All Comments on 'Unexpected Motivation'

by Lilypadsa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Saturn_RingsSaturn_Ringsabout 13 years ago
True Romance?!

I enjoyed how your story unfolded and the two youths began to really connect on a romantic level. The end was very heart warming to me, personally.

Keep up the good work.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
A lot to

like about this story: a new slant on a tired Literotica convention, some nice turns of phrase, and an attitude that is pleasant and convincing. (I hate to mention this, but some simple proof reading would have made the experience of reading this story even better.---you get "too" right early on, then wrong later.--commas everywhere they don't belong early, then they disappear--a wrong word here and there.) I would have liked to vote this story a five, but, instead, I didn't vote at all. I didn't want to vote it down because except for grammar it was so nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What was the editor?

The story was well written and merited a 4, though brief. On the other hand, for such a brief story, there were several errors in it, including 'udder' for utter and 'to' for 'too'. You must have no editor and no word processor(like Word), or you just didn't have anyone re-read this. I have found 4 or 5 read-throughs are necessary to ferret out errors, and that's with an editor and Word...

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
UDDER AND TO

There are many words that a spellcheck program will miss. There is no substitute for a good education or an editor with one. Word processors and spellcheck will not catch a word used out of context. In fact, if you misspell a word your spellcheck may give you a wrong solution.

The best agvice is to learn your phonics and basic rules of english spelling and grammer.

The biggest mistake I see on this site is shutter/shudder. The first being something near the windows of your house. The second being a shaking body reaction to fright or cold.

Keep up your efforts. Sometimes you just need to practice. Thank you for trying.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
nice

iliked it how hot would it be to have a 10 '' black cock in ur living room and promising to cum back wow

LilypadsaLilypadsaabout 13 years agoAuthor
I apologize

Thank you for the feedback.I'm glad you liked my story.This was the first one I posted and I wasn't sure if I should do it again but your kind words convinced me to give it another shot. As for the grammer and spelling issues, you were right. I used a quick spell check instead of proof reading it myself which was sloppy on my part. Lesson learned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous