Unexpected Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her banging body, Latina coloring, and thick dark hair, Vera appeared on Weston High's doorstep junior year, the exotic beauty in contrast to the all-white rural townies.

What hot-blooded male who had it all could resist clamming the exotic beauty for himself? She made me work for it, though. Used to girls falling over themselves for me just because I was the QB, I was a bit dumbfounded when Vera didn't seem to care about it. The girl made me woo her, me, Jake Miller - wooing.

Eventually, I got to claim her as my girlfriend and the one girl I wish I had treated better. But, as I got to know Vera, I realized she was worth the effort. With a big heart and open honesty, she was unlike any other girl I grew up with in Weston. There were no games or riding my popularity, and she became my rock.

In a world where everyone wanted to use you, Vera's honesty and genuine kindness had become a balm to me. Too bad for both of us; I was too far up my own ass to appreciate it. Maybe that's why I lost my shit so bad when I realized I'd lost her; my support system was just gone in a blink.

It was my fault; I should have been better to her. Oh, it wasn't the cheating. I never cheated on Vera until the very end. The high school rumor mill was just other jealous-ass white girls spreading shit because they were pissed they lost their chance with the star QB over some foreign Latina chick.

Nah, my bullshit was talking bad about her to my then best friend, Mark. Neither Vera nor I wanted to admit it, but we weren't a good match. Especially not sexually. That lead to me being mouthier to Mark than I should have been.

Do you know how hard it is to turn down girls throwing themselves at you left and right when your girlfriend was saving her virginity and leaving you with daily blue balls? Monumental is what it is. But I did it for V because she was worth it.

But my sexual frustration usually came out in my conversations with Mark. When V and I did get around to having sex after her eighteenth birthday, she was never that much into it. It contrasted with the other girls I had been with who always seemed eager.

Our sexual dysfunction always made me feel inadequate somehow, and how could I, Jake Miller, be inadequate? So, anytime sex would come up as a discussion with Mark, I'd make it seem like Vera was just a frigid ice queen.

As stupid as it sounds, I didn't even realize my bullshit until Elle set me straight. By then, it was too late, and I had to lay in the bed I'd made.

Vera and I broke up in epic fashion when she caught me and K fucking in my truck. None the wiser, Vera took pictures of mine and K's tryst. She later showed it to K's brother, unraveling my world and leaving me without my best friend, family, and future.

Again, this isn't a poor me story. I shouldn't have fucked behind Vera's back. Vera deserved so much more than that. And it was my stupidity for fucking my cousin. That was on me. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, you're talking to Jake Miller, Weston High's incestuous perv.

Even with all my football accomplishments, I'm still the cousin molester back home. Be careful where you put your dick, gentlemen, even if the girl is begging you for it and she happens to be your one-in-a-million-chance glass slipper. Still not worth it. Take it from me.

K only happened because K was stubborn as fuck and wouldn't take no for an answer no matter how hard I tried. Maybe K's bullshit is why ball bunnies like Red last night piss me off so damn much. They couldn't stand to be told no, and their persistence pissed me off.

Oh well, no use in dwelling in the past, I suppose. Seeing Vera so happy with Kai did bring a sense of relief now. I was glad she found happiness even if it wasn't with me.

A long time had to go by for me to let go of the idea she could be happy without me. Not because she was my great love or anything. I just couldn't understand how someone else could be better for her. You know, male ego and all that jazz. The college experience has humbled me in a lot of ways. I think they call this growth or some horse shit.

Scrolling through Elle's feed to much older posts, I came across a post asking for donations to raise money for Kai's sister. That was interesting.

Clicking the link, the post stated that Kai's sister Kiki had been in a horrible car accident. After fighting for her life in the ICU, she was stable but needed significant corrective surgeries. Friends and family were raising money to pay for an experimental procedure to reduce the young woman's severe scaring.

Tapping my thumb against the desk, my mind warred with a decision. I quickly pulled up my fund account to find a healthy but dwindling balance. The extra partying and going out had dented my funds more than I had planned.

Still, I could make it work if I stopped the many outings and ate in the cafeteria more. One thing I was allowed to spend the funds on, besides school and living costs, were donations.

Decision made, I returned to the funding page and donated a sizable chunk under an anonymous name. They wouldn't know it was me, but I would. Paying back a little for how much of a dick I'd been to Vera and Kai in high school took a weight off my shoulder I didn't know I'd been carrying.

