Unearthed Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holyshit, that's tight..." the muscular brute of a woman groaned, slowly feeding inch after inch deeper into Alice's grade A pussy. Every little bit of progress took nearly all the pushing force she could muster, but she was determined to fill up every nook and cranny with her veiny, throbbing, footlong cock no matter what.

Alice was completely out of it. She howled like an animal, her arms flailing around like crazy, trying to find something to grab onto. Conveniently enough, Victoria's bulky frame drew closer and closer along with her cock reaching deeper into her cunt, and thus, she wrapped her arms around her partners huge lats. In the same moment, her pussy was finally filled to the brim, and even though Victoria stopped moving, her pussy started spasming like crazy merely from being filled.

"Oh my god..." she breathed, her mind going numb and her body going limp as she had her first ever vaginal orgasm... and first ever squirt. Her pussy felt as if it was on fire as it emptied itself of the copious amounts of clear juices, spraying it all over Victoria's impressive abs.

"Mmm, there you go, princess..." she cooed, still remaining in place with her cock buried in pussy, though still having a good four inches to spare. She turned to Adam, who was sitting there in the corner without a word, the look on his face screaming of both astonishment and utter, humiliating defeat. "See that, little boy? With a cock like this, that's all it takes to make 'em cream all over you. How does it feel knowing that you'll never experience it?"

"You... f-fucking bitch..." he growled, his dick just about reaching a full stiffy from the undeniably sexy view, his lust clashing with the sheer embarrassment he was suffering, brewing together into the most frustrating experience of his life. Was that really all it took? Was he really destined to be a disappointing lover only due to the size of his dick? How was that fair?

Victoria eyed him from top to bottom with an amused snort. "Alright, well, you be a good boy and continue to sit there. Feel free to touch your little clit while I fuck your girlfriend." Deciding to stop being gentle, while also hell-bent to give Adam a show he would never forget, she violently grabbed the small blonde around her upper arms with asmack and slammed her back down on the bed. She pulled her hips back, far quicker than she had pushed them forward, then clenched her big, round asscheeks with all her might, jamming her cock right back inside.

Alice let out a high pitched, feminine shriek that was equally bestial as it was erotic. While her arms were now firmly held in place on the bed, she wrapped her flailing legs around Victoria's muscular butt, pushing back with her own hips in synch with her lover. Even though she realized that her pussy was about to be reduced to mush by the powerful cock pistoning in and out, she was loving every second of this... and the pleasure was nowhere near its peak yet.

With her face in a flushed state of bliss, she looked over at her ex.That's it, Adam, she thought to herself with a grin.Look at me... This is how a woman should be treated...

Squirming in his seat, Adam watched on, his hands in a white-knuckle grip around the bottom of the chair in an attempt to stop himself from using them for some reckless purpose, whether that be hitting something in anger... or touching himself. This was the first time seeing that look on Alice's face. She looked so slutty, so trashy, so... sexy. It was somehow relieving in a way to finally get to see the expression that Adam had struggled to bring out of her. But the fact that it was at the hands of that massive, dick-wieldingbitch made it downright insufferable at the same time. It was so infuriating how easy she had it, only by virtue of being a bit tall and buff... and having a dick a bit bigger than his... and the gall to command Alice as if she were nothing more than her personal cocksleeve...God, why was he getting so horny?!

"God damn, you'd think this tight little pussy had never been used before..." Victoria said, keeping her cool as her powerful thrusting ravaged the smaller girl, who, in contrast, looked close to fainting. Well, disregarding the smile she had from ear to ear.

"Yesss!" Alice screamed. "Harder! Fuck me harder,please!

Victoria chuckled. "As you wish, princess..." Had their sex been loud before, it go cranked up to a level that was practically deafening by now. But when you're a six foot six, 250 pound beast of dickgirl slamming your thick hips down with all your force against the sore, soaked pussy of a blonde little slut, there really isn't a whole lot you can do about it. And the resulting moans that poured out of Alice's mouth probably alerted even the most elderly of their neighbours.

"Oh myfucking gawd!" she screamed between her moans, each word accompanied by her pussy being violently speared by cock.

