Unearthly Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was laying it all out more plainly now.

Jack was surprised that he didn't feel overly sick to his stomach. He knew he should have, but all of this was too surreal perhaps to affect him by now.

"You mean, like... incest?" he exclaimed.

His grandmother hesitated a moment.

"...Yes, that is correct," she replied. She eyed him for a moment longer, trying to gauge his response.

"But... how? Isn't that dangerous? Isn't that wrong?"

He could tell his grandmother was searching for the right words.

"On Earth it surely is, there is no doubt about that. That is just how their DNA is arrayed. On Ultaria, however, life developed... differently."

Jack didn't even know that was possible. There was much he apparently didn't know.

"So you mean that... it didn't cause the same problems to them that it does to the people here?" he asked.

"Exactly," his mother chimed in.

"In fact," she continued, "it had the completely opposite effect back on Ultaria. Sexual variance caused too much disruption to our genetic code. It caused many health issues that were untreatable."

"That's... crazy," was all he could muster.

"Yes, it is a bit hard to wrap your head around," Cynthia said. "But you will grow more comfortable with the idea as time passes. Especially because you must understand that this fundamental rule remains true even for our family."

Her words were like a bombshell to Jack's ears. Was she implying what he thought? How would that even be possible? There was no way his dad was secretly one of his extra-terrestrial relatives. He had met his father's family before. They were utterly normal people. Humans. Not aliens from a far away world.

"That can't be true, what about my dad? Where did I come from?" he said.

Cynthia looked up to her daughter. They locked their gaze for a moment. Jack realized they must have been communicating silently.

After a moment, it seemed like they had reached some kind of conclusion, and his mother spoke.

"When Nana said that our ancestors were able to alter their DNA, what she didn't explain was how..." Amy said.

"In order to help us blend in with other people, we still need some of their genetic material... so yes, you are definitely your father's son. But... it's more complicated than that. Our bodies take only a small amount of human sperm--only what is minimally required for our genetic disguise. And human sperm on its own is not sufficient for conception to take place. For true conception to happen, we also need the sperm of an Ultari male."

Amy looked back at her mother who nodded approvingly.

"Do you understand, honey?" Cynthia asked. "Without the genetic material of our own people, pregnancy cannot happen."

Logistically this made sense to him, but emotionally he was confounded.

"I... I suppose it does, yeah," he replied. "So who is my real father?"

"Well... your dad is your real dad, of course," Amy said, squeezing his thigh again with tenderness.

"But he's not who got you pregnant?" Jack continued, deeply confused by all of this alien biology.

"...well, only partially, yes." Amy said.

"So who was the other half... the Ultari half?"

His grandmother interrupted them both.

"Your grandfather. Frank. My brother." She said matter-of-factly.

Jack turned to his mom and found himself speaking to her telepathically.

Grandpop Frank... her brother? he said.

Amy nodded silently.

He returned his gaze to his grandmother, who continued speaking.

"We are too old for anyone to realize, but yes, your grandfather was indeed my brother... my beloved older brother. And when I turned twenty and came of age, he helped to reveal our family's history to me. I quickly found a stranger to make love with and had your grandfather impregnate me... that was how your mother was born."

Jack just stared, open mouthed, at his mother. She smiled a bit and raised her eyebrows in a "crazy, right?" kind of look. His grandmother continued.

"Only a few years later I repeated the process with another stranger, and your grandfather and I welcomed Kim to the world not long after. When it eventually came time for your mother to have children of her own, your grandfather stepped in to help. It was a bit difficult with your father in the picture, especially since it took many months for the pregnancy to stick... but eventually your sister and you were born, and all was well. And the same for Kim. He fathered all of you, just as it has always been where we come from."

"It was all... him?" Jack clarified, letting the gravity of this all weigh down on him. He felt the world spinning. He pictured his grandfather's face in his mind, seeing him differently now for the first time.

"But haven't there been other men in our family?"

His grandmother smiled gently.

"That is an astute question," she said. "We Ultarians are predominately female. Only one male is born approximately every two to three generations. This helps keep our genetic code from being too disrupted. Does that make sense?"

He was piecing it all together, even though the final picture was hard to look at.

"I suppose," he said, affirming it did.

"Your grandfather was the first male born in two generations, and here you are two generations after him. This seems to be the rhythm our species has developed. It is how nature designed us."

There was moment of silence. Jack didn't know quite what to say to all of this. It still felt surreal.

Amy spoke up again.

"Do you understand what all of this means for you, Jack?"

Jack didn't want to say it, but he knew what she was getting at. He nodded.

"I need you to say it, sweetheart. Nana and I need to know you understand." she said.

He cleared his throat. The words almost wouldn't come out.

"When the... time comes... It will be my responsibility to help our family members get pregnant." he finally forced out. He couldn't bring himself to say my sister or my cousin, the faces of Emily and Katie swimming through his mind now against his will.

"Exactly, that's right," his mother said. "I know it may sound overwhelming now, but I promise it becomes easier with time."

He trusted his mother - he really did. It was just that he didn't see how this would become any easier to swallow as time went on. This seemed pretty insane all around. He wanted to vomit until he passed out.

"Doesn't it... doesn't it feel gross?" he then asked, still not completely convinced.

"Well... growing up among humans... yes, it does at first. But you will learn for yourself. Our bodies know what is right. There is no feeling like intimacy between... our family," his mother said, pausing before the words our family. She understood just how taboo it sounded to her son, but she was determined to assuage his concerns.

"You may have already begun noticing a certain attraction to us, in the same way we feel an attraction towards you. Have you started feeling it yet?" she asked.

He shook his head, unable to admit the truth to them. He looked at his mother in desperation, but she offered no help.

"Er, no, not really," he said, trying to sound convincing.

The impure thoughts about his mother... about Emily... about all of them... they had become louder and more frequent over the past few months. He felt sick to his stomach thinking about how his body was betraying him now, too. Who else could he trust to escape this madness if not even himself? He had never felt this lost for words before in his life. He didn't know which way was up anymore.

Amy gave him a smile as she stood up, now leaving only Jack and his grandmother on the table.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. It will all fall into place," she said.

"Where are you going? Are we done?" he asked.

"Almost," his mother replied. "A male's coming of age ceremony is consecrated with one final ritual."

"Consecrated? What do you mean?"

Jack looked back and forth between his mother and Cynthia again.

Amy looked uncomfortable, but remained silent. She deferred to the matriarch.

"It's tradition to consecrate this ceremony with an... intimacy ritual. To ensure the next male understands how to do his duty," his grandmother said.

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I'll leave you two alone, now. I should go see the girls off," Amy said, making her way for the stairwell.

"Bye, sweetheart," Cynthia called out to her daughter.

Jack and his grandmother sat there for a few moments in silence, his heart pounding out of his chest, until he heard the cement door shut behind his grandmother. They were alone down here, on this space ship from another world.

"Are you nervous?" she asked, breaking the silence.

He gulped, his arms shivering.

"Yeah," he said.

Cynthia could hear her grandson's heartbeat like a drum in this empty echo chamber of a room.

"I know it feels weird at first. But just trust me. I think you will enjoy it," she said, trying to sound encouraging. "We can go as slow or fast as you like."

Jack didn't know that he wanted to go at all, whether slow or fast. This was his grandmother, for christ's sake. This was firing off every neuron in his brain, telling him he was about to commit the greatest taboo possible.

"Couldn't this just wait until, er, Katie wanted to have a baby or something?" he asked. He knew he couldn't fight this, but he found himself trying to find any excuse.

"It is tradition," was all his nana responded. "Back there, on Ultaria, the male would freely consort with every female in his family. It is the way of our people, Jack."

She was whispering now, he noticed. Even though she had lived with this secret for years - hell, she had even participated in it - Jack could tell she still felt nervous.

"Even if they weren't trying to get pregnant?" he asked, still protesting.

"Yes, even then, darling. Just like the people on this world do. It is normal. There is nothing wrong with it."

That did, in some twisted way, make sense to him. Of course people would pursue sex for the sake of pleasure--whether they were aliens or not.

"Is your heart racing?" she asked.

Jack didn't know how he could lie about it.

"Yeah, like crazy."

His grandmother grinned softly.

"It's okay if you're nervous. I was my first time."

Just breathe, Jack, he thought to himself.

"Now... we really should get started. It's getting late."

Jack nodded silently, but no part of him wanted to follow through with this.

"Why don't we start off slow..." Cynthia suggested, leisurely removing the red robe from her shoulders and letting it fall to her hips. Underneath she wore nothing but a white bra with a modest lace design.

Jack immediately was drawn to her cleavage. Her breasts were enormous, almost exactly the shape and size of his mother's. The apple had not fallen far from the tree, it had seemed.

"Nana..." he tried to say, but she cut him off.

"Shh, just follow my lead. Do you like how they look?"

Cynthia could see the lust in his eyes as he stared at them. It was as if she was no longer there - just a pair of tits sitting in front of him.

"Uh...uh huh," he fumbled, trying to make an intelligible noise in response.

While unable to formulate a simple sentence on the outside, his mind was racing like a horse on the inside.

"Your grandfather loved my breasts, too."

This momentarily killed Jack's raging erection, picturing Grandpop Frank and Nana being intimate, but he pushed the thought from his mind and continued--unwillingly--focusing on his grandmother's chest. He almost wanted to close his eyes, as if that would make this all go away.

"This is the age where your body starts to draw you towards us. It happened to each one of us, even me, at your age. It's okay to look," she said, seductively.

"We should probably get to the main event. It's getting late," she continued, standing up from the table and removing the rest of the robe. His grandmother's hips were wider than he had expected. Full and round. Her ass was incredible, especially considering her age.

"Woah... what are you doing?" he cried.

"Shh," she quieted him again. "Do the same. Get naked and lay down on the table."

He didn't see the point in stalling or protesting any more, so he simply did what she commanded. He felt the cool, damp air giving him goosebumps. He had never felt more exposed in his life.

On his back on the table, Jack could feel his stiff erection defying gravity, sticking up at a perfect 90 degree angle from his body. He hated that he was hard. He tried thinking of something disgusting, but the sight of his grandmother's curves were too arousing.

Suddenly, he felt the warmth of her skin brushing against his thighs, and then her legs were rubbing up against his dick. Now it was nestled right between her legs. He looked down to see his penis flush against his own Nana's vagina. It was moist and warm, and it felt better than anything he had ever experienced before. He closed his eyes, horrified.

Cynthia noticed his distraught face as she adjusted her hips. She knew he just needed to push through the first time with her, and then it would all get better.

"Here we go," she said as she lifted up her hips and reached down for his shaft. Her fingers felt magical as she gripped it gently and guided it inside of her. She let herself back down gently, but her vagina was already soaked through and lubricated. His penis slid in with ease.

"Oh!" he moaned, taken by surprise at the euphoria of the feeling. His head was turned to the side, avoiding looking at all costs.

"Oh, lord..." his grandmother whispered in unison, clearly having a similar reaction.

She leaned over and placed her elbows on either side of him, letting her cleavage hang down in his face. She leaned in close to his right ear and whispered.

"Don't worry about letting your seed loose... I can't get pregnant without human sperm," she reminded him.

Jack laid there, frozen like a deer in headlights. The warmth, wetness, and tightness of his Nana's pussy had his cock pulsating intensely inside of her. Each slap of her ass cheeks on his lap felt orgasmic. He wasn't sure he was going to last long like this. As much as he hated it, he didn't want it to stop.

"I don't think... agh... I can last... that long..." he shuddered, feeling his impending climax coming.

Cynthia was now clapping her cheeks on him with a fury, getting as much of his length inside of her as she was able to fit.

"That's okay, honey... just tell me when..." she wheezed.

Jack figured to let it all out at once. He was so close to finishing anyways. The feelings were all too intense by now to consider the moral or ethical implications of letting your own grandmother bring you to climax inside of her womb. His mind was only focused on one thing.

Against his own wishes, he grabbed her buttocks and began lifting her ass up before letting her drop back onto his lap, thrusting up into her with every muscle in his body. He picked up the pace and let her pussy really have it. The sounds his Nana began to make were unlike anything he had ever heard from her before. Primal, guttoral... and unbelievably sexy.

"I'm cumming!" he cried, knowing he was past the point of no return.

He felt her pussy somehow clamp down around his shaft, tighter than anything he had ever experienced before. It was almost as if his grandmother's vagina was squeezing the semen out of him. He was sure he was frothing at the mouth, completely lost in the sensation of her body. He shoved himself deeper into her with every thrust, feeling his loads empty into her like a firehose. Cynthia just cried out in pleasure, her hands on his chest, riding him like a horse.

When the ejaculations finally subsided, he noticed that his grandmother was panting. She was sweating, her face flustered. Her heavy breasts hung down to her navel. It was a magnificent sight.

The regret hit him then instantaneously, like a tsunami wave of shame. He could feel himself needing to wretch. He could barely stand to look up at her.

"Did it feel good?" she asked, worried, noticing his aversion. She sat back on his lap and let go of his chest, realizing that she was probably making him uncomfortable.

Jack didn't know how to describe the height of pleasure he was coming back down from right now. Good? Good didn't even get close to describing what he had felt. But the fact that it had been her... it just wasn't right.

"I don't want to talk about it," was all he replied with.

Cynthia couldn't help but feel a small pang of guilt.

"That's okay, we don't have to yet," she said. "Let's get cleaned up and head back upstairs, yeah?"

His grandmother stood up and grabbed a few towels that had been laying next to the table the whole time. She threw one at her grandson and began wiping herself down with the other.

Within a few minutes, they were both dressed and heading back upstairs into the kitchen. They found everyone had departed for the night, besides Amy.

Jack realized now that everybody must have been aware of what was going on down below. The idea of what had just happened between him and his Nana being known by everyone in the family made his skin tingle with goosebumps.

"How did it go?" his mother asked.

"It was good... I think we both enjoyed it," Cynthia replied.

Jack didn't want to respond or look at either of them in the eye. But he knew he had to say something.

He turned to face her.

"It was good," he answered meekly, but Amy could see the torment behind his eyes.

"Good," his grandmother said. "Then the ceremony is over. We can all get some rest for the night."

"Okay, let's go," Amy said, returning with the cake and Jack's coat.

"Here," she said, handing it to him. "It's still cold outside."

"Goodnight, Nana," he said as they waved goodbye in the driveway. Cynthia waved back from the doorway, the soft yellow light from inside pouring out into the night.

It had been a surreal night, Jack thought as he stared out the window on the drive home. It had been awful and yet amazing at the same time. How was it possible to hold both of those feelings at once?

Neither he nor his mother spoke much the whole ride home, but he could not stop remembering the feel of his grandmother's breasts on his face, or the way her ass felt as he rammed into her from below. He wished desperately that the images in his head would stop.

Amy finally looked over at him and gave him a soft, nurturing smile, placing one hand on his thigh and squeezing while the other remained on the wheel.

"You did good tonight, sweetheart. I can tell it was uncomfortable for you, but you persevered anyways. I'm proud of you," she said.

If it weren't for stupid tradition, perhaps they could have devised a better, slower approach to this whole thing. Instead, he had been thrown straight into the deep end. Somehow he hadn't drowned.

"Thanks," he replied, just wanting to forget about all of this. He turned his head out the window and tuned the world out.

That night, laying in bed, Jack fell asleep to more images of his family making love to him. He couldn't get it to stop no matter what method he employed. He tossed and turned for an hour or two before finally succumbing to the sandman. In sleep, perhaps he could find some reprieve, even if only temporary. He dozed off, finally at peace. At least for now.

12