Unexpected Patronage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been a little off road in her trek, and there were no signs leading to this place that she spotted at least, so maybe Saphie didn't have the best foot traffic. Either that or he was a psychopath that was going to try and kill her in her sleep.

Nara chuckled at that thought, at least then she could indulge in fucking the shit out of that boy for trying to pull a fast one on her.

Regardless, she shrugged and reached to pick up one of the menus, slipping it out and opening up the folded parchment, framed with a leather backing and scanned. But she could barely read the writing at all, Nara was literate...mostly. She didn't like big fancy words, and her handwriting was chicken scratch, but she could read. However this boys handwriting might as well have been from a king's scribe. All in cursive, common with traces of Elvish translation written in.

The items she could make out were the simple ones, bread, cheese, beans, all the items that were supposed to go along with meals. The rest were harder to make out as they had unique names to each meal. The Saphie Special, Maiden's mist, Carnival of Crust? The ingredients and portions were scrawled in fancily, but again, Nara could barely make it out.

Something that did catch her attention though, were the prices. Some of the things on the menu were dirt cheap! The most expensive thing she saw cost a single silver, a common peasant could make ten silver pieces on a single days labor. Most everything else was only coppers, Nara had to double take at one point. A flagon of ale selling for two copper pieces? That was the price of just a single mug in most taverns. Why was everything so cheap?

"Okay! I'm back." Saphie called out, re-entering the main eating area. "So, have you decided what you'd like to order?"

Nara looked up to Saphie then back down at her menu. "Uhm...well..." She hesitated, still wondering whether there was some type of catch to all of this. Because if everything about this place was just as she saw it, then she stumbled upon a paradise! "I suppose...uhm...just some bread and some ale?" She tested the waters.

But Saphie tilted his head at this, "Oh? Really? Wouldn't you like something more filling? Something to warm your belly my lady?"

Again with the formality, Nara felt like she might blush if he kept this up. "I aah...alright you see here boy I..." It was a little embarrassing to admit that she was having trouble reading his way too fancy handwriting, so rather than tell him, she decided to switch tactics. "What would you recommend?"

That caused the boy to light up with joy, "Oh absoluuuutely the Saphie Special! It's my pride and joy, a recipe for a stew my mother made, and where my tavern gets its namesake! Hehe!" He giddily explained, "A thick, piping hot stew with the foundation being some salted pork, or fresh beef. Coated with flour and browned up nicely, peas, potato, onion, some parsnips, and seasoned with salt and pepper." He went on to explain the ingredient list to her, "Simmered and mixed in with delicious meat sauce to make it hearty and thick! Served with a slice of fresh bread that can come topped with butter, jam, or cheese. And for a drink we have fresh milk, cold or warm, wine of several brands, ale, mead, whiskey, bourbon, grape juice, or simple water. Would you like me to keep going?" He offered.

However Nara's mouth was already watering, it sounded fantastic and her stomach rumbled loud enough for the entire continent to hear it just thinking of the options before her. "No, no, that's fine um...yes I'll have that. Special stew?" She used the name and nearly cringed as the words came out, "With some ale, and the bread with butter." She placed her order, "How much will that be?" Reaching for her coin purse.

"Four copper please!" He stated happily, and Nara felt the wagon wheel screeching to a harsh halt in her mind.

Four copper? For a full meal? She had to have found a tavern from Heaven itself. Glancing down into her coin purse with easily over a hundred gold in there. And plenty of silver as well to supplement. She actually didn't even have any copper available, so she reached for a silver coin instead.

"What will a silver get me?" Holding it out for him to take. Currency translation between precious metals was roughly ten or twenty copper to a single silver. Depending on the wealth of the area.

Saphie's eyes lit up, "Oh wow! My first customer being so generous!"

"Oooooooooohhhh..." First customer huh? So he must've just opened up shop.

"Well, a silver will by you your meal, a nice hot bath, a massage to sooth your muscles which I'm sure ache from such a long travel. And a bed for the night!" He offered her.

"Okay...is this boy stupid? Or just off his rocker?" Nara's brain practically exploded at that moment. Everything he spoke of should've been worth a gold piece at least! Only a silver for a full service like that? What was he on?

But before she could ask, the coin was accepted, and Saphie looked at it in his hand like he was holding the heart of the world's diamond. "Coming right up miss!" And he darted off once again, this time heading into the kitchen to get to work. Nara was starting to think that maybe it was better that he hadn't received many customers yet. What was the price for a single boar out here? Or for a barrel of ale?

She knew the marketplace mindset quite well, being that her tribe was more trade and barter based rather than the bad reputation giving, raiding and pilfering kind, the price of everything he was offering should've been marked up a great deal. There would be no way to recoup his spent coin on the supplies he bought to run this place.

While she sat at the table, turning in her seat to bring her sore feet closer to the fire and opened her hands up towards it as well. Letting the nice heat wash over her limbs, she thought about what this boy was up to out here. She wasn't catching any telltale signs of trouble from him. He seemed truly like just an innocent soul happy to be providing a service. And nobody else had come out of the tavern yet. No other workers, staff, maids, anything.

He mentioned his mother, but other than that, as far as she could tell the place was run solely by him. Was he just not smart when it came to running a business?

A little bit of time went by before he brought out a large horn mug and a pitcher to pour her ale from. Along with a small clay bowl, with a bit of artistry work done on the sides. Cutting her off a fresh slice of bread before spreading some melting butter over it and sliding it to her. Asking her to let him know if she needed more after pouring her drink and darting back to the kitchen.

The ale, was fresh and cool, not arm like most places served it, and the bread was piping. Butter melting sweetly into it and the bite was crisp. Nara actually moaned into her first chomp in surprise of how good it tasted.

Next up came her main course, a large bowl with steam rising from the wooden lid, Saphie happily presented her supper to her and bowed his head a little. Wishing her to enjoy it and notify him for anything else! Providing her with a horn spoon and waiting for her to dig in.

At this point, Nara was accepting that she just hit the jackpot, as the stew smelled delicious. And digging into it right away, she knew it would be the perfect meal to keep her warm and fill her up for the night. Hearty, savory, salty and delicious. "Mmmmmmh..." She again moaned hungrily into each bite, swiftly digging in and devouring the contents of her bowl.

This was a dream come true for Saphie, watching his first customer just tear into his food with a ravenous delight. It made his heart sing, the weeks of waiting for a customer to finally come in were all worth it for this moment right here.

"Wow..." Nara mumbled between bites, slurping loudly at the broth, the hungry orc coming out a bit. "Mmmh...Gods that's good..."

"Thank you." Saphie nodded, still standing at her side, it might look improper to just watch his customer eat, but he couldn't help it, plus there were no others, just the two of them. "So? Would you like some conversation while you eat? Or I can leave you to your meal and prepare the bath?"

Nara glanced up again, into the sparkling eyes of the young tavern boy, and even with the heavenly aroma of the stew beneath her...that scent of his just seemed to cut right through. Compelling her to ask him to stay. "Hmm...I...wouldn't mind...conversation. If you don't mind speaking with a feasting, filthy orc." She mocked herself.

"Oh nonsense! You're just hungry, and a beautiful maiden if I may be so bold to say." He claimed, taking a seat on the stool across the table. Eager to continue interacting with her.

"You know boy...I was quite surprise you welcomed me with such...kindness." She started, still barely taking her face more than a few inches away from the deep bowl, but casting numerous glances over at Saphie.

He giggled, "You can call me Saphie my lady. And I see no reason why I wouldn't have? Just because you're an Orc?" He tilted his head, and Nara was happy to see he wasn't as simple minded as she was worried he was. Seeing he could deduce why she seemed so confused at the attentive service. She nodded at his assumption and he waved his hand, "Oh absolutely not. Those who judge others based on their race should be...ouuuf...I can't bring myself to wish harm, but they deserve a good punishment by someone who would do so!" Saphie nodded firmly.

Nara had to struggle to resist cracking up at his little angry face, as minimal as it was, it was quite adorable. And how he was so pure he couldn't even talk about harming a person who deserved it.

The smell of him was getting stronger...

"But enough about that! I'm happy to provide my first customer with the best service I can give! And I'd love to have a further conversation if you'd like? Maybe tell me about your journey here? And why you were out in such a terrible storm?"

Nara chuckled at that, "Orc business. Trying to help my tribe with better living conditions. We're looking for a new home to spend the winter."

"Oh, well you could always bring them here if they need a place to stay. Now of course I'll have to charge you, but I'd happily house people in need." He offered.

The orcess actually paused at that, hearing him call her kind people...was a little bit sobering. Almost making her heart flutter in her chest, to not be treated with such contempt and hatred was one thing. But to be looked at as equals to another, it made her look at this boy with a hint of gratefulness. "Thank you Saphie."

He giggled again and shrugged, "Anything for my first customer." The two continued to converse for a bit after that before Saphie finally decided that it was time to draw her bath. Nara finished up her food and leaned back in her seat, patting her full tummy with a content sigh. She downed her mug of ale and couldn't wait to see what came next in this little tavern adventure.

Saphie returned to the main area, a big bundle of fabrics in his arms and motioned for her to follow him, "Come along now!" Nara stood up at that, and Saphie finally got a good look at just how tall she was! Orc height generally averaged a bit bigger than humans, but it still caught him off guard with how she dwarfed him with her easily six foot plus stature! "Oh my, you're big..." He blinked and shook his head. "Forgive me! That was so rude to say, uhm...come along!"

Nara chuckled, "Oh only if you knew boy..." She mumbled under her breath, following him along, bare foot through the hardwood floored inn.

She was led down the hall to the adjoined bath house. There were linen curtains sectioning off several large tubs, most were wooden but others looked to be molded from metal and clay decoration. Each section had a rack with various glass bottles and small clay pots loaded up with soaps, potions, shampoos and lotions in them for all your hygienic needs.

"Now right this way, here is your tub." Saphie offered her, setting the bundle of garments on a nearby table. "My first customer deserves the best, so you get the finest I have. This tub had an elvish enchantment emblazoned into it." He explained, "All you must do, is place your hand on the lip of the tub, and think of the temperature of water you'd like it to be filled with, and voila! It fills up!" Nara blinked in surprise at that.

She was no magic user, so hearing of such an enchantment was fascinating to her. And she immediately walked by Saphie to try it. Placing her larger green hand right beside his and imagining a piping hot tub of water. Hot enough to nearly scald her tough skin. And just as he said, within moments the barely noticeable glyphs chiseled into the sides, suddenly began to glow. And from out of nowhere, water filled up at the bottom, bubbling up quickly until the tub was filled almost up to the top with a steaming supply of water.

Nara hadn't had a hot bath in so long. Bathing from trough's in her tribe or in nearby rivers was the only option available most of the time. She felt like she was a queen in this moment.

"Hah, fucking Hell..." She grinned, in wonderment at the tub. Saphie recoiling a bit though at the dirty word. Something that did not go unnoticed by Nara.

"Well then, I've provided you with a fresh robe, I'll happily take the rest of your garments for laundering. And if you'd like any assistance at all I'd be happy to oblige. I'll be behind the curtain for when you finish undressing." He explained before, like a gentleman, leaving her to disrobe.

Though at this point, she nearly grabbed him and demanded he stay. He was unaware of it of course, but this boy was smelling better and better by the fucking second to Nara.

Whenever their breedable target continues to provide for said Orc, be it find a meal for them, comfort them, wash them, protect them, warm them, sleep beside them, it just burns into the Orcs senses. As if the brain was drilling into their soul 'MATE MATE MATE!' Nara had to crack her knuckles in each hand and squeeze her fists tight to try and resist the effect.

Again, it had been far too long since she'd had a mate...or even just a good hard fuck...

She glanced over her shoulder, back at Saphie behind the sheet. The candles on the wall burning bright enough to cast a feminine shadow while he stood waiting for her beck and call.

"Nnnf..." She chewed her lip, tusk digging in. How tight would that boy be? He surely was a virgin...oh my...claiming his virginity. That would mark him as hers forever.

Nara could feel herself in her loins, the blood rushing down, boiling up and her trousers getting so painfully tight. The pheromones were doing their work, and she was failing fighting back, this boy had been so good to her...and showing him that he was making her fucking twelve inch cock hard wasn't going to do their relationship any favors!

