All Comments on 'Unexpected Ch. 06'

by BNDMTL

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok... (again)

Well the whole Alex/Callen thing i can see that (Alex liking/crushing on Callen), but i still can't see Callen being gay. I mean with the bond he has with his brother i don't understand why would he feel the need to hide his sexuality (IF he actually is gay and had other kind of relationship with Alex)

[Also.. what is up with Sasha, if no one likes her (from the little we have seen her) why does she keep coming back like she owns the place]

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please....

Love the direction you're taking all these characters. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nooooo this is like the worst cliff hanger in the history of cliff hangers

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 7 years ago
Oooooh

Nice twists :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trace is immature.

The story has begun well, but now goes in the wrong direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe..

Yeah i also think the story had a great start, but the last chapter are not holding on to the same as the 1st and 2nd.. (and i'm not saying that bc things are not going the way i want xD) but maybe is that the chapters are so short we don't get to read many "good" things? (Ohh and yup, i would also rather wait a little bit more for a longer chapter)

MoonBeetleMoonBeetleover 7 years ago
Hmm.

Started off quite all right, but they're turning into pretty basic/shallow characters and the twists are akin to those of highschool drama shows. Give your characters more substance, mind your clutter, and take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
confused

Where is dis going......it started nicely and sweet.....i now don't see de head and tail of it.....i hope you redeem yourself in de next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Though I feel the story is taking a unsatisfactory turn

your writing is very good so keep writing please do not leave an unfinished story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh!

Was going along so good then W#F? Your story is good. Please redeem yourself in the next chapter. And soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
plot build up

i like ur story so far n i like the confusion twist in this chapter brings history n a bit of mystery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
clicheed

SO CLICHEED AND PREDICTABLE . NOTHING "UNEXPECTED" IN THIS SO CALLED "NOVEL"

dejalovedejaloveover 5 years ago
Comments to "Clicheed Anonymous"

I am never surprises that "Anonymous" has so many rude comments and unhelpful criticisms of budding author's work. I've never seen any work by Clicheed Anonymous, so one must wonder what makes him an authority. Those who can do, those who can't criticize.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous