Unexpected Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took a deep breath and entered the restaurant which thankfully was not brightly lit and took a seat at the end of the bar. I quietly ordered a drink while not looking at other patrons or meeting the bartender's gaze. When I did look around I found that everyone was going about their business and having a nice time, no one staring at me or even paying any mind at all.

"When the bartender, a young lady named Sherri, returned with my drink and introduced herself, we chatted a bit and she said that I was very pretty and hoped that I would not be a stranger. She added that the place is a welcoming environment for everyone and she keeps it that way so people can relax and be themselves. I can't tell you how this made me feel and what it did for my self-confidence. We remained friends and she guided me on my path, giving me strength when I needed it and a shoulder to cry on other times. People like that seem to enter your life when you need support, when things are not the way you would like them to be, and give you a helping hand or a gentle push. After that night I simply began living my life as I wanted and everyone else be damned."

As we arrived at the boat, I asked, "Did Sherri know about you then?"

Adrian laughed a little and replied, "Yes. Being a bartender, she had a wonderful instinct for people, saw the nervousness in my eyes, and noticed how my hand shook as I took sips from my drink. Bartenders soothe people and she was wonderful at it. I believe that eventually, I would have gotten to the same place I am in today, but Sherri made the journey so much more comfortable for me."

After showering, Adrian started getting me ready for our night out. I will readily admit that I enjoyed the attention and pampering as she shaved the parts of my body that I had not reached before, applied lotion and moisturizer, and got her cosmetics for my makeup. As I relaxed she expertly filed my nails and applied shiny pink nail polish with two coats of clear polish to protect it. The makeup took the most time but she refused to be rushed and the results were beautiful. Finally, she put some gel on my hair and combed it straight back before placing the fedora on my head to complete the look. As I gazed in the mirror I was greeted by the vision of a sexy female rock star, a transformation that I could never have imagined a few hours earlier. She had proved herself correct; I was gorgeous as a female.

"Adrian, I never would have believed it," I said. "You did an amazing job transforming me and people will be jealous of both of us tonight. You do not have to worry about ruining your reputation being ruined by an unattractive woman either since I am your creation. I feel like the monster to Dr. Frankenstein."

"I don't know how long I can keep my hands off you, sexy bitch," she whispered, "I want you already."

"And I want you to take me so let's not delay too long," I replied.

Adrian put on sheer black lace panties under a sexy black minidress and lace-up Roman sandals. She handed me white lace panties to wear under a white miniskirt with a loose-fitting black spaghetti-string top. I voiced some concern over my lack of breasts and the loose top but she assured me that the look would allow those who see me to visualize the missing details mentally without actually seeing anything. Finishing the outfit were tan leather sandals and silver jewelry to accent it all. With the primping completed, we toasted ourselves with a shot of tequila and stepped from the boat into the night.

I held Adrian's hand as we walked and watched as everyone who saw us gave us envious stares. I had gotten used to the looks from people on the beach when I walked to the water in my bikini bottoms but this was entirely different. This was a presentation of two young sexy women walking together and holding hands, implying what was to come later. Imagination is a fantastic thing and there was enough raw material on display to allow anyone's imagination to go wild. We took our time as we walked, stopping along the way to the restaurant and chatting as usual. Adrian smiled as she looked at me and I beamed with pride being with her. At one point, I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and she squeezed my hand to acknowledge my feelings.

Dinner was pleasant and we were at ease in our surroundings but we wanted to go mingle with people so we prepared to leave. When the waiter returned with the credit card he also had two double shots of tequila which he placed in front of us saying that they were a gift from a lady at the bar. Looking over I saw that it was the female that Adrian danced with several days ago and she flashed a big smile as she raised a glass to us. Adrian waived and said that we had to be polite and thank her personally on our way out. I was skeptical and even though I did not want to be so bold with someone whom I had a passing acquaintance with, I agreed and walked with her toward the bar.

The woman greeted us warmly, kissing Adrian and me on both cheeks, before introducing herself as Ali and adding that her friend, a fellow named Rafael, would be back in a few minutes as he went to say hello to someone passing outside. Aside from dancing, Adrian did not have much interaction with Ali before tonight although they acted like old friends, and by association, I was part of the circle as well. Ali latched onto Adrian's arm and pulled her close, softly telling her how sexy she looked and how much she enjoyed dancing the other night. Adrian leaned in and kissed her cheek, and said how she enjoyed it as well and hoped that they could do it again another time.

At this point, Rafael returned and introduced himself, kissed our cheeks, and asked the bartender for a round of drinks to celebrate our new friendship. Ali told Rafael that Adrian was the woman she danced with the other night and said that I was Adrian's jealous lover. Rafael said that he could understand the jealousy and added that Adrian should be jealous as well. "You're such a flirt, Raffy," said Ali, "can't you see that they only have eyes for each other?"

"It doesn't hurt to be sociable, my dear," he responded while rubbing my back unashamedly and laughing.

"Sociable my ass," she teased.

We finished our drinks and were getting ready to leave when Ali said that they were going to a friend's boat at the other end of the marina for music and drinks and that we should join them. Adrian looked at me with mischief in her eyes and said that we would be happy to go but only if Ali promised to dance with her again. Ali jumped at the chance and said she welcomed the opportunity and promised to make it special just for her. With that, our fate was sealed so off we went to get Rafael's Mercedes for the ride back to the marina.

The boat in question was gigantic and tied up at the other end of the marina, places reserved for larger vessels, those 45 meters and over. As we got closer we could hear the pulsing Arabic music and felt the bass shake the car. This was a party boat and the party was in full swing, with champagne and liquor flowing freely.

Rafael walked us up to the security people at the end of the gangway and they smiled and unclipped the thick velvet rope without a word being said like we were royalty. Ali smiled at Adrian who in turn flashed a knowing smile at me and we proceeded up to the aft deck.

The aft deck was full of people, mostly dancing with some just moving around to take advantage of the proximity to the moving bodies. I felt arms and hands all over and wondered if this is what an orgy felt like. It was not an unpleasant feeling and I could feel myself becoming aroused. Adrian came over to me and whispered, "This is turning me on. I haven't felt so many people so close in a long time."

"I feel the same way," I said. "It is exciting and the music amplifies the feeling, not to mention all the hands and arms rubbing against my body."

As if on cue, Ali appeared next to us with three double shots of tequila that she handed to us while keeping one for herself. "Rafael isn't joining us?" I said.

"He is busy at the moment but we will manage without him," she replied. "To new friends and dance partners," she said as she downed the shot in one gulp.

"To new friends," I replied and finished the glass.

"To dance partners," Adrian said as she downed her drink while looking directly at Ali.

"Okay, my sweet, let's dance," said Ali as she took Adrian's hand and pulled her into the mix of dancers. "You'll be okay, Nicki, just mingle and smile."

I moved around the area and had another drink while enjoying the music and the people. Before long, I felt a somewhat familiar hand on my back and turned to see Rafael handing me a double-shot glass. "Let's have a drink and dance," he said as he clinked my glass and downed the contents of his. I did the same and allowed him to take my hand and guide me into the mass of writhing bodies where he pulled me close and started dancing, our legs intertwined, pushing my skirt farther up my legs until the upper part of his thigh rested against my genitals. "Ali is right, Nicki, you are a sexy bitch."

"Not to everyone, Raffy," I replied as I leaned into him.

After a few minutes, I caught sight of Ali dancing with Adrian not far away. She saw me looking at her and flashed a big smile before undoing the knot of her top from around her neck and letting it drop down to her waist exposing lovely, firm breasts. She stared at me for a few seconds and then turned to focus on Adrian. As I watched Adrian, she locked eyes with me and smiled devilishly. She slowly slipped the top of her dress down to her waist and raised her arms so I had a full, unobstructed view. People around her and Ali separated to give them space and they came together in an embrace while continuing to sway with the music, rubbing their breasts together before wrapping their arms around each other and kissing passionately to the cheers of the crowd.

