Unexpected Benefits of a Pandemic

Story Info
Uncle Jason finally gets some relief.
2.8k words
4.44
13.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been seven months since I had seen any one else in person. Sure, I had Zoom meetings for work, and my family and friends all kept in touch via virtual meetings and get togethers. However, that's just not the same.

Seven. Fucking. Months.

I was going stir crazy. No matter how many times you beat your meat, after a while a man craves human touch. A warm mouth, a tight hole, and all of the things that come with having another living, breathing person in bed with you.

At this point I would even settle for just companionship. If you knew me at all you'd be laughing as hard as I am at that thought. The thought of settling for companionship is absurd given that before the Pandemic hit I played the field in every way possible.

I enjoyed different men and women. Sure, I'm bisexual and I'm not very particular about who ends up in bed with me. Am I a man whore? Probably. Do I care? No!

Settling for companionship.

I guess that's why I jumped at the chance when my brother, David, called earlier this week and asked if I wanted to get together. I had quickly agreed to have him and my nephew, Preston, come over for a guy's night. Beer, pizza, a couple of movies. And some in-person interaction.

It wouldn't be sex, but at least it is something.

The day had finally came. All during my meetings for work -- virtual of course -- I'd been a little happier than usual knowing a change to the monotony of our lockdown lives was coming that night.

I had a fridge full of beer and as soon as the last meeting was over I ordered three large meat lovers pizzas to be delivered. David and Preston would be over soon. David got off from work about the same time I did.

Thirty minutes later the pizzas were delivered and I put them in the oven to stay warm.

"Uncle Jason!" I heard my nephew's voice when he barreled through my kitchen door.

"Hey buddy!" I grabbed him in a huge bear hug and felt the first human contact I'd had in seven months.

Seven fucking months.

"It's good to see you, Uncle Jason." Preston said into my chest. Even at nineteen years old I was still taller than him. His head tucked perfectly up under my chin as we embraced. I felt the need in his own body.

I also felt something else.

Fuck! Not now. I can't get hard with my own nephew pressed against me. But it felt so damn good to feel another person.

"You two need a room?" My older brother, David, chuckled when he closed the kitchen door behind him.

"Shut up, Dad. I haven't seen Uncle Jason in forever." Preston said as he pulled away. We both felt a little reluctance as the void grew.

"Come here you big old bear." David said grabbing me in a big hug as well. That was unusual. I am definitely the touchy-feely kind of guy, but David is most certainly not.

I love my big brother, but we could not be more different. We're both forty-five years old. Irish twins. We're both tall with dark hair. His is jet black where mine is more brown. We're both muscular, but for different reasons. That's about all the similarities there are.

He gets his muscular bulk strictly from gym workouts. I get mine from working out, but also from work. I have always loved manual labor and when I realized I wasn't cut out to go the college route after high school I went into construction. Now my company is about to have the best year we've ever had, and my bottom line is a lot healthier than I'd have ever imagined.

David is definitely a metrosexual kind of guy. Takes very good care of himself, and his appearance. I often tease him about his pretty boy looks, but he takes it all in good stride. Besides, he can give it just as good. Brothers will always give each other shit.

Preston is quickly following in David's footsteps.

During high school David chose to lift weights while I played sports. Football, basketball, soccer, and chasing tail was my thing. David spent his afternoons in the gym working on his body. He had a few girlfriends, but as far as I knew it was nothing like what I had.

Now, here he was trying to crush me under that pretty boy strength.

"Now who needs a room?" Preston laughed as he made his way to the oven. Teenage boys can sniff out two things quicker than anyone: Food and Sex.

"Something smells good." David said turning to the counter.

"Beer is in the fridge. I'll grab the pizzas out of the oven. Did you bring the movies?"

"We sure did. Guy's night!" Preston hooped and pumped his fist.

"Long overdue." David said opening the fridge and pulling out three long necks. He turned to Preston and gave a stern paternal look as he slid one of the bottles to his son. "Do not tell your mother about this."

"Really?" Preston's eyes widened. It was cute to watch.

"How is Tami?" I asked.

"Work has been hard on her, but still pretty good. She's working tonight. That's how we got away." David answered opening his own beer. His wife was an ICU nurse and the pandemic had been hard on everyone, but nothing compared to the medical community.

We spent the next two hours filling up on way too much pizza, even more beer, and watched the first movie. It was good, but nothing I'd need to see again. Besides this was really more about time with the guys.

