Unexpected lovemaking

Story Info
Your boyfriend wakes you up and he wants it...
866 words
3.47
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of shower, dry myself with towel. My hard cock is still throbbing after masturbating in shower. I am so damn horny. I want to do it to you so much. But it's 1 am and you are sleeping. I hear your loud breathing from bedroom. I enter the bedroom and see you sleeping on your side half-covered with blanket. Your ass is revealed. You are wearing black thong and sportsbra. I slip in the bed and lay in the spoon position. You move a little as I embrace you. I caress your curves and you let out a groan. You wake up from your slumber.

"I'm home baby," I say in your ear and kiss your cheek.

"Long day?" you whisper.

"Yes but I won't go sleep yet."

"Why?"

I press on your body more, my hard cock is pressing against your booty.

"And you won't go too." I start kissing your neck.

"Mmmm", you let out as you back up your ass on my hard cock.

You turn around and lay on your back. I slide my hand down to your crotch and put 2 fingers in your pussy.

You groan loudly. "Oh, baby."

I start fingering you as we kiss. In a moment my hand is wet, I go deeper and faster. I feel your body trembling. As we kiss you hold my head. Our kissing makes loud wet noises. I finger your harder, you breathe hard and groan with lust.

"Now it's my turn," I say.

You groan loudly as I pull out my fingers completely.

"Get up and suck my cock," I order.

I get out of bed and stand in front of the bed.

"Come here, lay on your stomach."

You obey and support yourself with arms. You stare at my hard cock. Precum is pouring from the tip down the length. You can't take your eyes off of my 8 inch cock with big mushroom tip. You gulp. I come closer. You smell the familiar smell of my cock. I run my hands through your hair. The wave of arousal strikes through your body. You grip it with your right hand at the base and lick the tip. I let out a groan. You look up and see my eager eyes telling you to keep going. You take in deeper and firmly grip it with your lips.

"Oh yes, baby just like that," I groan.

"Mmmm," you moan as you start bobbing your head. With each movement you go deeper. But you have problem to take in the entire length. I run my hands through your hair once again. I hear you gulping. Saliva and precum is dripping out of your mouth and down your chin. You swirl your tongue around my cock as I feel it throbbing.

"Ooh, good girl, keep sucking it, I know how much you love my cock."

You let out a groan, accepting what I just said. You keep sucking it and stroking it on the base. I put my hands on your head and thrust my hips forward a little bit. My cock suddenly slides deeper in your mouth.

"Mmmm," you let out sign of surprise and discomfort.

Your faces turns red as you choke a little bit. I drive my hips back and then again forth.

"Just take it like a little girl."

I gently move my hips back and forth. It turns you on even more and you start groaning hard. I love watching my cock sliding in and out of your lips. I pull out. Now I am ready for the real fun.

"Ok babygirl, get on your back. You are gonna get rewarded now."

You take your thong and sportsbra off as I put condom on. I lay on you. I push it in. You are so wet and my hard cock slides easily in.

"Oh my gooosh," you shout.

"Say how much you like that."

"I fucking love thaaat," you moan hard as I thrust harder and harder.

I feel your body trembling on mine. We are both sweating. I can feel every shiver of your body. We are deeply connected. I feel your emotions, your euphoria, your thoughts. I catch a glimpse of your eyes and see you are in ecstasy. I keep thrusting and hit your crotch with my thighs so hard. With every thrust I squeeze my ass to enter your deeper. I grip you under your tits and you wrap your legs around my lower back. I feel I will not last much longer. And I can see you are also close. You keep moaning hard with high pitch voice and calling my name. Arousal is building up and I speed up the pace. My cock is so tense in your pussy now. We both know it's very close. Suddenly I feel your body shaking crazy. You shout with lust. You just came. I put a few thrusts in and then cum hard. I groan hard as I slow down my pushes and cum in waves. You feel my cock throbbing and cumming. I pull out and lay on my back beside you as we both smile with delight and breath hard.