All Comments on 'Unexpected Guest Ch. 02'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yeeeee

Yes finally an update. And is was well worth the wait. I didn't realise that Ann's brother was the same Cade from undercover, until you spelled it out for me. lol.

Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good...

to see that you're back! Please update soon, don't keep us waiting too long. Didn't catch the reference to Cade of Undercover until I read the other poster's comments. Nice sequel, made me want to read Undercover again. =)

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
oooh

I can't wait for the next chapter!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Very nice

I enjoy your stories. I think she should just enjoy being alone in a cabin with a guy she obviously finds quite attractive. Cut back on the snarling and get to purring ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!!

i hope more of this story is coming soon this is sooo hottt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love it

This is a great story and extremely well written. I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing !

I'm amazed at the number of readers who think a story about a macho thug and a young girl is interesting. I think the two of them should get their guns and hunt down her evil bastard of a brother, then maybe Ann could shoot her brothers friend and live in peace.

the Ct. Yankee

steveswomansteveswomanabout 16 years ago
Yea

Glad to see you decided to continue the series. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love it!

so glad you've started a new story, i can't wait to read more! please post a new chapter soon!!

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
He’s too aggressive

He’s acting like a bully.

I don’t think it sexy at all.

& it seems she isn’t reacting to him either.

Yet he says to himself that he needs to tone it down but then doesn’t.

That’s not lust that’s selfishness & bullying in my books—not a turn on.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Keep Going

Another short and typical chapter. An annoying typo over the meal, it's gulped or more likely wolfed down her food, and that wording was too strong for me as it implied greed and poor manners. But that's my opinion.

Surprised she didn't try to ever hear conversation with Cade but that might have spoiled the rest of the story.

As per usual I really liked it though.

Horseman68Horseman6810 months ago

Looking good for a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES