Unexpected Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's hot?" Celeste asked, wondering what we were talking about when she entered.

"Oh, just Jake talking about one of his conquests," Ava dismissed.

"This guy has some of the wildest stories I've ever heard, and that's saying something," Celeste declared. Ava looked at me with a cheeky grin and winked, knowing she knew the kinkiest story.

I cleared my throat and shifted, hoping Ava didn't bring it up. To my luck, she did not.

"Dude, how many times have I caught you getting head by some girl in the corner of a crowded room? In front of eeeeveryone? You're a damn exhibitionist. So now you decide to be modest?" Celeste challenged, misreading my discomfort.

I gave her a cocky smile. "You're just jealous I get more pussy than you," I challenged back.

"Pfft, please. You might get the numbers, but I get the qual-i-ty," she pushed back. I held up my hands in surrender. Celeste had me there. I'd met some of the women Celeste had hooked up with. Not a single one was less than a solid ten.

"How do you guys sleep with so many people?" Ava asked. Her tone was more astonished than judgmental.

"Why? How many have you slept with?" I asked, curious.

"Three," she replied without hesitation.

"Three!" Celeste barked. "How the hell have you only slept with three people? But, girl, you're hot as fuck," Celeste added. Ava just shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess there are not that many people I'm attracted to," she admitted.

"That's just wild! I can't imagine it, three!" Celeste exclaimed, but it made sense to me. In the time I'd known Ava, she hadn't seemed interested in anyone.

"What turns you on then?" I asked, casually intrigued. Ava shrugged and thought about it.

"I'm challenging, I guess. I like kinky guys, guys with high sexual appetites. People always assume I'm a prude, but I'm not. I just don't like player types who are trying to get laid and run. I hate being used more than anything. It's such a turnoff, and it's hard to find an honest, loyal guy who is also sexually rowdy. So I'm not attracted to many people," she admitted as she glanced my way.

Maybe I was reading too much into it, perhaps it was the alcohol, but that glance seemed to say Ava found me interesting.

Ava was my close friend. The second I decided we'd be friends, I'd shut all thoughts of her sexually down. I never could be friends with a woman and be attracted to them. But the way her eyes looked into mine just now, I couldn't help but feel a slight stirring of interest.

"Well, what about women?" Celeste asked, feeling left out. I knew it was hard for Celeste to like Ava as much as she did and knew she had no chance.

"I've never thought about it one way or another," Ava admitted.

"Well, what if I was to kiss you right now?" Celeste challenged with a smirk, and my heart rate picked up. This is not the way I thought this conversation would go. Not with these two anyway.

"Kiss me? Why would you kiss me?" Ava laughed, but Celeste closed the distance to put her inches in front of Ava. Ava's laugh sobered as she stared back into Celeste's eyes.

"Just to see what it's like. Aren't you a little bit curious?" Celeste challenged while her eyes glittered mischievously.

"And if I say no? What if we kiss and I don't like it?" Ava added hesitantly, and Celeste shrugged.

"Then you know. And we never have to speak of it again," Celeste offered.

When Ava didn't move away, Celeste slid her hand to wrap around Ava's neck and pulled her closer. Then, in a gentle, smooth move to avoid spooking her, Celeste brought her lips against Ava's.

It was initially slow and unsure, but eventually, Ava kissed Celeste back, and the passion between them built. This moment wasn't for me, this was between the girls, and I let them have it. I knew how much Celeste wanted this. Though, my cock stirred regardless.

Celeste and Ava were gorgeous together as their mouths caressed each other. Celeste's light skin and soft Asian features against Ava's deep tone and sharp shapes. After all, I was still a guy, so I enjoyed the show.

When Ava whimpered, betraying her arousal, Celeste scooted closer to Ava so they were chest to chest as their kissing increased intensity. I had to shift in my seat to relieve the discomfort as my cock twitched. I'd have to walk away soon before this became too painful to bear. My jeans were too tight to sit with a half hard-on.

Celeste moved closer to Ava, making Ava lean back against the couch as their lips continued their caress. Then, after a moment, Celeste pulled away to look at Ava.

"Not so terrible, huh?" Celeste smirked, and Ava shook her head in a daze before she reached up to pull Celeste back down to her for another kiss. Reaching the point of unbearable pain, I stood to walk out of the room to give the girls their privacy and to release my jeans from strangling my cock.

The room was small, and I had to snake by the couch on my way out. Just as I was about to clear the couch, Ava's hand reached out and grabbed mine.

"Where are you going?" Ava asked breathlessly as Celeste pulled back a little to look up at me.

"I'm getting a little uncomfortable. Thought I'd give you ladies your privacy," I told her. Her eyebrows creased, visibly upset. It took me a moment before I realized she misunderstood what I meant. I grabbed my cock under my jeans and squeezed.

"My jeans are too tight for this show to be comfortable," I explained. Her brows relaxed before she smiled mischievously at me.

"Then take them off," Ava said with a gleam in her eyes.

I looked to Celeste to gauge her take on the situation. I knew she had zero interest in seeing my dick and didn't want to make her uncomfortable nor steal her spotlight.

Celeste just shrugged, telling me she didn't care, before she caught Ava's face and kissed her again. While they were busy, I undid my pants and pulled them down enough to get some relief before I sat back in the chair.

Pressing into each other, the girls were getting hotter and hotter for each other. Finally, Celeste broke the kiss to bite her way down Ava's neck, making Ava arch her delicious tits into Celeste.

Ava delivering her mouth water tits right at Celeste's face level was too much for the woman. Celeste pulled Ava's top down so she could kiss one breast, then the other, before popping the bra cup and sucking a nipple into her mouth.

"Fuck," Ava moaned and ground her hips against Celeste's leg in desperation.

"Like that, sweetie," Celeste purred with satisfaction.

"Uh huh," Ava nodded quickly.

Celeste climbed back up to Ava to whisper in her ear. "Wait to see what else I'm good at with my mouth," Celeste told her right before she sucked Ava's lobe into her mouth.

Then, Celeste moved down Ava to her hips. Reaching under Ava's dress, Celeste pulled Ava's tights, dragging her panties down with them. Celeste had Ava's bare ass exposed to the air in a quick one-two maneuver.

Gently sliding her hands down Ava's thighs, far more patient than I would have been, Celeste took in Ava's muscular legs. Then, using a light hand, Celeste traced the outline of where Ava's skin tone changed before leaving kisses where her fingers had been. Suddenly, Celeste settled on her stomach in front of Ava's core.

"Are you ready for this, baby? Tell me if you want this," Celeste breathed against Ava's core but didn't touch her.

"I... I want this," Ava told Celeste, Ava's eyes transfixed on the woman between her legs.

With that, Celeste moved forward and gave Ava a gentle lick. Ava's reaction was electric, leaning off the couch with a loud moan as Celeste teased her little bud.

My cock throbbed painfully, and I slid my palm over my length. I assumed if the ladies didn't mind me watching, they must not mind if I relieved myself. I didn't really care at this point. I needed to do something with my throbbing hardness.

Celeste buried her face into Ava with a ferocious hunger the more Ava gyrated and moaned. It wasn't very long before Ava's back arched off the couch as she moaned out her first orgasm against Celeste's expert tongue.

Celeste didn't relent. She kept working on Ava's body, adding fingers to the mix. Celeste was focused on proving to Ava why sex with another woman could be mind-blowing.

Celeste moved her free hand under her dress to rub herself with furious excitement as Ava moaned and gyrated under her. Soon another orgasm crashed through Ava while Celeste brought herself to orgasm right after Ava.

"Do you... do you want me to try on you? I've never done it. I have to admit I don't know what I am doing," Ava asked Celeste when her body relaxed, and her breath returned.

"No, baby, not tonight. Tonight, I just want you to enjoy it," Celeste told her with sparkling awe in her eyes at the beautiful woman under her. Celeste leaned forward and kissed Ava, their tongues tangling, before Celeste sat back to look at the beautiful woman.

Ava's head briefly rolled to look at me. Her eyes fixed where my hand rubbed slow strokes against my hard cock.

"Come here," Ava breathed. I didn't move, waiting for Ava to be sure this was what she wanted. "Come here, Jake," she demanded a second time.

I walked over to her. I stood over her face as my cock poked out of my boxers to shadow her. Ava leaned up and wrapped her hand around Celeste's face to pull the other woman to her. Then, kissing her for a moment, Ava gave Celeste her full attention.

After she was satisfied with Celeste, Ava turned on the couch to get on all fours before she turned to face me. Looking up into my eyes, something passed between us as I held my breath. I'd had hundreds of blowjobs by hundreds of women, yet knowing that Ava was about to take my cock made me feel oddly nervous.

I realized I didn't want her to just get me off. I wanted her to enjoy it. Ava leaned forward and licked a long path up the underside of my cock before swirling her tongue around my tip. A groan rumbled in my chest at the delicious sensation of her warm tongue on me.

As soon as I groaned, Ava smiled and took my whole tip into her hot mouth. Celeste watched us, letting Ava and I have our moment. More and more, Ava worked her way down my length. Then, just when I expected her to stop, she kept going, taking me down her tight throat.

"Fuck," I groaned and involuntarily wrapped my hand into her hair. She pulled back then slid down more, taking nearly all. Pure joy rushed through me. I never thought I'd find anyone who could do this except K. I kept my hand in Ava's hair, lightly gripping her to show her how much I enjoyed this, but let her work at her own pace.

The idea of turning Ava off made me uneasy, so I let her set the pace. Ava started moaning around my cock, making my balls tighten as she moved her hips back and forth in arousal.

Celeste noticed the lovely ass in front of her and bent to bury her face in Ava's ass, tongue first. Ava moaned loudly around me when Celeste made contact, the vibrations delightful against my sensitive skin.

I'd reached my boiling point, desperate for friction and to finally cum. I started pumping gently into Ava's mouth, testing her tolerance while I sought my release. Surprisingly, Ava reached one hand around my ass and pulled me more into her, letting me know I could go all out on her.

My cock hardened more, if that was even possible. I started pumping into Ava's mouth with intensity, causing Ava to fall back on Celeste's waiting mouth. I looked over to see Celeste had her hand up her skirt fingering herself with vigorous motions as she ate Ava's pussy for all she was worth.

Damn, these two women were fucking hot. I never thought I'd get either of these two in bed in a million years, yet here I was. Slamming into Ava, her taking every thrust I gave, I felt my orgasm nearing.

Ava apparently realized it too. She pulled from me and rose to stand beside me. Celeste was left crouching there with a messy face at Ava's sudden move.

"Lay down," Ava demanded of me. I glanced at Celeste as she moved back to give me room. I wasn't sure how Celeste felt about this, but the heat in Ava's eyes could make me do anything. So, I shimmied my pants and boxers down to my thighs, then laid down on the couch.

Ava didn't hesitate. She positioned her hips over mine with her glorious ass facing me. She leaned her hands back on the end of the couch in a squatting reverse cowgirl with her back hovering over my chest.

"Put him in me, Celeste," she begged.

Celeste looked at my cock for a moment, then back to us. I knew she'd never touched a cock before, and this moment had to be weird for her. After a moment of hesitation, Celeste leaned forward and cautiously grabbed my cock before moving me to slide into Ava, wanting to see Ava pleased as much as I did.

As soon as Ava slid over my tip, we both moaned. This will sound cliche, but Ava felt like home as I slid into her. She slowly ground her hips down on me, taking more and more before suddenly freezing.

"Too much?" I asked, guessing I was too big for her. She nodded. "It's ok. Come here," I told her as I gently reached my arms around her to pull her farther up my chest. I pulled her shoulders down so she could lay her back across my chest. From this angle, I had enough distance between her and my base to press into her without going too deep.

I looked past Ava's shoulder to see Celeste watching Ava take me, the angle spreading Ava wide to Celeste's gaze. I started moving slowly, pushing my way into Ava and letting her adjust to me.

"I've never been one for wang, but I have to admit, you look absolutely stunning with Jake filling you, Ava," Celeste told her. Celeste's comment made Ava moan and clench me. I bit my lip at the sensation and focused on keeping my careful rhythm.

Once Ava adjusted, and I knew I wouldn't hurt her, I picked up the pace, wanting delicious friction. Affectionate wasn't my style, and I wasn't one for kissing. Yet, a need suddenly overcame me, and I found myself nuzzling into Ava's neck, kissing her tender flesh there.

She smelt of soap and coconut oil as I licked delicate patterns behind her ear. Her moans and whimpers were a beautiful melody to my ears as her ass bounced against me with each thrust.

After a moment, she turned to look into my face, her amber eyes wild with lust and tears welled from overwhelming pleasure. Her hair was messy and knotted - beautiful.

A wave of emotion I wasn't used to seizing me, warm and alarming. Terrifying. Warring with myself, I finally gave over to instincts. I tentatively leaned forward and kissed Ava's soft, plump lips. I watched, her eyes wide with surprise, as my mouth covered hers. Neither of us saw this coming. She knew I wasn't the lover type.

After Ava realized I wasn't going to run, she snaked a hand around my head. She held me against her so she could kiss me back. A gentle warmth seized my heart, I didn't have a name for it, but it felt like how I always thought home should feel. Peaceful. Right.

The spell was broken when I felt two hands brace against my thighs. I looked down the length of Ava's body to see Celeste move to place her mouth over Ava's clit.

I expected to feel territorial. I've never been one to share, even with another woman. Yet, instead, I welcomed Celeste to the party. I was more than happy to work our girl over as a team and felt that bond I always had with Celeste clicked firmly in place.

That made me pause. When did Ava become my girl?

With me filling her and Celeste's hot mouth on her, Ava came unglued within seconds. Her loud scream, her body tremoring, her warm liquid rushing over my balls - Celeste and I brought Ava to a soul-shattering orgasm.

Her orgasm squeezed me tight, milking me towards my own finishing line. I started pumping faster, harder, wanting to cum soon after her.

"I need to cum," I warned them both when I felt the familiar sensation of my orgasm.

Ava clumsily climbed off me, her body still tremoring, and slid to her knees on the floor. Then, quickly, she moved to place her mouth over my cock. Without hesitation, she took me deeply, her hot throat constricting me wonderfully.

"Fuck, Ava," I groaned as I felt myself release. Pump after pump, she swallowed me all.

I fell back against the couch in a boneless heap as my breath panted from the overwhelming pleasure and exercise. Now that the pleasure was ebbing, my ass muscles burned from the overuse I needed to thrust into Ava.

Ava kissed my tip before gently working my boxers back up and tucking my softening cock under the fabric, saving me from the chilly air. Then she laid against me, chest against my belly, as she struggled for breath.

Celeste fell over to my side, propped against the back of the couch, panting. Apparently, she got herself off again as we fucked Ava.

The mess of us, tangled limbs, and sweaty bodies, laid there on the tiny couch in silence as we recovered. I was as exhausted emotionally as I was physical, to my surprise. Sex wasn't an emotional thing for me. K was the only exception.

Nerves picked up at that thought. I looked down at the two beautifully disheveled women around me and wondered what I had just gotten myself into. Panic raced my veins as I choked back nervous bile.

Ava seemed to notice a change in me and looked up.

"Don't," she said with a command.

"What?" I asked, hoarse.

"Don't you dare run! You stay right here, with us," her eyes narrowed, pinning me where I was. She lifted herself to turn and nestle against my chest, her leg coming over my hips as she squeezed into the tiny sliver of couch left. I know she meant well, but I didn't cuddle, and this made me feel trapped.

She leaned up to look into my eyes, but I avoided her gaze. A soft hand held my chin to pull me back to her amber eyes. She leaned down to kiss me, and I resisted. She refused to give up, though. Her soft warmth was too inviting. Finally, giving in, I kissed her back, my heart breaking.

I wanted this. Gods, I wanted this, and it crushed me. I knew I couldn't have it. I could never have it. I wasn't someone who'd get to have a good relationship. I'd always be the guy everyone wanted to use for money, status, or a good fuck. I'd never been someone to love, and I'd made peace with it a long damn time ago.

"Shut up," Ava told me, gripping my chin harder to make me focus on her.

"Jake, whatever bullshit you have going on in your head. It's just that, bullshit," Ava told me. "This is more than just sex, and you know it. You know I care about you. We care about you. So stay. Stay with us. We won't hurt you, Jake," she gripped my face hard, refusing to let me get away. I have no idea how this woman could see me so clearly, but she did.

"If you run now, Jake, you're going to break Ava's heart," Celeste added. I looked at my beautiful friend, her eyes glassy.

"I didn't ask for this shit," I told Celeste with frustration, my old defense mechanisms sliding into place. "I was just fine being friends. You asked for this. I didn't ask to fuck you," I told Ava. I didn't yell, but I didn't hide my agitation either.

"Because you didn't need to," Ava said simply, as if I had been sending pining signals all this time.

"Would it really be so bad, Jake? To try a relationship with Ava?" Celeste challenged.

"Oh, and what about you? Are you ok just letting me and Ava ride off into the sunset together? The happy couple?" I challenged back sharply, knowing how much Celeste felt for Ava.

Celeste shrugged. "I don't mind sharing if it's you," she said, looking at Ava. "If she'd want me anyway," Celeste added uncertainly.

Ava left my side to get to Celeste. Without hesitation, Ava kissed Celeste with passion and purpose, letting her know Ava would happily take her.

Then the two women looked back at me expectantly.

"I want you, Jake. And I want Celeste. I want you both, just like we've been these past few months, just... more," Ava clarified.

1...345678