Unexpected Events Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt said, "Damn those are nice!"

Matt took his hands and started to squeeze my boobs then took his face and started to suck on my nipples one at a time. My nipples instantly reacted and became hard.

Matt then returned to kissing me and then started kissing my neck. When he did this it sent chills all throughout my body. Matt continued kissing down my entire body until he reached my stomach where he took his hands and slowly started pulling my panties off me. I lifted my butt off the bed so he could pull my panties completely off.

Matt then said, "Baby girl your body is absolutely amazing."

I then looked over at Brandon and said, "You want to watch another man lick your wife's pussy?"

Brandon then said, "Yes."

Matt wasted no time and spread open my legs and went to work. He slowly started licking my lips and then went straight to my clit. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and started flicking my clit back and forth with his tongue.

My body responded and I arched my back and started to moan, "Hmm, Yes, Awww."

Matt continued licking my clit increasing how wet I was down there. Matt knew exactly what to do to really turn a girl on because all I could do is moan.

I continued, "Mhmm, Awww, Ugh!"

I took my hands and placed them on the back of his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I started to rock my hips back and forth on his face pushing into him.

I continued, "Uhh, Yes, Awww."

I started to feel the electricity in my body building. I then moaned out, "Dont, stop, Im gonna, cum."

Matt released his right hand from my thigh and stuck 2 fingers in my vagina and started to finger me faster and faster as he continued licking my clit.

I couldn't last any longer and yelled out, "Uhhh, Yes, Uhhhh, Fuck."

My body trembled and shaked while I was orgasming from Matt fingering and licking my clit.

I then collapsed on the bed and Matt pulled his fingers out of me and stood up off the bed. I looked over at Brandon and saw he had his cock out of his pants and was rubbing it.

Once I was able to regain myself I asked Brandon, "Did you like watching another guy make me orgasm?"

Brandon said, "Yes."

I said, "Good now you're going to watch a real man have your wife."

I sat up on the bed and took my hands and pulled Matt's boxers off him. His dick sprang free and I was completely speechless at what I was looking at. Matts dick was huge and very thick. I was actually kinda scared at how this was supposed to fit inside of me.

Brandon also saw how big his dick was and said, "I don't want to go through with this."

I said, "Excuse me."

Brandon said, "Babe he is huge, sex will never be the same for us after this."

I said, "Thats exactly why he's going to be my fuck buddy like you want."

Brandon said, "Please babe don't do this."

I didn't listen to him and started to stroke his dick with my hand which I could barely fit my hand around.

Matt then looked at Brandon and said, "I am sorry buddy but your wife is all mine now."

Brandon said, "What do you mean?"

Matt pushed me back on the bed and spread open my legs and started tracing his dick up and down my vagina. Matt could feel how wet I was while he was tracing his dick up and down my vagina lips. Matt lined up his dick and slowly started pushing into me. I could immediately feel the size difference between Matt and Brandon.

I moaned, "Uhh, You're too big."

Matt then relaxed and started to pull out and push back into me. I could feel my vagina starting to stretch to accept the size of Matt.

I said, "Matt, you're stretching me."

Matt continued pushing into me and I could finally feel he was all the way inside of me. It felt like his dick was in my stomach thats how deep he was inside of me. Matt brought his head down to mine and we started to kiss. Matt tasted and smelled like my vagina bad but I didn't care. I started to kiss him back and I started to feel our tongues wrestling over each others.

Our kiss broke and Matt looked at Brandon and said, "Damn your wife is super tight. She's even horny enough to let me put it in her without a condom."

Brandon shouted at me, "You said you'd use a condom."

I couldn't say anything back because Matt started to thrust in and out of me and I started to moan again.

I moaned out, "Uhhh, Yes, Awww."

Matt started to thrust into me faster and harder and I couldn't contain my moans any longer, "Oh, My, God, Uhhhh, Yes."

My boobs started rocking back and forth with the rhythm Matt had going thrusting in and out of me.

Matt then said, "Babe you're finally starting to loosen up for me."

Matt then pulled out and stepped off the bed. Matt then said, "Now you're going to suck my dick."

Brandon then said, "Come on man please don't do that."

Matt then said, "You be quiet over there."

I picked myself up off the bed and looked at his dick which was covered in white stuff from my vagina. I have never done this before and don't really like the taste or smell of vagina but in this moment in time it didn't really see like I had much of a choice.

I got off the bed and kneeled down in front of Matt. I opened my mouth and started to drag my tongue down both sides of his shaft making sure I liked all the white stuff off his dick. This tasted and smelled horrible but I continued to push on. Slowly I started inserting his thick dick into my mouth. I could only take about half his dick in my mouth. I put my hands around his thighs and started sucking his dick moving my head back and forth.

Matt started to moan a little bit, "Ahhh, Thats it."

This didn't last long before Matt pulled me off the ground put his hands on my butt and pulled me into him and we started to make out again.

Once our kiss broke Matt picked up his pants and pulled out a condom from his pocket.

Matt walked over to Brandon and said, "I want you to put it on my dick."

Brandon then said, "Get the fuck out of here."

Matt said, "Fine I'll just have your wife do it."

Matt walked back over to where I was standing by the bed and handed me the condom. I opened it and rolled it on his thick cock. Matt then laid down on the bed and I climbed over him found his dick with my hand and slowly lowered myself onto his dick.

With how wet I was and now that he had a condom on he slid right into me without a problem. I started to bounce up and down on his dick slow at first then started to pick up speed. I took one of my hands and grabbed his hand and placed it on my clit.

I didn't even have to tell Matt what to do because he already knew what I wanted.

Brandon said, "Babe please don't cum on his dick. Thats special between us."

Matt then said, "I already told you, your wife is mine now. That means she's going to cum on my dick."

I took my hands and grabbed my boobs and started to pinch my nipples as I bounced up and down on him. Every once in awhile I would have to brush my hair out of my face.

I started to moan even louder this time, "Uhhh, Mhhh, Fuck."

He started to rub my clit back and forth, not only that but he started to really pound my pussy. I leaned back with both my hands on the bed my back arched.

I just kept saying, "Fuck Hmmm, Fuck Yes!"

He didn't let up he kept pounding me and rubbing my clit as fast as he could. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I continued to moan, "Uhh, Fuck, Uhhh."

I was enjoying this with Matt more than I thought I would and I was beyond wet and beyond horny. I started to feel the electricity building up in my ankles.

I said, "Dont, Stop, Uhh."

Pretty soon I could feel my body start to shake and tremble. I let out a, "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby!"

Matt started to thrust harder and deeper knowing that I was on the brink of orgasm. My body continued to shake and quiver and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I let out an explosive moan, "Uhhhh, Yes, Awwww, Mhhhh."

I was rocking my hips back and forth on his dick making sure to take him as deep as I could. As I orgasmed Matt pulled my head down to his and gave me a kiss.

Matt looked over at Brandon once our kiss broke and said, "You're not the only one that can make her cum."

My head was now on his chest. He whispered in my ear, "I'm not done yet."

Matt then rolled me off him and this time was on top of me. Matt said to Brandon, "You ready to watch me cum in your wife?"

Brandon was looking down at the ground at this point. I could tell he was officially humiliated. I didn't care because Matt was amazing and made sure that I got there before he did. That was something that bugged me about Brandon was he didn't always get me there every time and didn't last a long time either.

I got off him, and I could feel my pussy juices were leaking out of me. This time I was laying on my back on the bed. Matt spread my legs open again and slowly inserted his dick back into me.

Matt started thrusting in me as far as he could go every time he went all the way in I had to say, "Fuck," because he was so big. He was thrusting in and out with one long motion pounding me every time he came all the way out.

Matt continued thrusting hard and deep into me. I continued to hear our bodies smacking together with how wet I was and how hard he was pounding me. I was already so tired as we had been going for over 30 minutes at this point. I was enjoying this but at the same time I wanted to be finished already. I started to rock my hips on his dick trying to hurry Matt up. It must've worked cause it didn't take long for me to hear Matt.

Matt soon started saying, "Oh Fuck this feels good!"

Matt continued, "Thats right babe take my dick."

I looked at him in his eyes and slowly rolled my bottom lip into my mouth and rolled my eyes into the back of my head.

I could tell he was starting to get there as I could feel his dick start to pulsate and his thrusts not be as dominate.

I then heard him let out a, "Oh my god Yes!"

Matt thrusted hard and deep into me and held himself there. I started to feel his dick pulsate inside of me which made me interlock my legs behind his back and I started to kiss him. Matt was thrusted as deep inside me as he could be. After kissing for a couple minutes I released my legs from around his back. Matt then rolled off me and laid on the bed next to me. Matt laid next to me for awhile so I laid my head on his chest.

Matt looked over at Brandon and asked, "Did you like watching a real man fuck your wife?"

Brandon didn't really say anything back. I looked up at Matt and smiled and gave him another kiss. I continued laying there with Matt kissing him every once in awhile. Matt eventually got off the bed and went to grab a towel from the bathroom.

I was still laying there on the bed and looked over at Brandon and said, "Well I want you to come here and clean up the mess he left behind."

Brandon said, "No I'm not doing that."

I said, "Yes you are. Now get over here or next time he wont be using a condom."

Brandon got off the chair he was sitting in and walked over to me on the bed and spread open my legs and started to lick my vagina. I was nasty down there with the lube from the condom and then our bodies sweat together and the vagina juice. Not to mention all the white creamy stuff from my vagina. Brandon didn't seem to care cause he was licking me like I didn't just have sex.

Matt started to laugh and said, "Good boy."

Not too much longer I said, "Okay thats enough."

I said, "Go back in your corner."

I looked at Brandon and he had and bunch of white stuff in his beard. Brandon then went back to his chair in the corner.

Matt started getting dressed at this point. Once he was dressed I got off the bed and gave Matt a hug and a kiss.

When our kiss broke Matt said, "I can't wait for next time already."

Brandon spoke up and said, "There wont be a next time."

Matt asked, "Do you remember when I said your wife is mine now?"

Brandon said, "Yes."

Matt then said, "I wasn't joking about that, your wife is mine and I will fuck her whenever I want."

Brandon asked me, "Babe is that true?"

I looked at Matt then at Brandon and said, "Yes its true. I loved his big cock."

I gave Matt another kiss and walked him out to the front door. I then went and showered. Once I got out I dried myself off and put on some yoga pants and a t-shirt. Brandon then went and took a shower. I was already in bed when he got out. Brandon never said anything to me the rest of the night so I eventually fell asleep.

To be continued...

12