"You love daddy's cock, don't you, princess?!" Victoria grunted.

"Yes! Daddy's cock is the best!"

Slamming her hips down one last time before coming to a fully-inserted stop, Victoria let go of Alice's arms, instead hooking one of them around her tiny waist, pulling her up against her cock, holding her in her proper place during the unexpected pause. Her other hand grabbed the smaller girl around the throat, forcefully lifting her flushed face towards her own so that they were inches apart. With Alice stunned and strangely quiet in her grip, Victoria looked her straight in the eyes as she pursed her lips, before ejecting a fat wad of spit right in her face.

Her mouth twisted into a satisfied grin. "That's a good little slut..." she whispered hoarsely.

From the sidelines, Adam was shocked to see another sudden discharge of watery fluid gushing down between Alice's buttcheeks and onto the bed, staining it even more. Her silence was broken by a loud howl as her body spasmed, with her legs still wrapped around Victoria's brutish, motionless shape, and her arms dangling at her sides. Adam sat there, baffled over what had just happened, before irritation took over.

How the hell did Victoria just bring her to orgasmagain?! She didn't even do anything! She wasn't even moving! She just... spit in her face, for christ's sake... Was Alice some type of sicko who got off on being abused in bed? Who on earth could enjoy something like that? Being impaled on such a painfully large penis... Getting choked by a big, rough hand... All while having to endure having your face spit on, feeling the warm, sticky saliva spreading across your skin... Absolutelydespicable...

"Enjoying the show?"

Victoria's sudden words shifted Adam's attention to her. "... W-what?" he said, blankly staring at her as she sat up on her knees, taking Alice with her in her iron grip.

She smiled at him, just as smug as ever. "I think I got my answer... But if you want, I could make it even better..."

"... What do you mean?" Adam mumbled, blushing.

"Take your chair and sit down by the foot of the bed and I'll show you."

"F-fuck off," he stammered. "I'm not doing that..."

"Princess, tell him," Victoria said without any hesitation.

"Do as she says, Adam..." Alice commanded, still with a pussy full of cock, slowly grinding her hips against it in circular motions to keep the sex going despite Victoria not moving at the moment. "Victoria gives the orders now. She is the one who decides if you get to stay or not."

With blood boiling in his veins, Adam glared at the girls sitting there wrapped around each other, staring at him expectantly, both of them knowing that he could do nothing to stop them. He swallowed his anger as best he could and stood up, dragging the office chair along with him over to where he had been instructed to sit. Although if seeing them from behind was the only thing that was going to be different, at least that meant that he didn't have to see the deranged expressions on their faces, and the thought of that actually managed to calm him down a bit.

But just as he was about to sit down, Victoria spoke up. "No, no, you have to come closer than that. All the way up to the bed, until your knees touch the mattress."

Starting to ponder what exactly she was going to do, Adam nevertheless stayed silent and did as told. He slid the chair forward all the way and sat down, closer than he had ever been to that monster of a woman. What he quickly realized in this position was that, if it hadn't been for the storm of various emotions in his head, he would haveloved the view. Victoria's backside was truly a magnificent thing to behold. Every single muscle in her thick shoulders and back were defined so clearly in their sheen of sweat, and yet she still possessed just enough of a fat layer to still look womanly and soft to the touch.

Scanning her pale skin across the large back piece of what appeared to be a fallen angel with blood for tears and a skull in her hands, Adam's eyes arrived at her ass, and just as he hoped that he could have seen it with Victoria bent over rather than sitting on her knees... well, it almost seemed as if she had read his mind. With Alice in her grip, she began crawling backwards on her knees, slowly getting closer and closer to the edge of the bed where Adam now sat with an increasingly baffled facial expression. Before long the large tattoo on her wide back almost covered his entire field of vision, with her stopping no longer than a foot away from him, her feet even coming off the side of the bed next to his knees.

She turned her head towards him, her face barely visible behind the black hair hanging down the sides of her face. "You just sit there and enjoy, pretty boy," she teased, winking at him before turning back to Alice.

'Pretty boy'...? Adam thought to himself, blushing hard. Did she suddenly find him attractive? Or was she just making fun of the fact that he wasn't particularly manly? Perhaps that was more likely...

Regardless, what happened next made it hard to keep pondering the matter any further. Though he couldn't see Alice's face from where he sat, he could hear the high-pitched giggle escaping her mouth as Victoria laid her down onto the bed once more, the blonde's thighs pressed against her own torso and her lower legs splayed out in the air in a V-shape. From there, the massive goth leaned down over her, but instead of extending her legs back like she had done before, she kept them folded on each side of Alice's comparatively thin frame. The mating press. Simple, yet somehow eons hotter than the missionary position.

Lying face to face once again, Victoria put on a menacing frown. "I'm gonna destroy that little pussy of yours, princess... No other cock will ever compare when I'm done with you..." She slowly retracted her hips as she spoke, preparing to slamming them back in without mercy.

"You're all I need, my goddess..." Alice purred, her blue eyes glimmering with adoration as she looked up at Victoria's pierced, beautiful face. "Claim me... Fill me with your hot seed..."

Shoving her cock right back into the tight, wet slit that it had claimed as its home, Victoria dove her face forward with equal ferocity, somehow managing to instantly one-up the kiss from earlier. Quickly resuming her very same powerful, merciless humping from before, the reverberating of meaty slaps once again assaulted all three participants eardrums, this time as a backdrop to the suppressed girl-moans from the erotically contrasting conjunction of black lips against pink. That and the bassy grunge still faintly playing from the speakers.

Being this close to them, Adam was virtually hypnotized as his senses were under attack. The sounds were intense, but the smell even more so. The oozing combination of their mixed, girly sweat, the sweet aroma of Alice's drenched, smooth womanhood, the powerful musk of Victoria's alpha cock and balls... It was the smell of pure, bestialsex. Sex that he had no part in...

But most overwhelming were the visuals. From this angle, Adam could seeeverything. The stretched, pink rim of Alice's overstuffed pussy, her asshole just below it, bulging from the sheer pressure... And of course, Victoria's footlong, wrist-thick, pale cock, pistoning up and down with such force that it was a miracle that Alice was still intact. Additionally, he only realized now that the slapping sound of flesh against flesh that had been filling the room earlier was in no small part due to her full, heavy balls swinging against the blonde's bubble butt with each thrust.

Neither of Victoria's asscheeks had any tattoos on them, and that was probably for the best. Those things were definitely not something that you wanted to cover up, especially upon seeing them like this, moving up and down, jiggling like jelly despite the tremendous amount of muscle mass that surely made up a significant portion of their mass... a mass that was far larger than anything Adam had seen before. It was scary to imagine how many hundreds of pounds she could squat, and how many male gym-goers she emasculated on the daily. Needless to say, seeing it from the corner of the bed or on top of her folded legs had definitely not done it justice. Additionally, this angle offered something else, something that had Adam's little stiffy throbbing harder than ever... The view of her pretty, rosy asshole winking at him every time she clenched...

He couldn't help but bite his lip as he sat there, restless, twisting in his chair while the two girls were having the time of their lives. His only physical participation, if one could even call it that, was having his chest sprayed with dose after dose of Alice's girl-juices every time Victoria pulled her slick anaconda out of the small girl's pussy, as if she were in a perpetual state of orgasm. Come to think of it, a decent amount of it probably had Victoria's precum mixed into it... currently staining his shirt with droplet after droplet... with a few of them even hitting him in his awe-struck face... A strong shudder went through his body.

Turning her head to the side, Alice broke off their long-winded kiss. "Oh, shit..." she gasped, drool leaking down her cheeks. "Please, my goddess, I can't take it anymore! I... oh my god... I can't stop cumming..."

"Ah, fuck... Don't worry, princess... I'm about to fill you up real good..."

Alice bit her lip, squeezing the larger girl's muscles with all her might, her nails digging into her back. "Mmm, yes... Give me your seed, you big, strong bull! Impregnate me while my wimpy boyfriend watches!"

"As you wish, princess..." Victoria groaned, gritting her teeth, clenching every single one of her muscles that were currently being used to deliver devastating thrusts. "Take my fucking cum like the good slut you are!"

