Unearthed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the brim of my shirt and raising it to my chest revealed only lean and slender muscle. Bulging biceps and cut sixpack abs were nowhere in sight.

"No! No, no, no, no!" I cried, my worried face reflecting back to me, "Please, God. Don't tell me..."

Bracing myself for the worst, I latched my thumb under the bands of both my sweats and underwear and peeked down below. Resting lazily between my legs was my perfectly average-sized dick, of typical length and girth, nothing gargantuan about it.

"FUCK!" I shouted as the realization settled in, "JOAQUIN!"

Sprinting madly out of the kitchen, knocking coffee all over the countertop in doing so, I ran down the hallway and to Joaquin's room where I nearly slammed into his door in my attempt to get inside, "Joaquin! I'm going to kick your ass!" I threatened as I finally barged my way inside his room.

The door crashing against the wall as I forced my way inside, I was immediately ready to begin pummeling the second I saw my younger brother. But instead, I was caught off guard by who exactly I was looking at.

Short and chubby, with thick-framed glasses and a smearing of acne across his jawline. His clothes far too tight and ill-fitting. It was the boy that I had left behind last semester. He had returned, replacing his fitter and handsomer self.

Silence.

Oscar and I staring at each other in total shock. Returned to our original forms against our wills, losing every ounce of confidence and swagger that we had once had. Those days of vacationing and big dicked antics seemed far behind us as our eyes finally met one another's.

And then, breaking the silence in unison, we realized, "OSCAR!!!"

The both of us getting stuck in the doorframe as we both tried to run out his room, we stumbled into the hallway and ran to Oscar's door.

I couldn't open the door to Oscar's room. The knob turned successfully, but there was something heavy that was blocking the room from the inside. I slammed my palm against the solid wood, "Oscar!" I called through the door, "Hey, buddy! Just open the door! We just wanna talk!"

I tried to remain calm, but the panic and rushing anxiety came through in the shrill cry of my voice.

Joaquin was far less patient, slamming his closed fist against the door with all his might, "Open the fucking door, Oscar!" He demanded, slamming his full weight against it, "Give it back! It's MY book!"

"Oscar, just listen to me!" I attempted to be the voice of reason, "There's no reason why this needs to be a competition, we can ALL get what we want! Open the door and we can explain everything!"

"We're brothers!" I continued, my voice becoming more and more desperate as I continued to beg, "We always have each other's backs! So just open the door and let's talk this out!"

"GIVE IT BACK, YOU FUCKING THIEF!" Joaquin hollered, slamming the sole of his foot against the door, "GIVE ME MY BOOK BACK! GIVE ME EVERYTHING BACK!"

I physically had to wrestle Joaquin away from the door, he was banging and pounding on it so hard, "Stop!" I gritted in his ear, "Joaquin, it's you and me. We can get everything back, but we need Oscar's blood to do it!"

That seemed to calm him down, breathing heavily while I held his arms behind his back, "I'm going to fucking kill him!" He whispered back to me, tears beginning to well in his eyes, "I just want to go back. That's all I want, Marcos..."

"Just stay calm," I reminded him, "And we can get everything back! The body, the dick, and the money! He already knows about the book, just play along for now until we can talk him into giving his blood for our wishes. And then-"

"And then we take the tome back!" Joaquin finished my thought, "And hide it! Somewhere only you and I know of."

"And deny, deny, deny when Mom and Dad come back and Oscar snitches to them!" I played out the rest of the scenario.

"We'll have to cross out whatever he wished for," Joaquin whispered in an even lower voice, "We can explain away what happened to you, but all three of us? It'll be too obvious."

I nodded solemnly, loosening my grip on his arms as he freed himself.

At that time, the heavy and imposing footsteps from behind the door progressively got louder. Then the sound of furniture scraping across the floor as whatever heavy blockade was behind the door was being displaced.

Then the doorknob twisted and the door slowly creaked open...

Both Joaquin and I slowly stepping back, our backs pressing against the far wall, as we tilted our heads up at the sight of Oscar struggling to fit through the doorframe as he stepped into the hallway.

"Holy shit," Joaquin spoke for the both of us.

"H-Hey, Oscar!" I tried to sound jovial, like nothing was out of the ordinary, but I failed miserably as the tension and dread came through in droves, "I-If you gave us a minute, we could explain everything!"