Preston started the second movie while I brought us all another round of beer.

"You trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me little brother?" David laughed from the recliner on the other side of the room.

"Don't flatter yourself, pretty boy."

I could do worse than David. Hell, I had done worse. A lot worse. But, he's my brother. I shook the thought off before that train went too far. Damn, it had been way too long!

"You may have to drive home, Preston." David said and took another swig of his beer.

"Fuck that. You guys just stay over. I've got plenty of room here." I said as Preston sat down on the other end of the sofa next to me.

"We didn't bring anything to change into. Thanks though."

"I've got extra clothes, and it's just one night." I shrugged.

"Your clothes would be too small for me." David smiled.

"You're not that much bigger than I am." I shot back. He always knew how to rile me up.

"Your pathetic muscles are nothing." He said and flexed his arms. I had to admit his biceps were fucking enormous. The kind that even when he wasn't flexing would stretch his shirt, but now the poor material barely held on.

"Fuck off old man."

"We're the same age, little bro." He laughed again knowing it pissed me off when he said that.

"You're both over the hill. Nothing compared to the new stud on the block." My nephew chimed in. I had to give him credit, he was going to be a smart-ass just like his old man and uncle.

"Kid, I could still run circles around you and send you home crying to mommy." I laughed.

"It ain't my mom I'd find comfort with." He smiled and winked. The little fucker winked! The confidence on that kid! I can't lie, it had me chubbing up a little bit.

"Your mom wouldn't help anyway." David said relaxing and taking another drink.

"Gross, dad." We all laughed and David shrugged. That was a little heartbreaking. I figured David only had Preston because Tami couldn't have more kids, not because she was neglecting him.

The movie kicked up into a faster pace and we all got engrossed in the action. This one was definitely better than the first.

Then it happened.

As with all recent blockbuster hits there has to be a strong sexual element to the movies. It made great action and often helped when the main plot line needed a break. It was also good when you had a beautiful woman beside you to make the right move.

Unfortunately, there were no beautiful women here tonight.

The scene came on and it was one of the spiciest I had ever seen in a mainstream film. Definitely far into the softcore porn realm, and at a few points even pushing those boundaries as far as they could.

It would be shocking to me if the couple on screen wasn't having real sex, and the editors just cut all the hardcore porn footage.

The combination between that scene, the beer swimming through me, the bravado from my nephew and brother, and the fact that I hadn't had sex in seven fucking months all created the perfect storm.

I was rock hard in my jeans.

It was uncomfortable to say the least. I didn't dare move though. The scene kept going. The length of this sex scene had to be the longest in cinema history.

Preston squirmed.

I wasn't the only one feeling it. The scene continued and I glanced over at David. He had his hands in his lap, and I swear it looked like he was feeling himself. No way. My mind was playing tricks on me.

Preston shifted and it brought my attention back to him. He grabbed himself through his shorts and rubbed. There was no mistaking that. He kept his eyes glued to the screen, but he started rubbing a little more.

Fucking confident kid.

I glanced back over at David and saw his hand now moving...inside his pants. No, he has his pants undone. I can see my own brother stroking his fucking cock in just the light from the TV.

Preston moaned lightly and my eyes snapped back to him. He now had his hand in his shorts. His head has fallen back lightly on the sofa, and he's no longer watching the screen. My cock throbbed for a touch.

Then Preston looked over at me and smiled. He didn't say a word, just smiled. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched. My young nephew pulled himself out of his shorts.

Now two exposed dicks in the room with me. I could barely breathe. I watched as he slowly slid his fist up and down his length. My nephew has definitely gotten the family genes.

I glanced back over to see David watching us. The way he matched his own son's movements. The same slow rise and fall of hand on cock. Nothing hurried, just enjoying the feeling. God, I loved a good bate session.

I slowly moved my hands to my jeans and unfastened them. The flickering lights from the TV screen cascading an erotic glow around the room. The movie long forgotten.

I pulled my cock out and my nephew moaned. He actually fucking moaned when he saw my meat. I looked back over at David and he had pulled his pants down a little further and was massaging his balls. Big balls completely smooth from what I could see.

Of course he was smooth. David's bodybuilder physique was smooth everywhere, and now I knew that for sure. I looked back at Preston to see he didn't follow completely in his father's path. There was a neatly trimmed thatch of black hair just above his cock.

I wondered how it would feel on my nose.

Fuck! Where did that thought come from?

Had Preston ever felt a hairy man blow him? A man like me with a full beard and body covered in thick fur. So unlike his own body or his father's. I wondered how many times they had done this together. It was obvious it wasn't their first time. What else had they done?

Preston stood up. It killed a little bit of the trance, but not for long. He pulled his shirt off over his head revealing a magnificent work of art. The long, young muscles were lean and bulky in all of the right places.

The small patch of hair above his cock was the only hair apart from that on his head. The longer curls almost reached his eyes. Those fucking beautiful eyes. Bright blue and astonishing. If they looked up...

Jesus Christ! He pulled his shorts all the way off and then sat back down on the sofa, closer to me. He grabbed the base of his cock and shook the throbbing meat. My mouth watered for a taste.

His eyes fell to my dick again and it throbbed showing off for him. My dick knew when it was in the spotlight. Plenty of times in the locker room I would throw wood knowing the other guys could see it. That always led to some fun times, but that's a different story.

Preston's hand rested on my thigh still covered in denim. I ached to feel his bare skin. His other hand still slowly jerked his dick. My cock drooled precum for him. I saw him lick his full lips.

"Taste it." I finally spoke. Just a whisper. Begging, pleading for my dick to feel those lips wrapped around it.

"Uncle Jason." He lightly moaned and leaned in.

"FUCK!!!!!!" I growled loudly as my head fell back feeling his warm mouth close over the throbbing head of my dick.

"Yes." David spoke softly across the room. My eyes flashed open worried he might not like the fact that his pride and joy now had a mouth full of my dick.

I was wrong. He was now standing in front of the recliner he had been in. He pushed his pants to the floor and stepped out of them. His dick swinging with the motion, and then pulled his shirt off so he stood completely naked across the room watching his son now swallowing more uncle cock.

"Jesus Christ!" I moaned as Preston moved up and down. Clearly not his first time sucking a dick. He pushed my shirt up exposing my hairy belly and part of my chest. His hand rubbed the thick fur in appreciation.

"Uncle Jason." He spoke softly as he came off my dick just long enough to look up in my eyes. I reached for his cock and pulled his lips to me. We kissed deeply. The kid could fucking kiss!

He kept surprising me. His hands reached for my shirt and pulled it up. I broke away reluctantly from his tongue as he pulled the shirt off. Then I scooted to the edge of the sofa and pulled my jeans down. Lifting my hips enough to remove the denim and feeling them rip away.

David was closer and he pulled my jeans completely off of me.

"You're so hairy, Uncle Jason." Preston said moving over me again.

"You like that, boy? Like Uncle's hairy body?"

"Fuck yes." He gasped and I pulled him in to kiss me again. I moved so I was laying on the sofa and Preston was now on top of me. His smooth body writhing against my hairy one.

We kissed and I could taste my precum on his tongue when I sucked it. He thrust his cock against mine, both of us drooling all over each other. That helped with the friction sliding back and forth.

I grabbed his ass. Perfect globes of young muscle. Grabbing them and pulling him against me. He kissed down my throat and buried his face in my hairy pecs. "I've dreamed about this, Uncle Jason."

"Fuck, kid. Make your dream come true."

"Really?" His eyes lit up. Those beautiful blue eyes.

"Fuck yeah, kid."

I grabbed my forearm in his hand and pulled it up. Then he lifted my arm over my head and I saw him stare at my armpit.

"Kinky fucker. You like sweaty pits?"

"My God." He swore and dove. His face buried in my hairy pit and I felt him inhale. He moaned like every man craves for his lover to moan. I felt his tongue tasting that sweaty hairy pit.

My cock throbbed against his and I felt his twitch.

"Please." He begged, and then I felt the warm spurts. "FUCK!"

Preston came all over my dick without even touching it as he rutted himself deeper into my sweaty pit. He kept humping against my dick as he panted and inhaled the sweaty aroma of man.

"Fuck, kid. That's a lot of cum." I said when he finally pulled off and sat back on his knees. I laid there, completely spread out, throbbing covered in teenage cum.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, David moved to his knees beside me.

He looked up into my eyes as his face moved down. I held my breath watching as my own big brother's mouth closed over my cockhead tasting his own son's cum and his little brother's precum at the same moment.

More to cum...very soon.