Phone buzzing loudly, I jumped when a call appeared on my phone screen with the name Kowalski.

"Sup, bro," I greeted, thankful for the distraction from my deep thoughts.

"Ava is in the library today if you want to go over. She said she'd be in until four today," Kowalski reported.

"Who?" I asked.

"Ava Williams. I told you about the writing tutor last night."

"Oh, right. Right," I said, checking my watch that read noon. "Thanks, man. If I pack up now, I still have time to get over there."

"No problem. Ava's a ball buster, but she's the best." With that, Kowalski disconnected, and I set my phone down to pack away my laptop.

The library was a colossal maze of books that were probably never read, given the technology age. Expecting a dust-littered tomb of decaying books, I was surprised to find the library was tidy and bright with only a hint of old paper smell mixed with a fresh print. So what? I had never been to a library before. Sue me for thinking it would be like old Crypt Keeper reruns.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Ava Williams, the writing tutor," I asked the student on front desk duty.

"Down aisle B, turn left at section 3. There's an office over by the windows. She'll be in there," the student told me as he stood to point over the desk.

"Thanks, man," I said as I rapped my knuckles against the counter before heading back.

Reaching the office after getting turned around twice, I knocked on the door and waited. Imagining Ava to be a nerd with mousy, frizzy hair and thick glasses, I was surprised by the classy-dressed, posh woman who opened the door.

Thick, glossy black locks asymmetrically framed an angelic yet sharp face. Cutting in just below a strong jaw, the style simultaneously said edgy and elegant.

A long-sleeve silk blouse in a fiery red hue looked bright against her dark ebony skin. A tight, black business skirt hugged her strong hips and thighs over black tights and business heels; smartly dressed in a way that said intelligence and power.

Bright, deep amber eyes met mine with unwavering confidence, catching my attention. Ava's face was young, around my age, yet she stood with such authority and experience.

"Hi, are you looking for help with English?" she asked with a polished, articulate voice. Everything about her said well-educated.

"Uh, yeah," I stammered, a little off guard that Ava was nothing like I had imagined. "Yeah, I have a paper I'm writing, and it's not going so well," I recovered. She took a perusal of me, assessing me before she nodded for me to come in.

"I'm the English tutor. So I can probably help," she said as she held open the door for me. I walked in and took a seat in front of the only desk in the room.

Walking by to sit behind the desk, I noticed she was taut and strong with an unbelievable ass. Personally, I was a boob guy, but with an ass like hers, it was hard to not appreciate it.

Averting my eyes before she could catch me, I dug into my bag to pull out my laptop before setting it on the desk. Those bright amber eyes studied me for a moment.

"Let me guess. You have a sports scholarship and need to raise your grades, or you'll violate the terms?" With a curt voice, Ava managed to challenge and judge me. Not sure what to do with that, I paused before nodding.

"I'll be clear with you, mister..." she left the question in the air, and I cleared my throat to respond.

"I'm Jake Miller," I told her.

"Mr. Miller, I'll be curt. Working with jocks frustrates me the most. Jocks book my time, then show up late, if at all, and you expect me to write your papers for you as if this is high school." Those amber eyes pinned me as she flipped a pen against her chair's armrest.

"Mr. Miller, this isn't high school, and I'm not going to do your homework for you. I'm not here to play out some wild college fantasy either. You should note that the cameras in this room turn on when I enter the room. So, while the door is shut, I wouldn't recommend anything... stupid." Letting her point settle between us, I couldn't help but feel prosecuted for something I hadn't done.

"You will be on time, respectful, and have the work I assign you done on time. I don't do 'I didn't have time because of practice.' I'm a grad student, and my time is precious, so don't waste it."

"Um... okay," I answered hesitantly to this unexpected tirade.

"So, if you can't agree to those terms, I suggest you find another tutor." Shifting forward in her chair, she rested her elbows on the desk as she steepled her fingers. "But if you agree and do the work, I'll guarantee you get an A. So, Mr. Miller, do we have an agreement?"

Skin prickling from annoyance, I shifted in my chair as I weighed my options. Did I really need help from such a jackass woman? The cold dread in my stomach told me I did. I couldn't afford to lose my scholarship; everything rode on it.

"Yeah, sure. No problem," I nodded resistantly, desperate for help. A soft smile came across Ava's features as her frosty exterior melted into mildly friendly.

"Alright then, let's get cracking. What do you have for me?" Ava engaged.

A few hours passed. Ava Williams was definitely a ballbuster, just as Kowalski warned. Blunt, curt, and to the point. It would be easy to hate her, except she was also dedicated to helping me overcome the hurdles she picked out in my work.

Every critique came with a learning lesson, and after two hours, I had far more of my paper mapped out than when I started. Brutal in a way that oddly instilled hope, kind of like a football coach, Ava was starting to make me feel like I stood a chance with this paper.

Looking at her watch, she closed and returned my laptop to me before standing.

"Our time is up, Mr. Miller. Remember what I said about trying to write for your opposition rather than what you believe? You keep hanging up too much on trying to defend your point of view. Don't. Let the story speak for itself," she instructed.

Grabbing my laptop and stuffing it into my bag, I followed Ava to the door as she gave me her final note.

"I'll see you Friday evening at eight sharp. It's the only slot I have this week. We can move to Thursdays at six after that," she noted as she ushered me out the door.

"Thanks for your help, Ava. I appreciate it," I told her.

"Ms. Williams," she corrected. "And you are welcome. It's what I am here for." By reinforcing her formal title, she pointed out that she wasn't interested in fostering friendship. She ushered me out and closed the door.

CHAPTER 3

This week had been a great week. The warmer weather had stayed, letting me enjoy soaking up some sunshine in something other than a heavy winter coat. Sunshine and warmth always lifted my spirits.

The other reason I was in such a good mood was that I outperformed Braxton at practice today. Finally, it was getting hard for the coach to overlook my talent, and it felt amazing.

Glancing at my watch, the face read six forty-five. Already having showered after practice, I just needed to grab my laptop and a bite to eat before my eight o'clock appointment with Ms. Williams. It was still weird calling someone my age Ms. but hey, whatever, as long as she got me that A she promised.

Taking two stairs at a time with a pep in my step, I made my way to my bedroom. Feeling slightly invincible, I made my first mistake of the day. Waltzing into my bedroom, I froze in my tracks when I realized someone was sitting on my bed.

Long bare legs hung over the side of my bed while green crystalline eyes stalked me as a woman flipped her long dark hair over her shoulder.

"Hey Jake," she purred with a smile. Blood turning hot, I could feel my anger burning my skin.

"What the actual fuck, are you doing here?" I growled. I did not need this shit right now. Anyone else would have shied away from me. I was scary when I was pissed, but not K. I swear it just excited her more.

"Why, I came to see you, of course. I'm moving out from Dad's, and he can't control me anymore. So now, I think you owe me a birthday present." Her voice was a slithering coo as she uncrossed her legs and spread wide so I could see she was wearing nothing under her short skirt.

Turning my back to her abruptly, I moved to grab my laptop and bag so I could storm out of the room. I was not staying for this shit. Hearing feet pattering across the floor, I turned around to see she'd jumped up from the bed and rushed to shut the door before locking it.

Ignoring her, I grabbed my bag and went to the door, but she blocked my way.

"Move, K," I said with gritted teeth.

"No, you haven't talked to me in over a year. I drove all the way up here, Jake. So the least you can do is talk to me."

"Fucking. Move," I roared, my angry breath blasting K's hair back. But, of course, I knew K better than to know she wanted to just talk.

"No," she didn't flinch. I considered shoving her out of the way, but I thought better of it. I'd likely get written up if I accidentally bruised her with our past history, so I didn't touch her.

"Hey man, are you ok?" I heard my frat mate Kyle ask on the other side of the door.

K placed her hand on my chest to calm me. Just like it used to, her touch set my libido on fire. Common sense and my dick were fighting again; all she did was put her hand on my chest.

"Jake, please," she begged in earnest, her eyes glassy. Clenching my fists, I made a decision I knew I would regret.

"Yeah, Kyle, I'm fine," I told the guy on the other side of my bedroom door.

"Ok, man, holler if you need something." With that, K and I listened to him walk away.

Sighing, I grabbed her wrist to drag her to my bed and forced her to sit down.

"Alright, you're here. What do you want?" I demanded as she rubbed her wrist where I grabbed her.

"You know I like it when you're rough," she smirked.

"Fuck, K. What. Do. You. Want?"

"You!" she snapped back. "All I've wanted was you. And you took off for college and never said bye. You stopped writing me, stopped calling me. You fucked me and just left me back there."

Muscles tense, I rotated my neck, trying to let the anger at seeing her release.

"K, that's fucked up. You know exactly why I left. You're my mom's niece. Do you have any idea how bad my dad beat me that night? He broke my arm and nearly jeopardized my football career if I hadn't gotten lucky when it healed well. Your dad threatened to cut off my balls if he saw me around you again. Don't even get me started on Mark. Of course, I fucking got the hell out of there."

"I know. I know. I'm sorry, Jake," she whispered, placing her hand on my arm to soothe me, but I jerked my hand away.

"You shouldn't have come here, K," I admonished.

"Why?" she smirked at me with those devious eyes glittering, knowing damn well why.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her, begging her to let me go. Then, frowning for a moment, she thought before her smile was back.

"I'm not doing anything you don't want me to be doing, Jake. Be honest with yourself. I know you must still dream of me. Dream of how it feels with my wet... hot... tight... pussy swallowing you," she purred. She accentuated each adjective with a finger stroke against her wet flesh underskirt.

Fuck, what this woman did to me. Yes, I knew just how much of a shit show this was. I was about to throw two years of hard work getting over this woman right out the window. With eyes transfixed on the vixen before me, pleasuring herself, I found myself getting hard fast.

No one made me react the way K did. K's eyes darted to my crotch before a wicked smile crossed her lips.

"Your body doesn't lie, Jake," she breathed in victory.

"You fucking want me, fine," I growled, giving up the fight.

In a flash, I had my button popped, zipper down, and my rock-hard cock out in my fist. Walking up to her as she sat on the edge of the bed, I grabbed her hair roughly to force her to look up at me.

"Open," I demanded.

Without hesitation, she opened her mouth wide and let her tongue out in anticipation. I wasn't gentle. I was too pissed and too horny to be gentle. I shoved my tip into her mouth ruthlessly, only for her to hum delightfully around me, making my balls twitch at the sensation.

I immediately started working my length farther and farther into her mouth. I knew she could take me but was still awed as I slipped past halfway. My toes curled at the foreign sensation of being so deep. No one could take me the way K could. Pulling back to look into my eyes, K smiled.

"That's right, baby, fuck my mouth," she purred.

"Shut the fuck up, K," I growled, not wanting to hear her bullshit.

"Make me," she challenged, wanting my wrath. With that, I shoved my dick back in her mouth as far as I could, making her choke around me.

Holding her hair tight, I worked her mouth fervently, loving how her hot mouth felt on me. Beautiful green, crystalline eyes sparkled back at me with each thrust, and I swear I was about to come undone. I had missed this, damn, how I had missed this.

Pulling her head back to make her look at me, I forced her to release me before I bent over her commandingly.

"Get on my bed, ass up," I told her before I slapped my cock across her cheek. Scrambling up my bed like a kid at Christmas, K got on all fours and looked back at me.

Dropping the rest of my pants and pulling my shirt over my head, I climbed in behind her. No hesitation, I slapped her ass hard, appreciating the angry handprint that painted her flesh.

I gave her a matching print on the other side before I grabbed her ankles. The room echoed with her squeak as I took her by surprise, pulling her flat on her stomach.

Climbing over her, I grabbed her hips to pull her slightly to me before I placed my hard length at her entrance. She tensed around me, still tight and instinctively fighting my monster of a cock. Whimpers escaped her as I tore into her, but I wanted her to hurt a little for her bullshit, so I didn't relent. K liked it rough. I knew she could take it.

Before long, I was in. Then, quickly, I started sliding in and out with more and more intensity.

"Yes, Jake. Make it hurt. God, just a little more," she begged as an orgasm started. K raised her hips and slid a hand under her to rub furious circles around her clit. I knew I had to be a lot for her little body, especially after all this time. Yet, she started slamming her body back onto my cock as her cunt swallowed me whole.

"Fuck, K," I roared as I felt my cock slide deep inside her.

"Yes, Jake. See, only I can do this for you. Only I can make you feel this good. I was made for you, Jake. Take what's yours. Take what's always been yours," K started mumbling insanity against the mattress as her orgasm built.

123456...8