Unexpected Night with Ex Colleagues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed her smooth tanned leg before inching up towards her pussy. She took hold of my wrist and pulled me quicker towards her hairless pussy. What was it tonight with girls not wearing any underwear.

Gina and Rachel were chatting away in the front so weren't paying us any attention.

I twisted round in my seat slightly so I could get better access and see the look on Jess's face as I slide my finger inside her.

She was soaking. I'm surprised there wasn't a damp patch on her dress considering how wet she was...

She let out a small gasp as I slid in a second finger holding my wrist in place and clamping her legs around my hand.

Just then I heard the indicator going on as we pulled into the driveway of our home for the night.

Jess opened her legs allowing me to remove my fingers before she pulled the hem of her dress down again to a slightly more decent length.

I got of the car first and as I walked round to the other side I caught a welcome sight of both Rachel and Jess's hairless pussies as they got out of the other side of the car, their short dresses riding up quite a bit on their smooth thighs. Whether it was intentional or not I don't know.

We let ourselves in and shouted to Vanessa and Elise to let them know we were back.

With no reply Gina went upstairs to check on them.

She came back down a couple of minutes later. "Both out for the count" she laughed. "They're lightweights."

"Anybody want a nightcap?" asked Jess, moving through to the kitchen.

We had brought a couple of bottles of wine with us on the off chance.

"Go on then," I replied, "I'll have one." Biding my time, wondering what was going to happen with Jess and Rachel.

"Count me in" replied Gina.

"I'll have a small one too." replied Rachel.

"Really?" we all asked at once.

"I do have the odd one you know." she blushed, "Just when I'm away somewhere."

Jess poured us all a glass of wine and we chatted away for the next half hour until we had finished.

"Ok so how do we do this then?" asked Jess, "Does anyone object to sharing a bed with Pete?"

No answers. That meant that Gina would be up for it too. I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't necessarily for sex and Gina was probably thinking the same. Rachel and Jess I knew had other plans.

"Draw straws or rock, paper, scissors?" suggested Rachel, "Or I can just share with him and you two can have the other bedroom upstairs?"

That was a bold move...

"Lets do rock, paper, scissors just to be fair." said Gina.

So Gina didn't want to miss out... Interesting...

It was best of three and Gina was first to be put out.

"Not my lucky night." she sighed.

It came down to the last round for Jess and Rachel and Jess was the one who lost out.

"Yes" cried Rachel.

"Sure you're a married woman," complained Jess, "You wouldn't be doing anything with him anyway."

"You never know..." replied Rachel. "You're just thinking about that last night sitting on his lap aren't you?"

"Maybe." she replied, smiling. "It's been a while since I've had a nice cock inside me."

"Me too." interrupted Gina, "you don't hear me complaining though."

With that decided Gina and Jess went upstairs and Rachel and I went to the downstairs bedroom.

"So this worked out well." said Rachel, pushing the door over behind us and putting her arms around my neck before kissing me on the lips.

"I'm certainly not complaining." I replied, kissing her back before grabbing her naked ass under her dress.

"I do think you're wearing far too many clothes though." I said a couple of minutes later, breaking our kiss.

She reached behind her neck and undid the buttons holding her dress in place.

The dress effortlessly fell from her body leaving her standing there in just heels and a black lace bra. It was next to end up on the floor.

I let my eyes drink in every detail of her stunning body, my cock rapidly hardening at the thought of of it getting buried inside this beauty once again.

"Your turn." she whispered, getting on to her knees before undoing my belt and zip on my trousers.

She pulled my trousers down and rubbed her hand over my cloth covered cock. "Someone looks pleased to see me."

"Always." I replied, unbuttoning my shirt and stepping out of my trousers.

She gently pushed my back on the bed before pulling off my socks and lastly my boxers.

My cock sprung to attention and I could see her nearly licking her lips as she took hold of it in her warm hand.

She looked me in the eye as she lowered her head down and enveloped my cock in her warm mouth.

I was in heaven...

I leant back on the bed watching this blonde beauty bobbing her head up and down eagerly on my hard cock. I wanted to enjoy every moment...

Was I disappointed that it wasn't Jess? Maybe slightly, just for a bit of variety, but Rachel gave the best blow jobs I have ever had in my life so I can't really complain. Her husband was a very lucky man if this is what he got treated to regularly. I just hope he appreciated it as much as I did.

I thoroughly enjoyed the next few minutes, Rachel bringing me to the brink of cumming and back again. Her moans of appreciation sounded like she was enjoying it nearly as much as I was.

"As much as I'm enjoying that I really want you inside me." she said a short time later, getting up off her knees.

I shuffled back on the bed, putting the pillows behind me propped up against the headboard.

Rachel climbed up on the bed and swung her legs over mine, facing me.

Her pussy was inches from my cock and she took it in her hand once more giving it a slow wank. "I love the feel of your cock. It feels huge in my hands..."

She then moved forward slightly and lifted herself up, lining my cock up with her pussy before slowly lowering herself back down again.

"Oh my god...." she gasped, rocking back and forth, "Your cock feels amazing. Chris's cock is nowhere near a thick as yours."

I held on to her ass cheeks as she rode me for the next few minutes. I kissed her gorgeous lips and sucked on her nipples and she eventually let out a cry that she was cumming. I hope nobody else had heard her but I didn't really care that much. Nobody had met my wife so I wasn't worried about something getting back to her, not did I care. It was more Chris I was thinking of in case someone told him.

"Fuck me." she gasped, resting her forehead on mine, "that was intense. Are you nearly ready to cum?"

"Well I was trying to hold out as long as possible and make the most of the night." I replied.

"How long would it take you to get hard again?" she asked as she lifted herself off my now slick cock.

"Not long with you looking like that." I replied, smiling. "Twenty minutes maybe."

She shuffled down the bed a bit before taking my cock in her mouth once again.

She sucked me off for the next few minutes, her cute ass sticking in the air. I was trying not to cum just yet and I really wanted to fuck her again.

I gently lifted her head off my cock. "Turn round and get on all fours. I want to fuck you from behind."

Rachel did as she was told and I slid my cock easily back into her wet pussy before grabbing her ass and fucking her hard. We fucked like this for a few minutes before I pushed her down on the bed, her head hanging over the side.

Just as I was thinking about pulling out and cumming all over her I noticed movement in the corner of my eye.

I looked towards the door and saw Jess, standing there watching us, two fingers buried in her pussy. She was wearing a very short revealing night dress and was holding it up with one hand....

Our eyes met and that only seemed to push her on more. She slid another finger inside as she looked me in the eye before taking them out and lifting them up to her mouth and sucking on one at a time.

"We have a visitor." I grunted as I continued fucking Rachel, grabbing her long blonde hair with one hand and pulling her head back.

Rachel looked up and saw Jess standing in the doorway. "Come in and close the door." she gasped.

Jess came over closer to the bed after closing the door quietly.

"Take your night dress off."

Jess did as she was told and pulled her night dress over her head revealing her very young and very hot body.

She moved closer to us and took my face in her hands and kissed me as I continued to fuck Rachel.

"I want you to fuck me too." she whispered. "I couldn't wait and I heard Rachel cumming a while ago. I want you to ram your cock down my throat first and then shove it in my tight little pussy.... I want you to make me scream with pleasure as you pound me and I want you to fill me up with your cum before doing it all over again."

That pushed me over the edge. I knew Rachel wasn't on the pill so I pulled out quickly and told her to turn round. I gave my cock a few tugs aiming it towards Rachels open mouth before Jess took it in her hand instead and wanked me off. Spurt after spurt of my cum flew from its tip and landed in Rachels mouth, on her forehead and nose and across her boobs. "Fuck me" I gasped, as my orgasm subsided. "That was a lot."

Jess let go of my cock and lifted her cum covered fingers up to her mouth before licking them one at a time.

She then knelt down on the bed and crawled over to Rachel. She turned round and looked at me before taking Rachels face in her hands and kissing her, snaking her tongue into her mouth, seeking out my cum.

I didn't know what to think. I wasn't sure how Rachel would respond but she lifted her hands up and ran them through Jess's hair as she kissed her back hungrily.

Jess broke the kiss after a couple of minutes and moved down Rachels body, hunting out any drops of my cum.

Satisfied that she had cleaned them all up she came over to me and took my now shrinking cock into her mouth making sure to get every last drop, before turning round and sitting on the bed.

"What would Chris think if he knew you had another mans cock inside you before getting covered in his cum?" She asked Rachel, raising her eyebrows.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him..." she replied with a smile. "He still gets plenty."

"So how long did you say it would take you to get hard again?" she asked, turning to look at me, "twenty minutes did you say? I bet I can get you hard quicker than that."

"Just how long have you been watching us?" I asked.

"Long enough to know I need to have you inside me." she replied before pushing me over so I was lying on my back.

Jess took my cock back in her mouth and went to work getting me nice and hard again. She squeezed my balls and literally deep throated my whole cock. It took only a few minutes and I was as hard as I had ever been.

"I told you." she smiled at me, before moving up the bed and swinging her legs over mine. "It's my turn now."

Rachel had been watching us for the last few minutes and I looked over to make sure she wasn't going to be pissed at me for having sex with someone else literally minutes after my cock had been inside her pussy.

She just smiled at me... "Go for it." she whispered.

Jess moved further up my body so her pussy was now rubbing up and down my hard cock.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned, "That feels so good."

She leant down and kissed me on the lips before sitting back and lifting up slightly. She took my hard cock in her hand and after rubbing it over her pussy a couple of times she lowered herself onto it.

"Wow...." she gasped, "That's huge... I'm not stranger to a nice cock but that one feels amazing."

She ground her pussy down on me for the next couple of minutes while I held onto her cute ass.

She then started bouncing up and down on my cock moaning loudly and whispering to herself.... "so so good... oh my god..."

After a few minutes she sped up and she looked like she could cum at any second.

"Fuck" she shouted, probably waking everyone in the house. "I'm cumming."

She rode my cock like a woman possessed before gradually slowing down and collapsing on my chest. "Fuck me that was... that was just wow."

I gave her a minute to catch her breath, my hard cock still buried inside her before I pushed her back slightly so I could get access to her gorgeous boobs.

I took it in turns to suck and bite on each nipple while holding onto her ass with both hands, slowly starting to pump my cock in and out.

After a few minutes of that I pulled her down on top of me and sped up, not bothering with her boobs anymore, just holding her ass tightly and slamming my cock into her.

I was going so quickly I slipped out and before either of us could take hold of my cock to get it back in again Rachel had her mouth on it.

"Hmmmm" she moaned, "You both taste so good..."

She then pulled my cock from her mouth with a pop and directed it back inside Jess's pussy.

Jess sat up and rocked back and forth on my pussy as Rachel crawled up the bed.

"You enjoying this?" she asked me, smiling.

"How could I not?" I replied, "Getting to fuck two gorgeous women in the one night..."

Rachel then kissed me on the lips before asking if I wanted to lick her pussy.

I didn't hesitate to say yes and she turned round and swung her legs over my face. She could watch Jess riding my cock as she lowered her pussy down to my waiting tongue.

She tasted divine... She ground her pussy down on my tongue as I lapped at her juices while Jess rode my cock, searching for her next orgasm.

I held onto Rachel's ass as I explored her pussy for the next few minutes but I couldn't take any more....

"Fuck... quick... I'm going to cum...." I mumbled into Rachels pussy as I tried to lift her off me.

Too late... my cock exploded inside Jess's twenty year old pussy. Spurt after spurt filling her up. I hoped she was on the pill and had been serious when she said she wanted me to cum inside her. The last thing I needed was a child on the way.

"Oh my god...." she cried out, "Keep going. I can feel you cumming inside me."

After several spurts I was spent...

Rachel lifted her leg over and off my face, turning round to smile at me. "I think you enjoyed that. I know I did."

I looked over at Jess and she had a huge smile on her face. She leaned forward and kissed me again before swinging her leg over and letting my softening cock drop from her pussy.

She lay back on the bed and stuck a finger in her pussy, removing it covered in cum. She stuck in her mouth and moaned as she sucked her finger... "Hmmm... very nice."

"Can I have a taste?" asked Rachel, crawling over to Jess's spread legs.

Jess just opened her legs wider and lay back as Rachel lapped at her pussy.

As I lay back and watched what was going on my cock started to twitch.

Rachel had her ass up in the air in front of me as she went to work on Jess's pussy.... It was soo tempting to ram my hardening cock back inside her but surely I couldn't take that risk when my cock probably still had some of my cum on it?

