Unearthly Secrets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Dad?" he asked.

"He's staying downtown tonight. He won't be home either."

The thought of this woman somehow remembering what they had done to her and tracking them down as they slept did send a chill through his body. His mother was right. He'd rather be safe than sorry.

"Okay," he relented.

As he eventually settled himself into bed in one of his grandmother's guest rooms, the shadows on the walls began to take on ominous shapes. He was old enough not to believe in boogeymen, but after the events of today he was still pretty shaken. Maybe he would always be a little more on edge from now on.

He heard the door creak open and immediately thought about Sarah Johnson sneaking up on him with a knife. His stomach jumped up into his throat and he froze with fear.

"Jack?" he heard a voice whisper. It was the voice of his mother.

He turned to see her there in a white tank top and pajama bottoms.

"Mom? Is everything okay?" he whispered back.

"Mhm," she nodded, moving now to the edge of his bed and lifting up the covers.

"I just couldn't stop worrying. I wanted to sleep next to you, if you're okay with that."

The bed was king-sized, and there was more than enough room.

"Uh, sure," he replied groggily, scooting over to make space for her.

There was a moment of silence, and then Jack felt the need to say something.

"Mom?"

"Hm?"

He rolled over to face her.

"I won't ever let anything bad happen to our family. I made you that promise the other night after we got home from the park... and I'm making it again tonight. I'll always find a way to protect us."

Amy smiled at him in the thin star light.

"I know you will. Kim told me you tackled this woman to try and save her, is that true?"

Jack smirked.

"Well, kinda," he laughed, "I didn't really end up-" but his mother was already planting a smooch on his left cheek.

"Mwah," she said, pulling back to look at him again.

"I raised a brave man. You make me so proud, every day."

He couldn't help but blush. He always did whenever his mom gushed over him.

"Sorry, I'm embarrassing you," she chuckled. "Let's go to bed. Roll back over and let me cuddle you."

Jack did as he was told and Amy promptly scooped him up, wrapping him tightly as her little spoon. She held him close. He felt the back of his head squeezing between her cleavage as her arm gripped his chest firmly.

"Good night," she whispered softly.

"Good night," he said back to her, drifting off again into sleep. He wasn't able to sleep for long, however, feeling another warm body eventually crawling into bed with him. He was now sandwiched between his mother and his aunt.

Aunt Kim? he hummed to her, trying his best not to wake Amy.

She merely raised her finger to her lip, then rolled over so her back was to him. She inched herself closer and grabbed his hand, dragging it over her and placing his palm on her chest. He could feel her soft breasts under her shirt, and he immediately grew hard even though he was barely lucid.

Aunt Kim must have noticed this, because she wiggled her butt into his crotch, grinding up against his length as it slid between her cheeks. He dug his fingers into her breasts, feeling them melt into her flesh.

Her hips began to sway back and forth, her ass slowly gyrating along his shaft. Jack wanted nothing more than to rub up against her as well, but he was still nervous about disturbing his mother. Kim continued for a minute or so, sensually moving back and forth and up and down. He grabbed her hip and helped guide her where it felt best.

He felt Amy shift behind him, but before he could crane his neck back to see if she was awake, he felt her hand digging its way under his pants. She clasped down firmly on his shaft and began to tug at it slowly. As she did this, he felt his aunt reach down to her waist and slide off her pajama bottoms. What was going on?

"She needs to be filled up, sweetheart," he heard, feeling the warm, wet breath of his mother on his ear.

"Whuh?" he half-moaned, but Amy was now pulling the waistband of his pants down around his ankles, exposing his hard, leaking cock to his aunt's bare ass.

Kim shuddered as she felt it smack against her skin, leaving a small wet droplet of his precum behind.

Things were moving too quickly for Jack to comprehend. Before he knew it, his mom was guiding the tip of his penis to the entrance of his aunt's warm hole.

"I thought I'm not supposed to- Nana said that we weren't allowed to-" he muttered, flustered and unable to protest coherently. Wouldn't this risk getting Aunt Kim pregnant?

"Shhh..." Amy coaxed him gently, moving the tip of his cock in a circular motion against Kim's pussy.

"Your aunt hasn't been with a man in several years. You can breed her without concern."

"I need it, Jack. Just... please," he now heard Kim whimper. She sounded desperate, like a totally different woman than the one who had so bitterly rejected him only a week or so ago.

He couldn't hold it any longer. He thrusted up and into her vagina, feeling for the first time just how warm and wet it was without a condom on. It was not how he had expected his first experience raw to be. He had always guessed it would have been with a long-term girlfriend one day in the comfort of his own home, not... this. Not laying in a bed between his half-naked mother and aunt.

Amy cooed as he entered her.

"Ooh yes, Kimmy. Do you feel how hard he is?"

His aunt just moaned. Jack pulled out slowly before thrusting even deeper into her. His penis was too sensitive, too overstimulated. How long could he last like this?

As his pace quickened, the unmistakable slap, slap, slap of her fat ass cheeks colliding with his body emanated, somewhat muffled, from under the blankets. Her moans became punctuated between each forceful slap, only making him want to fuck her even harder.

"How does it feel, sweetheart?" Amy asked.

"S-so good... so good, ah! Fuck!" he tried to answer her, but between the physical exertion and the overstimulation, he could barely speak.

Kim was now pushing back into him with each pump, making their collision even more intense. He was gripping her by the hip, pulling himself into her to match her speed.

Suddenly darkness obscured his vision, and he turned his head to look up. His mother was propped up, sitting over him. Her heavy tits had been loosed from her shirt and hung down in his face. She squeezed one nipple gently towards his mouth.

"Kiss them while I watch. Please?" she asked. It didn't seem like much of a question. The nipple was already an inch past his lips.

It didn't matter. Jack wanted nothing more than to asphyxiate on these breasts. Well, maybe he wanted to plow his aunt a little harder, but it wasn't an issue. He could have both.

He continued moving his hips in rhythm with his aunt, feeling her wetness coat his shaft with each penetration. He chewed down gently on his mother's nipple, pressing his face into her flesh. Muzzled by her breasts, he tried to warn them both about his impending climax, but he could barely speak.

"Hrmm, I'm grghnn... I'm ghggnn tgh... I'm cuhmmmghn...!!"

He gripped Kim's hips hard, pulling himself as deep inside of her as he possibly could. She cried out, then bit down on her hand.

He could feel each convulsion stream out of him, his cock spasming like a fire hose let loose on the ground. He was shooting load after load deep into his aunt's cunt, filling her up like a balloon.

There was a sloshing noise each time he thrusted inside of her now. He looked down to see his cum leaking out of her. It was running thin, mixing with her own fluids.

"Aggrrgghhh!!!" he cried into his mom's cleavage, his whole body going straight and rigid.

He let himself breathe for a few seconds after the orgasm had subsided. It seemed that his aunt wasn't moving anymore, but his semi-hard penis was still half-way lodged inside of her.

He shuffled his hips a bit, attempting to pull out of her, but her hand reached over and caught him before he could.

"No," she whispered, not even looking back at him. "Leave it in. I want to sleep like this."

"Okay," he murmured, edging closer to her again. He felt his flaccid cock retract inside of her, still warm and wet and full of his seed.

None of them spoke again. It was as if Jack had been woken into a sort of fever dream and then dropped back into sleep once more. The feeling of his aunt's breasts in his hand soothed him as his eyes grew heavy and shut. His own mother's embrace behind him, her soft body enveloping his, was the only mattress he needed.

**********

Jack awoke hard. The sun was up. The sky was blue. It was morning, not another dream or reverie.

He turned to his side, but his mother wasn't there. Laying next to him opposite still was his Aunt Kim. She was gently snoring, facing away from him. At some point in the night, his penis had fallen out of her, but they were both still naked. He glanced down under the sheets and saw the remains of their love making dried all over her bare peach. Her legs were closed and bent slightly as she slept on her side. Her pussy lips were laid bare for him to ogle at in the daylight, all encrusted with white.

He quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to the adjacent bathroom. He did his business and washed his hands, and then went looking for his clothes. As he returned to the bedroom, he noticed Kim was awake now.

"Morning, hun," she said affectionately.

"Oh, er, mornin' auntie," he replied, still unsure how to read her mood. Was she no longer mad at him? Had she changed her mind about bonding with him? Or was last night simply a fluke?

He stretched down for his underwear and pretended to be busy so as not to bother her.

"Jack, look at me," she said, stopping him in his tracks. He looked up, a shirt hanging loosely from his hand.

"Sit down," she commanded. He did.

The blanket was pulled up over her chest as she laid propped up on one elbow, an arm draping down across her midsection.

"I just wanted to say... I, er... was sorry. Sorry about the way I spoke to you in the past. About our relationship."

Jack was taken aback. Was this the same woman?

He fumbled a response.

"It's, uh, okay," he said.

She reached out and grabbed his hand.

"No, seriously, Jack. I'm sorry. When I saw you rush agent Johnson like that and tackle her to the ground, I thought you might get yourself killed. I think it made me realize just how much you care about this family, and, well... just how much I care for you, too."

Jack felt uncomfortable. He had never been good at accepting apologies.

"It's okay, Aunt Kim. Really, I know you care-"

"I'm not done, boy!" she interjected, the bite returning just a bit to her voice.

"I was so shaken after what happened and all I could think about was you. I needed you to know what I was feeling. That I cared. I needed to bond with you. I'm sorry if I caught you unaware or surprised you in any way, I-"

Now it was his turn to interrupt her.

"Auntie, you're okay. I accept your apology. Last night was the best night of my life," he said.

Kim looked surprised by his words.

"Really? With an old woman like me?"

Jack smirked.

"Well, it wasn't just you. It was my mom, too."

Kim ran a hand through her disheveled hair. She chuckled.

"Jack, we're twice your age. We look like it, too. Shouldn't you be more interested in girls your own age, like for instance your sister or Katie?" she asked.

"Well, I haven't bonded with Kate," he replied. "And I've enjoyed spending time with my sister and Nana for sure, but..."

He trailed off, not quite sure how to explain what he was feeling.

"My mom makes me feel different. Better. And you did last night, too."

Amy stared off into space for a moment before chuckling again to herself.

"Heh, well... it wouldn't be the first time that... nevermind..." she said.

"What? Nevermind what?" Jack probed.

She sighed. Part of her had wanted him to ask, maybe.

"It wouldn't be the first time that a man has told me how much he loved being between your mother and I."

Jack's face almost went white. What was she saying? Was she inferring that his mother was some kind of deviant who-

"I knew I should've kept my mouth shut," she muttered, but her face seemed amused. "Don't freak out, hun. Your mom and I used to have a lot of fun together with your grandpa back in the day, and, well... every once in a while with a random man, as well. I'm sure she never told you any of that, huh?"

He shook his head.

"Heh. I know my sister well. Don't tell her I told you."

"I won't" he answered, unsure how he would even bring something like that up to her.

He imagined confronting his mother in his head. Hey mom, Aunt Kim told me you used to be a giant slut and have threesomes with her and random strangers at the bar! Yeah, no. It was better to let that one lay.

"Do you think that maybe..." he began to say, realizing he was a little embarrassed by the question half-way into it. "Do you think maybe she would ever do that kind of thing again? I mean, er, with me?"

Amy just smiled. She knew she was torturing the boy with images and fantasies in his head now.

"I could talk to her about it..." she replied, letting the sheet fall away from her bare chest. Her enormous tits, almost the same size as his mother's, hung down and laid flat against her body.

"But before I do that," she continued, "I need you to fill me up one more time."

A few moments later Jack was on top of his aunt, the blankets thrown askew all over the floor. She was stark naked below him, her giant breasts flopping back and forth as he railed her. She had a pillow in her mouth, her teeth clamping down on it fiercely. Her eyes were closed and she held her tits up on her chest as they continued swinging.

"Hrrnngghhhhh!" she moaned into the pillow.

Slap, slap, slap.

He laid into her.

She lifted her legs up to give him a better angle from which to penetrate her. He grabbed on to either side and held her there like that, feeling how much deeper he could reach in her from this position. The first few strokes like this made her eyes open wide. She stared at him almost as if she was in disbelief.

Her lips opened and began to quiver. She was mouthing something to him.

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck!" she whispered, barely audible.

"I'm close," was all he could manage in response.

"In... side..." she ragged. "Fill... me..."

He let her have it then, caring not for her pain or tolerance any longer. She cried out one time in a sharp yelp, but bit back down on her pillow to stifle the rest. Tears were forming in her eyes, he noticed. She was nodding up and down now with her eyes closed as he felt the first few ejaculatory convulsions spill into her for the second time that day.

Even though he had released his seed only a few hours prior, his body had somehow managed to produce even more.

Kim stuck a finger down where their bodies met and took a glob of his cum. She brought it to her lips and tasted it.

"Your mother was right, your seed tastes amazing," she said.

"She told you about that?" he asked, distressed.

Kim giggled.

"She did, hun. Don't worry about it. She told me when I hummed her last night, telling her I needed you inside of me."

Jack pushed himself up higher, getting a better look at his aunt's face. She had a hint of a devious smile.

"You mean, you guys planned for that-"

"It wasn't much of a plan, now was it?" she cut him off. "I asked her simply if she minded if we bonded while she was in the same bed. She didn't."

Maybe that meant she would bond with him and Aunt Kim again, then, right? he thought quietly to himself. But that was a matter for another time.

"Now get up," she went on, "Let's get dressed and have some breakfast, yeah?"

He was hungry after that exertion, he realized. Breakfast sounded good. He rolled off of her and felt his dick unplug her like a sink drain.

"That's quite a load Jack. Hmph!" she exclaimed, reaching down to cup it all before it stained the sheets. It was probably too late for that anyways, however.

They rinsed off and dressed, and eventually made their way downstairs separately to find something to eat. The new day awaited them. They were finally free.

12