Unexpected Consequences

Story Info
Innocent morning wood turns into a fantasy come true.
3.7k words
3.49
50.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Message to the reader: This is a work of fiction written with the understanding that all characters are legal adults over the age of 21. Any reference or connection to underage or illegal activities is purely coincidental.

-----------------

...I laid there with nothing but hatred and contempt for my actions. Had I really just done that and actually liked it? He came out of the bathroom while I was preoccupied, his cock erect once more. Without a word, he snapped me back to reality when I felt him grab my legs, and slip his cock back into my gaping cum filled asshole. Feeling him deep inside me, all I could do was moan, "Oh Daddy..."

Earlier that morning

Opening my eyes, I was rudely reminded that I used to get up earlier and rarely had issues getting out of bed, but the hard piece between my legs was also demanding attention today. My hand found its way down under the sheets and I took to rubbing, not stroking, just rubbing and taking my time to enjoy the feeling.

With my other hand I fumbled around the nightstand for my phone, wanting some extra stimulation. Pulling it from the charging station, I opened my porn App and started up a video I had been watching previously. It was a compilation of girls sucking cock and taking throatpies, though not all of them seemed to enjoy it or have even consented to it. None-the-less, I loved watching these because it was something I had always wanted to be able to do, suck all the cock I could handle and swallow every load like a good boy. A few minutes of this and even at my slowed pace, I was ready to pop. I changed tactics and stopped rubbing my shaft so as to let myself go a bit longer.

On my phone I switched gears as well. Seriously thinking I wanted to be sucking a cock today (knowing the logistics never work out though), I opened a hookup App and plugged in some basic details. I mentioned I was submissive, a total bottom, and I really wanted a man to face fuck me and make me swallow. A few taps and I was off browsing, one hand on the phone and the other rubbing my aching cock and balls.

Dick pics weren't at the forefront on this App, but I figured out quickly that plenty of people were happy to throw them at you if you gave them the right ideas. I scrolled through a few profiles and admired a dozen gorgeous dicks that only made me want it more.

One pic really stood out that got me deep into the fantasy. It was not a hugely oversized piece, like most of the pics that get spammed around, it was probably around 7", but it was thick. This one would probably mess up my jaw and seriously open me up, which meant I wanted it more than ever. Obviously before taking anything like this, I would need to make sure I was loose enough so that he would even fit inside me at all.

I responded to the pics and started a dialog. I was already revved up and ready to go so I got raunchy and told the guy what I wanted to do with his cock. Response was positive and we went back and forth until he finally told me he wanted pics. I had not seen his face, but I was used to this since most guys wanted me blindfolded or just wanted me to take their cock and not look at them. Anonymous sex was a pretty exhilarating experience, if not risky as hell.

I sent him my panty pics and an old cock sucking pic. There was the normal wait that was always agonizing, either he would finally respond and tell me I was hot and he wanted to fuck the shit out of me, or the conversation would vanish and he would block me. Eventually, and to my surprise, he started asking me what I was doing and that he wanted to treat me like the slut I wanted to be. I got into the raunchy talk and was jerking off pretty steadily, I had planned on finally finishing this time around.

He was slow to respond and so I was making my own pleasure from it, but that's when my doorbell rang. I sighed heavily and groaned aloud, reaching for the nearest clothes. I threw what I had on so I would be decent when answering.

Approaching the door, I glanced through the window and noticed it was my father. He was supposed to stop by a few days ago to check the stove, but when he never made it he said he would try to come by sometime this week to take a look. I opened the door to greet him and invite him in. Thinking this was the makeup visit from the weekend, I turned to step back from the door so that he could come in, but at that moment my phone went off. I had likely received a message from my thick dicked friend and I instinctively looked down at it, but never checked the message because something else caught my attention.

Stepping inside, my father quickly put his phone away and shut the door hard behind him. It took me a moment to piece it together, but when he locked the door and whipped out the thick and beautiful cock I had been drooling over for the last thirty minutes, I realized what was happening. "Ready to live your Daddy fetish? Get down there and show me what kind of cock sucker I raised."

I hesitated for a moment, unable to grasp what was going on. Never had I imagined in my entire life that my fooling around online would lead to getting fucked by my father. I looked at his cock, craving its girth and wishing only that I could be okay with touching it and servicing my own father's man meat.

Apparently though, I was taking too long and when I felt his hands on the back of my head and shoulder pushing me to my knees I knew he wasn't giving me a choice. I dropped to my knees and came face to face with the manhood that made me. "Open the fuck up, boy, Daddy needs some attention." Instinctively I opened my mouth and he thrust himself deep, entering my throat completely.

Still in shock, I could barely react to what he was doing to me. I gagged several times while I tried to process that all the nasty things I told him in the App were likely to come true, whether I wanted them to or not. I knew he wouldn't stop and I was in for a rough morning that I wouldn't soon forget. I felt his hand on the back of my head drag my mouth back along his cock, saliva trailing where my lips had just been. There was a 'pop' when my lips released his head and he angled my head up to his, "Listen the fuck up. I know your secret, and if you don't want me to blab to anyone, you and I are going to do all the things you talked about earlier. It sounds like I raised a little sissy bitch and now it is time for me to find out if you are worth my time. And maybe if you are good, I will have to come around for more."

I nodded at the threat, which only seemed to turn me on further since my cock visibly twitched through my clothes when I thought about the situation. He loosened his grip letting my mouth return to its position at the head of his cock. I took a deep breath, opened wide, and of my own choice, I engulfed my own father's cock.

What came next were deep moans and grunts of enjoyment as I made my best attempt to suck his thick member. Eventually he told me we needed to go to the bedroom to continue. I led him into the house to the bedroom where he made me strip down and put on a pair of my pink panties and bra. He laid back on the bed and instructed me to get back to work on his cock "like a good sissy boy."

Losing the clothing had shown him that I had a pathetic little sissy dick that wasn't even going to be fun for him to play with. He remarked on how it wasn't fit for use and I would know what a real cock could do before he left. I got down in front of the bed and did what I was told, once more sliding his engorged piece between my lips and into my throat. I gagged several times and his reactions really drove home that he was enjoying hearing me struggle. Eventually we were back to the grunts and moans again. I could feel him thrusting into my mouth, but I was too caught up to notice what was happening until it was too late. He grabbed my head and buried his cock deep into my throat, pumping his thick man juice into me.

Never being one to enjoy the taste of cum and always actively trying to finish a blowjob on my face, I was completely taken aback by this situation. I gagged and choked while he pumped shot after shot down my throat. I swallowed over and over, trying to keep up with his near endless supply of cum, but the strain was making my eyes water while I attempted to keep up with his demands on me. The act was causing me distress as I did my best to keep up, but I had hoped he would finish cumming, but he just kept splashing another load in my violated throat. I silently begged that he would let me up since it was obvious I was having trouble breathing.

I don't know the exact reason, but he yanked my head off his cock just as the last streams of his warm cum shot out and splashed across my face. Gasping for air and making several swallowing attempts to mitigate the taste in my mouth, I tried to regain my composure. I fought back the sensation to vomit as I settled back down on my knees at the foot of the bed. Rolling over on the bed, he got to his feet and made his way over to where I had ended up. Standing over me, he made sure I knew who was in charge and that this was not going to get easier.

He reached a hand down and took my face in it, angling my view up to his. "You are a good boy, and you will learn to love that taste after a few times. After all you came out of that so why shouldn't you like it?" He smiled, not like I was used to, this was more primal and scared me a bit. He pulled my head closer to his cock once more and with his other hand he brought the hanging cum to my attention. "Lick it clean, and get it ready for round two." And with that I opened my mouth and with my tongue, licked the cum drip from the head of my own father's cock and set to work getting him hard once more.

I finally got my hands on it and it felt as amazing as I had imagined. I stroked it, kissed it, licked it, and otherwise did the one thing I knew I was good for, servicing another man's needs. When he was sufficiently hard again, and I had successfully covered every inch of his cock in my saliva, he motioned for me to bend over on the bed. I obliged, knowing that saying no or asking him not to would only work against me in the end. I worked my way up the bed and positioned myself on all fours, awaiting what I knew would be coming.

I recalled that I told him in our conversation that I liked it rough and would always please the cock inside me even at the expense of my own pleasure. Burying my head in a pillow, I could feel his hands caressing my legs, sliding up to grope at my ass and finger my hole. His hands fell away from me and I heard a cap pop open, a cool liquid made contact with my anus moments later. I tensed up, knowing he was going to do it and all I could do was shut up and take it. As I buried my head in the pillow I tried to rationalize what was going on, but the more I thought about it the more fucked up it sounded and, consequently, the more turned on I got.

His fingers pushed into my asshole as he rubbed the liquid around and lubed me up for his cock. I knew he would have to force it since I had not taken anything that thick in quite a while. The last time I did it was quite a process to get it in me, I certainly would have preferred to avoid a repeat of that if possible. "Looks like Daddy's boy is a bit tight, try to relax so it won't be so painful. This is going to hurt either way, but then again, it sounds like you enjoy that kind of thing. So scream and beg all you want, Daddy is going to fill you real good and you are going to learn to take me all the way down." I felt the pressure of his head at my hole moments later, his hands were back on my hips, gripping me tightly and drawing my body onto his swollen cock.

The pressure increased with each passing moment, but this was just the warning of the pain to come that would rip into me once he penetrated me. I knew there was no turning back and any struggling I did at this point would probably just result in him restraining me. He made a few thrusts in an attempt to force it through my tight opening, but my hole was still too tight to let him in. I heard him spit and felt it hit near my hole, which was immediately rubbed around by his cock head. He struggled some more, rhythmically thrusting and pulling my hips this way and that. Finally I felt him shift on the bed and I felt the pressure break as he sunk into me and filled me more than I was prepared for. I cried out, screaming into the pillow in an attempt to alleviate the pain of his engorged cock filling me. He held me against his groin, his cock buried to the base inside me and making its presence known with every agonizing throb and twitch. I tried to breath and relax, but I was gasping for air and every tightening of my anus sent a twitch down to his cock and further intensified my pain.

