Unexpected Benefits of a Pandemic Ch. 02

Story Info
The gay threesome continues.
1.6k words
4.74
9.1k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GODDAMN IT!" I roared feeling David's mouth close over my pulsing cock. My big brother grunted and then moaned tasting his son's thick load and my precum.

"Dad!" Preston called watching his father.

I felt my big brother's hands run up my hairy torso. The strength came through as he massaged my thick pecs. My balls tightened when he started moving up and down on my cock.

"Jesus!" I swore again when I felt his throat, and then the hero of my life swallowed around me taking my dick into his throat. I couldn't stop myself when my head fell back and my eyes closed. It was just too fucking good.

I felt David's chin on my balls. His throat muscles milking all around my throbbing erection. My hand came to his head and I stroked it slowly. Just enjoying the overwhelming sensations of it all.

He moved back up and then down taking long slow thrusts of my dick into his throat. It was definitely not his first time.

"FUCK!" He gasped around me and it had my eyes shooting open.

Preston had moved behind his father. He was now knelt behind him and our eyes met as he drove his tongue into his father's muscular ass.

"Oh my God." I moaned when David moved back and swallowed me again. Preston's eyes hazed over as he drove his tongue up his dad's hole.

"I'm not going to last." I panted. It was all too much. Way too fucking long since I had had any sex whatsoever.

Seven. Fucking. Months.

Now, to bring that streak to an end with my own brother and nephew? To see the disgusting things they enjoyed. I loved it!

"Mmmmm." David moaned encouraging.

"I'm going to shoot, big brother. I'm going to cum." I warned him. When he didn't move I tried to move him. Our battle of strength came into play now. Muscle against muscle. Brother against brother.

I reached for his head again, and both of his hands grabbed mine. He intertwined our fingers and pulled them to my sides. I tried to break free, but for once I had to admit my big brother might actually be stronger than me.

Then I saw Preston move. He crawled up on his knees and his cock was raging again. He spit on his cock and then lined it up with his dad's hole.

Every ounce of fight in me evaporated when I felt my brother deepthroat my entire length and then moan loudly around it. The vibration around my cock was all I could take.

The sounds my big brother made when his son slid into his ass is something I will remember for the rest of my life.

"FUCK!" I howled and unloaded the biggest fucking load down my brother's throat I think I have ever shot in my entire life. My entire soul left my body through my dick in that moment as I watched Preston grab his dad's hips and thrust.

Now slowly or easily. Fast, hurried, pounding thrusts. A man taking what he needed. A nephew watching his uncle feed his dad.

"Daddy!" He roared and thrust deep holding it there. "Breeding you at both ends!"

"Fuck!" I swore as another powerful burst of brother cum filled David's mouth. The second load he tasted and a third shooting up his ass.

I looked down into his eyes. I've never seen my big brother look happier than that moment. Not his wedding day, not the day he watched Preston being born, not anything I'd ever seen could match that moment with my dick in his mouth, his eyes on me, and his own son up his ass.

I collapsed back on the sofa.

"My God." David said finally taking his vacuum of a throat off my meat. Preston pulled him and kissed him. Seeing two muscle gods trying to reach each other in a kiss while he was still buried in his dad's guts was almost comical. For once all those muscles worked against them, but to give them credit they made it work.

Preston pulled out and stood up. The kid's cock was still hard. Oh, to be nineteen again. David crawled up on the sofa beside me as I made room for him throwing my feet back down into the floor and somehow finding the strength to pull up into a seating position.

David was still hard. I realized he hadn't came yet. Somehow in all of that he had been neglected.

Not for long. It was time for me to pay my dues for joining this hotter-than-fuck club.

I slid into the floor beside Preston. "Watch out, my turn." I smiled.

He grinned and then stood up and walked around me to sit beside his father. I scooted right to the edge of the sofa between David's legs. His cock stood straight up. Even after all of the hard work he had put in at the gym building the body of perfection his best muscle was still his cock.

