Unearthed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Mom always did say that the people who used to own that land would do weird stuff. White Magic, rituals in the middle of the night, seances." I recalled, "That's why his soil was always so fertile...I don't know if it was true, or she was just telling us that to keep us from going way out in the fields..."

"Do you think they left it?" Joaquin wondered out loud, "Seems like something real important to just leave behind."

"Maybe they wanted someone to find it," I suggested.

"Either that, or La Llorona left it!"

The name of that woman alone sent chills down my spine. A reminder of how Dad scared us when we were small children by saying how she would come after us if we were sneaking around past our bedtime.

"So, what's the deal?" I raised an eyebrow, "This has to belong to someone, dedicated to some sort of deity, no? The Greeks used to believe that the god Tyche would rule their fortunes, their destinies."

I looked down at the tome. As much as I wanted to toss it from my hands, deep into the wilds of the forest, there was something urging me to write in it, "So all I gotta do is write a wish in this thing and it becomes true?"

Joaquin shook his head, "It's not that simple. There are rules you have to follow."

He instructed me to flip to the very front page, which held what appeared to be a set of instructions, "As long as you follow the rules," he explained, "Anything you write in there can become true..."

My head was spinning by this point. This couldn't be real. But if Joaquin was pulling my leg, he really went the extra mile to make this as convincing as possible.

It took me an embarrassing amount of tries and rereads before I was fully able to comprehend what the rules to this tome were:

Firstly, each written wish can only be applied to the one writing it. You couldn't make a wish on someone else's behalf or wish something onto another individual, "Yeah, so you can't wish for your girl to become sluttier or somethin'." Joaquin giggled, "But I've managed to figure out that you can make yourself have certain effects on others."

The next wish was simple, only one wish could be written at a time. There were no combining wishes or trying to cover multiple wishes under one umbrella.

Each written wish will come to fruition upon the writer while asleep.

Each written wish must be physically possible and achievable within physical domains.

That was all rather straightforward. But then things started getting weird.

Initially, I wasn't sure if it was due to my lack of sleep or my misunderstanding of Spanish, but Joaquin assured me that I was reading each instruction correctly.

The next instruction that caught my attention was that each written wish had to be dotted with the blood of a virgin.

"Wait, where are you finding a virgin from?" I asked Joaquin, "You and I aren't virgins. And Mom and Dad...erm...had us..."

Joaquin laughed as though I was joking. But upon seeing my befuddled face, he dropped the smile from his face and quickly became serious, "Dude," He began, "It's Oscar. Oscar is still a virgin."

"O-Oh." Was all I could respond with, quickly stuffing my face back in the book to avoid the awkwardness.

I didn't get to avoid it for long, as I read the following rule. I instantly pointed it out to Joaquin, "Am I reading this right?"

"Oh yeah, THAT rule!" Joaquin nodded, "Yeah, you're reading it right! Kinda weird, don't know why they asked for that."

If the virgin blood wasn't enough, the instructions stated that every wish had to be met with a sacrifice of a cumshot onto the page.

As you orgasm, focus on your wish. Envision it. Manifest it. Believe it.

"Like...actual cum?" I winced, realizing why so many of the pages had been stuck together.

The look on Joaquin's face confirmed the answer I was dreading.

"Gross," I shook my head as I hurriedly read the final rule on the page.

Each wish is subject to reversal with the stroke of a pen. That is, until the virgin whose blood soaked said wish loses their virginity. In which case, the wish will be sealed permanently.

"Why do you think I've been pushing so hard to get the kid a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend. Or whatever." Joaquin exclaimed, "I'm trying to keep this bod for a lifetime!"

The last words on the page didn't look like an instruction. But rather, they looked moreso like advice:

Take this tome. Write in it. Manifest your deepest wishes and desires. Fill it with diagrams and sigils. Let this book be used as a platform for transmuting artificiality into tangibility.

This was too much for me. Information flying at me at too fast a pace for me to truly comprehend--all I knew was that Joaquin was using this bone-chilling tome to get every advantage he had.

And, in truth, this newfound information brought some form of vindication. Now I knew for a fact that Joaquin had some sort of supernatural help in his efforts. There was no way that I could possibly compete with that. Now it was my turn to get what I deserved...

"Marcos, aren't you going to write anything?" Joaquin questioned, as though he had read my mind.

It had just occurred to me. I hadn't even thought of what I wanted to write yet.

Joaquin and I had agreed that, since we had all day, that I could spend some time thinking of what I wanted my wish to be. After all, Joaquin explained, we had to wait until Oscar had fallen asleep before we could prick his finger for his blood, which is how Joaquin had been getting it for his wishes.

Taking back the book, which I was internally thankful for, Joaquin stuffed it back inside the plastic bag and we began the trek back home.

The walk back home felt that it took much longer than the walk to the tree. My mind awash in confusion, cloudiness, and curiosity as I tried to figure out what exactly I wanted to wish for.

Both of us were soaking wet by the time we entered the house through the backdoor. Oscar instantly launched into a barrage of questions, "Where were you guys?"

"Going for a jog." Was Joaquin's brusque answer, plastic bag hidden behind his body, as he stepped into his room and shut the door.

Oscar instantly locked eyes with me, the look on his face making it apparent that he didn't buy the story, "What's his problem?" He raised an eyebrow, pouring milk into his bowl of cereal.

"Nothing," Was my answer, "Don't worry about it."

Admittingly, my answer came across as rather snappy as well. Still giving me a suspicious side eye and muttering something under his breath, Oscar dropped the subject as he quietly walked off into the living room and I brewed my morning coffee. By the time I had a full cup and joined Oscar in the living room, Joaquin had walked out of his room and joined the two of us.

Thus, a repeat of yesterday shortly commenced.

The three of us--Oscar, Joaquin, and I--lounging around in the living room and watching brain-rotting television. Trashy reality television shows, mindless action movies, and when all else failed, we busted out our phone.

But I was unable to pay attention to any of it. Every time I found myself become engrossed in a movie or a television show, my mind would instantly switch back to what my wish would be. Joaquin and I exchanging knowing glances throughout the day, but not daring to mention a word of it with Oscar so nearby.

Then I saw it.

Joaquin's bobbing bulge as he got up and made his way to the kitchen. His heavy cock swinging back and forth and balls bouncing wildly with each step he took.

It just clicked. I mean, what guy wouldn't want a massive monster cock?

The thought of a huge, hefty horse cock resting between my legs, matched only by a huge pair of nuts, made me rock hard. So hard, in fact, that I excused myself to the bathroom where I could have a moment of privacy.

Locking the door behind me and quickly pulling out my boner through the fly of my shorts, I wasted no time before gripping my shaft and jerking off into the toilet bowl. Surfing for some porn on my phone, clicking the first video I saw, I imagined how it would feel jerking off my soon-to-be donkey dick.

It was less than five minutes until I finally orgasmed. Shooting my load into the toilet bowl and using some toilet paper to clean up the bit that shot onto the seat itself. My nuts finally drained; I think I could manage for the rest of the day.

I couldn't wait for Oscar to fall asleep...

The time finally came when Oscar, his lanky body wrapped in a towel, came out of the shower and wished us a good night before he retreated to his room.

Within seconds of the door closing, the tome was out on the coffee table and opened to the first blank page. Joaquin handing me a pen and urgently instructing to make my wish, "Make it count!" He warned me, "This thing isn't a toy."

I brushed him off, reminding him that I was the eldest brother here.

Pen in hand, I wrote clearly and legibly to ensure that there was zero room for error or misinterpretation: Marcos Ortiz grows a gargantuan monster cock and balls.

"Niiiiiiiiice!" Joaquin concurred, staring over my shoulder, "Not even big, but fuckin' 'gargantuan'! Welcome to the Big Dick Club, big bro!"

"Hey, I gotta make it count!" I laughed, "Plus, it's not very fair if your big bro isn't BIG!"

It was time to wait even longer. Oscar was already in his room, now it was just waiting for him to actually fall asleep. I waited all day; I could wait an hour more.

While waiting, I had heeded the words of the book which had urged its authors to use it as a platform for drawing diagrams and sigils. Rather immaturely, I had taken it upon myself to draw a massive dick besides my written wish--a thick and veiny shaft, a prominent mushroomed tip, and low-hanging nuts sagging beneath it.

"Did it hurt?" I asked my younger brother, who was seated beside me on the couch, as I doodled away.

"Like...growing?" He clarified, raising an eyebrow, "Yeah, kinda..."

"Any side effects or anything I should know?" I followed up, wanting to ensure there were no surprises in store for me.

"Uhhhhhh...You might have some trouble sleeping," He admitted, leaving hearts on half-naked women on his Instagram feed.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I flipped to the instructions page, "The only way the wish can come true is if I fall asleep!"

"No, no. You can fall asleep fine," He elaborated, "It's just like...ya' know...Y-You'll find out soon enough. It's hard to explain..."

I rolled my eyes. Trying to get Joaquin to articulate something was like drawing blood from a stone.

I was literally counting down the seconds by the time of the hour's end. When it was finally time for action, Joaquin and I huddled in front of Oscar's door, both our ears pressed against the solid wood. Nothing. Even when Joaquin softly knocked on the door to elicit some form of response.

A finger held to his lips; Joaquin slowly turned the knob and stepped into Oscar's bedroom; I followed closely behind him.

On our tiptoes, trying to dampen the sound of the creaking wood under our feet as much as possible, Joaquin and I scurried to Oscar's bedside. It was dark, only the pale glow of the television from down the hall served as our light as we fumbled our way across the room.

Oscar was sound asleep, wrapped in a mess of blankets and pillows. This was too perfect; his arm was literally hanging off the edge of the bed and hovering a few inches off the floor.

With a deep breath I opened the heavy tomb in my hand, my thumb serving as the bookmark for the page that I had written my wish on. Sliding the now-open book directly underneath Oscar's hand, Joaquin crotched down by the beside and brandished a pin. With a soft grasp on Oscar's index finger, Joaquin used the pin to provide a quick prick.

The drop of virgin blood splashed neatly onto the ink of my written wish, "Simple as that," Joaquin whispered, "Now's for the other part." He added expectedly.

"Right here?" I whispered back, trying to constrain my surprise, "Right now?"

Joaquin shrugged, standing to his feet, "Sure, why not? He's sleeping."

That he was. Oscar muttering sweet nothings in his sleep as he shifted around in bed, Joaquin loosening his grip on Oscar's hand as he flipped to his side.

I was a bit uneasy about this whole thing, "Yeah, he is. But you aren't."

I couldn't really make out the details of his face, being shrouded in darkness, but I could only assume that he rolled his eyes as he turned his back towards me, "Hurry up." He ordered.

Cursing my horniness and now wishing that I hadn't jerked off earlier, with shaky hands I hurriedly whipped out my cock over the band of my sweats and began jerking off hovering over the open tome.

I was largely unsuccessful in trying to grow a boner, leaving me rubbing an awkward half chub. In spite of trying to jerk it in the same room as both my brothers, I attempted to concentrate on the mental images in my head--strong and sexy men with huge dicks, one that I would want.

It was hard to do so with Oscar snoring a few feet away from me, but eventually I managed to get the job done.

With a bit of grit and determination, I finally was able to unload my (admittingly weak) cumshot across the page. Remembering to envision and manifest my soon-to-be-massive cock, only a few sputters of jizz erupted out. Admittingly, my orgasm left much to be desired, but I was finally able to complete what was expected of me.

Quickly tucking my leaking dick away back in my underwear, Joaquin picked up the tome off the floor. Being extra careful to not touch any of my mess I left on the open pages, we snuck back out of Oscar's room. I closed the door behind me, sure that our little brother was none the wiser of what had just transpired.

Truth be told, I actually felt a significant pang of guilt that Oscar was an unwitting pawn in this whole shebang. But Joaquin quickly distracted my thoughts, informing me that I now needed to head to bed and that, by morning, my wish would come true.

"See you bright and early, dude!" Joaquin smiled as he stepped into his room, "Sweet dreams!"

Thanking him profusely for letting me make a wish in the tome, I retired to my bedroom where I promptly hopped into bed and tried to force myself to sleep.

"Tried" being the operative word.

Tossing and turning for at least another hour or so, in both trepidation and anticipation of what would await me come morning time. In due time, however, my eyelids progressively got heavier, and I finally drifted off into sleep...

I was lost. Alone. Scared.

