Unearthed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oscar," I begged him, "Please! It's not going to fit!"

All I could produce was a pitiful yelp as his wet knob pushed its way into my clenched asshole, forcibly beginning to stretch the lips of my hole with his thick dickhead.

Biting my lower lip, realizing that the tip alone was nowhere near the girthiest part of his erection, my heart began to flail wildly in my chest. Beating so hard, in fact, I didn't even hear the rushing footsteps from down the hall...

Then emerging out of the corner of my eye, Joaquin leaped across the coffee table and wrapped his arms around Joaquin's midsection to deliver a devastating tackle onto the ground...

Or, at least, that's what would've happened if Oscar wasn't now made of pure titanium.

Like a brick wall, Oscar didn't even flinch as Joaquin crashed into his side and splattered back down onto the floor.

Oscar didn't move an inch. Still on top of me, he turned his head, "Well, looks like we've got a line cutter!" He laughed, acknowledging Joaquin as though he were little more than a mosquito.

Relief washed over me as Oscar stood fully and took his weight off of me. From the side, his monumental boner looking like it must've required a crutch to stay upright and firm. But it led the way in front of him as he stood over Joaquin, hands on his hips as he tried to decide what to do with him.

Then, similarly to me, Oscar nonchalantly picked him up off the ground and tossed him over the backend of the couch. Joaquin's upper half hanging precariously over the back and his rear end jutting straight out and directed towards Oscar's leaking dick.

Oscar's eyes met mine, "Spread his cheeks." He demanded, as if it were a mundane request.

My eyes glancing at Joaquin, half his body hanging off the backend of the couch, and Oscar standing naked directly behind him, "N-No!" I refused, feeling remarkably vulnerable as I sat before my little brother fully naked.

"Spread. His. Cheeks." He repeated, more forcibly this time, "Unless you want to be the one who takes this!" He pointed at his ginormous cock.

"Just do it, Marcos." Joaquin muttered, "Let's get this over with."

I hesitated for a brief moment longer, but I eventually obliged. Scooting over to the other end of the couch where I wrapped one arm firmly around Joaquin's waist for support and used my free hand to drag his shorts and underwear down his thighs.

Joaquin's big brown ass fully exposed to the both of us now, my shaking hands resting on each warm asscheek before I spread them. There, nestled between a ring of dark curly hairs was Joaquin's perfectly puckered hole, virgin and untouched.

There was no way this was going to work. No lube, no stretching, no preparation whatsoever. Oscar was going to break Joaquin.

Trying to think of a deep solution before Oscar went balls deep, I spat directly onto Joaquin's hole and plunged a finger inside of him. A sharp yelp coming from my little brother as I did so, his hole clamping up in quick response.

This wasn't good. If Joaquin could barely handle a finger, his hole clenching around it so tightly the circulation began to cut off, there was no way he could take the Oscar's mighty girth!

Oscar's erection hovering ominously, inches away before plunging deep into his older brother. My attempts to fingerfuck Joaquin loose were in vain, rapidly pounding him with my middle finger only seemed to make him clench up and get even tighter!

My mouth was rapidly becoming drier by this point, but I managed to produce one last wad that I spat directly onto Joaquin's hole. But Oscar quickly became impatient, yanking my finger out of Joaquin before positing the tip of his overflowing cock directly against his asshole.

My hands returning back to spreading Joaquin's ass, bracing myself for what was about to happen.

Oscar pushed his way inside.

The shrill squeak escaping Joaquin's lips was overshadowed by Oscar's deep moans that radiated throughout the entire room. Grimacing in a shared pain as the sight of Joaquin's hole beginning to stretch and widen itself in order to accommodate the blunt cockhead that was attempting to jam it's way inside.

"Breathe," I reminded my younger brother, patting him on the butt.

"You try to breathe!" Joaquin snapped back, "when you're taking a gigantic co-AUGH, FUCK!"

I stared up at our younger brother, now gigantic and intimidating. The tip of his tongue pressed against his upper lip as though this was a problem he was trying to figure out how to solve. And the solution appeared to be brute force, as he jammed his first inch inside of Joaquin.

"You're hurting him!" I growled at my youngest brother, "He needs lube!"

Oscar didn't even look at me, "Well, you better start lubing him up then! Here!"

Gripping my chin in the palm of his hand, his fingers digging into my cheeks as he forcibly opened my mouth, Oscar brought up my head to face him as he leaned over and spat directly into my open mouth.

I immediately recoiled in disgust, Oscar's loogie swimming around in my mouth and mixing with my own saliva as I spat it back onto Joaquin's plugged up hole. Oscar didn't wait, bucking his hips and trying to jam himself deeper into Joaquin.

Another yelp from Joaquin, the lips of his asshole clasping tightly around Oscar's thick shaft. His hole was already stretched to extreme limits that I didn't even know were previously possible, and yet there was still significant cock left over--several inches of both length and girth that Oscar seemed hellbent on getting inside of him.

And yet, despite it all, I was absolutely rock hard watching this. My own boner, cruelly neglected and untouched, oozing precum onto the couch as I watched the perverted show unfold from my special front row seat.

Eventually, the three of us--Oscar, Joaquin, and I--found a rhythm. My tongue and lips continuously lubing up the next inch of cock Oscar was ready to shove in, Oscar sliding his way inside Joaquin, and I worked on the upcoming inch.

Despite that, it was a good while before Oscar was fully able to go balls deep inside of Joaquin.

But when the time came, when every single inch of girthy cock was buried deep inside of Joaquin, that's when things got wild.

Oscar turning on the jackhammer, ramming and pounding into Joaquin with such raw and incredible force that the couch nearly toppled over with every mighty thrust. Oscar's roars of pleasure took on a monstrous form, growling and howling with delight, dwarfing the squeaking and screeching of the couch dragging across wooden flooring.

Joaquin's fat buttcheeks slapping against muscular thighs with every shove Oscar gave. Low-hanging balls swinging back and forth wildly between Oscar's thighs, swinging out from below his ass before swinging right back against Joaquin's taint.

One of my hands now jerking my own dick, using my other hand to pull Joaquin's cheek open to ensure he got every single inch, I watched with fascination how Joaquin's hole transformed into a virgin pucker into a sloppy cummy mess, "Yeah, fuck him, lil' bro!" The words came out without any thought, "Fuck your big brother's ass, dude!"

"M-Marcos!" Joaquin shouted, getting railed all the while.

"I-I'm sorry, dude!" I shouted back, trying to talk louder than Oscar's screams of ecstasy, "I can't stop him! Hopefully he finishes soon!"

"Ugh, I don't!" Joaquin laughed, "This feels fucking incredible!"

I wasn't sure I had heard him correctly over all the other sounds in the room, but there was a marked change as Joaquin's screams and cries began to take a different tone. Moaning and groaning with every thrust Oscar gave him, every inch of cock making Joaquin's legs shake with excitement.

"You have to try this, Marcos!" Joaquin insisted, "You won't know how it feels until you have this...this...this MONSTER inside of you!"

I wasn't sure. I was certainly no virgin, but watching the way that Oscar's massive cock gaped and wrecked Joaquin's hole past it's limits freaked me out.

But for whatever reason, when I looked up at Oscar, who flashed me a cocky smirk, I felt at total peace about it.

Oscar pulled out of Joaquin's hole with a wet squelch. Only then you could see the shocking contrast of Joaquin's hole, once pretty and tight, to now being a sloppy gaping mess. Spit and precum liberally oozing out of the cavern and running down his thigh, dripping all over the couch.

I returned to being flipped onto my back. Joaquin crawling over to my side, assisting Oscar by grabbing my ankles and bringing them high into the air. I was at peace about this before, but the anxiety began to settle in when Oscar took his position between my legs, "Trust me, bro!" Joaquin exclaimed, a stupid smile plastered across his face, "It's a little uncomfortable at first, but after a few minutes it'll feel amazing!"

Chills instantly rushing up my spine as I felt my own hole get slobbered with precum, Oscar pressing his tip against it. Joaquin was ecstatic, "Just shove it in there, lil' bro!" He urged, "Shove it right up his cunt!"

And, despite what I had feared, there was no real pain behind it. Discomfort certainly, but as he slid inside of me and my hole stretched out and gripped snugly against such a mammoth rod, I felt at total ease about the whole thing.

It felt amazing. Incredible. Sparks of pleasure shooting throughout my body ceaselessly as I was getting stretched to my limits.

Oscar's raw power, his more-than-gargantuan dick widening my asshole to extents that I didn't even know were previously possible. The remarkable heat I felt inside of me, the wholeness, and the literal throbbing and pulsating as he slid in and out of me.

I guess the look on my face must've given it away, "That's some good stuff, huh?" Joaquin giggled.

"Holy fuck!" I breathlessly exclaimed, "I'm actually getting fucked by my little brother!"

And I was enjoying every second of it.

Joaquin cheering Oscar on as he continuously rammed into the deepest parts of me. Incredible force behind him as he trusted and crashed his hips against my ass, ensuring to nearly slide almost every inch out before jamming it all back in.

I saw sparks flying. No longer even caring about the wet and raunchy sounds coming out of my wrecked asshole, I was pure heaven. Moaning and muttering indescribably, not even understanding the words that came out of my own mouth as I begged Oscar to continue giving it to me.

But when my baby brother finally pulled out, I was left feeling empty and disappointed.

That's when he snatched both Joaquin and I by the air and sat us down in front of him. Crashing to our knees in front of Oscar, using his two hands to stroke and beat his dick madly, I knew what we were to do.

Joaquin and I beginning our oral assault on his massive shaft, his sensitive head, and his low-hanging nuts. Dragging our tongue across every inch, leaving behind thick coats of slobber and spit, plopping fat kisses lovingly across his ballsack.

It was when both of us began licking his head, our tongues touching and swirling each other's as we shared our little brother's massive leaking tip, that Oscar finally gave us the warning, "Fuuuuck!" He moaned, throwing his head back, "Marcos, Joaquin! I'm gonna-fuck-I'm, I'm cumming!"

Joaquin wrapping his arm around my neck and smushing our faces together--cheek to cheek--we both opened wide and stuck out our tongues as far as they would go.

A literal rain of jizz splattering down on the two of us, our hungry mouths wide open, getting sprayed and splashed with a thick and unrelenting volley of cum. Splattering all over our faces, leaving them covered under thick globby layers of Oscar's juices.

Silence. Only the sounds of Oscar's heavy panting as his two older brothers savored their new facials.

Joaquin and I high fived eachother, "That was fucking awesome!" Joaquin enthused, wiping the cum off his eyelids.

"Let's do it again!" I suggested, "I wanna ride it this time!"

"Oh, me too!" Joaquin concurred.

Oscar laughed, seemingly flattered, "We can go for a Round Two if you boys want. Lemme just grab a drink of water first, I'm parched!"

Oscar turning away and walking towards the kitchen, his beefy ass swaying back and forth. My mouth beginning to water, wondering if I would ever have the opportunity to shove my face between those brawny cheeks and just pig out on his asshole.

I looked down, Oscar's thick globs of cum dripping off my face and splattering across my chest and midsection. Licking my lips greedily to savor the taste and the relishing in the pure perversion of having my little brother's jizz coat the inside of my mouth.

I was in total bliss.

Then I felt the tug on my arm, Joaquin hurriedly beckoning me onto my feet and placing his finger across his lips in a hushing motion.

Oscar's muscular back turned towards us, raiding the fridge for an after-sex snack, I followed Joaquin out of the living room and back down the hallway, "Where are we going?" I questioned him under hushed breathe, "I don't want to leave!"

He didn't answer me, instead dragging me into Oscar's room.

Sitting on his desk in front of the window, there the tome sat. It's pages wide open and readily accessible to write in.

"I snuck back in here while you and Oscar were in the living room," He explained, walking over to the open pages of the book, "I thought if I could scratch out his wishes, everything would return to normal. But..."

I approached his side, watching carefully as he grabbed a nearby pen and attempted to strike out any of Oscar's wishes. As though the pen were out of ink or the page were made of wax, there was no marking made on Oscar's written words.

It was too late. His wishes were sealed. Permanently.

But he had done something significantly different from what Joaquin and I had done. Each wish he wrote filled the entire page, not with words, but with art.

Oscar Ortiz gains the most supreme stature, physicality, and masculinity of the three brothers--Oscar, Marcos, and Joaquin.

Then below, filling out the vast majority of the page, was a penciled drawing of immaculate detail and quality. A mighty chest and arms, cut abs, and crushing thighs. An accurate representation of the beast that our little brother had been transformed into.

Oscar Ortiz grows the largest, girthiest, and weightiest dick and balls. Easily surpassing that of Marcos and Joaquin.

In the bottom corner of the page was my personal drawing. As though Oscar had copied the sketch over from my wish in meticulous detail, even down the strands of ball hair. Then, towering and imposing over mine, was his manifestation of his new cock--far larger, girthier, and intensely more menacing.

And finally, flipping the page, we came across his final wish:

Oscar Ortiz has the otherworldly ability to make anyone he fucks feels complete and whole, in a total state of transcendence. To the point where he can make anyone he wishes would become utterly and totally dependent on him and his cum.

And below, he had drawn us. Joaquin and I.

I know I should've felt violated, angry, or betrayed. But in truth, I really didn't care.

I had thought that by previously using the book to wish for a ripped body and big dick, I was somehow repaying myself for all the hard work I had done throughout the previous few years. But rather, I was using it to fill the gaping void that permeated within me.

I felt almost silly. I spent so much time focusing on materialistic things and wishing for what I thought a "man" should have. But I should've just wished to be...happy.

Things seemed so much clearer now.

And even though I was back to my slender frame and average-sized dick, I was far better off now than I had been for those two days. I knew it must've been the tome's effects, Oscar's manifestations transcending from his deepest desires into reality, but again...I just didn't care.

Joaquin and I looked at eachother, our faces plastered with our youngest brother's cum, and we laughed. Like the good ol' days, carefree and with a zest for whatever the future would bring.

"Yo, boys!" Oscar called out from the living room, "Ready for Round Two? First one here gets to ride me while the other sits on my face!"

"Come on, bro!" Joaquin nudged my arm, "We've still got a couple hours left of Spring Break!"

I nodded, "Yep! And it's been a hell of a lot more fun than Puerto Vallarta!"

With that, I firmly shut the tome and walked arm-in-arm with my brother back into the living room...

Best. Spring Break. Ever.

1...456789