Unexpected Patronage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart was thumping so hard in his chest at the sight of her, never did he think this boring evening would bring him to such an event. A naked woman before him bathing in this tub! But he should not let it go to his head, he was professional and a gentleman! Not a brute! He would remain chaste and treat this as a simple employer, customer relationship! No matter how beautiful her blue eyes looked.

Nara couldn't help but smile to herself, she knew she might regret it in the morning, but she was going to have this boy. He would be her pretty little lover by the end of the evening, watching his little hands tremble as they moved to her legs and started to rub in the lotion, scrubbing them with the ruffled sponge and seeing his fingers linger on her forest colored skin several times.

"Hehe...you're mine Saphie boy..." She thought menacingly, as she shifted her hips a little to keep her rock hard cock concealed under the misty surface.

The poor thing was shaking like a leaf the further they went on, Nara continuously requesting for him to wash her in numerous spots. And since he offered, it wasn't like he was about to refuse, so he scrubbed her hair, her back, her legs, and even up around her collar bone and neck for her. Lavishing her in a royal treatment definitely worth far more than the price he was charging.

She caught his eyes numerous times stealing dastardly little glances down her cleavage. His eyes always snapping up again to try and pretend like he wasn't looking, but she could see straight through him. The pure boy's face couldn't tell a lie, he was curious about the Orcish woman in his midst. And oh boy did she plan on letting him get the full experience.

He washed her fully, rinsing her soapy hair out and letting the suds cascade off her body until she was thoroughly clean. After a long trek through the rain, this was surely needed. But not as much as the massage coming up...

So after the good thirty to forty minute soak, Saphie stood, drying his hands. "Okay, well..." His chest heaving a sigh, feeling like he could breathe again as the distance between them increased. "Now I can show you to your room, I can give you your massage and you can finally get a good night's rest. You must be tired after coming so far."

Nara nodded, "Yes, definitely." And she placed her hands on the edges of the tub and stood up. Facing away from him, but showing off the back of her nude, wet body. His eyes bulging out of his skull the moment he witnessed her bare, perfect bottom. Just as toned as the rest of her body, and her full back with the side glance of her breast as she stretched out.

He whirled around fast enough to create a gust of wind. "Yes! Well! I'll ahm...meet you there with the...supplies." And he hurriedly scuttled out of the room. Having told her which room was hers amid bath tub conversation. The key left upon the small table with her towel, Nara stepped out of the tub, dripping and reaching for the said, soft bundle of fabric. Her long dick bouncing as she moved, and her full balls swaying in motion. A content smile on her face as she began to dry herself off, she'd need to tuck herself between her thighs, which would suck, but she needed to if she wanted to keep the element of surprise...

Saphie's heart hammered, a woman's butt! He just saw a woman's butt! And it was the most glorious thing he'd ever seen!

He gathered up everything he'd need for her massage in a small hand cart, although his thoughts were only on the glorious body of his patron. He nearly saw her breast again, and oh how he wanted to. Even though it was difficult to understand why, breasts were for mother's to provide milk to their children right? So why did he want to see them so badly?

Since his parents left a time ago, with him being left to his own devices, he hadn't really had...the talk about why a man desire's a woman. So all of this was quite new to him, if he wasn't so curious and embarrassed about it, he might've actually asked his tenant tonight. Being as she's the only friendly face he's encountered in a long while.

But the last thing he needed to do was frighten her off with telling her he found her body...desirable.

The thoughts were brushed off and he tried to calm himself, but now he was facing a new problem. In his trousers, he felt his member straining inside his small clothes. The little prick had been stiff since he first witnessed the Orc's body, and it wouldn't go down! This hadn't really happened before, sometimes when he woke up in the morning it would be stiff like this, but only for a short time.

It strained and hurt a little, but it also felt...nice? Saphie couldn't describe it. He only hoped he could ignore it and that his customer wouldn't notice, otherwise it might make an awkward conversation during a massage.

Eventually, he found his way to Nara's room for the night, and he politely knocked three times. "My lady? Your massage awaits you." Calling through the solid wooden door with a golden symbol of his tavern emblazoned on the center.

"Come in." She called back, and Saphie carefully grabbed the handle and turned the door open.

