All Comments on 'Unexpected Mistress - Finale'

by Scottt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HereeforfreeHereeforfreeover 3 years ago

A very satisfying end, I am glad Deb did not sleep with another man and respected the boundaries. I feel not enough stories or porns elaborate on the importance of full consent and discussion of sex needed in these scenarios

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

I’m glad that Deb did not fuck anyone else even though Tiffany got to have Abby

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

As can be seen in this chapter, boundaries set at the outset may seem easy to change as the passion rises. Still, the Aftermath seemed to short-cut the evolution of Deb and Paul's relationship. I'm curious to see there is also another chapter, and where that will go.

Nice work

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

I like the fact that the writer had Deb stay committed to her marriage in the end by denying that she slept with another man, but for me, too little to late. I’m honest in my hate of cuckolding and nothing said “cuckold” in the story tags so I read the story. Yes, she denied it and just wanted to fuck with his head, but it’s weak writing as far as I’m concerned to have to use this tactic. It all started with Paul wanting to be dominated by Deb, not humiliated or cuckolded. You can dominate your husband without making him think you cheated on him and then having Meg help rub it in. Yes, it’s fiction, but it all would have been over at that moment…can’t see a fireman being ok with his wife cheating on him so openly or even letting his wife go out to a night club dressed sexy without him…then the photos/videos of Deb dancing with a young guy with his hands all over her ass. Not to mention Meg left Deb alone at the club to go home with Abby…Deb can’t prove she didn’t cheat after saying she did. Trust issues would now cause problems for sure. Yes, I get it, it’s a fictional story and Scottt gets to write it and determine the ending, but my point is that lazy writing that leans on a cuckolding (real or fake) a husband can ruin a story and lead to an unknown and awkward ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous