Unexpected Night with Ex Colleagues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of hours went by before I received another text from her. This one contained a video.

"I got really horny this morning thinking about you and had to sort myself out."

The video was nearly a minute long and it was of Rachel riding a large suction dildo.

"Wow..." I replied, "That is so so hot... You are stunning and sexy as hell. I can't wait for you to use my cock like you're using that dildo xxx"

"Me neither xxx" she replied.

The rest of the day flew by, my mind wandering to the video which I watched several times throughout the day. I needed to delete it before I went home. If my wife found it there would be hell to pay.

I texted Rachel late Tuesday afternoon to make sure she still wanted to meet and to confirm her address.

The next morning I got showered and dressed for work as normal, except for a nicer pair of boxer shorts, and left the house at my usual time.

I headed towards Rachels but I was far too early so parked a bit down the road to make sure Chris had left for work.

At 9.15 I sent her a message. "Hey"

"Hey you" came the reply straight back. "You on your way? xxx"

"I'm just parked down the road." I replied, "I wanted to make sure you were alone xx."

"Chris is away so I'm in the house on my own. Not sure if anyone else will be calling but we can keep an eye out."

"See you soon xxx" I replied, before starting the car.

I arrived at Rachels house a few minutes later and parked round the back where nobody would notice my car.

She opened the back door as she saw me coming with a smile on her face. She was dressed in normal everyday clothes and I wondered if she was having second thoughts although I suppose I was dressed in my own work clothes so who was I to complain.

She ushered me inside and closed the door.

"Nice to see you." she said, as she smiled at me. "Do you want a cup of coffee or anything?"

I said yes as I still wasn't quite sure how things were going to play out. We had been friends for years but this was all very new territory.

Sitting down at the kitchen table we chatted about friends, family and the weather. We didn't mention what I had hoped I was there for.

After we finished our drinks Rachel cleared the table and stood with her back against the kitchen worktop looking at me.

One of us had to make the first move... "So can I kiss you yet or not?" I asked.

"Of course you can." she replied, walking over to me and sitting on my lap.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her full on the lips. She tasted divine....

She stood up and turned round slightly so she could straddle my legs as I sat on the kitchen chair before taking my face in her hands and kissing me again.

I was getting hard and Rachel started rubbing against me and moaning as we kissed.

"I think someone is pleased to see me." she said, breaking our kiss. "There is a chance my sister might call in which is why I couldn't wear anything particularly sexy for you."

"Thats ok." I replied, my hands on her hips, "I'm wearing my usual work outfit so I didn't get asked any questions."

"Come with me." she said, standing up and taking my hand.

She led me into a large room at the front of the house which had a couple of sofas.

"We can see anyone coming from in here." explained Rachel as she got down on her knees and proceeded to undo my belt and zip on my trousers. "Just you keep an eye out."

How I was supposed to do that when Rachel was about to have my cock in her mouth but we couldn't get caught.

As I faced the window with Rachel on her knees in front of me she pulled down my trousers followed quickly by my boxers.

"Very nice." she smiled up at me as she took my hard cock in her hand. "Can I?"

"Absolutely" I replied quickly, not believing this was really happening.

I closed my eyes briefly as the warmth of her mouth enveloped my hard cock. I hoped I didn't embarrass myself and cum too quickly...

As she slowly licked and sucked my cock I remembered that I really needed to be keeping an eye out for visitors. I opened my eyes to check nobody was coming down the lane before looking down at Rachel. She looked me in the eyes and smiled never letting my cock drop from her mouth.

I was in heaven...

Rachel continued to suck my cock for the next few minutes. I alternated between watching her and watching the lane for visitors.

"I love the taste of your cock." she gasped, before licking it again. "Why have I never done this with you before now..."

After a few more minutes I couldn't take any more. Gently pushing her head back off my cock I told her "I'm going to cum soon if you keep doing that. Let me return the favour."

"In a minute." she replied, getting up off her knees and taking me by the hand over to one of the sofas.

I pulled my boxers and trousers up a bit so I could walk better before she turned me round and pushed me back on to the sofa. She pulled my boxers and trousers back down and then proceeded to undo her own belt and zip. She pulled one leg down of her trousers keeping an eye on the laneway for visitors before standing over me, lining my cock up with her pussy and sinking straight down on to it...

"Oh my god." she gasped, leaning back, "that feels amazing."

She rode my like that for several minutes before standing up and letting my cock slip from her pussy.

She asked me to stand up and keep watch again, taking my seat on the sofa and my cock in her mouth.

She licked and sucked on my cock like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted for the next few minutes before I warned her that I was going to cum soon.

"You can't come yet." she said, leaning back on the sofa and spreading her legs. "I want you inside me again but don't dare cum, I'm not on the pill."

I knelt down on the floor and lined my cock up with her sweet shaved pussy before plunging it all the way in. She gasped as I fucked her like that for the next few minutes, acutely aware that I couldn't cum inside her and that someone may come down the lane any minute.

Rachel rubbed the outside of her pussy as I fucked her and it wasn't long before she came.

I pulled out letting her come down from her high.

"Did you enjoy that." she smiled at me. "I know I did."

She gave my cock another tug before standing up and checking the lane way once again. She pulled up her thong and trousers making herself respectable once again just in case.

A text came through to her phone a few seconds later from her sister. "Gwen is on her way... Sorry. She'll be here in about 20 minutes."

I sat down beside her and started to pull up my boxer and trousers.

"There's still a bit of time before you need to go and you haven't came yet." she said looking down at my cock which was still pretty hard.

"I would love to watch you cum." she said, before kissing me on the lips.

I took my cock in my hand and lay back on the sofa a bit, pulling my shirt out of the way before starting to slowly wank myself off.

I just imagined Rachels lips were round my cock again and I imagined cumming all over her pretty face and boobs.

I closed my eyes and lay back, my hand moving faster and faster.

Rachel took hold of my balls as she watched me, giving them a gentle squeeze. That was all it took. "Fuck... I'm cumming" I gasped as spurt after spurt of my cum exploded from my cock. It seemed to go on forever... It went up my stomach and all over my hand.

I looked over at Rachel and she had a huge smile on her face and looked mesmerised. "That was a LOT of cum." she gasped.

"Sorry" I replied, "It's been a while."

"Don't be sorry." she smiled, before leaning over and giving me another long slow kiss. "Maybe next time you can come in my mouth. Just wasn't the best idea today with Gwen on her way."

Rachel got up to grab me a towel to clean myself up and after saying our goodbyes and having another quick kiss I left with promises that we do this again soon.

What a start to the day I thought as I left, heading back in the direction of work. I had a couple of hours to kill before I was due in so went and parked the car and browsed through my phone for a bit before sending off a text to Rachel. "I REALLY enjoyed this morning. Not sure if you could tell or not but it was amazing. Hope to see you again soon xxx"

A few minutes later my phone pinged with a text. "You and me both. Your cock is huge. Jess was right lol... Can't wait to experience it again xxx"

"Anytime xxx" I text back, before heading to work for the afternoon.

The next few days passed by with occasional flirty texts from both Rachel and Jess but we didn't meet up in person.

A week after I had met up with Rachel I got a notification from the group chat that had been set up.

It was from Rachel saying that Stacey had invited us all to her wedding party in three weeks time.

Stacey was one of the ones who worked with us before leaving a few years ago when she met her fiance Kevin. He worked about an hour away from us and she changed jobs to be closer to him.

I hadn't realised her wedding was coming round so soon but she was a lovely girl and we all missed having her around.

The wedding was happening in a large hotel a couple of hours drive away and it was on a Friday night.

"Anybody up for it?" asked Rachel.

"I am, if you're driving." replied Elise.

"I'm up for it." replied Jess.

"Me too." replied Gina.

"Sorry, I can't make it that night. I have a work conference and dinner that night." replied Anthea.

Thinking it was another chance to see Rachel and Jess I replied to say that I was up for it but I would need a lift.

We text back and forth deciding when we needed to leave and what time we were going to be home for.

"We really need to leave here around 6.00pm and to get home at any sort of decent hour we would need to be leaving at midnight." text Jess. "Why don't we look at getting an airbnb close by?"

"Even better." replied Elise. "I never complain about a night away."