Oscar crossed his bulky arms expectingly, his eyebrow raising as a nonverbal cue to continue.

"Y-Y-You see," I stuttered and stammered as the sudden realization hit me that Oscar could literally toss the both of us down the hallway at any moment, "Joaquin had the book for WEEKS and hid it from the both of us!"

"Oh, you asshole!" Joaquin spat poisonously at me before redirecting his attention to Oscar, "Marcos knew about the book for the last two days and hid it from you! Where do you think he got all the money to go on vacation from!?"

"Hey, Oscar!" I got his attention, his head turning in my direction, "You and me, right? Big bro and lil' bro working together! We can share the tome and get everything you and I want!"

Joaquin shoving me to the side, sending me almost crashing to the floor if I hadn't held onto the wall, "Fuck that!" Joaquin shouted, "Oscar, it's my book! You and I should be the ones sharing it! Hell, in fact, you can KEEP it! All I want is my old body and dick back. What happens after that is up to you!"

"No, no, no!" I jumped back in the conversation, "Oscar! You and I are the smart ones here, not Joaquin! This tome is a million-dollar idea! We can see wishes to people! You don't think people will spend thousands of dollars to get their wish to come true!?"

"Listen to him, Oscar! Do you really think Marcos will let you take half his money?" Joaquin pointed at me, "Yes, I said half HIS money! Because all he ever thinks about is himself! He's a selfish prick!"

"Not as selfish as hiding the book from everyone for weeks!" I retaliated.

"Just before you opened the door, he was planning on how to steal the book back from you!" Joaquin squealed as my face turned a bright cherry red, "You can't trust him! He thinks he's entitled to all of this!"

I placed my hand across my heart in a show of sincerity, softening my voice as I approached my little brother, "Oscar, I know you know how unfair it is to work so hard and yet get nothing in return! With this tome, we can finally get rewarded for all the hard work we've done!"

I pointed at Joaquin, "This moron has never worked a day in his life!"

A stinging pain shot out across my hand as Joaquin slapped it out of the air, "I was the one who found the book on Tio Humbeto's farm!" He defended, "Marcos knew about the book for the past two days and said nothing about you! All his wishes were about himself! In fact, he even joined in on trying to hide it from you too!"

"If I'M bad!" He pointed at himself, "He's just as guilty as me!"

In a brief moment of self-realization, I realized how ridiculous we must've looked to Oscar. Him, both metaphorically and now literally, looking down on us pointing our fingers at one another like toddlers.

Oscar was unimpressed, "Wow!" Was all he could muster.

I recoiled at the sound of the deep thunderous voice coming out of his mouth. I surely didn't expect that to come out of him.

He continued, pausing for a brief moment, "You're both kinda dicks..."

In an epic show of humility, Joaquin physically dropped to his knees, "Oscar, I'm sorry!" He pleaded, "Please let's just move on from this! You and me, baby bro! We don't need Marcos for this, he's leaving us again later today anyways!"

Not one to be outdone, I crashed to my knees and cried out, "Oscar, the last two days with you have been some of the best days of my life! Please, let's just work this out between us! Joaquin lied to the BOTH of us!"

Oscar had been towering over the both of us before. But now, on our knees in front of him, he looked absolutely God-like. An overwhelming titan of muscle, masculinity, and testosterone.

But, despite his physical changes in appearance, there was something so intrinsically Oscar about the skeptical look in his eyes as they drifted back and forth between his older brothers.

"Well..." Oscar began, scratching his chin, "I was actually going to suggest that all three of us could get what we wanted..."

"Yes, thank you!" Joaquin praised, "Thank you, Oscar!"

An indescribable weight was lifted off my shoulders as I finally felt that I could finally breathe again, "Oh, thank you Oscar!" I cried out following Joaquin, "Thank you for showing such great mercy upon us!"

"Kissass," Joaquin muttered under his breath.

"Dipshit," I whispered back at him

"But then," Oscar continued, his booming voice echoing down the hallway, "I just realized how fucking pathetic the both of you really were. I can't actually believe I used to look up to the both of you."

Initially, I would've just shrugged Oscar's words off as just the bitterness of being the youngest brother. But it wasn't until I saw our reflection in his irises, how small and pitiful we looked on our knees, that it sunk in for me.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I pleaded, crawling on my hands and knees to where I was able to wrap my arms around his gigantic legs, "Please, Oscar! Don't say that!"

Joaquin did the same, holding firm of his other leg, "Whatever you want from us, Oscar! Amber, Victoria, Melanie, whichever girl you want to bang!" He offered, "How about all of them? I'll even let you cuck me!"

"He can just wish for women, you idiot!" I spat at him through clenched teeth, "He doesn't want your sloppy seconds!"

"Well, it's not like you have anything to offer, broke ass!" He hit back.

The both of us instantly shoved backwards and onto the floor as Oscar shook the both of us off on him like a dog does fleas. He stepped forward, standing over the both of us with his legs firmly rooted on each of our far sides, containing the both of us between his feet.

And looking up at him, I could only think of one thing.

He looked just like the figures from my dreams...

Minus the scaled skin and hoofed feet, of course. But his body was far bigger and stronger than Joaquin and I at our prime, with great boulders sitting upon his shoulders and a midsection chiseled out of stone. His thighs so unbelievably muscled and toned, they looked fit to crush a melon...or a head.

And as I thought back to each one of my horrific nightmares, recalling every detail I possibly could about the beasts that brutalized me, only one last thing came to mind...

My eyes gradually drifting down past stacks of muscle and brawn, they eventually rested upon his almighty bulge...

Where it looked as though his underwear was physically shredding at the seams in the failing attempt to constrain not only his mammoth thighs, but his phenomenally herculean shaft and bulky ballsack.

"What I want..." Oscar began to toy with us, taking his time and putting a dramatic pause between each word.

"Is to stay this way..." He continued, running his hands across great muscles and mass.

Then I heard it.

RIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Muscles that I didn't even know existed started bulging out, fat veins coursing through, as the fabric of the underwear began to literally tear and shred around his massive thighs.

Then, with a single tug, he snapped the elastic band off around his waist and discarded the shredded underwear to the side.

Joaquin and I gasped simultaneously at the shocking sight in front of us. My asshole intrinsically puckering up seeing Oscar's horridly enormous cock, weightily swinging back and forth like a grandfather clock, it carried such an abnormal thickness and girth.

"Forever." He finished his sentence.

There was simply no way for this to be physically possible in a normal realm, this was undoubtedly the work of the supernatural. He had to have wished for this...

"Oscar!" Joaquin yelped, "What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?"

I had to concur, "Oscar, there is no way you can physically use that thing!" I warned, pointing at it dangling between his legs, "It will not fit in anything!"

"Oh, I'll make it fit." Was his answer, smirking all the while.

I turned to face Joaquin, who was laying on the ground besides me. Our eyes meeting, in full understanding of what he was intending on doing to us.

There was only one way you could make your wishes permanent.

"Marcos," Joaquin's eyes full of worry, "...RUN!"

He and I scurrying off the floor in a hurry, but I didn't even get the chance to stand on my feet before I was immediately yanked off the ground and found myself grasped in an iron headlock. My neck pinned between Oscar's monstrous bicep and his thick hairy forearm as Joaquin managed to slip away, running down the hallway, "Joaquin!" I called out, "Help me!"

Too late, he had already slipped out the back door and into the garage.

"That's alright," Oscar chuckled, "I'll make do with just you for now, Marcos."

With all my strength, I attempted to pry his arm away from me, but it was physically impossible. As though he made as sturdy as steel and rock, any attempt to wiggle loose or fight free were in vain. Even as I wildly kicked and kneed him, trying to knock him off balance, I felt as though I were fighting against the inevitable as he dragged my unwilling body down the hallway and towards the living room.

"Oscar, you can't!" I begged my little brother as he forced me down to my knees, "Please, just think about this!"

"Oh, I've thought plenty," Oscar replied, "Believe me, I've put far more thought into this book than either of you have."

His bulbous cockhead directed right towards me; his leaking slit like a running faucet producing a literal waterfall of precum. Even while soft, he had to have been at least just as thick as Joaquin and I had previously been while fully erect.

How could Oscar even think such a physically outrageous cock would be attractive?

"No!" I attempted to recoil away, but the mighty hand on top of my head was too firm, "JOAQUIN! JOAQU-URMPH!"

My mouth was instantly assaulted by his beast-like prick, roughly shoving his immense girth inside of me. My lips stretching to ridiculous proportions as my jaw widened as much as physically possible in a weak attempt to accommodate Oscar inside of me.

Fuck! This wasn't good! I could feel him growing even larger inside my mouth! His cock was expanding, growing even girthier and thicker inside of me...

I tried to call out for help, one last yell for Joaquin to come and get me out of this. But I couldn't do it. Instead, Oscar threw his head back and let out a hearty moan, "Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" He exclaimed, "I mean, I knew blowjobs must've been good. But shit..."

This was humiliating. The entire household order was flipped. My little brother was now the man of the house.

I couldn't respond, only able to violently choke and gag as frothy rivers of spit and precum drooled out the sides of my mouth and coalesced in a single strand down my chin. My shirt absolutely soaked, Oscar merely gripped my collar and ripped the shirt off my body with a single yank.

My gag reflex was now kicking into overdrive, never having to deal with such a thick blunt object ramming it's way down the back of my throat before. Tears welling up in my eyes, dripping down my face as I had nowhere to look but up--towards the look of sadistic pleasure that had colored Oscar's face.

His dick slipping out of my mouth, leaving my throat on fire as a wet belch soon followed. Actual floods of spit and precum overflowing my bottom lip and splattered over my chest, I looked upon the colossal rod in horror as I realized that brutal throatbashing session had only comprised of the first few inches.

In fact, only the mere tip and a little past that had been coated in spit. There was still substantial length that had been untouched.

"Oscar!" I cried, coughing violently as wads of mucus and salvia splattered across the floor, "Listen to me! We can still work together! We can still get everything we-"

A heavy wallop blindsided me, striking me square across the face and leaving my ear ringing. At first, I thought that Oscar must've swung at me, a dull and achy sensation expanding across the side of my face.

But the splattering of precum across my cheek told me otherwise, "You're still talking about that?" Oscar questioned, "Geez, Marcos. I'm really beginning wonder if you really are the 'smart one'. You're beginning to sound like a broken record now!"

"Because you're not thinking clearly about it!" I snapped at him, "You're just obsessed with your massive di-"

I was instantly popped again on the other cheek this time. Oscar's boner, heavy and dense, whacking across my face with a loud and heavy thud that sounded as imposing as it felt.

Then without warning, I once again was subjected to another brutal jackhammering session. Rudely jamming his intensely thick cockhead down the far end of my throat, a sickeningly slick river of precum oozing down the back of my throat made me feel like choking.

Oscar was adamant this time, unrelenting and unabashed about attempting to slide as much of his enormous prick inside of me. Despite my very best attempts to get this over with and swallow him down, he was simply so girthy and thick that it was physically impossible to slide any more of his shaft down my gullet without dislocating my jaw.

I couldn't breathe.

I tapped on his muscled thighs, trying to get his attention. But Oscar was more preoccupied with feeling up his own buff body and beefy pecs rather than his mammoth chode blocking his big brother's airwaves. His moaning and grunts overshadowing my muffled cries.

I was slapping at his legs now, punching them in any attempt to try and get his attention. I needed oxygen.

And then I saw them...

Sagging dangerously low between his thighs was his enormous set of balls. Each nut easily the size of a small grapefruit, extraordinary heavy and covered in dense fuzz. With nothing else working, lightheadedness beginning to seep in, I cupped one of the low-hanging nuts and gave it a squeeze in the palm of my hand.

A sharp cry emanating from Oscar's lips as he instantly jumped backwards, his cock popping out of my mouth as air finally filled my lungs.

Then in an instant, as though I were weightless, Joaquin gasped me from the floor and tossed me onto the living room couch.

Ripping off my sweats and underwear from my person, leaving me totally naked and exposed, his hands wrapped around my ankles as he forced my knees to my chest. The cool air brushing against my clenched asshole, a thick wad of spit from Oscar's mouth landing directly on it, "O-Oscar!" I cried, realizing what he was intending to do, "I-I-I can't, you can't fit! You won't be able to stick that-"

Imposing his superior weight on top of me, crushing me under his figure as he pressed his upper body against my propped-up legs. Panic began to set in when I felt his leaking head pressing against my quickly tightening hole. His precum mixing with his spit as the mixture of the two fluids trailed down my crack and dripped onto the couch.

1...456789