Slowly, he withdrew his cock from my boy pussy, the agony wracking my body only grew with his movements. I struggled against his grip in an attempt to pull away and relieve myself of the pain, but he held firm and continued his painstakingly slow pace. Inch by inch he slid out of my hole until I finally felt him stop just before he popped out. Holding that position I could hear him laugh, "Wow, I really wish I had known years ago that you were such a tight bitch." I could feel his position change ever so slightly and I braced myself, knowing what he was about to do. "The best part about being Daddy's boy, is that Daddy will always give it to you hard." Leaning into me, I felt the pressure against my anus increase again until it gave way and allowed him entry back in to violate my body as it had just done.

I had prepared for it this time, but I was still whimpering and screaming into the pillow. His cock was just too thick for me to handle without taking it slow, and I had not had time to prepare for anyone today. His surprise visit had unsettled me so much that he knew it was the only way he was getting what he wanted. My thoughts swirled about what was happening as I felt him withdraw and plunge into me over and over, getting slightly less painful each time. This was my father and he was in my home fucking me, my own father. The thoughts swirled around as I had gotten used to the feeling of his cock inside me, the rhythm of his thrusts became almost soothing, though the pain was still there at the apex of each push.

I thought of what would happen if anyone found out about what was going on at that moment. I thought about how it would destroy both our lives if anyone found out my own father was making me his bitch. I shuddered at the thoughts that were going through my head, thinking about something he had said earlier about me learning to love his cum.

My thoughts were cut short as he slapped my ass, hard, and I realized I had been meeting his thrusts and was actually really enjoying his cock. "You are such a good boy for your Daddy. Now turn over, I want to watch you while I fuck you." Suddenly his gyrations stopped and in one swift motion he withdrew his meat from me and was standing at the foot of the bed. Instantly I missed its warmth and hated the hollow feeling it left me with, but this was short lived as he moved his grip on my hips and helped my roll over. Seconds later, my ankles were in his hands, legs spread wide and he was pounding my hole once again.

I started moaning again and egged him on, telling him how good he made me feel. He locked eyes with me finally, thrusting into me hard to get my attention. He slapped me across the face HARD, "I am your father, and you are the stupid sissy bitch of a son that gets to service my cock from now on. You do not talk unless I ask you to. You moan, scream, cry, whatever you want, but unless you are addressing me as Daddy, you will learn your place and shut the fuck up while I get off." Pushing my legs closer to my chest, I could feel the hot mark his hand had left on my face. My father had never hit me, but I knew he would have no problem putting me in place now that he knew where I belonged. I closed my mouth and let him have his way with my ass.

His pace quickened and his strokes became harder, he was building up to cum in me again. I looked up at him and he stared back at me with that same look from earlier in his eyes, "I am going to breed that sissy pussy just like it was your mother's fucking cunt when I made you. You are going to learn to get addicted to this kind of treatment and behavior because I need a good boy who will do what he is told." Bracing my leg with his shoulder, he reached down and took me by the throat, "And if you tell anyone about this, you will regret it." His grip around my neck tightened as I felt his cock tense up, it was finally going to happen. I closed my eyes and gasped a couple of times as his hand tightened further. He finally let out a low, guttural moan and I felt him twitch over and over, dumping another river of cum into my boy pussy. His grip around my neck tightened for a moment and then slacked as he withdrew his hand. I could feel the last of his cum shoot from his cock as he withdrew and it fell out of me.

Standing up from the bed, he walked around it and dragged my head to the edge, encouraging me to open my mouth and clean his glistening cock. I opened wide and licked the loose cum drippings and anal juices that coated it. The taste made me gag a couple times, but the position and his insistence made it impossible for me to get away. I resorted to doing the only thing I could and pushed through to swallow the nasty mix of sex juices at the request of my father.

At last he grabbed his cock and slapped it against my face, telling me I was a good boy. He needed to use the bathroom, but he would be back for more soon. He made his way out of the room, disappearing from the doorway towards the bathroom and left me with thoughts of how I felt. My asshole hurt, my stomach was unsettled, and most of all I kept thinking about the fact that I was just raped by my father. I laid there with nothing but hatred and contempt for my actions. Had I really just done that and not fought it?

My thoughts came to the word I had just used, rape. That didn't seem accurate, at least not with the longing for him that I was feeling, the emptiness I felt while he used the bathroom. I wanted him inside me, I wanted him pushing himself deeper and deeper into my ass. I wanted that nasty feeling this gave me, and most of all I enjoyed the fact that it was my own father doing this to me.

He came out of the bathroom while I was preoccupied, his cock erect once more. Without a word, I snapped back to reality when I felt him grab my legs, and slip his engorged cock back into my gaping cum filled asshole. Feeling him deep inside me again, all I could do was moan, "Oh Daddy..."