I wondered then if she did anal.... I leaned towards her and slipped a finger inside her pussy causing her to moan with pleasure. I gradually added another finger and then a third. She was pushing back on my fingers, fucking them as she continued working on Jess's pussy.

Jess had her head held in place and seemed to be really enjoying another woman eating her out.

When Rachel was nice and wet I withdrew my fingers and started rubbing one of them round her asshole to see what her reaction would be.

She pushed back towards me so I gently slipped my finger inside her asshole....

"Fuck...." she moaned, "Keep going."

I fingered her ass with one finger for a couple of minutes before adding a second. That caused her to push back even harder. She obviously like it...

My cock was now rock hard once again and I wondered how she would feel about having it inside her instead of my fingers.

Only one way to find out...

I removed my fingers and sat on my knees behind her before rubbing my cock over her pussy lips, trying to get it as lubricated as possible before I edged towards her asshole.

I pushed the tip of my cock slowly into her asshole not wanting to hurt her.

"Fuck.." she gasped, "If you're going to do what I think you're doing you're going to need some lube. I'll never get that cock inside my ass."

"Jess, there's some vaseline in my wash bag in the bathroom, would you grab it for me?"

Jess went and got the tub of vaseline and put some on her fingers before rubbing it round Rachels asshole and then some more over my cock. It felt amazing and I could hardly wait to fuck Rachel in the ass...

I moved forward again and rubbed the tip of my cock around her lubed up asshole before pushing the tip in slowly.

"Fuck...." she gasped, "That's going to be tight. Go slow. I haven't had one that big in my ass before."

So she did do anal. I wondered was it with Chris or an ex boyfriend.

I took my time, gripping on to her ass, pulling her cheeks apart so I could inch in.

"Oh my god." she moaned, "that feels incredible. How much have you in?"

Jess had been watching closely. "He's still got about 3 inches to go. Can you handle it ok?"

"I'll try..." she gasped.

Jess watched in awe as my cock slowly got swallowed up in Rachels ass eventually disappearing.

"It's all in now. I can't believe you took all of it."

I pulled out then slightly before slowly starting to fuck her tight ass. I had already cum a couple of times so wasn't worried about cumming too soon, I just didn't want to hurt her.

Jess got up off the bed and it was only then I realised that she had her phone when she first arrived. It had been sitting on the floor by the door.

"I have to record this so Rachel can watch it back." she told me as she videoed us fucking. "It looks so hot..."

I slowly built up speed and after a few minutes Rachel reached her hand under and started rubbing at her pussy. "Oh fuck... I need to cum.... keep going... I'm nearly there...."

Less than a minute later she cried out with her second orgasm of the night. "Yes, oh my god... I'm cumming."

I stopped moving, my cock buried deep inside her ass as she came down from her high.

A few seconds later she moved forward letting my hard cock bounce free from the tight confines of her ass.

"Wow," she gasped, turning round to look at me, "It's been a long time since I've been fucked in the ass and never by a cock that big... You've got me wondering if I could handle two at once. I'll maybe have to have a word with Chris and see if he's up for it."

"Right Pete, my turn now", said Jess, lying back on the bed, her legs spread wide. "I want to try that cock in my ass too."

I crawled over in front of Jess before getting some vaseline and rubbing it around her tight young asshole followed by my cock.

"Rachel, take my phone and record this will you." asked Jess, "I recorded you as well cause I thought you would want to see. You can forward it to yourself."

Rachel knelt beside us, Jess's phone recording everything as I lined my cock up with her asshole.

"Go really slow please," she whispered, "I've never had a cock in my ass before."

I assured her I would and spent the next few minutes gently easing my cock inside her. She was a lot tighter that Rachel but she seemed to be enjoying it.

Once I was all the way in I took hold of legs and lifted them up on to my shoulders and started fucking her in earnest.

She had her eyes closed and her hands pushed up against the headboard to stop herself from moving too much.

I watched her boobs bouncing freely in front of me and after a couple of minutes I held her legs in place with one arm and started rubbing my fingers over the outside of her pussy before slipping one inside.

"Oh yes..." she gasped, "that feels great."

I was struggling to finger her pussy and fuck her ass at the same time and Rachel seemed to notice. With one hand still holding Jess's phone she moved her other one down to replace mine slipping it inside Jess.