Unearthed Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely baffled, Adam stared at her with an open mouth, feeling his throat dry out. He turned to Alice, who was looking at Victoria with a blank expression, seeming completely oblivious to what was about to happen. Whether or not that was because she was an airhead or due to her mind-clouding afterglow was unclear.

Adam swallowed, moistening his throat and nodding at Victoria. "Yes..."

"Good," came her casual reply. "Begin."

Forcing himself to come to terms with his task, Adam went back to looking at Alice's oozing slit, hypnotized by the amount that was gushing out with no end in sight. With a deep breath, he leaned in, noticing that Alice was staring at him with her mouth hanging open, still not having grasped the situation. Nevertheless, he got closer and closer to her pussy without acknowledging her, yet worrying about what her reaction might be.

Pausing a couple of inches or so above her slick genitalia, Adam's nose was suddenly assaulted by the strong scent of fresh, hot cum. He recoiled slightly, but whether it was by surprise or disgust was unclear even to him. Gulping, he pursed his lips as he went for it again, his eyes crossed as he watched little bubbles of cum bursting along the gaping ring of Alice's pussy.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, brought out of her increasingly baffled state as she felt her ex's pretty little lips against hers, slurping out its contents. "Oh, shit, Adam..."

"He looks good in that position, don't you think?" said Victoria amusedly from the sidelines.

Alice bit her lip. "Yeah... I guess there is some use for him..."

Adam's mind was a mess at this point. Some part of him enjoyed their compliments, regardless of how backhanded they were, but considering the task that he was undertaking, it was hard for him to think of anything else thancum. His nose was stuffed with the smell, and his mouth already filled to the brim in the strangely bitter-sweet stuff, its consistency so thick that he almost had to chew it. And it just kept flowing, forcing him to gulp over and over, his tongue and lips working overtime to suck out the warm fluid from where it had been deposited.

Strangely enough, he didn't feel nearly as humiliated from drinking the goth bitch's cum as he had from having to watch her rail his pretty ex-girlfriend. Perhaps it was just due to how overwhelming a task it was, as if his brain was trying to block out any other thought thanchug, chug, chug. Or perhaps he was just happy that Alice allowed him some sort of physical contact with after all that he had been through. Or perhaps he actually... No. He couldn't bear to even imagine it. Even though his little cock was rock-hard...

With his cheeks, lips and nose smeared with cum, Adam was finally looking at a beautiful, glistening, pink pussy in front of him. But for some reason it couldn't keep his attention for very long, as he instead looked down at the blob of cum resting on the mattress underneath it, still holding its shape. Without thinking he bent all the way down and immediately began sucking up the stray semen between his lips, as if he was eating jelly without a spoon. He continued uninterrupted for a few seconds, before all that remained was a thin layer of white, which he proceeded to slurp up while sliding his lips across the damp bed without skipping a beat.

At last, he came back up, but was for some reason met with blank stares from both girls. "What...?" he mumbled bashfully. Was Victoria about to say that it wasn't good enough or some other bullshit excuse to humiliate him even more?

"I didn't even ask you to clean the sheets..." she said, trying to hold back her laughter. "You just really love my cum, don't you?"

Adam's face went as red as a tomato. "Shut the fuck up..." he hissed, turning away in shame. "Are we done here? Because if so, I'm leaving."

Alice sighed contently. "You can leave, but we're not done yet. Go sit in the living room and continue to listen to us-"

"No," Victoria interrupted, her deep voice demanding the attention of the couple.

"No...?" The blonde looked at her, confused, but she in turn had her predatory gaze set on Adam.

He froze in place as the huge goth girl suddenly got off the bed, staring at him as she made her way over to him with determined, powerful strides, her flaccid dick and balls swaying from side to side, and her fat tits jiggling along. Now seeing her standing in front of him for the first time, her six foot six, muscular, tattoo-covered frame was absolutely terrifying, in a way that he couldn't possibly have gauged before. Framed by her straight, black hair, her judgmental face loomed above him, every feature on it so alien and intimidating, from the glimmering piercings to the black lipstick and eyeshadow encompassing her gray, cold irises.

As Adam stood there, frozen in fear, he didn't even notice Victoria's hands reaching around his backside, until they each grabbed a fistful of his buttcheeks. She pulled him right up against her naked body, the smell of her sweat hitting him like a truck as he found himself with her pale breasts pressed against his chin and her wet cock against his abdomen. With a strangely playful smirk on her face, she leaned in closer towards him until their noses were almost touching, before uttering the sentence that would change his life forever.

"I'm not even close to being done with you, pretty boy..."