Unexpected Places Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter and Kiera get to know each other better.
3.7k words
4.4
2.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Life takes you to unexpected places and you meet unexpected people."

Through a series of bad decisions, Peter had ended up owing money to Wesley, the owner of the local porn shop. Peter berated himself that he had fallen into Wesley's trap. He had no way out, and reluctantly, he agreed to perform on film to pay off his debt.

To his surprise, he met Kiera.

Kiera was older. Peter suspected she might be as old as his mother. He did not know anything about her, other than that she was married. It was her husband who had a gambling debt to Wesley. Peter wondered how Wesley had persuaded Kiera. It must irk her tremendously that she participated in porn movies to pay off her husband's debt. Peter knew also that she did it behind her husband's back.

Kiera seemed as surprised as Peter when she met someone barely out of his teens. Like Peter, she assumed she was meeting someone her age.

Kiera was good-looking and had a hot body despite her age. It was the only positive thing in this mess. Peter was not bad looking and had a decent body and a nice big cock. He had the impression Kiera seemed to enjoy it as much as he once they got into it.

Peter did not have a girlfriend. None of his roommates had a girlfriend. Girls were always a hot topic. It was a weird feeling going through everyday life and knowing that you were meeting and having sex with someone you hardly knew. He had not told his roommates about his troubles nor how he was solving them. He had learned his lesson with Wesley and tried to cut back on his expenses by not going out so often. His friends made fun of him when he began to decline to go out with them and stayed home instead. His friends would laugh and say he would never get a girlfriend if he stayed at home all the time.

Peter found it ironic how his friends were teasing him. He was relatively sure he was the only one of them having sex, and he did not do it by his own choice.

Wesley called the following week and said they had to cancel. Wesley was, as usual, very trivial in his way of talking. He said it was Kiera's time of the month, and it was useless to make a movie if she was bleeding all over the place. They agreed that they were meeting the following week.

Peter was thankful for the interruption. He still did not know how he felt about the whole thing. At least Kiera seemed to be a nice person. But anyway, he dreaded going there.

He put on different clothes the following week when it was time. He arrived at the porn shop before Kiera. Wesley was in an enthusiastic mood. He said the last film had been successful, and people were asking for more. "Maybe, I am doing you a favor, and you become rich as a porn star," Wesley cackled.

Kiera arrived before Peter could reply. She looked good. The weather was warm, and she wore an attractive summer dress that clung to her curvy body. She had her large bag with her again, but Wesley said the dress was perfect and she did not have to change. Peter and Kiera entered the room with the bed and waited while Wesley closed the shop.

As usual, they started by making out. It still felt awkward. They had done it twice already, but they were still strangers. Wesley captured everything with his camera while moving around them and giving directions. He got them to undress each other until they were naked. He said it was good with a variation. Otherwise, people were getting bored watching the films. Kiera looked as hot stark naked as with her thigh-highs and pumps. Wesley got Peter to play with her boobs for a long time.

"Come on, Peter, I know you like her boobs. Do whatever you want with them!" Wesley cheered him on. Peter could not say anything against it. Kiera had an impressive bust. Her nipples became hard, and he was pinching and sucking on them.

Wesley told Peter to go down on Kiera. Then she had to suck his cock. Wesley moved around as usual and filmed them. Kiera was really slavering over his cock. Peter had been with one girl before who sucked his cock, but she was not even close to Kiera when it came to oral skills. Kiera had him climbing the walls in no time, and he had to tell her to take it easy. Otherwise, he would blow. Kiera looked oddly pleased she could have that effect on him.

Wesley got them to lie down in the sixty-nine position. Peter was on his back and got Kiera's pussy over him. Tentatively, he began running the tip of his tongue around her engorged clit. He felt Kiera close her lips around his cock. The curved shaft must have fit the shape of her mouth and throat perfectly. Peter felt how she lowered her mouth over his cock until the tip was at the back of her mouth. Then it continued down her throat until her lips pressed onto his crotch.

Peter groaned. He had never felt anything like that. By reflex, his hand went to the back of her head and held her down. The feeling was incredible. Dimly, he heard Wesley cheer them on. He moved in on her face with the camera. He was capturing how she was mashed into his crotch. He felt her throat working, and he realized she swallowed with his cock stuck way down her throat.