His tenant was there waiting for him, laying on the bed. Her room was smallish, with a writing desk, two lanterns, and a queen sized bed. Fluffy fur and fabric blankets and the mattress was feather, Nara crashed on it the moment she saw, and had she not decided that tonight, she was going to be breaking a boy's cherry, she could've passed out right there. The bedrolls of her tribe didn't come close to this cloud.

She was dried off, but her moist black hair now cascaded all around her in slightly damp tresses, and upon sight, Saphie thought she looked even more beautiful than when he first saw her. Wrapped in a dry towel, held to her chest as she sat with her legs half bent on the bed, looking to him entering.

Was this what a man walked into on his wedding night? A naked maiden beckoning him to join her in bed?

Saphie gulped, he knew that a man and a woman were required to make babies, but the process he was a little fuzzy on...BUT HE SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT THAT. They were not going to be making children tonight!

He shook his head a little, "Uhm...well, let's begin shall we? I don't want to delay you getting your rest for much longer." He tried to make up an excuse, the embarrassment over his attraction to this woman making him blush fiercely. But he couldn't help it! The first woman he'd seen in so long and she was beautiful!

Nara shifted in her seat, "Oh I don't mind boy, I'd stay up all night if it meant having you in my company." Her arm dropped from the towel and the cloth slowly fell down off of her, no longer covering her chest as Saphie closed the door behind him. And finally, he was seeing them, her breasts.

Her breasts...

"Haaah..." He let out a slight whine as he looked upon her naked torso, finally they were bared for him in all their glory. Her perfect green complexion, with darker nipples hardened as they were exposed to the cooler air out of the warm towel. Perfectly round, perky, and large enough that his whole hand couldn't cup one. She was well endowed, only he didn't know exactly how much... "Okay...you...uhm...want me to start...on your...chest? My lady?" His voice was quivering, shaking with nervousness and anxiety.

Nara giggled, probably in the most feminine tone she could manage with her alto voice. "Why yes, if you'd be so kind. Followed by my legs again, they need quite a bit of attention." She shuffled her legs around, shifting the towel up so that it only covered her waist and pelvis, her thighs showing off. "So much walking, marching through mud and rain has me aaaaaching all over." Nara slowly laid back on the pillows, arching her back and lifting her taut abs up while Saphie rounded the side of the bed.

Slowly he nodded, "Yes miss..." She could hear the vials rattling from his shaky grip on the cart, they even clinked against each other while he reached for the first one. Containing a warming oil inside it that helped sooth and relax muscles, seeping into the skin to release an endorphin effect. He uncorked it and poured a good amount onto his hands, rubbing them in together and coming directly to the side of the bed.

"I'm...I'm gonna do it? I get to touch a ladies bosom?" His body was hot, and his eyes dilating as he reached forward, wet hands ready to feel along Nara's lovely body. She lay there waiting for him, just a soft smile on her face, tusks visible while his little hands made their way to her breasts.

And as she anticipated, he didn't really start massaging at first, like a complete virgin, he went with grabby hands right away. Coming into contact with her tits, he grabbed them, quickly sinking his fingers into the soft mounds. Squishing them in between his fingers and starting to move his curious hands up, down and around.

"Hooooooh...." Saphie sighed again, his body feeling a rush of electric sparks all over his skin. He never expected this to happen, but he wasn't shying away from it now. They felt...so nice. He wasn't even doing his job properly and massaging her, he was just playing with her breasts, running his fingers over her stiffening nipples. Memorizing the feel of them, rubbing the oil in nicely and feeling her own heart hammering through her skin. Was she enjoying it as much as he was?

She was. Nara didn't bother to point out that he wasn't massaging her, simply for the fact that she enjoyed his groping equally as much. The oil sinking into her pores and it's effect quickly taking hold. The aroma of him and the endorphins of the potion were making her cock throb, painfully now, she knew she wasn't going to contain it for much longer...

Saphie was virtually drooling over her at this point, wanting to do...many things to those glorious mammaries. His mouth watered and he wanted to put them into his lips, but that thought finally seemed to be just a step too far and he knew he should move on. "O-okay, okay. Uhm...legs next." He said quickly, reluctantly releasing her chest from his explorative caresses and went lower down to her feet.

Reapplying more of the oil to his hands before he went to work on rubbing it in, working down here was easier, but not by much. He just wanted to soak in her body in its entirety. She was strong, muscled but not un-womanly so. Everything about her was attracting to him, her legs, the hard calves, her soft thighs, he could touch them all day, spreading oil all over them and making them nice and shiny.

However when he managed to move his hands up to her inner thighs, he heard Nara lightly gasp. And he realized then just how close he was to the towel, how nearly all of her body was on display for him...except this one mystery spot.

What did she have waiting for him behind the cloth. What further treasures awaited? The 'buh-bump, buh-bump' of his beating heart quickened evermore, and to resist the urge of just tearing the towel away to see what lay beneath it was nearly impossible.

It seemed though, that Nara saw this in his eyes, and he watched her hand creep up out of his peripheral vision. Her fingers crawling playfully over the towel until the bunched the material up in her grip. Ready to whisk it away, and Saphie held his breath.

She pulled the towel, slowly, inch by inch it shifted over to the side, his face so close now to her abdomen and crotch, he was only maybe two feet up, thankfully, that was enough distance for her to finally open her thighs after the towel came away. And her huge, hot, hunk of a full foot of Orcish girl meat sprang up, swinging with the force of a bludgeon, Saphie literally recoiled from the sudden whoosh of air that whipped by his chin.

A battering ram of green cock flew out from between her legs, and Saphie's eyes once again, bugged out like two huge green emeralds.

He sat there in stunned silence looking at what lay before him now. Nara's legs spread apart, her huuuuge dick, practically a tower before him, with two big plum sized balls resting in a dark green smooth sack. It pulsed, twitching as if it was excited to finally meet him after being hidden away for far too long.

"Ahhhh...uuummm..." He was uncertain of how to react. Although he did not know what awaited a man between a ladies legs, he certainly wasn't expecting that.

"What? Do you not like it?" Nara began, bringing her fingers up to the girth of her prick, tracing the sides of it carefully. "This part of me...mmmh...my cock. It aaaaches the most, more than anywhere else. Will you help soothe it with your touch Saphie?" She batted her lashes at him, the poor boy still frozen in place.

If only his mother had prepared him for this, it looked not too different from the one he had. Only soooooo much bigger! Like ten times his own size! As thick and long as his forearm, Saphie was floored. The scent of it wafting from the large orbs drooping below, it instantly hit his nostrils and made his eyelids feel heavy. So musky and feminine, but heady and robust, "Uhm...you...you want me to...massage you...here?" Nara nodded her head quickly. But the red head still remained slow and shaky in his movements. He looked to his bottle and picked it up again, trembling hard as he poured more oil into his palms and rubbed them in.

How was he going to do this, was this inappropriate? He was supposed to be proper towards ladies, but this one was asking him to touch her in her most intimate area. So...was it okay? He wasn't sure, but his whole body quivered, he could feel his pants straining more painful then ever before, she looked like an Orcish Goddess laying before him like this. And Saphie was worshiping her as an idol.

Trembling hands came forward, feeling the heat of her rod before they were even able to touch it. He took one last breath before obeying his customers wishes and wrapping his fingers around it. Although his small hands couldn't get around the whole thing, he quickly started to squeeze and rub the flesh. It was so hard! Like a rod of diamond in his grasp.

Nara hissed immediately, her body lighting on fire at the contact, and for a moment Saphie thought he hurt her somehow, but after the sigh of relief that deflated her chest, he felt he was doing good. Right?

The oil squishing in his hands, he started to work it in, moving his hands up and all over the enormous organ. Rubbing his palms over the darker colored tip, it's spongey mushroom shape spilling out a clear, sticky fluid the moment he made contact. He wanted to ask what that was, but words left him in this moment. He was feeble minded, unable to concentrate on anything else other than rubbing this purple colored oil all over every inch of this meat. Pulling the skin up, tugging it down, and working the slick liquid into her skin.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmh...good booooy..." Nara whispered softly, and Saphie felt a shudder run through his body and into his core hearing those words. He glanced up at her, and almost recoiled at the sight. Her eyes were a bright crimson red, completely different from the lovely, gentle blue he saw when they first meant. "There you go...work the oil all over my cock..." She whispered again.