I grabbed him behind his knees and lifted them. His eyes widened when he realized what I was doing. He shifted his weight so he rolled slightly onto his back lifting his enormous muscular ass into the air for me.

The thick cheeks parted and I could see the abused hole. "Fucking beautiful! Preston left me something tasty."

I leaned in and took a long slow swipe with my tongue. David moaned closing his eyes feeling my beard on his sensitive ass. I could taste cum and ass at the same time.

Seven. Fucking. Months.

It all built up to this and I was more than ready. Surprisingly I felt my cock hardening again. I wasn't usually a quick rebound kind of guy, but I wasn't complaining.

I licked again, this time pushing lightly past the pucker.

"Oh shit, little brother!" David moaned. Preston scooted closer and I watched as father and son kissed. Two masculine beautiful men kissing as I licked his cummy hole.

I thrust my tongue deeper causing him to moan again into Preston's mouth. Cum and ass coated my tongue as I licked again and again loving it.

"Please, Jason. God, please fuck me!" David begged, our eyes meeting again.

I moved up and smacked his hold with my cockhead. "You ready, big bro? I'm bigger than your son. You're going to feel this."

"Fuck. Please!" He begged. My big muscled brother was hot as fuck begging for dick.

I pushed my head against his hole and felt it stretching for me. The tight sphincter felt amazing gripping my cock head.

"Don't fucking play around! Give it to me!"

I grabbed his massive thighs and thrust one time. One brutal time. Balls-deep. No forgiveness.

"Fuck!" We all three grunted at once. The sofa rocked up from the sheer force of my thrusting. I almost felt bad for being so rough.

Almost.

David's hole spasmed around me and I held still inside of him. When he finally nodded signaling he was ready I pulled out and then thrust back in.

"Uncle Jason, you're a beast!" Preston said leaning over and kissing me. Fuck, that kid could kiss like a pro.

I pumped harder finding a steady rhythm. Then Preston stood up and straddled his dad's face planting both feet on either side of his mountainous frame. He threw his head back as he thrust his cock down his dad's throat.

David tightened around me taking two cocks again. I reached for his cock and stroked it, but was then distracted.

Preston's perfect muscular ass was bouncing right in my face as he fucked his dad's throat. Those thick beefy globes were too enticing.

I leaned up and pushed my tongue up his hole as I thrust inside his dad.

"Fuck, Uncle Jason!" He moaned throwing his head back again. "Your beard feels so good on my ass!"

I pounded deeper into my brother. Preston fucked his throat harder.

David's body seemed to all tense at the same time. Every muscle the man had suddenly tightened. The grip on my cock was like nothing I've ever felt before.

"Shoot it, Daddy! I'm cumming!" Preston called out to the ceiling when he felt his father deepthroat him again. I can only imaging what that must have felt like. But, I was lost in my own euphoria as his ass held me like a vice.

David's cock exploded, and I don't mean he came. I mean he came like a man with something to prove. His first shot was so powerful it landed on Preston's back as he stood over him. His second shot hit me in the face. The third shot hit himself in the chin as he still sucked his son off. The next three spurts weren't as powerful, but they still reached his chest.

"Fuck, big bro! You always cum like that?"

"He does." Preston said smiling as he climbed down and sat beside his dad. I thrust deep in David again and leaned down to kiss him. My brother who isn't usually a very affection guy wrapped his beefy arms and legs around me.

We made out tasting Preston's load together.

"Fuck, David. I'm going to shoot again." I pumped harder.

"Fill me up, little brother. Breed my ass full." The feeling of Preston's first load and knowing I was about to combine mine with his as I tasted him in my brother's mouth all gripped me and made me shoot. It wasn't as powerful as the first, but it was still a fucking great cum!

David held me through the orgasm and kissed me. I didn't know he could do that.

"You two are so fucking hot." Preston said. I looked over to see him leaned back against the armrest of the sofa just watching us. His cock still half hard enjoying being naked and watching the shot.

"Clearly this isn't the first time you two have explored." I laughed smiling down at David.

He laughed, "Clearly."

"Somebody better tell me how all of this got started."

More to come soon!