All Comments on 'Unexpected Events Ch. 01'

by kelsbabie12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
interesting lead-in!

As you know, you have your small problems with grammar, including when and how to use quotation marks. If I wasn't so damn busy right now, I'd offer to help with that. Maybe later, if it stays an issue.

But much more important than that is that you go ahead and describe the unexpected turn of events that inspired you to write. I, along with many others, I'm sure, am very curious to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well... that was unexpected

"unexpected events"

"I was not expecting these events to occur"

"this is a story about something very unexpected"

I think we get the point. Lol.

RockyMountainMan2RockyMountainMan2over 8 years ago
Very hot!

Very hot story, makes me miss my youth. Other than the grammar mistakes you did a really good job of telling an exciting story. Keep writing, the grammar will work itself out.

RMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cute story

A cute story and a fun read. She writes with sincerity and makes no pretense of being a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
High school teacher

Hey, I loved it. Always interested in my students' lives and perceptions. Math teacher, not counsellor. Love to talk to them.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Did you read this before posting it? It is so jumbled together; it is difficult to keep any train of thought together. You need a great editor ( not yourself, either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkelsbabie12@kelsbabie12
26 Years old, Looking to share some stories about what happened in my life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES