All Comments on 'Unexpected Ch. 09'

by BNDMTL

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy, Happy, Happy!

Love this direction . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Such an improvement from prior chapters. Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good!

Please hurry with another chapter soon!! Love it being two pages too :)

keyhole123keyhole123over 7 years ago

Yess finally they are together again excited for more

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 7 years ago
Bravo :)

There's something very real about this story. I know that a lot of people got a shock at some of the twists in previous chapters, but in real life, nothing is planned and stuff like that really happens. I happen to like reading stories that seem more realistic and less planned out. Good show, old bean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATS WONDERFUL LOVE STORY FOR US GAY MEN LOVING THIS I THINK ANOTHER 98 CHAPTERS WILL COVER IT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FANTASTIC .JONATHAN UK XXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story and while it seems to finally be back on track, it also feels like you're brushing over how they all treated Trace before he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"WE are too afraid of a conversation"?

Tracy tried to communicate with everyone and was shut out. Nothing was his fault.

Sounds like gay guys are as poor at communicating as straight ones.

Of course, women don't tell you what they're thinking, either! They labor under the mismpression that men are supposed to be able to read their minds, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can we hope for a double wedding with Benny as ring bearer for both couples?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ummm

Yes the story is great but how they treated Tracy was insensitive, disloyal, selfish and just down right cruel!! Why is it made to seem like he did something wrong?Everyone around him betrayed him!! How do you move on from that. I am all for forgiving but forgetting is the problem. I have no idea where your going with this story but they all seem so toxic!!

Was Chewy in love with his brother? Guardian or not why wouldn't his brother tell him he's gay? It's all so I dunno.. Fake...Phony.... It's like you as the author want to leave out the biggest issue.. And him getting back with Chewy so soon?!! Really!! Why do his lieing brother and Jase get the happily ever after!??..

This chapter left me so vexed..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous