown them a kiss!" Oscar suggested as we all broke into another round of raucous laughter.

"Holy shit! I can't believe you did that!" Joaquin expressed, wiping tears from his face, "Especially Oscar!"

"Just don't tell Mom!" Oscar pleaded, pulling up his pants, "She'd whoop my ass!"

"Oscar, you're eighteen!" I reminded him, "Mom can't do anything to you anymore! Just stay clear of the police and you'll be fine."

The sound of the police siren behind us informed me that God had a twisted sense of humor.

"Oh fuck!" Oscar cried, surprising both Joaquin and I that the words came out of his lips, "I knew I shouldn't have listened to you guys! I'm gonna go to jail now!"

"Oscar, if you go to jail, I'll go to jail too." I attempted to assuage him, but then I realized that it probably didn't help.

"Chill," Joaquin reasoned, "Just let me talk to him. Let's see if we can find a place alone..."

1...456789