She pulled back with a gasp when he let go of her head. He got scared he had been too rough holding her down, but soon she sucked in his cock again. It felt incredible when she made his cock slip down her throat again. He groaned into her pussy, trying to bury his tongue as deep inside her as far as he could reach. He felt her thighs tremble in response.

Peter was hot and flustered when Wesley finally had enough, and Kiera looked the same when she turned around and faced him. Wesley got Kiera to straddle and ride Peter. Sex did not feel as strong after the incredible blowjob she had delivered. They switched to missionary. It became more heated, and Wesley told Peter to make sure he came deep inside her.

Kiera resisted less compared to the last time when he came inside her. Wesley was there with the camera and recorded how Peter pulled out his cock, and his cum oozed out. Peter sat down heavily next to Kiera on the bed, who lay with her thighs spread wide open. Wesley told them to kiss, and then it was over.

"Could you get me paper?" Kiera asked Peter. She had a hand on her pussy to hold back cum oozing out of her.

Peter felt self-conscious when he rummaged through Kiera's bag for paper. He found clothes and sexy lingerie and, at the bottom, a roll of toilet paper. He handed it to Kiera. He sat down again and looked at Kiera and how she tried to mop up the mess he had made inside her.

"You really come buckets," Kiera complained when she saw him looking. He smiled at her.

Peter took her bag a second time when she was done wiping her crotch. There were two bottles of water. He handed her one and kept the other. They drank thirstily. They looked at each other. She had been thinking of him when she brought two bottles, and he had taken it for granted that one was for him. They shared a moment of understanding. They were still strangers, but they were thinking of each other.

"I never deepthroated a cock like that," Kiera said. Peter felt surprised that she wanted to share her experience. "I don't know. It's like the way your cock is bent. It fitted perfectly in my mouth when I was upside down on top of you. The knob went down my throat all by itself. I did not even gag."

"It felt amazing," Peter said. He felt he needed to share something in return. "I hope I did not hurt you when I held your head down."

Kiera smiled, looking pleased. "No, don't worry. It was kind of hot." She had a nice smile.

Peter guessed it was true. Her pussy had become wetter than ever when they played like that.

Kiera looked over at Wesley, tinkering with his camera. "Let's get dressed and get out of here," she told Peter.

They dressed in silence, except when Kiera asked him to zip up her dress. It was an intimate gesture, and Peter felt his cock stir again, even if they had just been having sex.

"Same time next week," Wesley shouted after them when they left. They had not said anything to him when they left. Both felt they had nothing to say to him.

Outside the porn shop, they stood looking at each other. Kiera spontaneously wrapped her arms around him in a hug and kissed him on the mouth.

"What was that for?" Peter asked, surprised.

"For not being an asshole," she replied. "I've dreaded this so much. Wesley has been the worst type of asshole forcing me to do this, but you made it easier."

"You made it easier for me as well," Peter replied, feeling they were in this together for the first time.

Kiera kissed him on the mouth again and then let go. "See you next week," she said.

She turned on her heel and walked away. Peter looked after her before he turned on his heel and walked in the other direction.

Peter felt more confident when he came to the porn shop the following week. It was the fourth time. He and Kiera arrived at the same time by chance, and he held the door for her. Wesley was behind the counter and nodded toward the backroom. They went there and waited.

"Are you okay?" Kiera asked.

"Yeah, sure," Peter replied. "And you?"

"Fine," she replied. She smiled at him, looking shy. "I feel less nervous today."

Peter looked at her. He realized that talking with her made him feel better.

"I feel less nervous as well," he told her truthfully. She gave him one of her beautiful smiles.

Wesley came in through the door, rubbing his hands together.

"Hi, guys," he said, looking enthusiastic. "Did you bring sexy clothes?"

Peter waited patiently while Kiera showed Wesley what she had brought.

"I think that is great," he said once she was done. "Put on the short skirt and tank top. Skip panties and bra. But put on the thigh-highs and pumps," he ordered her. Then he busied himself with his camera and lights.

Kiera hesitated for a while, and then she undressed. She fidgeted around for a bit when she came to her bra and panties. Wesley was still busy with his camera, but Peter watched her while she undressed. She shot him a nervous smile before she unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. Her panties followed, and she stood naked in front of Peter. His cock twitched when he saw her impressive boobs.

Peter found it as erotic as last time when he watched Kiera put on her thigh-highs. He followed how she carefully adjusted the lace tops so that they were at an even height on her shapely thighs. Then she put on the skirt and tank top. The skirt was so short that most of the lace on her thigh highs was visible.

"You look great," Wesley exclaimed when he was ready with his camera. "And you have changed your clothes," he added to Peter with a snicker. "Not that anyone cares."

Wesley took a camera and directed Kiera to stand by a wall. He started taking pictures of her.

"What's that for?" wondered Kiera.

"Your movies are getting to be popular. We need better covers to put them on display," explained Wesley. "Pull up your skirt a bit and look sexy." He snapped more pictures.

"Peter, take off your sweater and stand behind her," said Wesley. Peter did as he asked. Wesley took more pictures.

"Play with her boobs. She has great boobs. They are her biggest asset," said Wesley. He took many pictures while he played with her boobs. "Great, pull on her nipples, see if you can make them hard so they poke through her top."

Wesley took more pictures while Peter tweaked her nipples.

"That's it. Kiera, turn your head and kiss him."

Kiera turned her head and kissed Peter.

"No, not like that. Make out for real." Wesley directed. "Rub his crotch also. Try to make him hard."

Eventually, Wesley was satisfied and took his video camera.

"All right, I think we will have a change of scenery today. Let's go into the shop."

Wesley wanted them to act. He wanted Peter to be the bored clerk and Kiera to be the frustrated housewife who wanted sex. Kiera was dubious at first but then went along with Wesley's idea. They were terrible at acting, and it became as cheesy as in every porn movie Peter had ever seen. But Wesley seemed happy. He wanted Kiera to play with a dildo, and for the first time, she flatly refused something Wesley wanted. They argued, and Peter felt it best to keep himself on the side. They reached a kind of agreement, and Kiera let Peter rub her pussy with a vibrator. Peter stroked her clit. He could tell Kiera was affected by the vibrator, but she was adamant that he could not stick it inside her.

Peter stripped naked. He removed Kiera's top and skirt, leaving her in only stockings and pumps. He thought she looked incredibly sexy. Wesley got them to make out and caress for a long time. She stroked his cock, and he caressed her pussy. She seemed to be a lot more wet than in previous times. She was breathing heavily by the time Wesley said it was enough.

Wesley directed them so Kiera lay down on her back on the counter. Peter put her shapely calves on his shoulders and moved closer. The nylon of her stockings felt so kinky against his skin. He aimed his hard cock at her wet pussy.

"Shit, I forgot the condom," Kiera exclaimed. "Peter, it's not safe. Get a condom from my bag."

"No condom, it will not work," Wesley interjected.

"Wesley, it's not safe. He cannot come inside me."

"He can pull out like last time. It will work." Wesley maintained.

"I don't like it," Kiera looked doubtful.

"He can come in your mouth. He hasn't done that yet. We do it today."

"I hate it in the mouth," Kiera protested.

"It's better than your pussy! Now, come on!"

Kiera looked dejected and did not reply. Wesley got a big grin on his face.

"I knew you were going to see it my way." Wesley raised his camera again. "Come on, kid, let her have it!"

Kiera did not protest when Peter lined up his cock with her pussy for the second time. She was tight, and Peter had expected it, so he went slow. She was wetter than previous times, so his cock went inside without resistance. Her pussy was at the perfect height and angle so he could slide inside her until his pubis bone pressed firmly into her ass.

"Fuck, that's deep," she moaned. Peter felt her pussy tighten around his cock in response to the deep penetration.

"Yeah, that's it," Wesley encouraged, capturing the action with his camera. "Peter, show us what you can do. Fuck the shit out of her.

Peter pulled back and then in again.

"Oh, shit," Kiera grunted from the deep penetration. She gripped the edge of the counter for support.

Peter built up a steady rhythm. He held her legs so her high-heeled shoes were by his head. He was at the perfect angle, and his cock could plunge deeply inside her with every stroke. Wesley moved around the table and captured everything. Kiera's heavy boobs bounced and shook from the force of Peter's thrusts. His curved cock made the knob scrape along the walls of her pussy. It stimulated sensitive nerve endings he had not touched before. It made Kiera sigh each time he pulled back. Soon, the porn shop was filled with the sound of skin smacking together and heavy breathing.