She shook her head again, reaching up to untie her long braid and shake her hair out, letting her long, wavy black locks to cascade around her shoulders, then went about unlacing the straps of her hide and leather armor. It took a few minutes, but eventually she stripped to nothing. Piling up her dirty clothes in the corner, and finally, her massive green monster sprang out of it's tight prison. Free and waving with each step and movement she made. As if it was eager to get a look at the boy driving her mating instincts into overdrive.

Everything about her body was telling her to claim him! Lock up that boy! He's provided everything for her, catering to her every whim, it just made him even more desirable...

It was getting very difficult to focus on anything else, so Nara did the only thing she could think of and quickly hopped into the tub.

...it didn't help.

Instantly the searing hot water enveloped her body, her legs, abdomen, breasts, and in particular, her cock, all were set on edge. Goosebumps spreading on her skin as the bath water surrounded her. Her teeth gritted and she hissed in delight, feeling such a temperature lighting up her body, it made her cock twitch even further.

Fuck she wanted him in this tub with her, she wanted to sit him in her lap and feel the sweet tightness of his virginal form wrapped around her while she basked in a glorious soak. Her fists gripped the edge of the tub painfully tight, and in the reflection of the water below, she could see, her normally blue eyes begin to faintly glow. The deep crimson color that all orcs experienced when their breeding drive went crazy.

"So would you like my assistance miss?" She shut her eyes immediately! Closing them tight and trying to picture anything else. "I won't be crude and I understand if the lady wants her privacy." Her orc instincts were taking over, she wanted to be better than the stereotype, better than the rumors that all Orcs were vile, heinous creatures that deserved all the hatred they were given. She was trying so hard. "Hehe, miss?"

"Yes!" She cleared her throat, "I would...very much like you to...assist me..." But she couldn't help it, he was so cute, he was so sweet. Providing all her needs for her, the pheromones were growing stronger by the minute. She wanted to mate with him and make him hers forever.

Saphie approached with a happy spring in his step, "As you wish my lady!" Already toting a bunch of potion vials and stoppered bottles of soaps in his arms and a scrubbing sponge. "Here, you can fill the tub with these and I can wash your hair for you. I'll stay behind your back so I don't-"

Nara suddenly cut him off, "No, no don't stay back there." Quickly trying to think of a reason as to why she said this. "I...may need your help with washing elsewhere...you must understand, I'm an Orc, I haven't been treated to such a pleasant bath in such a long time, I hardly know which soap is which." She bluffed, anything to keep him nice and close.

And the boy seemed to accept this, "Well okay miss. If that's what you wish." He smiled and rounded the side of the tub, setting the vials on the side table and getting a look at the nude Nara in the tub. Thankfully, the magic water combined with the piping hot temperature of it made the color of the liquid slightly cloudy. Obscuring her body and preserving her decency.

However, Saphie did catch just the quickest glimpse of the top of her chest. Her green skin dipping down into the tub, where her two breasts swelled just beneath the water.

Instantly he flushed, trying to look away and started to uncork some of the bottles. Feeling an intense heat that was not from the tub washing over his own face. He had to continue to be professional and proper with a lady, as his mother always taught him! Granted, it had been so long since he'd ever even seen a women who wasn't his mother. And since he had come of age, he found himself curious about the appetites of a ladies figure.

Saphie tipped some of the bottles over into the water, where he could see the outline of her legs, gently shifting back and forth in the tub, and he swallowed. "So...ahm...Here, you can, take this bar." He handed her a square block of cold pressed soap, scented with lovely blue moss scrub from the forest to smell of fresh nature and poured the lavender potions into the mix. "You lather your arms and legs up, I'll scrub your back and hai-"

Only for her to interrupt him again, "Could you not do my legs for me?" She said suddenly, lifting one of the limbs he was looking at out of the pool and crossing it over the other so her leg was glistening and in full view of him. "You offered a massage to me before, which I'll happily take, why not get acquainted with my body ahead of time?" She suggested, grinning as she noticed the fair skinned boy flushing before her.

Had he ever seen a ladies legs before? Granted, her legs were a bit more toned rather than the slim women of the human or elven kind. But her feminine muscles and calves were obviously a wonder to him as for the first time, he didn't immediately respond with enthusiasm. He just stared with a slightly gawking expression and slack jawed mouth. "Ah...I...uh..s-sure! I...I can do that for you." He corrected himself, and snapped back into reality, again swallowing the persistent lump in his throat.