My change into a deepthroat sissy..

Story Info
I decided to meet a guy for what I thought was a normal bj..
1.5k words
4.6
7.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a bi 41-year-old white guy that has had a few encounters with guys over the last ten or so years. Nothing too crazy, mostly late-night blow jobs and even once or twice getting fucked. But I have always thought of myself being able to give a pretty good Bj. So that changed today. I was heading to work, and a guy hit me up on Grindr. He asked me if I wanted to give him a blow job and where I was currently. I told him I was heading into work and could be persuaded to skip for the right cock...

He said he was packing a 9.5 incher and would be able to meet up at a local park bathroom. That was all I needed. I told him I would be right there.

It took about 15 minutes to reach the park he was waiting at. I pulled into the park are and found the bathroom area he told me about. I parked and walked to the door. I pulled it open and was greeted by a young man of about 22. "Hey, sorry it took so long." I said. "It's okay, I'm just glad you came." he replied. I locked the door behind me and sat down on the single toilet in the room. He started over to me while pulling down his pants. He stood in front of me in a pair of boxers. I could smell his musky scent as his crotch was mere inches from my face. I put my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down.

What was released from the cotton trappings was one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. This young man was sporting a massive member, and it wasn't even fully hard yet. I grabbed it with my hand and started gently stroking it. "Wow....you said you were packing heat, but I didn't know it was this thick." "Thank you, now shut up and put it in your mouth." I pulled the tip to my mouth and licked the gob of precum oozing from the giant head of this oversized cock. I relished in the taste. It was slightly sweet and salty at the same time. I lightly licked the swollen head. I slipped it into my mouth.

As soon as the head was fully engulfed, he started pushing it further into me. I was trying to go slow and make this last, but he had other ideas. Half of his length was now buried in my face. I looked up at him and he smirked. "Mmmhhhphhhh...." I was circling my tongue around his shaft as I sucked him as fast as I could to keep up. I never felt like this before. My head was spinning, and I had trouble understanding what was going on around me.

I have sucked a handful of cocks before, but none like this. I felt compelled to take him deeper and fit him as deep as I could. Something primal was driving me at this point. I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into me as deep as I could. I felt his meat hit the back of my throat. "Gggurrrckkk....Urrrckk." I gagged. I felt my eyes instantly tear up and a gush of saliva fill my throat and mouth. I looked up and showed him with my eyes that he could try for more. Begged for it really. I pushed my head further down on his cock and enveloped almost all of his giant member. I let out a loud guttural wretch. I felt my gag reflex strain as his cock beckoned at the entrance to my throat. I mustered all I could and swallowed it back down as he thrust into my mouth harder. "Hhhuurrrckkk." I swallowed again and felt his cock slip past the entrance to my throat and felt my esophagus swell as he was fully buried in my throat. The feeling was amazing.

I had never had a cock shoved down this far before, especially one so big and fat. I swear it was as big around as a red bull can. I felt him slowly pull back and inch his cock out. He stopped just as the head was left in my mouth. I was fully crying at this point. I couldn't help it, it was involuntary. Snot was dripping out of my nostrils and an immense amount of spit was pouring out of my stretched lips. Then he put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me onto his shaft. It was crazy how fast his cock shot back down my throat. He bottomed out and pulled my head back off his cock just as fast as he pummeled into me. I couldn't think at all as he started fucking my throat.

The pace was incredible. My lips and tongue went numb as he fucked my face. My vision was fading, and the room was spinning. I have never heard the kind of sounds that were coming out of my throat. A combination of wet smacking sounds and sucking moans. I had not taken a breath in what felt like three minutes, and I was starting to lose consciousness. He must have felt the suction wanning and suddenly popped his cock out of my throat. I gasped loudly and tried my best to catch my breath. I coughed and felt like I was going to puke but was able to remain composed. I looked up once again with tears streaming down my face and spit bubbling out of my mouth. "Keep going." I said barely audible. "What was that?" he questioned. "I said, Keep fucking my face." I replied. "Say less." he said. He instantly grabbed my head again and plunged his massive tool all the way back into my throat and mercilessly fucked it.

The young man pumped in and out my throat with amazing speed. Over and over, I felt his massive cock fill then empty me. The darkness found me again, I started to grow weak and did not know how much more I could take of this onslaught. But I did not want him to stop. Something took over my thoughts and I couldn't push him off me. I wanted him exactly where he was, forcefully fucking my brains out. "I'm going to cum you little sissy slut. You want it in your dirty throat?" he asked. "Mmmurrphhhhcckk" I managed to muster. He took that as a yes, which I definitely meant as one, and thrust his cock as deep as he could go into me. I swear I felt it hit my breastbone.

As he submerged his cock it instantly began to jerk with an insane amount of force and flood after flood of cum began filling my gut. I wasn't even able to swallow it, it bypassed that function of my throat and shot straight into my stomach. Five jets, six, seven, pumped down me. Then he began to slide his cock slowly out of me as he kept cumming. I swear I didn't know a cock could hold so much semen. As he withdrew the head from the cusp of my throat I started to swallow as much as I could. It wasn't enough... Cum was spilling out the sides of my mouth as I struggled to keep it all for myself. I felt it fall to my chest coating me. I was actually feeling full of the amount of his seed I was ingesting.

It was the strangest feeling. It was like I could see my belly expanding as I swallowed. I finally felt the jerks lessen. He gave one final twitch and pulled his meat out of me with a sloppy plop. The head of his cock rested on my chin making little circles in the mixture of saliva and jizm. I swallowed the last remnants of his load and tried to catch my breath again. "I had my doubts about your cock sucking abilities, slut. But I see I was wrong about you." he said. He was putting away his tool and turning to leave as he said this. "Thank you." I said breathlessly. He unlocked the door and walked out. I crumbled to the floor panting, relishing in the feeling this young man just dispensed on me. I had never felt like that in my life.

I realized that I had come at least twice as I grabbed my own cock and felt how much wetness was surrounding it. My boxers were drenched and there was even a large, darkened spot on my jeans. I never came without touching my cock before. The rush of sensations I felt was immense. I knew from that day forward that I was now a deepthroat sissy slut. The bathroom door suddenly opened, and a middle-aged man walked in, looked at me laying in a pool of saliva and cum, and asked with a grin, "Hey there, do you need some help?"

The end... for now.