Peter felt how Kiera began trembling. There were slick, wet sounds coming from her pussy, where his cock pumped faster and faster into her. Their eyes locked, and she had a pleading expression. Her nipples looked rock hard on her bouncing boobs. Neither Peter nor Wesley could miss when she came hard. She yelled loudly, and then her thighs began shaking violently. Peter buried his cock as deeply inside her as he could and pressed hard, holding his ground. Her tight pussy throbbed around his cock, milking him.

"Way to go, Kiera, come on his cock!" Wesley cheered and moved in close, filming her face while she came.

The air went out of Kiera when she came down from her orgasm. Peter let go of her legs. They fell limply, hanging off the table's edge. Her eyes had a kind of dazed look. "Oh, my God," she breathed.

"Come on, Peter, now it is your turn." Wesley urged him on. "Fuck that pussy until you are ready to come."

He did not have to ask twice. Peter set off at a fast and hard pace. She groaned in protest but was too weak to stop him. He gripped her boobs that were bouncing around. They were irresistible.

The store filled with the sound of skin slapping and heavy breathing.

"That's it," Wesley mused. "When you are close. I want you to pull out and get around the counter to her head. Shoot a couple of wads on her face and then the rest into her mouth."

It did not take long before Peter felt his balls churn. Kiera had been lying mostly passively beneath him, but she cried out when he jerked free of her pussy. Dazed, she looked at him. He rounded the counter, cock in hand. He jacked his cock, being close.

"Yeah, that's it," Wesley encouraged, moving closer with the camera. "Hold her head with one hand."

Kiera was staring wide-eyed at his cock. He took hold of a fistful of her thick hair. He jacked his cock and came with a groan. He had never come on a girl's face before, but he had seen it many times in porn movies. He knew what Wesley wanted.

It felt like his balls turned inside out when he shot a thick rope of sperm across her face. A second, equally thick rope followed. Kiera was a good-looking woman, and it felt unreal to unload on her beautiful face. She did not seem really into it, but she dutifully opened her mouth. Peter aimed for it and shot several more wads of sperm, hitting either deep into her mouth or splashing over her full lips.

"Man, you saved up on that one," Wesley exclaimed, sounding impressed.

Peter wiped off the last drops on her flushed chin. Then, he sat heavily on a chair next to the cash register. Wesley moved his camera up over Kiera's face, where she lay sprawled on the counter.

"Open your mouth, baby. Show us what you got."

Peter could not see from his angle where he sat, but apparently, Wesley became satisfied. "That's it, now swallow and show us your mouth again."

"Kiera, you are a natural," Wesley said after filming some more. "I think that's it for today."

Wesley left, and Kiera and Peter remained as they were.

"That was unexpected," Kiera said after some time.

"What?"

"Your cock...the way it is bent," Kiera paused, searching for words. "The angle you fucked me, it was so deep, and the knob raked over my G-spot every time. It was so intense."

Peter did not know what to say.

"I had never imagined I could come while Wesley was filming," Kiera sounded ashamed.

"Sorry," Peter said. He did not know why he felt he needed to apologize.

Kiera turned her head and looked at him. "Don't be sorry. It was great. I don't remember when I last came that hard."

She touched her face. Her fingers came away sticky with sperm. "Can you hand me my top?"

Peter picked up her top from the floor and handed it to her. She used it to wipe her face. She sat up.

"How do I look?" She asked. She looked like a mess. There was still plenty of sperm left, and her makeup was smeared.

"You look good."

"I don't believe you for a second," she laughed, then her eyes widened. "Oh, my God, you are hard again!"

It was true. Peter had not realized, but his cock had become hard looking at Kiera, cleaning her face from his sperm.

"Well, forget about seconds. My legs are still shaky from the first round." She got down from the counter. It looked like she tested her legs before trusting them. "Let's dress and get out of here."

Kiera had a bottle of water. She shared it with Peter while they dressed.

"Sorry," she said when she offered the bottle to him, "I had only one bottle at home. I figured that after fucking it was no big deal to share."

Peter drank thirstily and gave it back to her.

They faced each other outside the store. Kiera hesitated for a second and then hugged him. They kissed. For a brief second, her soft lips parted, and their tongues met. Her breath smelled faintly of sperm. She let go and went on her way without saying anything. Peter looked after her shapely backside. She still wore her thigh-high stockings and pumps. They were still strangers, but Peter knew she was without panties beneath her dress.