Alice's moans turned into erratic mewls as her body was pinned down underneath Victoria's, as she was slammed a final time. With cockmeat filling every inch of her pussy, throbbing against both her G-spot and A-spot at the same time, she came harder than ever before, her pussy clamping together like a vise, a feeling she had never experienced with Adam nor her fingers. As a new series of mind-numbing orgasms began setting in for real, she could just start to feel the warmth filling up her womb...

In that moment, Adam forgot any hatred or jealousy. He sat there, his little dick begging for release as the huge, domineering goth established herself as the true alpha among them, her cum most likely completely drowning Alice's ovaries. He could tell that her body was doing everything that it could to fill his ex up, her big balls undulating, her asshole twitching, and both of their engorged sex organs pulsating as they squeezed each other for every drop of their love juices, Alice ejecting hers onto her partner, while Victoria in turn gave as much as she could right back to her.

Adam couldn't even see any of it yet, but still, heknew. He knew that Alice was being injected with an amount that he couldn't hope to match even if he went at it for a whole day... hell, maybe even a week. Not only due to the fact that she had been cumming for nearly 20 seconds already, but also because he could literallyhear the faint splashing noises coming from within his ex-girlfriend's beat up cunt. Over... and over... and over...

At long last he noticed that her tensed up ballsack eventually relaxed, as did her muscular asscheeks, and finally, her outrageous creampie had come to an end. He sat there in complete, stunned silence, the two girls' labored breathing and the gloomy music being the only audible noises in the room, his whole body slumped over at the realization of what had just occurred. His cock was still betraying him however, standing hard and firm within his pants, pitching an embarrassing little tent that most likely would remain as long as the view of Victoria and Alice's backside were presented to him. Though as humiliating as it was, at least it was over now. He could finally start a new chapter in his life, knowing that his relationship with Alice would never have worked out now that she had revealed her true cravings.

But the strangest thing was that, while still heartbroken, there was something else gnawing at him, a strange feeling of anxiety that he couldn't quite place. Could it have been a feeling of inadequacy, as if the mockery that the girls had been dishing out had made him feel like less of a man? Or was it the impending possibility of having to go back to live with his parents, if staying here with his ex and her new partner would prove to be too much to handle? Or perhaps it was something worse than that, something that he knew deep down but couldn't bring himself to admit, something so shameful that his consciousness was doing its best to repress it...?

Suddenly, Victoria leaned over to the side of the bed, dragging her flaccid cock along with her as Alice remained in place. With a wetschlurp, it came flopping out of her snatch, covered in a layer of cum and pussy juices that collectively dripped off its length in outrageous amounts. But it was nothing compared to what had gathered in and around the blonde's smooth little pussy. Like lava from a volcano, her thick, gluey cum slowly began oozing out, running along the cleft of Alice's ass and onto the bed, where it gathered in a pile rather than spreading out into a stain.

"Holy fucking shit..." Alice gasped. "I've never felt that good in my life..."

Leaning over all the way to the side next to her, Victoria's back hit the bed with a thud. "Yeah, I get that a lot," she said immediately upon getting into position, bringing her arms behind her head to rest on. "What about you, boy? As impressed as your girlfriend?"

"I-I'm just..." Adam stammered, still staring right into the cum drenched abyss that was Alice's pussy.

"Oh, don't even try to lie to me. You know I fucked your girlfriend a hundred times better than you ever could have."

Sweat poured down every surface of Adam's heated body. "... Yes," he mumbled quietly. "You did..." As much as he would like to think that he was only saying whatever it took to please Victoria, deep down he knew that it was the truth. He could have been absent during their whole sex session and still learned the harsh truth just by looking at Alice's limp, sweaty body and creampied pussy.

Victoria grinned. "You know, I like honest little boys. Perhaps I'll reward you with a little meal..."

"... A meal?" He cast a glance at her lying there with an expectant look on her face. Surely she didn't mean...?

"Well, we can't leave your girlfriend all sticky like that, can we?"

"Wait, you want me to..." Adam began, trailing off as he pictured it in his head.

Victoria rolled her eyes. "You know exactly what I mean, I'm not going to spell it out for you. And if you utter a single word in protest, you will regret it,is that clear?"