Unexpected Patronage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saphie didn't know what she planned on doing with it! Where was it supposed to...

He felt it, pressing into the crack of his ass, her knees forcing his legs apart, and the radiating warmth of it touching his taint. His eyes wide as saucers, "My...my lady...I...I don't think I can...please...my lady..."

But the Orc Goddess only grinned a toothy, tusky grin, "Sssshhh...call me Nara..." And before he could react, her mouth crashed down upon his own. Her tongue bursting in through his lips, and swabbing around his virginal mouth. Claiming his first kiss and soon his first time as well. Saphie made a soft, 'mph!' But that was all that came out as Nara moaned into his mouth, "Mmmmmhmmmmmmm..." Relishing in the taste of his sweetness, her senses were going haywire, she needed him, she needed to satiate the desire to fuck now!

So she propped up on her knees, and hands free, aimed her cock to his entrance. Pressing her lubricated, bulbous tip to the little star. Saphie squeaked again at the contact, his small hands coming up and bracing on the sides of her abs, but she was like a wall of iron over him. He could never physically push her off.

Her hands gripped the headboard of the bed and her muscles started to bulge, as her pelvis pushed forward, her dick prodding his entrance, pushing and pushing, applying pressure. Pushing...pushing...pushing... Saphie's legs bent at a ninety degree angle out at Nara's sides, his toes pointed in the white stockings, and his eyes went from squeezing shut at the aching pressure, to bursting wide open once again as he felt it.

The first penetration. The invasion of his virginal hole, Nara's huge Orc cock breaking in through his anal ring, the lavender oil helping so much in what would've been a very rough penetration otherwise. But thankfully, she was slippery and slick, and this helped with pushing into his tight, clenched depths. Nara groaned low in his mouth, her grip on the headboard causing the wood to strain as her torso flexed. Breasts still against Saphie's chest as she sank inside, lowering her waist to push in one inch at a time.

She wanted to be nice to him, to be more gentle and sweet, but she was barely holding back as it is! Her instincts were SCREAMING at her to buck and breed, to fuck him raw and fill him with her seed. But she restrained herself as much as she could, sloooowly allowing her massive she cock to burrow into his tight, pulsing cavity.

"Mm-...mhh...mmmhhhmmmp!" Saphie's little body squirmed under her, his legs uncurling and curling again, his feet bending and pointing as his body reacted to the sensation of such a huge invader pushing inside of him.

It felt like she was pushing deeper, and feeding more of her cock in for forever! It was endless, and he could feel his body stretching to accommodate, making an uncomfortable burning sensation as he was stretched for the first time. Her cock going so deep by the time she was nearly all the way in it felt as if she was in his poor little tummy.

Finally, he felt her balls come to rest on his plush little cheeks, and her cock snuggling up inside his belly. Nara's lips finally pulled away from his own with a quiet smack and she leaned up, "Haaaaaaaaahhh...fuuuckk..." She whispered in a sigh of joyous bliss. "Ohh baby boy...you're so tight...so fucking perfect..." She leaned down again and this time let her tongue come out to lick up along the side of Saphie's face.

He mewled lightly as she did so, "I...I can't...breathe..." He managed to say.

Nara brought her arm down to gently cup his face, "Relax Saphie..." Finally using his name. "Feel my breasts on your chest...feel me breathe...breathe with me." She whispered into his ear, giving several slow and deep breaths for him to follow along with. Gently coaxing him to not tense and be so frightened.

He managed to do so and she felt his form calm down. "N...Nara...you're...inside me...?" He asked her, looking so innocent with his batting eyelashes and green eyes. Sweaty face and tresses of red hair stuck to him.

She nodded her head, "Yes boy...I am...I'm deep inside you..." She slowly ran her hand down from his cheek, over his throat and caressing his nipples, until they made it down to the bump in his tummy. Her cock sank so deep, and was so thick, it created a beautiful bulge in his belly, "See? Feel me here? So deep..." She kissed his cheek again.

"Uhnh..." Saphie moaned again.

"I need you to stay relaxed...I'm going to take you...you're mine Saphie...mmmh...my baby boy now..." She growled a little at the last part, nearly shuddering herself as she rocked her hips carefully. Gently jostling her cock within him to make it more comfortable, before she started to pull her hips back. Dragging what felt like to Saphie, all of his insides out with it, but she only made it about half way before she started to push it back in again.

"Aaaahha..." He groaned, feeling the uncomfortable depth of her cock head pushing against his deepest parts. He felt like he should say more, try and get her to stop, but words were impossible to form again. When she pulled out, his breath was held, and when it pushed back in, his breath was lost.

Her mile long cock was ruling his world, he could only focus on it, feeling the size, every contour, every curve, every shape of it's pulsing veins, the gentle tap of her nuts on his rear. It was all clouding his thoughts.

Nara kept a snails pace for a bit, just coaxing his inner muscles to relax and get used to her size, but their tightness, the heat, the clutching of her member was too much. "Nnnnggghh..." She grit her teeth, the warmth of a virgin enveloping her was too good to resist, it ran sparks all over her body. Nerves set on edge, everything tingled.

"Just...just...hold onto me...Saphie...hold on baby..." She whispered hastily as her rhythm began to change. Her pace quickening a bit, but keeping the amount she worked with still at the same level. Pulling out half way, and pushing back in, creating the cute belly bulge in his stomach at balls deep.

Saphie sighed with high pitched moans as she went in all the way, over and over again. Carefully picking up from a crawl to a brisk jog at this point. Her pelvis clapping on his own at about one thrust per second. The pain ebbing away thankfully, to just a strained fullness unlike anything he'd ever felt. Nara pushed up on her hands now to take a good look over the flushed boy below her. And he got to see her breasts, with their perkiness bouncing on each thrust. His face, desperate, mouth open and panting with confusion, reluctance...but...also desire.

She knew he found her beautiful, and she knew she could make the perfect butt slut of a mate out of him. She just needed to properly break him in.

Nara lowered down again and kissed Saphie once more, tongue's trading blows more briefly this time as her pace went even faster now. "Hmmmh...hmmph! Mwwahh...aaahh haaaahh!" Saphie's moans escalating, starting to become more like cries of shock at the intensity of the situation. Pain still continuing to dissipate more and more...becoming replaced with a rush of some kind. Something that made his whole body tingle, his feet and toes curling as they bounced and swayed with Nara's movement.

"That's it baby...relax...oh fuck yes..." Nara whispered breathily, moving faster still. Her cock pumping into his little booty quicker, harder, the bed beginning to rock. "Ooooh fuck...yeeeeesss...you're so tight...oooohh yes..." She moaned, her head rolling as she basked in the bliss of his perfect body. Eventually, she adjusted her position, no longer just laying atop of him, she lifted her legs and planted her feet on the mattress, so she was squatting and his legs were still splayed wide. She now could grind into his ass from this angle without pulling out at all. Remaining as deep as she possibly could while she rode her boy toy. "Oooooou...ooouuu! ...oh yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss..." Her head lolling back while her lower body rolled.

Her cock singing inside him as his velvety muscles squeezed her, milking her. Her balls felt like they were loaded with gallons of thick, orcish spunk, desperate to boil over and spill into his belly.

"Haaaahhh...haaah, haaah, haaaah aaahhh, Naraaaaahh...aaaahhh!" Saphie's eyes closed, his hands curling into his chest as he took her fucking. His body reacting to the stimuli, the physical pressure on his loins was igniting the endorphins in his body. He couldn't focus, everything seemed to blur and become filled with white hot sensation that he'd never experienced. Something was building up, so fast, and so intense! It was like a rush that he couldn't hold back. And his eyes stayed squeezed shut, pink lips parted in throes of gasps, squeals, and yelps of desire.

Nara moved faster and faster, never taking another inch out of his butt while she stirred up his bowels. The bulge in his belly bouncing and shifting with her dick as her hands gripped the sides of his torso. "Oh fuck yes! That's it...that's it boy...rrrgh...rrrggggghhaaaahhh..." Her tusks bared, her crimson eyes starting to flare with light. "Yeeeeess...ysssshhhh...Urrrrgghhhh...so...FUCKING good! Arrrrggghhhhh!" Her voice becoming more gravelly, lusty, and bestial.

She could feel the cum boiling in her balls, the sensations overwhelming her, orc instincts chanting 'BREEDBREEDBREEDBREED!' Her hips moving faster, faster, faster!

"AAaaahhhaaAHAAH!" Saphie started to scream while she throttled his body on the bed, sweat pouring down from his forehead as Nara sweated as well, dripping down onto his smaller body as he tensed up. Feet flexing in his stockings and muscles going tight. "NaaaraaaAAAAHHHAAA!" Something hit him so hard, all he could see was white, and it felt like his lower body was bursting! Bursting once, twice, three times, four times, five times! It kept going! And his hips tried to buck as he felt a hot, sticky substance start to fly out of his cock and splatter on his chest.

"RRRGHHAAAAAGGHHH!" Nara roared, a throaty growl that had her hunching over and shoving her groin so tightly onto Saphie's that she pushed him up further into the pillows. Her cock swelling up and her balls starting to flex. Pumping up her hot, mixed up spunk, flying through her cock pipe and out her tip. Exploding into Saphie's boy womb in thick, viscous ropes that spurted out over and over again. While Saphie blew maybe seven or so times. Nara felt maybe twenty extremely hot, powerful jets of her cum flowing out.

She continued to grind into him, rocking her body and his, wringing out all the love gunk she had in her two baby making orbs. Saphie could feel a lava like heat pumping into his belly, one shot at a time, his stomach was filled. Loaded up with piping streams of Orc girl cum, the sensation was again, nothing he had ever experienced.

Nara still growled, squeezing the sheets around him, tense and pumping, emptying weeks worth of sexual frustration into the young, no longer a virgin, boy. Her legs falling back onto their knees as she worked the rest of the spurts out and in, she wanted to make sure her swimmers had to make as little a journey as possible to find their way into his tummy.

"Aah...haaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaa..." Saphie sighed, his stomach growing warmer and warmer, he could feel something filling him up, sloshing about in his belly while Nara's thick cock spasmed inside him. He felt completely plugged, like she'd filled his tummy with the thickest, hot stew ever, and wasn't letting a drop of it escape.

After a few more rapid heartbeats, she seemed like she was finally coming down from the intensity of the situation. Her grip on the blanket and his side loosened, and he was worried he might have a bruise where she held him so tightly. But another moment went by, and she sighed in relief as well, sluggishly slumping down, collapsing onto his little form. Saphie's legs also flopping down onto the bed at her sides, still splayed wide open with her in between them.

Both bodies heaving for breath, just laying there in a tangled mess while they tried to recuperate. "Haaah...haaah...fuck...good boy...mmmmh..." He felt her head turn and lay a soft peck on his cheek. "Hmmmm...my mate...best...Inn...ever..."

Saphie tried to lift his head, "M...muh...mate?" But he had no energy left, he had no idea what just happened, and his head collapsed back down onto the pillow. Plus, she was laying on his hair, and if he tried to lift too far, it would tug him back down. And it didn't feel like Nara was going to be moving any time soon.

In fact, after a few more moments went by, he felt her arms warmly come around and hold him as gently, and comfortably as they could from this angle. Her body still laying atop of his own, thankfully due to the positioning of the pillows and blankets, she wasn't crushing him. She was more like a very warm, weighted blanket covering him up. And before he knew it, he felt her chest even out with it's breathing. A slow, deep and steady pace, indicating that she had in fact fallen asleep.

If he had the energy left, he might've laughed at his circumstance, but he really didn't. So he let his on head fall back and sink into the pillows. He didn't know what just happened, or how he was going to feel in the morning after having her huge meat jammed up his butt for so long. But at least that was a problem to worry about tomorrow and not now. All concern for the tavern drifted away as he let his eyes get heavier and heavier before closing entirely.

Only to suddenly open again as the worrying though crept into his head. "Am...am I pregnant now?"

*****

A.N. :DDDDD Woo!!!!!

I can't wait to continue this story, I love it and the characters so much and Orcs!!!! I love Futa Orcs :3 I don't get to do enough of them.

More chapters will come soon! I hope you all had fun :) I did writing it.

Next Chapter: How To Run A Business