Her tone just seemed to shoot flames into Saphie's belly, everything felt hot and he wasn't sure how to reply. His fingers still making soft little squishy and squelching sounds while the oil made her dick all slippery. Her even rubbed some into her balls a little, and he could feel the phallus twitching, throbbing in his grasp. "Are...is...is this...normal miss? I feel...strange doing this...perhaps we should...stop?" He proposed.

"Nooo nonononoooo..." Nara sat up, pushing herself up onto her elbows, then into a seating position. "Noo baby booy...you're doing great...making Momma feel so good..." She whispered as she drew closer to him.

"What? You're not..." She cut him off.

Silencing him with a shush, "Sssssshhh dear boy...you're too tense...you've done so much for me...I think you need to relax..." Her hand came down to his wrist and began to gently guide his hands up and down. They stopped moving as she rose, and she helped him continue jerking her off. "Let me take care of you now..." Her face drew in so close...he could feel her breath against his face. And his cheeks grew as red as his hair.

"I...I...I think I'd best go...miss." He started to panic, this was happening so fast! Was he really just massaging away an ache? It didn't seem like it anymore, in fact...it seemed like this was becoming something much more taboo. And his fingers started to release her slick cock. "I'm...I'm sorry if I came off as something else but...please enjoy your stay I'll...I'll make you some breakfast in the morning." He tried to say quickly, pulling back from Nara's grasp, and quickly climbing off of the bed. Taking his oil glasses with him, he set the on the hand cart and turned to start heading to the door with it. Intent on drawing some cold water for himself and trying to figure out what exactly is going on with this beautiful Orc woman. Maybe they needed to have a discussion about-...

His thought was stopped dead in it's tracks as he headed to the door, only to see Nara standing before it, her arm pressed against the frame blocking him from leaving the room. Her large, angry looking cock pointing straight at him menacingly.

She shook her head and clicked her tongue, "Oh no baby boy...you're mine." And before he could react, she rushed forward, in a blur of speed, practically tackling him back onto the bed.

"EEK!" He squealed as he was taking off the floor and plopped back onto the feather mattress. Head bouncing on the pillows as Nara rose to all fours above him. An open mouthed grin on her face, and glowing red eyes that stabbed him in the chest with fear and strange excitement.

Her larger hands came down to his bar uniform, grasping the bodice and pulling with intense strength, the lace and straps snapping open and ripping away earning another noise of surprise from Saphie. But she didn't stop there, she tore again and again at his attire, hearing little tiny sounds of disapproval from him, but she ignored them all. She ripped away that uniform piece by piece. She was stripping him, she wanted to see what he held under that tease of a uniform. Yanking away the leather and cloth, tearing it out from under him and tossing it off to the side.

His fair skin becoming more and more exposed until his entire torso was bare before her, with girly, hard pink nipples saying hello to her. Next came his pants, skirt and shoes, she tore them down his legs and removed them from his limbs, spotting the thigh high, long white stockings adorning his legs. And for a moment she thought about removing them, but seeing him naked before her, with only those long socks on, in the color of purity.

...she liked it, so they stayed.

She panted over him, her Orc blood boiling in her veins, looking upon her new mate, bared before her. Naked and beautiful. His fair skin had dustings of freckles here and there, but was smooth, blemish free, and between his legs, the cutest, most girly little cock she'd ever seen. She almost wanted to coo at it's adorable appearance. Maybe three inches at it's full hardness, standing up and jumping with excitement, completely dwarfed by her own powerful bitch breaker.

"Hmhmhmhm...fuck yes baby boy..." She leaned down, crawling over his body. Her cock tapping along his legs as she wedged her own between his slender limbs, forcing them to spread open.

"Miss, missmissmiss! I...I don't know about this, I, I've never lay with a woman before, I-" Again she cut him off.

"Oh I know sweetie, hehe...don't worry, I'll make your first time memorable..." She rested herself on her forearms on either side of his head. Her breasts making contact with his own and he gasped, the heat of her cock stroking down his pelvis, and caressing his own boyhood. Slipping down in between his cheeks, close to his most, precious, precious place.