Unexpected Night with Ex Colleagues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god..." she gasped after a few minutes, "I feel so dirty. I feel like such a slut."

I fucked her harder at the sound of that trying to get her to cum.

"Fuck me....I'm nearly there..." she cried out, "I love your cock in my ass but I want you to cover me in your cum."

I didn't know just how soundly the rest of the girls would be sleeping but I imagine at least one of them would have heard her.

After another minute Jess reached down to her pussy and furiously rubbed at it causing herself to cum...

The look of ecstasy on her face was too much for me and I pulled out and tugged on my cock until spurt after spurt of cum flew from its tip, landing on Jess's pussy, her boobs and even reaching her chin.

After what felt likes minutes my cock stop spurting and I collapsed on the bed beside her.

"Fuck me..." I gasped, "This has turned out to be a night to remember."

"It certainly has." replied Jess, gasping for breath. "Hopefully not the last time either."

I got up after a couple of minutes to go and sort myself out in the ensuite bathroom and by the time I got back Jess had went back to her own room.

Rachel was lying on her side on the bed, still stark naked, her head resting on her arm. "That has been one hell of a night."

"Tell me about it" I replied smiling, "No regrets?"

"None at all. Just that we can't do it more often."

"That would be amazing." I replied, lying down beside her and running my fingers over her body. "Maybe you'll persuade Chris about that threesome and let me be the other man?"

"Maybe... "she replied, before running her fingers over my hardening cock. "In the mean time, how about you let me ride that cock one more time before we get some sleep?"

"Gladly." I replied, pulling her over on top of me.

The next morning we were woken by a lot of noise coming from the kitchen. I looked at my phone and realised that it was 10.30 already.

"Rachel." I whispered, "Time to get up."

I pulled back the sheets, admiring her naked form once more and noticing the dried cum marks still there from our last session.

"It's too early." she moaned.

Leaving her to it I got up and got a quick shower.

As I came back into our room the door there was a knock at the door. "Wakey wakey" said Gina as she opened the door. "I hope you're both decent."

We weren't... I was just out of the shower and about to get dressed, Rachel was naked and still half asleep on the bed.

I put my hands down in front of my cock to cover it and Rachel turned over wondering what was going on.

"Sorry," whispered Gina, "I thought you would be both up and about by now. I just came to see if you wanted coffee? Maybe I should come back in a bit if you two want to get frisky again?"

I just looked at her wondering what I should say.

"I couldn't help overhearing you last night and then Jess spilled this morning about how amazing your cock felt."

"Sorry," I replied, blushing slightly, "I was hoping we hadn't woken anyone."

"You can make it up to me if you want?" she replied, raising her eyebrow.

"Any just what did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Let me see that cock for a start." she replied, nodding towards my covered manhood.

By this stage my cock was more than stiring.

I looked towards Rachel lying there and thought of last night before letting my hands drop to my side.

"Fuck me." gasped Gina, "Jess wasn't exaggerating... Can I touch it?"

"Sure."

Gina came a few steps closer, mesmerised by my hardening cock before taking it in her hand. "I can hardly get my hand round it..."

"Imagine what it feels like in your pussy then." said Rachel, "or your ass."

"Ohhhh... Rachel. What would Chris think if he knew you'd had this inside all your holes?"

Rachel just shrugged her shoulders.

"Can I suck it?" asked Gina, her attention drawn back to the cock in her hand.

"Why not." I replied.

Gina got down on her knees in front of my and looked me in the eyes as she took my hard cock in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm....." she moaned. "So good."

She sucked me like that for a few minutes and I couldn't help compare her to Rachel and Jess. She was pretty good at sucking cock but in my opinion Rachel was the best I'd ever had....

She started playing with my balls and after another couple of minutes I had to warn her that I would cum if she didn't stop.

"We can't have that then." she said, letting my cock fall from her mouth. "Not yet anyway."

She stood up facing me before turning to Rachel. "Do you want to get a shower and I'll keep Pete entertained?"

Rachel looked over at me and smiled before getting up and heading to the ensuite, closing the door behind her. I take it Gina didn't like an audience.

"Ok Pete, I reckon we have a good ten minutes before Rachel is finished." said Gina, lifting up her dress and pulling off her thong. "Do you think you can get me to cum in that time?"

She got up on the bed on all fours and pulled her dress up over her naked ass.

I moved over towards her before running my finger over her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"Someone's horny." I said, slipping a finger inside.

"Very" she gasped, as I slid a second finger in. "I don't need any foreplay, just fuck me with that big cock and don't dare cum before I do."

I took my fingers out before rubbing my cock over the folds of her pussy and easily slipping it inside her.

"Oh my god." she gasped, "It's been a while since I've had a good fuck."

Now I thought Gina had a steady boyfriend but maybe they had split up or maybe she just wasn't getting enough at home. Either way I didn't care.

Gina started bouncing back on my cock. I held onto her ass as she did so, not really having to do much myself.

"Oh yes.... That's it... oh god..."

She reached one hand under her dress and started rubbing at the outside of her pussy.

"Fuck me harder." she gasped, loud enough I'm sure for anyone who was in the kitchen to hear.

I started slamming my cock into her, the sounds of my balls slapping against her arse no doubt being heard in the next room.

"Oh fuck... " she cried, "I'm going to cum soon. How close are you?"

"I'm close." I gasped, "Where do you want it?"

"Inside me... just cum inside me."

Gina rubbed furiously at her pussy as I continued to pound her from behind.

I let go of her ass with one hand and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"Fuck." she cried, "that's it, I'm cumming."

I could feel her pussy practically squeezing my cock as she came. It was too much for me as spurt after spurt of my cum flew from my tip, coating her insides.

After we both stopped moving and our breathing returned to normal I pulled out, my shrinking cock slipping from her pussy, followed by a few drops of my cum.

She turned round to me and smiled. "Well that was fun."

"I hope you're on the pill." I replied, "I couldn't help myself."

"Don't worry, you're safe." she said, before slipping two fingers inside her pussy and removing some of my cum... "There's a lot of cum." she said, lifting it up to her mouth and licking her fingers clean. "I thought Jess and Rachel might have milked you dry last night."

"There's always plenty where that came from." I replied, smiling.

"Well now that I've had my fill I suppose we better get packed up and head home. Liam will be wondering where I am. He'll probably be dying for a fuck as well. I wonder will he notice how well lubricated I am?"

The thought of Gina going home to fuck her boyfriend with some of my cum still inside her made my cock twitch again but she was right. We really needed to get packed up and head home.

I got a few funny looks from Elise and Sarah when we were having a quick breakfast. The sort of look that said we heard you and we know what you were up to but they didn't say anything to me. Maybe the girls would chat among themselves whenever I wasn't there.

Rachel drove Sarah back to the hotel to get her car while the rest of us tidied up.

When she got back we packed the car and headed for home.

I was in the back between Jess and Gina, Elise was in the front. The whole way home they kept rubbing up against me, accidentally and deliberately. So much so that by the time I was getting dropped off I had a huge hard on. Jess got out to let me out and gave my cock a squeeze. "Hopefully see you very soon. I want more of this."

As I got my bag from the boot Rachel came round to make sure I had got everything and with the boot covering us from prying eyes she gave me a kiss on the lips and a squeeze of my cock. "See you soon I hope."

I let myself into the house and found a note from my wife telling me she had gone to her mums for the weekend and she would see me at some stage. Obviously she missed me... not....

I ditched my bag in the spare bedroom and stripped off before lying on the bed and closing my eyes.

I took my cock in my hand and wanked myself off reliving the previous 24 hours before I exploded all over my stomach a few minutes later...

I couldn't wait to see the girls again. I just needed to think of another excuse...

The end?