Unexpected Night with Ex Colleagues

Story Info
Getting to know some of my ex colleagues a LOT better.
13.2k words
4.77
10k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosely based on actual events. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

A number of years ago I worked for a small manufacturing company. I was one of the line managers and worked far too many late nights and weekends but I needed the money at the that stage so I didn't really have a choice.

The one positive about my job was the people I worked with. I was in charge of a group of around ten girls who worked two days a week for the company. They changed over the years when one person moved on and was replaced by another but the last group I worked with were the most fun. They worked hard but boy did they never shut up...

As their manager I had to be on their backs making sure things were done correctly and in time so it didn't affect any of the rest of the production team.

I gave them a lot of abuse and they gave it back in spades, all in good humour.

This went on for a number of years and I got pretty close to them, one or two in particular. My home life was awful and it was only a matter of time before my wife and I separated so I was glad of the distraction and of the female company.

There was a lot of harmless flirting went on even though most of the team were married or in relationships.

Fast forward three years and I had reached my limit. I wanted my life back and ended up getting a job in another company which was less money but much better hours.

I was going to miss the girls like crazy and I liked to think they were going to miss me too. I left with promises of keeping in touch and regular meet ups not really thinking that anyone would bother.

What little faith had I.

I had only left about a month when I was added into a WhatsApp group and invited to a night out for dinner and a few drinks. It was going to be me and six of the girls.

They were a mixed bunch, ranging in age from 20-55.

The one I had grown closest to was Rachel, a short bubbly blond with a great smile, perfect boobs and a killer ass to match. We had gotten very close over the years but nothing more had happened other than a genuine friendship.

Elise was the mother of the group, literally... Two of her daughters also worked there. Gina and Jess. Elise was probably the mouthiest of everyone. She was the oldest and didn't mind making her opinion known. Her two daughters were stunners. Both brunettes with great figures. Jess was the youngest of the group at only 20.

Then there was Anthea, a single parent to a nine year old with shoulder length brunette hair and a great personality. Her ex was an idiot in my opinion. I was very fond of Anthea but more in a protector sort of way than anything else.

Lastly there was Vanessa. A mother of three young kids and a husband of 15 years who were her world.

On the night of our re-union we all got really drunk and had a great time with no production schedules to worry about. We were the last ones to leave the restaurant with more promises to meet up again very soon. Rachel didn't drink so offered to drive us all home, even though there were six of us. I ended up with Jess volunteering to sit on my lap and I wasn't sure how I was going to make it home without getting a hard on. On the plus side she wasn't wearing a short skirt. She had on a tight pair of trousers which emphasised her ass.... and what an ass it was.

As we all got in the car with me in the back, Jess slid in on top of me, wriggling her cute ass on my crotch with the premise of getting comfortable. All that managed to do was make me hard...

I chatted away to the other girls trying to take my mind off this hot girls ass resting on my hard cock but Jess kept moving around rubbing against me. I doubted it was deliberate as I was at least 10 years older than her but a guy can dream.

It was a 20 minute drive to my house and Rachel decided to drop me off first as the rest of them lived closer to her. I thanked them all for a great night with promises to catch up again very soon before I opened the door. Jess got out of the car first to let me out and as I made to leave she grabbed me in a hug.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." she whispered in my ear as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Your cock feels huge."

She gave my cock a quick squeeze, out of sight of the others, before getting back in the car, leaving me standing outside my house with my mouth open and a huge hard on.

What a night that turned out to be.

I quietly let myself in hoping my wife was in bed hours ago and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. As I poured myself a glass I could hear snoring coming from upstairs so I knew she was dead to the world.

Wanting to relieve the buildup of sexual frustration I grabbed my laptop and opened up my favourite porn site. I found a video with an actress who looked very similar to Jess and as I watched the action unfold I imagined it was her and I. I slowly wanked my hard cock picturing her lips around it before she stood up and lowered her tight pussy onto it. As the girl in the movie cried out that she was cumming I dreamt of filling Jess's pussy with my cum and I came hard, spurt after spurt of my cum covering my hand and the kitchen table where my laptop was sitting.

I got myself cleaned up and went to the spare room to sleep. I fell asleep quickly but dreamt of an orgy with the girls from my old work. I woke up hours later with a huge hard on, disappointed my dream wasn't real.

Later that day I received a text in work from Rachel. "Well stud, did you enjoy last night?"

"Stud?" I replied, "and yes I did. It was a great night."

"Jess was saying you seemed 'pleased' that she was sitting on your cock... sorry I meant lap lol"

"What exactly did she say?" I replied with an embarrassed emoji.

"She said she could feel your cock digging into her ass and it felt huge and she wondered what you would be like in bed."

"Thats just typical of you girls... Just treat me like a piece of meat lol..." I replied, "I tried everything I could to make it go down but it has a mind of its own sometimes lol."

"I'm sure you were loving it as much as Jess." replied Rachel. "I know I would if it had been me sitting on your lap xx"

Now this was something new. Rachel and I had a great friendship. We had plenty of banter and some harmless light flirting. We told each other loads of things about ourselves, about our marriages, the problems in mine and the solutions she suggested I try. None of which worked... She probably knew me better than any of my friends outside of work but we never had ventured into this sort of territory.

"Would you now?" I replied, not wanting to go too far down the rabbit hole.

"Absolutely x" she replied quickly, "The way Jess was talking about you last night I think we all would like to know what that cock feels like xx"

Well this was certainly new territory for me. Rachel was gorgeous but I thought she was happily married and wouldn't have strayed for anyone.

"I'm shocked to say the least." I replied, "I thought you were a good girl. I can't say the same for the others... lol"

"Maybe sometimes I just want to be bad xx" she replied, "Or maybe I've always wondered what your cock looks like?"

I was shocked. Was she just winding me up? I know we wound each other up regularly but never about this.

"Why don't you send me a pic and put me out of my misery? X" she replied before I had a chance to respond.

What the hell???

"You seriously want to see a pic of my cock?" I replied, shocked that we were even having this discussion.

"Well I can't see it in person at the minute so it's the next best thing xx" came the reply.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to ruin our friendship but on the other hand Rachel was very hot and maybe a bit of quid pro quo would help my day go quicker.

I nipped to the loo quickly before I could talk myself out of it. I pulled down my trousers and rather than jump straight in I took a pic of my now rock hard cock with my boxers still covering it.

Looking at the photo it still looked pretty impressive and from the angle I had taken it at you could clearly see the head trying to poke it's way through.

"Here you go x" I replied, sending it to Rachel.

"Wow xxx" she replied quickly, "That looks VERY impressive. Not quite in all it's glory like I had hoped for though xx"

"Well I wasn't sure if you were winding me up or not." I replied, "How about I get one of you in return? xx"

A few minutes later I got a pic through from Rachel. It was a pic of her gorgeous boobs encased in a black lace bra. I could see her nipples poking through the material so I could tell she was turned on when she sent it. It didn't show her face but then neither did mine. We both knew who they were from and it they ever got out nobody else would be any the wiser.

Feeling a bit more daring I pulled down the back of my boxers and took a pic of my naked ass and sent it to her.

"Ohhh... cheeky... lol. Cute ass as well xxx" she replied straight away.

"Glad you think so x" I responded.

Ping... Another photo came though, this time of Rachels thong covered ass.

Wow... I nearly came there and then. She was bent over her desk (she worked from home the rest of the week) and I could imagine fucking her hard from behind, holding her naked ass in my hands while my cock ploughed into her nice tight pussy.

"Fuck me." I replied, "Are you trying to make me cum? xxx"

"That would be worth seeing xxx" came the response. "Let me see your cock. I want to imagine what it would be like to suck on it xx"

Fuck it. We had gone this far, I wasn't going to stop now.

I pulled down my boxers, freeing my hard cock and snapped a few photos from different angles, wanting it to look its best... and it's biggest.

I picked the best one and sent it on "Enjoy. Hope you like what you see xx"

"Fuck..." came the response seconds later, "No wonder Jess was going on about it. I would love to suck on that monster xxx"

"Any time xxx" I replied, feeling a bit more sure of myself.

Ping... another photo. It was of Rachels shaved pussy with two fingers inside it.

"Never mind sucking on it, I would love to feel that buried inside me xxx"

"You never know xxx" I replied. "Nice pussy by the way xxx"

"Thanks. I know you won't, but please don't share any of my pics xx." she replied.

"Of course not. I wouldn't want to jeopardise you sending me any more xxx." I replied.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I got called away to deal with a number of production issues and I was disappointed to see there were no more messages from Rachel when I checked my phone at the end of the day. I hope she wasn't regretting things.

On my way home from work that evening my phone pinged with another message. I pulled into a lay-by to read it, hoping it was from Rachel.

It was another photo, but it wasn't from Rachel.....

It was a photo of Jess lying in bed wearing next to nothing. She had on a tiny pink g-string and her boobs, which were a good handful were pushed together in a pink lace half cup bra.

The caption read "Was just thinking about last night. Hope you like what you see x"

What the hell was happening? I wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the car last night after they dropped me off to hear what had been said.

I hadn't had sex in a VERY long time and now two very sexy women were sending me photos of themselves in various states of undress.

Was it going to go anywhere? I didn't know. I knew Rachel was married so I think that was just a bit of flirting that probably wasn't going to go much further. I just hoped it didn't ruin our friendship.

Jess on the other hand was young and as far as I knew single. Would she really be interested in having sex with me?

"Well that was unexpected but wow... just wow... You look good enough to eat x" I replied to Jess.

"Glad you like it x" she replied, "You can come and eat me out anytime. I'm more than willing to return the favour xx"

So she was serious. Here was a stunning 20 year old offering herself on a plate to me. What would her mum think if she found out? Did I really care if I got to fuck a hot 20 year old? Probably not...

"Now that sounds very tempting x" I replied, not wanting to literally dive in too quickly.

"You cock felt huge last night. I told the other girls after we dropped you off and they were all a bit jealous x. I'm surprised nobody else has got in touch with you yet."

"Well it was hard (literally) to keep it down with you wiggling that cute ass on it x"

Ping... another photo message arrived. "So you think my ass is cute then?"

It was a picture of Jess on all fours on her bed with her g-string covered ass stuck in the air.

She really did have the cutest ass. I could just picture it covered with my cum.

"Wow... more than cute. I think that's the nicest ass I've ever seen." I replied.

"Would you like to come over and fuck me?"

Would I ever... but I was expected at home any minute and even though my marriage was nearly over I didn't want to give me wife any ammunition for the divorce courts.

"I would LOVE to but I can't tonight x" I replied, frustratingly.

Ping... another message arrived a few minutes later, although this one was a video. The caption read "Thats a pity. It looks like I'll just have to use one of my toys instead."

The video was of Jess lying back on her bed completely naked, her legs spread wide, using a large purple vibrator on her shaved pussy. I could hear the sound of the vibrations as well as the suction of her wet pussy and she slid it in and out between her folds.

The video only lasted 30 seconds but man that was one of the hottest things I have seen. Made even hotter that it was meant only for me. It wasn't some porn star getting paid for it...

"You're going to make me cum xxx" I messaged back, "And I'm sitting in a layby at the side of the road. Not a good look if I get caught out... lol..."

"Now you've seen mine I want to see yours." she replied, "If you can't come over in person I want a pic of that cock to see if its as big as I thought xx"

Finding the pic I sent Rachel earlier I forwarded it on to Jess. "Does this make you happy?"

"Wow." she replied, "It certainly would if it was inside me xxx I want to fuck you so bad and feel you cum inside me."

I was getting very horny and there wasn't much I could do about it sitting in a lay-by at the side of the road.

Another text came through as I was wondering what to say. "I always fancied you. It just didn't seem right to make a pass at you in work. Now that I've seen your cock I wish I had. Think of the fun we could have had xx"

Now she tells me... We could have been fucking on and off for months if I had known.

"I'm flattered," I replied, "and I hate to turn you down. There is nothing more I would love to do right now than come over there and fuck you until we both cum xx. But my wife will kill me if I'm not home soon. Some other night?"

I pressed send and hoped that I hadn't lost my chance.

"I get it." replied Jess, "I can wait. I'll just have to amuse myself in the meantime and imagine that its your cock inside me instead of my vibe. Don't make my wait too long though xx"

"I won't." I replied quickly, "When's our next night out?"

"It can't come soon enough x" she replied.

I arrived home a while later and even though I was only 20 minutes later than normal I got the cold shoulder and wondered why I even bothered.

The next day I was in the middle of my shift at work and my phone pinged with a message from Rachel. "Hey"

My immediate thought was that she regretted sending me those pics yesterday.

"Hey yourself. Everything ok?" I asked.

"Everything's great." came the reply "I just wanted to make sure you had your phone before I sent you something xxx"

"I can't wait" I replied, hoping for some more sexy pics.

Ping.... ping.... ping... Three pics came through one after the other.

I made sure nobody was watching as I opened them up.

The first one was of Rachel with a cock in her mouth. "Chris got very lucky last night x" said the caption.

Chris was Rachels husband and he certainly was a very lucky man.

The second pic must have been taken by Chris as it showed Rachel on all fours on the bed with his cock buried deep inside her. "Chris was wondering why I was so horny last night x"

The third pic was of Rachels face and boobs covered in cum. "I told him I was in a good mood and if he didn't fuck me there and then I was sure I could find someone else who would xxx"

Ping... "I was imagining that it was your cock and not Chris's xxx Maybe one of these days x"

"Wow... Chris is a VERY lucky man. I wish it was my cock too xxx" I replied, "You look so so hot with a cock inside you and cum all over you xx"

"Glad you liked them x" came the reply, "When do you think I can see you again?"

"I would love to see you tonight." I replied, "But you know how things are at home. How easy would it be for you to get away for an hour some night next week?"

"Not likely without arousing suspicion." came the reply.

"What about during the day if I can get a morning off?"

"That might work xx" she replied, "What day would suit?"

"I'll have to check with work in case there's something on but Wednesday or Thursday would work for me xx"

"Look forward to it xxx" she replied.

What on earth was I thinking.... Did I just agree to meet up with a married woman in her own home for sex? She was hot as fuck though and the thought of her sucking my cock before letting me fuck her had me hard as nails.

I checked with my boss and booked Wednesday morning off before texting Rachel to let her know. "I've booked Wednesday morning off. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

"I'm more that sure xx" came the reply, "I can't wait to get my hands on that cock."

The rest of the day dragged by, my mind wandering every few minutes to Rachel and the opportunity to fuck her.

It was late afternoon when I get another text only this time it was from Jess.

"Hi Stud, I've been thinking about you all day. Are you free tonight?"

"You've been thinking about me or my cock? Lol" I replied.

"To be honest your cock... lol." came the reply, "Now I've seen a photo I really want to get my hands on the real thing. I haven't been fucked in quite a while and I'm horny as hell."

"As much as I would love to come and help you out my home life isn't exactly easy at the minute." I replied, wishing I had a better excuse to meet up.

"I understand." replied Jess, "I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I can wait xx How come your wife didn't object to you going out with a load of women the other night?"

"She didn't know it was all women." I replied, "She assumed that it was a mixed group and it was easier not to correct her."

"Oh naughty xxx"

"Needs must lol... Hopefully in another couple of weeks I can tell her we're all going out again and maybe get together then?" I replied, "I don't want you to think I'm not keen. You're sexy as fuck and I would love to get my hands on that body xx"

Was it wrong if me to be texting two women about having sex with them when I had a wife at home? I was past caring. My wife and I hadn't had sex in at least 2 years and not from want of trying on my part.

I wasn't sure whether Rachel or Jess would be pissed off if they found out though. I would just have to take my chance.

"Ditto xx" came the reply from Jess, "Hopefully get to see you soon x"

The next couple of days flew by in work and after a pretty crap weekend at home I was glad to get back to work on Monday morning.

Ping... A text from Rachel to start my week off nicely "Morning BC."

"Morning x" I replied, "BC?"

"Big cock... lol" came the reply.

"Thanks xxx Hopefully you're not too disappointed"

"I'm sure I won't be xxx" replied Rachel.