Trashing wildly through endless forests and shrubbery. My feet bloody and sore from stomping on thorns and vines. Continuously stumbling through mud puddles and the moist earth, my vision utterly obscured through the downpour--unrelenting, unyielding, and unending.

I was naked. My body was shaking uncontrollably. Totally exposed and bare against the harsh elements of the rain, chill, and wind. I must've looked like an absolute mess--bruised, scraped, and sore. But most of all, I was tired.

I didn't have time to tend to my wounds. Something was chasing me.

I didn't know who, or what.

Murky shadows in the corners of my eyes served as the only representation I had of the perpetrators. Leaves cracking under their hoofed feet, trees being uprooted in their wake, and the ground shaking underneath me as they rapidly approached served as the only other sign of their coming. I dare not look back.

Were they the same figures I saw from the night before?

The tome! I could use black tome to wish them away!

I had to run. I had to get home.

But the forest was endless. Every twist and turn sunk me deeper inside its wooden cage. Mangled branches and twisted roots serving as nondescript landmarks as I madly dashed by, looking for any semblance of a pathway to get back home.

Trees marked with drawings served as the only guide I did have. Etched into bark with nails and claws--words and drawings, pentagrams and alchemical elements. Drawings that I had seen in the tome previously, I was sure of it. But I had no time to stop and read them, only giving them passing glances.

I crashed through a bushel of thorns.

My hands and arms scratched and bloodied; I came unto a large clearing amongst the ceaseless forest. The familiar-looking tree from earlier, where Joaquin had dug up the tome, sat in the center of this clearing. Likewise, it also sat in the center of an enormous pattern that had been etched in mud and dirt.

This was all so familiar, yet so different at the same time.

I didn't have any more time to inspect the massive sigil myself, as the rumblings from the forests behind me urged me to continue running. With nowhere else to turn, I made my first step deep into the mud...

Big mistake.

Like quicksand, I began to sink deeply into the wet and sloshy muck. Soon, both my feet were fully engulfed, up to my kneecaps, as I attempted to trudge across the clearing and get to the great tree sitting in front of me.

This was impossible. The mud and gunk were so dense that I physically could no longer run through it. In fact, I was sinking in even deeper now.

The hot breath crawling down the back of my neck informed me that it was too late.

My body plucked out of the mire as though I were simply a doll--weightless and dead. Then, like a puppy being held by the scruff of his neck, I was hoisted several feet off the ground.

Swinging madly against a force that I could not see, but I could feel their claws scratching and teeth gnashing at me. Two of them, on either side of me, their invisible hands gripping and grabbing at my arms and thighs, holding me in place against my will.

Then I saw them. Briefly.

Like a camera flash in front of my eyes, it was fast but enough to catch a glimpse. Bodies made of pure muscle and broadness, covered with a scale-like skin. Chills rushing down my spine as I saw sharp teeth twisted into sinister-looking smiles. Then their long tongues, coated with thick globs of spit, unwinding to slide across my bare body and leave a sickeningly slimy coating across my naked body.

Then came the pounding pressure on my groin. An intense feeling of squeezing, as though my balls were being crushed under the heel of an invisible foot. Both their tongues instantly assaulting my mouth as I opened it to scream, their winding tongues sliding deep down my throat...

I spun out of bed in throbbing pain.

Crumpling onto the cold wooden floor, holding my aching balls in the palms of my hands. The sharp and pulsating ache assaulting my cock and balls was ceaseless, as though they were being twisted agonizingly and were on the verge of bursting.

"We must've done something wrong!" I cried out to myself, alone in my room.

Unable to stand or move, only able to groan in agony in place with no relief in sight. I tried to call out Joaquin's name, surely he could hear me through these walls, but the words got stuck in my throat--only escaping in the form of grunts and moans. All I could manage to do was bite my tongue to keep myself from screaming out in pain.

"I-I need to go to the hospital..." I whispered to myself.

Relief finally came when eventually, thankfully, the pain subsided.

I was finally able to take in a deep breath and calm myself. Shakily arising to my feet as I stumbled around in the darkness, still uneasy and uncertain. I was fearful that the pain would return at any moment, but I managed to collect myself enough to flip on the light switch.

I just needed to gain my bearings.

123456...9