"Sounds good to me." replied both Rachel and Gina.

"I'm sure I could swing it as long as you girls behave... lol." I replied, "Just don't tell the Mrs that it's me in a house full of girls."

Rachel said she would take a look and see what she could find and come back to us asap.

Within an hour Rachel had come back with two different options. Both slept six people, with three bedrooms, double beds in each.

"You'll just have to have a double bed on your own Pete." messaged Elise. "Unless you get one of us really drunk...lol"

"Oh that's nice that is... lol" I replied, "I would have to get you really drunk to get you into bed with me." I ended it with a sad crying face.

"It wouldn't take much for me x" replied Jess straight away.

"Nor me x" replied Rachel, "If I was single of course... lol"

"Just say the word Pete and I'll be there x" replied Gina.

"I was only joking Pete..." replied Elise, "You wouldn't even have to buy me a drink to persuade me to share a bed with you x"

"Ahhhh... I know you're all just saying that but that makes me feel a bit more loved... lol." I replied, thinking my luck could really be in.

We decided on the Airbnb closest to the hotel and Rachel said she would book and it and we could transfer her our share of the money.

We all said our goodbyes and that we couldn't wait for the party.

A few seconds later I got two messages through.

"Guess who's going to get lucky that night? 😉 xx" said Jess.

"I can't wait to have that monster cock inside me again xx" text Rachel.

Now that might be a bit of a problem. It's a nice problem to have but two very hot women wanting to have sex with me the same night... I would have to see how that all played out on the night.

I text them both back to say it couldn't come soon enough.

The next few weeks dragged by. I didn't get a chance to see either Rachel or Jess in person and it was the day of the party.

Rachel was going to drive again because she wouldn't be drinking and we all said we would chip in for petrol.

The earliest we could get away was 5.45 and the girls were torn between getting dressed before we left which meant that their dresses would be very creased on the long drive, or going to the airbnb first which meant we wouldn't be at the party until later.

I didn't mind either way and the girls decided that since they were all showered and had their makeup done they only needed to change so would head to the house first for a quick change.

We chatted non stop on the way to the house and after finding it easily and letting ourselves in via a key safe I offered to bring in all the bags.

I dropped them all in the hall while the girls took a look about.

"Pete." shouted Rachel from upstairs. "There's one bedroom downstairs with an ensuite if you want to take it?"

"Sounds good to me." I replied before lifting my overnight bag into the room.

I brought the rest of the bags upstairs for the girls so they could get ready before I headed back down to get changed.

I was in the middle of getting changed and was standing in the bedroom in just my boxers when the door opened and Jess came in.

"Sorry" she whispered, "I couldn't wait any longer to do this."

She took my face in her hands and kissed me hard on the lips before squeezing my rapidly hardening cock through my snug boxers.

Her lips tasted of strawberry and I couldn't help imagining what they would feel like around my cock later on.

"Later" she whispered, quietly letting herself out of my room before heading upstairs to change.

I finished getting ready and headed upstairs to see if the girls were nearly ready.

They were in various states of undress and I didn't know where to look... I just ended up standing at the top of the stairs with my mouth hanging open and my cock rapidly growing in my trousers.

Jess was wearing a very short and very low cut lime green dress which went well with her brunette hair.

Gina was in the middle of getting dressed and I got an eyeful of her bra covered boobs as she finished adjusting her knee length pink dress.

Rachel came out of the bathroom in just her bra and a tiny g-string.

"Sorry..." I stuttered as she realised I was there.

"You getting a good look there Pete." shouted Elise as she pulled on a short turquoise blue dress.

"Sorry..." I replied, getting a bit red, "I just came up to see if you were all ready yet."

"I bet you did." laughed Rachel, "You just wanted to perve at us."

"Well you don't scrub up too bad." I replied, "Although you might be a bit cold if you go out just wearing that."

Rachel stuck her tongue out at me before putting on a short purple mini dress with a halter neck top.

"Two minutes and that will be us." called Gina.

"No problem. I'll just wait downstairs for you." I replied, making my way down to the kitchen.

