All Comments on 'Unexpected Mistress Ch. 03'

by Scottt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For the Pauls of this world

Who surprisingly, apparently do actually exist, FFS please sort yourselves out, how on earth do you have any self respect. Yes, yes it's a turn on for you, but maybe you could seek some professional help before debasing yourselves. That's aside from leaving yourself open to blackmail scenarios as portrayed.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

wow, very uncomfortable. I think she is going overboard from "I don't want to do it", to " being a total bitch. The teasing of being with another guy is so over the top. It relieved me very much when it was just a hoax of having Conner come over. Now out of Mistress mode, he should firmly insist that she NOT EVER be with another man. Maybe he should have said something to Meagan for her to follow up on no other men or divorce would happen. The teasing and threat seemed to get him off, but put a lot of unnecessary anxiety on him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Response to anonymous …Paul's world...

It's a damn story. Get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another tale of abuse

from a maladjusted guy, sad isn't it.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

The writing is good so far, but the story is starting to loose me…the teasing about Conner just isn’t needed. IMO…being dominate, especially if the sub is your husband or someone you love, going cuckold isn’t needed and ruins the story. Domination does not mean humiliate or freedom to cheat and when she starts screwing with his mind that she wants another man, she became unlikeable in a story where the writer wants you to like her. I appreciate the effort and time it took to write this story, but it lost me and although I’ll finish it, I’m worried about the last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous