Unearthed Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every word that came out of her mouth felt like a humiliating kick to his stomach. "... You'd rather be with this... thing?" he added, pointing at Victoria. "Some crossdressing dude with fake tits?"

The two girls both broke into a roaring laughter. "'Crossdressing dude'?" Victoria asked, still with laughter in her voice. "I was born like this, dickhead."

"... Th-that's a lie," Adam shot back.

"Aww, are you sad that a girl has bigger cock than you?" she said, grabbing the base of her rock-hard shaft and wagging it back and forth. "Or that I'm so much taller and stronger?"

"You're not... stronger than me..." Adam whimpered in denial, his voice trailing off into nothingness.

The black lips on Victoria's face twisted into a grin. "Wanna try that out? Come on, little boy. I just stole your girlfriend, are you not gonna do anything? Punch me. Throw me out." She gave him a few seconds to give a reply, but he stayed silent. This time, the angry stare he gave her had her unable to stop herself from giggling cruelly. "That's what I thought. You're nothing but a fucking pussy."

Gritting his teeth, Adam tore his gaze away from her face to her twitching cock for a second, before his eyes met Alice's. "Whatever... I'm leaving you. Bye, Alice." Just as his tears were starting to run down his cheeks, he turned away from her and headed towards the door.

"Not so fast, Adam!" Alice called out after him.

Adam didn't even turn around, trying to hide the fact that he was crying. "What...?"

"If you leave me, where are you gonna go exactly? To live with your meth-head parents? I know you don't have any money to move out."

Adam went silent. He hadn't been given nearly enough time to think about how he would deal with this bizarre situation, and Alice was right. There was nowhere for him to go. His parents weren't only poor drug addicts that probably lived on the streets by now, they had also always been abusive for as long as he could remember. He didn't have any friends either, at least not anyone close enough to be able to hit up for a temporary place to sleep.

He wiped the tears off his face. "Then I'll sleep in the living room until I have enough."

"No you won't," Alice replied without skipping a beat.

"What?" Adam said, turning around to look at her sitting there with a sadistic smile on her face.

"I own this apartment. I can have you evicted if I want to."

Staring at her blankly, Adam took a little while to speak up. "What do you want from me...?" By now, he was ready to rip his own hair out in frustration. When did his girlfriend turn so evil?

She and Victoria shared a quick glance, both smiling at each other, before Alice turned back to Adam. "I'll allow you to stay on one condition."

"... And what's that?"

"Well, you see... Victoria is gonna fuck my tight little pussy with her huge, sexy cock... and you're gonna sit there and watch everything."

Adam's jaw hit the floor. He stared at the two of them, hoping that Alice was just messing with him, but the looks on their faces told him that such was not the case. This had to have been Victoria's idea, that was the only explanation for Alice suddenly turning against him like this.

"W-what?!" he gasped, blushing a deep red. "I'm not doing that!"

Alice shrugged. "Alright, guess you're gonna have to live on the streets now." She turned away from him, once again directing her focus at the fat cock that she had her hand wrapped around, leaning down to kiss the tip over and over. In the corner of her eye, she could see Adam struggling to make up his mind, and the anger and frustration that oozed off him was practically visible in the air. She looked up at him again. "Or... you could just grab a chair and watch me get my brains fucked out..."

Adam looked over at the little office chair next to their shared desk in the corner of the room. His lip quivered as his brain went over all the possible ways he could handle this situation, but he quickly realized that he was in a pinch. Part of him wanted to start throwing punches, but even disregarding the fact that he would be hitting two girls, it was doubtful that he could take Victoria on. Having said that, he knew it would never come down to that due to how much of a spineless little wimp he was.

He sighed as he walked over to the chair and sat down, gaining a perfect diagnoal view across the bed where the two girls would be having sex. "... Happy?" he mumbled, his defeated voice barely audible.

Alice giggled. "Very. Just sit there like a good boy." And just like that she bent over again, resuming the movements of her lips and tongue across Victoria's smooth, shiny mushroom tip. Glancing in Adam's direction as she worshipped her new goddess, she could see lifeless look in his blue eyes past the bright strands of blond, wavy hair hanging down over his face.

Fuck him, she thought to herself. Initially, she had expected to feel far more guilty in doing this, no matter how much the idea aroused her, but now, she was so horny that any rational thought had vanished. With that said, she still found Adam attractive, but he just couldn't give her what she truly wanted or needed. What she needed was a big, strong partner with ahuge cock.

And it's not like Adam had ever truly pleasured her. Every time they had slept together it was always the same, a bit of clumsy fingering by him, followed by sticking his little dicklet into Alice's barely wet pussy, before doing the typical selfish guy thing. Unenthusiastic humping for a minute or so, before blowing his weak little load into a far too big condom and falling asleep moments later, leaving Alice there, completely uncared for. She was sick of it. Sick of having such a weak-minded dork of a boyfriend, sick of having to take all the initiatives, sick of having a better sex life with her fingers than with him.

Not uttering a word, Adam sat there, his stare glued to his now ex-girlfriend's pretty little pink lips tightly wrapped around Victoria's impressive girth as they kept sliding up and down, covering it in her saliva and making lewd, wet sucking noises all the while. Judging from how deep she was going, she must have had her entire mouth filled, and yet she was barely showing any signs of discomfort. How was that even possible? She definitely hadn't been practising on Adam, and even if she had, his cock was nowhere near the size of that thick monster she was currently swallowing.

"Twelve," Victoria suddenly said, just as one of her hands moved to pet Alice on the head, indicating that she appreciated her efforts to worship her.

Adam looked at her, that ever so smug expression still present on her face. "... Huh?"

"To answer the question that you so desperately want to ask."

He looked back at her cock in pure awe, his eyes traveling from top to bottom across the veiny shaft.Twelve inches...? he thought to himself.No way... That's huge...

"How do you stack up, boy?" Victoria added, in a clearly mocking tone.

Instantly, Adam went beet-red. "I-I dunno... Like, six inches..."

The moment his words left his mouth, there was an audible choking noise from Alice, after which she retracted her lips from Victoria's cock. "Yeah, fucking right," she giggled. "More like four."

With both of them breaking out into an obnoxious cackle, Adam could not nothing but stare at them, his entire body shaking in humiliation. He should have known better than to try something like that, now that he knew Alice's true nature. By now, he had realized that there truly was nothing he could do to stop what was happening. Any protesting was just going to serve as further humiliation for him, considering the fact that Alice knew every single one of his weaknesses and insecurities, and had a way of easily reminding him of them.

"Aww, looks like the little cuck is jealous!" Victoria mocked, sitting up straight, revealing just how tall she was next to Alice. With one of her big, strong hands, she grabbed the small blonde by the chin and turned her face towards her own. "Maybe we should compare tongues as well..." Hardly even giving Alice a choice in the matter, she pressed her black lips against her pink ones, immediately sticking her aggressive tongue inside her mouth.

Alice didn't mind at all. In fact, it was exactly what she needed for her already wet cunt to practically gush all over her thighs. Being taken with such force in front of her loser of a boyfriend was the most exhilarating thing ever, as if all the frustration that had built up during their relationship was finally let out on him in the most befitting way possible. And unsurprisingly, Victoria wasso much better at kissing... The way her tongue massaged every little nook and cranny in her mouth was unlike anything she had ever experienced before, paired with her big, studly hands holding her in place... It was really to die for.

As their kiss went on, Victoria made sure to hold Alice's head in such a way that Adam had a perfect side view of their nasty spit-swapping. While Alice kept her eyes closed, Victoria had hers glued to him the entire time, the corners of her mouth curling into a slight grin while he merely sat there, with tears once again starting to form in his eyes. There really was nothing better than to watch little weaklings like him have everything taken from them by her hands. The looks on their faces as they realize how outmatched they are, how easily she is able to bring out the inner slut in their normally prude and dainty girlfriends. It all made her sofucking horny.

With his fingernails digging into his thighs, Adam could barely contain his anger and jealousy, to an even greater extent than when Alice had sucked her cock. Why did they have to kiss...? He was convinced that there was no way Alice was actually in love with this bitch, and that she was just after that thing between her legs... But the fact that they were kissing so vigorously almost made them look like a couple, more so than she ever had together with him.

Moreover, Alice had never kissed him like that... He could see the pure ecstasy on her face as their tongues ravaged each other, while she jerked Victoria's glistening shaft off as it throbbed in her hand. It almost looked like a beast was devouring her, Victoria's huge, pale body with black accessories and tattoos in stark contrast with Alice's slim, petite one, her skin tone a gorgeous, healthy tan, and her golden blonde hair glimmering in the light.

They finally broke the kiss with a wetsmack, both of them panting in lust and Alice staring into Victoria's black-lined eyes with hearts in her eyes. "Holy fuck..." she moaned, hardly even acknowledging Adam's presence anymore. "Nobody has ever kissed me like that..."

"Hear that, boy?" Victoria said. As she looked over at him, she grabbed Alice's wrists and pushed her hands against her fat, pale tits, prodding the smaller girl to play with them as she liked. It was as if she wanted to show off every single superior feature she possessed in rapid succession, bombarding Adam with reminders that he was outmatched. "Looks like your girlfriend has found herself an upgrade."

Alice squeezed Victoria's breasts with all her might, in awe of how much there was to play with. "I'm sorry, Adam..." she mumbled, her eyes fixed to the thick, pink nipples in front of her as she pressed them together, rubbing them against each other. "Victoria is so much better than you..." She finished her sentence at the same moment as diving forward with her lips, sucking in both of Victoria's nipples into her mouth.

Shamefully enough, Adam couldn't look away, despite having to take Alice's belittling remarks head-on. If given the opportunity, he would have beaten Victoria into a bloody pulp, but one thing was for certain about her: She was hot. Not in the same ultra-feminine, conventional way that Alice was, but in a rebellic, edgy way, challenging society with her own take on beauty. The worst part was the fact that her muscle mass didn't take anything away from her beauty, if anything, it enhanced it. She wasn't steroid-huge or particularly vascular or masculine in appearance... She simply looked like she had reached the very peak of natural, female strength potential, powerful and intimidating, yet still possessing a curvy, filled out body, the kind that the average man would pay money to touch and squeeze.

And seeing her plump tits getting sucked by his beauty of an ex-girlfriend? It was equally as sexy as it was frustrating.

Victoria giggled from the tongue tickling her nipples, petting Alice's hair with one hand, while the other explored the cleft between her little bubble-butt. "Bet this little slut would follow my every order... Hmm, maybe we could try that?" Up until that point, Victoria had had her legs closed, her thighs pressed almost completely against each other, but now she spread them for the first time.

Still watching Alice sucking tits, Adam didn't even pay attention to what Victoria was doing, at least until he saw her reach down with one hand towards her crotch. He looked down, laying his eyes upon a part of Victoria that had remained obscured up until that point, a part that, much like the rest of her, turned out to be nothing short ofridiculous in size: Her smooth, pale nuts. It felt as if time froze as he watched her lift her them up with her hand, their sheer size filling the entirety of her palm.

"Play with these things for a bit too," she ordered Alice, already forcing one of her hands down to grab them. Sure enough, the obedient little girl immediately started massaging them between her fingers, in her horny state using more force than most men could have handled, but to Victoria it was just right. She looked up at Adam, noticing his stunned expression. "What do you think, boy?"

Adam was promptly brought back from his daze. "Huh...? About what?"

"About my big, fat balls, of course. You like 'em?"

"Shut up..." he mumbled, blushing and looking away.

"Hey, remember your girlfriend's order," Victoria tutted. "Eyes on us at all times. And you better answer my question."

Adam reluctantly turned his gaze back to Alice's hand going to town on the goth girl's nutsack. "... What do you want me to say...? They're... big..."

"I asked if you like them, dumbass."

"W-why would I like them?" Adam stammered, his blushing face now frowning as well. She really had a way of getting on his nerves... But with that said, Victoria wasn't the only source of his frustration: He himself was another one. And the reason was simple... He couldn't look away. Never in his life had he seen a cock so huge and throbbing, or a pair of balls that hung so low and heavy, and for some strange reason, he felt his own little dick twitch in his pants as he continued to stare at the bestial display of sexual dominance. Though he didn't knowwhy exactly... Perhaps it was just the thought of Alice having her little pussy pried open by that monster, or the look on her pretty face as she orgasmed.

"Oh, come on," Victoria pestered. "Be honest with me... or I might just reveal your little secret to your girlfriend."

Alice instantly pulled back from sucking Victoria's tits, her eyes alternating between Adam and her new love. "Huh? What secret?"

Victoria smirked. "You wanna be the one to tell her, boy?"

"Adam, what is she talking about?" Alice pressed, glaring daggers at him as he looked at the floor.

"I-I don't know..."

"Victoria, tell me!" she continued.

"Later, princess," Victoria soothed, pulling Alice in for a hug and moving her lips next to her ear. "I'm gonna fuck that tight little pussy of yours now..."

That was all it took for Alice to forget about whatever Adam was hiding. "Yes, my goddess!" she bubbled. "My pussy is your property! Please use it as you like!"

"That's what I like to hear..." Victoria purred, complete with a soft kiss on the blonde's forehead. "Lie down on the bed for me..."

While relieved from being out of the spotlight, Adam was now instead overcome with a strong feeling of disgust towards his ex. Using terms like "goddess" and "property" was cringeworthy in and of itself, but it also really hammered in what a slut she had turned out to be. It was all so over the top... She was acting like a damn caricature, as if her personality had been reduced to being nothing more than a cock-hungry whore, and whether or not she was even being completely genuine remained unknown. But one thing was for certain: The thought of her acting like that during the times she had slept with Adam made him sick to his stomach.

And now, he would be forced to watch her pussy being shaped after Victoria's foot long cock, without any way of stopping it...

Alice went to lie down with butterflies in her stomach, feeling her heart beating faster and faster. Being ordered around was so hot! Especially at the hands of someone like Victoria... Truth be told, she was a little scared of taking her huge monster up her pussy, but this was something that she had fantasized about for a long time. Adam had never even been close to scratching her itch with his little dick, so it was unlikely that Victoria wasn't at least an upgrade even if there would be pain involved.

"You ready for all this?" Victoria said, slowly and erotically stroking her thick shaft.

Panting in lust, Alice stared at her cock longingly, her face a deep crimson and her pink pussy leaking all over the bed. "I'm ready... Please, show my weakling of a boyfriend how to please a woman..."

Victoria turned to Adam, shrugging. "Sorry, little cuck-boy," she taunted. "She's gonna be all mine after this."

"Just get it over with..." he replied, his tone no longer showing any obvious anger. It was as if he had given up, the look on his face merely sullen and... dead. Dead, like the relationship with the sweet girl that he once referred to as his girlfriend. But even so, his gaze remained glued to Victoria's pale cock, almost to the point where he forgot to blink...

... And Victoria took notice of it. She snickered as she observed the clear hint of awe in his otherwise empty expression, before turning around to face Alice, spreading her own legs wide to straddle the smaller girl lying there flat on the bed, whose pussy was currently soaking the bed. Placing one palm on the mattress next to Alice's head, she used her other hand to align the tip of her cock with the glistening womanhood that awaited beneath, rubbing it against its pink lips.

"I'll make you feel like a woman..." she purred softly. Although she had managed to stay completely cool up until now, she was pretty damn excited herself. Having to go to work every day with a blue-eyed, blonde bombshell like Alice was a frustrating experience to say the least, but this right here would make up for all of it.

"Don't make me wait any longer..." Alice begged, completely overwhelmed by what an alpha bull her new lover was. The feeling of the perfect, throbbing womanhood rubbing against her slit had the entire depth of her pussy tingling with an anxious desire to be filled, all the way up to where Adam could only dream of reaching.God, being a slut for huge cock felt so good!

Adjusting the her angle a final time with her hand, the very tip of Victoria's thick glans found its mark. Slowly but surely she pushed her powerful hips forward, sending her thick glans right into the wet orifice with unwavering resolution. The slick folds gave way easily, but as soon as the tight, unaccustomed walls of the small girl's pussy began squeezing her cock, Victoria's body was instantly hit with an electric surge of pleasure that kept getting stronger as she pushed further.

"Oh, fffffuck!" Alice hissed between her teeth. She had only accepted the head of the massive intruder so far, and already she had felt more sensation than every time Adam had fucked her combined. There was, however, a great deal of pain involved in these new sensations, but she welcomed that with open arms as long as her gushing pussy was stimulated equally in terms of raw pleasure... And judging by how close she was to cumming already, that seemed to be a likely possibility.