A few seconds later the kitchen door opened and Rachel came in. She came straight over to me as I stood with my back to the sink and kissed me on the lips before squeezing my cock.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked, wiping her lip gloss off my lips with her thumb in case anyone else noticed.

"Could you not tell?" I replied smiling.

"Tonight should be fun." she whispered, "Especially when we get back here."

"I can't wait." I replied, before running my hand up her thigh and under her short dress. I brushed against her pussy expecting it to be covered by her g-string but it was bare and moist...

"No knickers?" I whispered, raising my eyebrows, "You're a very naughty girl."

I slipped a finger inside her wet pussy and she nearly collapsed in my arms.

"Oh my god..." she gasped, "You'll make me cum if you keep doing that. I've been thinking about your huge cock all week so I'm REALLY horny..."

Just then the kitchen door opened and the rest of the girls came in.

I slid my finger out from Rachels pussy, unseen by the fact that she was between me and the door.

"And what are you two up to?" asked Elise.

"Just chatting." I replied smiling. "Is that us all ready to go?"

The girls turned round and headed for the front door and when their backs were turned Rachel took my finger in her mouth and sucked it, tasting her pussy and making my cock twitch once more.

The hotel was just a short drive away and the party was in full swing when we arrived.

I found us a table and went to the bar to get the first round in while the girls went to find the bride and groom.

By the time I got back to the table with our drinks Stacey and Kevin were there chatting away. I congratulated them both telling Kevin he was a very lucky man and Stacey how much we had missed her at work when she moved.

The next hour or two went by very quickly. We had several drinks and I had danced with all the girls at least once. Jess and Rachel both got a bit 'handsy' with me on the dance floor but I wasn't complaining.

I had just finished dancing with Gina and when we got back to our table another ex colleague, Vanessa was there.

I hadn't seen her in quite a while and she normally looked great. Not tonight though. Her eyes were all puffy and it looked like she had been crying.

"Is everything ok?" I whispered to Rachel as I sat down beside her.

"Vanessa has just caught her boyfriend snogging one of the bridesmaids." she replied. "She was supposed to be staying here tonight with him but that's not going to happen now...."

I listened in as the girls chatted to Vanessa, assuring her she was better off without him and what a complete dick he was.

I went up to the bar to get another round of drinks, one of which was a brandy for Vanessa to calm her nerves.

"Thanks Pete." she said as I handed it to her, "You were always so good to us."

"No problem." I replied, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "As the girls have already said he's a dick and you're better off without him."

"I know," she replied sadly, "It was just a shock. I don't even know where I'm going to sleep tonight. I've had a few too many to drive anywhere."

"She can stay with us can't she Pete?" asked Elise.

"Yes, stay with us." suggested Gina, "We have an airbnb for the night and it sleeps six and there's only five of us."

That was fine by me but where was she going to sleep. Someone would need to share my bed...

"Thats it settled then." I said, "You can sleep at ours and I'll take the sofa."

"No." she gasped, "I can't ask you to do give up your bed for me."

"It's really no problem. I can't have you worrying about where to sleep when you've just split up with your boyfriend."

"Well I'm not staying if I'm kicking you out of your bed." she replied with a stern look on her face.

"It's ok." interrupted Rachel, "One of us will stay in Pete's bed as long as he promises to behave himself..."

"I don't know what you mean." I replied, in mock horror lightning the mood a bit. "Thats sorted then, you're coming home with us."

"We'll just have to draw straws when we get back to see who has the pleasure." smiled Jess.

The rest of the night flew by with several more drinks and a lot of dancing, mostly the girls but I got up a few more times.

At 1.00am the bride and groom announced their departure and that more or less signalled the end of the night.

By this stage both Vanessa and Elise were really drunk. I suggested that Rachel took them both back to the house first because we wouldn't all fit in the car in one go anyway.

Gina, Jess and I stayed on and had one more drink while we waited.

It was only 20 minutes before Rachel texted to say she was outside again waiting for us.

We finished our drinks and made our way outside where Rachel was waiting. Gina got in the front and Jess and I in the back.

I couldn't help noticing Jess's long tanned legs as her minidress rode up her thighs.

She saw me looking and pulled the hem of her dress up even more before grabbing my hand and putting it on her leg.