Unexpected Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it over for a moment, not expecting any of this. However, it was undoubted that Ava had become my rock these past few months, and the thought of losing her now crushed my soul. But I didn't know how to do relationships, not healthy ones at least.

I was just coming around to the thought of trying a relationship with Ava, but something felt like it was missing.

"Do I get you both?" I asked, catching them off guard. Celeste perked up at that.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I'm still gay, Jake," Celeste said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't mean sexually. Not exactly. I mean, do I get to do this, whatever this emotional shit is," I clarified.

Celeste and Ava shared a look for a moment.

"I don't know, Jake. What is 'this emotional shit' you're referring to? I need more specifics than that," Celeste questioned.

I sighed, not wanting to talk about what I was feeling. "I don't know. I feel this intense bond with you. Like you're my comrade, my partner in crime," I shrugged, not finding the right words as I looked at my Asian friend.

Celeste just watched me, waiting for me to get it out.

"Like, just now, when we fucked Ava together, it felt right," I finally admitted.

Celeste smiled wide at me, letting me know she oddly felt the same way. "I'm in if Ava is in," she announced, turning her attention to the other woman.

"Oh, I'm one-hundred percent in," Ava gave Celeste a passionate kiss before turning to me. "Are you in, Jake?"

My rational brain screamed for me to say no, pull up trousers, and run for the hills. Stick to the plan, Jake. Don't get involved - never get involved.

My heart, on the other hand, that cold stone that barely beat, looked at these two beautiful women's faces and wanted to stay.

"I'm in," I whispered, swallowing thickly as my heart swirled with hope and fear in equal measures.

Both girls tackled me as they squealed in delight. Celeste landed on my chest, squeezing me into a hug while Ava kissed my lips with a ferocious passion that had my cock stirring.

What have I gotten myself into?

THE END

For those of you who were hoping to see more of Vera and Kai - good things come to those who wait. ;)

1...345678