Rafael pulled me close and kissed me deeply on the mouth and I melted into his arms. I felt his erection press against my stomach and I could not conceal my erection as it pressed against his leg. There was nothing I could do so I just went with it and enjoyed the moment, rubbing against him and kissing him. Rafael was not bothered, perhaps even aroused by my hard-on, and he kept me in his grip. When we did separate, I glanced over at Adrian and saw that she was still topless and still kissing Ali.

A few minutes passed and there was a change in the music which gave me the excuse to move over to the rail and get some air, followed shortly by Adrian breathing heavily from the exertion while adjusting the top of her dress. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek, panting, "I am so hot for you now I can't breathe."

"I can't breathe just watching you. You are the most erotic, exciting person I have ever met and I want to go back to the boat and make love to you," I said.

"Oh, I believe that we have taken another step in our relationship. You want to make love to me as opposed to sodomizing me or fucking my brains out so I must be special to you," she replied.

"You are and I believe that you know it," I said.

"And you are one sexy bitch, especially in a tight miniskirt" she replied.

"That was the third time I have been called a bitch tonight and I am not sure I appreciate it," I said.

"How about if I say it with my cock in your ass?" she replied with a serious tone.

"That certainly would be different," I said. "Now, will you take me back to our boat and fuck me?"

"Ask nicely, bitch," she responded with a laugh.

"Please," I said in a whisper.

"Good girl," she replied and kissed me on the lips.

We said our goodbyes to Rafael and Ali, thanking them for the invitation to this get-together and the drinks. They made light of it and we hugged, Ali kissing Adrian passionately on the mouth and Rafael kissing me passionately on the lips as well. They are a unique couple but then again so are we. As we walked back to our section of the marina, I told Adrian that Rafael knew I was a man because my erection was rubbing into his leg. Adrian laughed out loud and then said that Ali knows the same about her and she knows the same about Ali. I stopped walking and stared at Adrian and we both laughed so hard we could not stop for several minutes.

We arrived at the boat and went below to wash up before getting into bed. Adrian curled into my arms and kissed me tenderly. "Nicki, this was a wonderful evening and it meant a lot to me. You are a special person and very special to me. Promise that you will never change."

"I will do my best if you promise to do your best to remain as you are," I said. I rolled over on my elbows and kissed Adrian's neck, hearing the quiet moan of pleasure escape her lips. I worked my way down to her breasts, teased her nipples with my lips and teeth, and went on to her stomach which brought louder moans. When I reached her abdomen she started squirming and her hands gripped the sheets. As I licked her penis and testicles she was writhing almost uncontrollably and moaning loudly, calling me a fucking bitch for torturing her but when I stopped she called me worse things. Eventually, I took her cock in my mouth and gently caressed it with my lips and tongue until she could take it no more and exploded hot semen into my mouth. She held my head while forcing her penis into my throat and telling me to suck her clit until she tells me to stop, which mercifully only took a few minutes.

As Adrian remained on her back, limp on the bed, I softly applied some lube to my stiff dick and then reached my arms under her knees to bring them to my shoulders. I leaned forward to place the head of my cock against her anus and waited while it gently began to enter her. Adrian kept her eyes closed while moaning softly and telling me that I was a rotten bastard for sodomizing her after she was so nice to me tonight. I quietly reminded her that she forced her dick down my throat and ejaculated into my mouth, calling me a fucking bitch in the process but she casually said that's exactly what she meant. "Such niceties are reserved for special people," she said.

"And so is this," I replied while pushing my dick gently into her ass until it was entirely inside her. I began rhythmically moving in and out for a very short time and experienced an intense orgasm that made me cry out and hold her tightly. She held onto me as well and moaned loudly in ecstasy.

I rolled off her and cradled her in my arms, feeling moist tears on my shoulder. "Are you okay, Adrian?" I said with concern. "Is everything all right?"

"These are happy tears, Nicki," she replied. "I don't want to wake from this dream to go back to a life without you."

12