Unexpected Road Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim fulfills some fantasies.
2.6k words
4.75
6.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory of yesterday struck him the second he woke up. Jim smiled as he remembered Corey holding him, kissing him. Making love to him. Sure he felt a bit of guilt. He was married after all but it was his wife who told him to take a road trip. And it's not like they were having any sex lately. In fact he could hardly remember the last time and it totally lacked passion and creativity.

With Corey it was different. There was fun and excitement. It wasn't mechanical it was fluid and felt exactly right. He had no idea what he was missing until they had hooked up. He had fulfilled a need he never knew he had.

Now as he showered and got himself together he started to think that while it was a lot of fun it was time to move on. Until his cell phone rang.

The voice on the other end made his heart skip a beat as he heard Corey say "Hi Jim. I had SO much fun yesterday with you. I really hope you decided to stay another day. I would LOVE to get together with you again."

With his heart now racing Jim replied "I was actually about to hit the road."

"Oh no, that is disappointing. You were so hot yesterday that I was hoping to get together and explore each other a little more."

Did Jim hear Corey using a seductive voice? He felt his resolve to hit the road start to fade. Reflecting on the events of yesterday he realized he didn't want to be done. He found he was very hungry. Hungry for more cock.

"I suppose I could stay another day. I have no real solid plans."

"Great. I have the day off today and think we can have a very special time together. Why don't you head down to the cafe and grab a coffee and I will meet you after I hit up the store."

As if in a trance Jim told him "sure."

He made his way down to the cafe and grabbed his coffee and a bowl of fruit. He laughed at the irony of eating "fruit"'. On the outside he was as straight acting as a man can be. Yet here he was contemplating being on his knees and sucking cock shortly.

Within minutes however a man walked in and headed straight to Jim's table and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Mike. You must be Jim. Corey has told me all about you. I think you should finish up here so we can go you your room."

This turn of events confused Jim a bit. Corey hadn't said anything about this. Mike was 5'9" and trim. He had a presence to him that was commanding but not overbearing. Jim had to admit to himself that he was actually attracted to this guy and was intrigued. He nodded and ate the last pineapple and washed it down with his coffee.

Without saying a word he got up and headed to his room with Mike in tow. He opened the door to his room as Mike followed him in. Mike took a seat as Jim stood there wondering what the hell was going on.

"OK Jim, strip for me. Slowly."

Jim was captivated. He had never had anyone take such control over him. He found this new twist was turning him on...a lot. He slowly pulled his shirt off as Mike nodded his approval. Next he unbuckled his shorts and they fell to his ankles. He took his shoes off and stepped out of the shorts. Next he hooked his thumbs around the waistband of his underwear and slowly slid them down. The look on Mikes face showed Jim that he approved.

"Show me what you got, Jim." Mike said as he stood up and started to undress. Confused at first Jim started to slowly turn around. He was really starting to get into this. He arched his back a little as he showed Mike his backside. He bent over to show him his ass going as far as to spread his cheeks. Jim was totally turned on now.

Sitting back down Mike motioned to Jim to come closer. And he did just that. His eye were locked as if he was in a trance on what looked like one of the most beautiful cocks he had ever seen. He was now standing right in front of Mike, waiting to be told what to do.

"On your knees now, Jim."

Jim dropped to his knees, eyes locked on Mikes. He knew what the next command would be and was waiting to have it given to him. Mikes cock was rock hard now Mike grabbed it and started stroking it slowly.

"You want this don't you"? Jim nodded. Mike pointed it towards Jim's mouth. "Go ahead, make it happy."

Jim looked at the cock in front of him noticing how it was oozing a lot of precum which he slurped up with a kiss. The taste was intoxicating. He then opened his lips to allow the head into his mouth using his tongue to massage underneath. He kept his eyes locked on Mikes. At this point he wanted nothing more than to please him. He worked his mouth slowly down the shaft and back again keeping the suction up. He wanted this to last. The electricity running through his body was something he had never felt before. Mikes moaning let him know he was doing well. He could have kept this up all day. Until there was a knock at the door.

"Go answer the door."

Jim reached for his clothes when Mike said "No, I want you to answer it naked. Stand in the door not behind it."

Fear gripped Jim. "what if some one sees me?"

"It's what I'm hoping for."

He was struck with a jolt of fear. Is this going too far? He could stop at any second, but he didn't want to. He got off his knees and walked to the door. Upon opening it he saw Corey who when he saw Jim broke out in a huge smile. "I see you've met Mike. He is something else isn't he?" All Jim could do is nod yes. Corey walked in the room carrying a bag as Jim closed the door behind him. He walked over to Mike and greeted him with a long passionate kiss.

Corey reached into the bag and produced 3 fleets. Everybody was gonna be squeaky clean inside and out.

"You were right. He sure does know how to suck a good cock. Get your clothes off. We have a lot to do." Corey's clothes were off in a heart beat. "Make sure Corey is nice and hard, we want this to be special for you."

With that Jim was back on his knees giving head to Corey who really didn't need it cause he was already hard. With one hand he was stroking Mikes cock and blowing Corey which lasted a few minutes until he reversed it and had his mouth around Mike while stroking Corey. Back and forth he went until Mike said "it's time Jim, climb up on the bed on all fours."

He was watching Corey as he did what he was told. Corey grabbed the bag and removed some lube and some condoms. "Can we do this bareback" Jim asked sheepishly. With that Corey climbed on the bed and knelt in front of Jim while Mike assumed the position behind him. Mike took the lube and started to massage Jim's hole, very gently and slowly eliciting a low "mmmmmmm" from Jim. Jim's focus then turned to Corey's cock just a few inches away from his mouth. He leaned down taking Corey into his mouth and started bobbing his head in long slow strokes.

Meanwhile Mike was now inserting a second finger into Jim's asshole which started to bring waves of pleasure to him. When Mike felt Jim's sphincter begin to relax it was time. He slid his fingers out of Jim which made him give a sigh of regret. It didn't last long as Mike put the head of his well lubed cock against his hole. Applying gentle pressure the head finally gained entrance. Mike waited a few seconds for Jim to adjust to this step. Once he felt Jim was ready he started to pump himself farther in with short thrusts. Jim was a little surprised how Mike was able to penetrate him with very little pain. Soon Mike was all the way in and held there for a second before he withdrew a bit and plunged in again. His strokes were slow and measured at first but as Jim was getting acclimated he began to increase the speed.

As Mike's rhythm increased Jim went down on Corey like a ma that has been on a starvation diet. He matched his mouth strokes with Mikes pounding. This was it. He was being spit-roasted. A lifelong fantasy was now cumming true. Both men using him were moaning now making Jim feel wanted, Needed.He had a goal now. He wanted to have both men cum at the same time. Mike leaned forward and pulling Corey closer and planted his lips in a hot kiss..

He let the cock out of his mouth for a second to encourage his users. "I want you both to cum for me. Cum at the same time. That's it fuck me." He replaced Corey's cock back into his mouth and started a piston action designed to do just what he wanted. To have Corey cum.

"Your ass is SO tight Jim. I'm not sure how much longer I can last."

"MMM, HMMM" Jim hummed giving Corey more reason to release. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh God" Mike yelled as he felt the first spasms hit "I'm cumming"! making Jim work furiously on Corey. "Here it is Jim, I'm gonna shoot my load!" Jim released Corey so he could shoot his load on his face. He always wanted to have cum dripping down his chin. He quickly put Corey back in his mouth because he wanted to have that sweet cum coating his tongue and fill his mouth, which Corey did and then some.

Mike continued to plow Jim packing his 4 day load into Jim's hungry ass. He pumped until he couldn't shoot anymore. His motions slowed down until he pulled out still semi hard. Both men treated Jim with an orgasm at the same time. With cum dripping from his ass and filled in his mouth there was a sense that this was really what it is all about.

With both Corey and Mike spent they climbed to the head of the bed and laid down with Jim in the middle. All 3 were rubbing each other and and exchanging kisses. With a sigh of contentment Jim said "That was awesome. I can't imagine anything being better than this."

Corey said "as I recall there was another fantasy you mentioned yesterday."

With a wink both Corey and Mike started working their way down Jim's body causing waves of anticipation. They stopped at his nipples licking and sucking on them. They then simultaneously worked their way down until the reached the base of his cock. Starting at the base they slowly licked upwards to the underside of the head. The way they flicked their tongues was driving Jim mad. Then Mike took Jim into his mouth. He applied the suction perfectly as his mouth slid up and down. After a minute he handed Jim's cock over to Corey who was equally adept at sucking cock. They worked back and forth and at one point Mike took the precum that was oozing from Jim's cock and spread it on his finger. He then moved his hand down to Corey's ass and found his hole bringing out a moan from Corey.

With the expert sucking shared bi Corey and Mike Jim felt he was gonna shoot his load soon. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum soon guys." This just made the boys work harder flicking their tongues on the underside. Jim sat up a bit so he could watch his load blow. And blow it did, covering both Corey and Mikes faces. "we can't let a drop of this go to waste" Mike said as he slid Jim back into his mouth, his other hand still fingering Corey's ass.

Corey moved up to Jim on all fours and their lips met. Mike followed Corey and reached for the lube. He put some on Corey's hole and on his cock head getting them both slippery. The right amount allowed Mike's cock to slip in easily. It wasn't long before Mike was was working Corey's ass like a well oiled machine piston. Jim got up on his knees to get a better look. He had never watched 2 people having sex before let alone one man fucking another. He reached down for Corey's cock and balls and started to massage them. He reached behind Mike and grabbed his balls as well. This made Mike pump even faster and judging by the sounds of it Mike was going to shoot his load soon.

"Fuck, your hand feels so good there Jim.I love how you are rubbing my balls. You're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh yeah, cum for me baby. Cum in my ass. Fill me up."

Jim was pumping Corey's cock now and was moving his hand in a more deliberate motion. He was starting to cum. A few more pumps and Mike groaned as he was having one of the most intense orgasms he had ever had. As he pulled out some cum oozed out of Corey's asshole and Mike said "Cum here Jim and clean this up."

Yet another new first. Jim had never rimmed anyone before, but knowing Corey was clean he didn't hesitate. He positioned himself right behind Corey and dove in tongue first. Mike's cum tasted amazing cumming out of a new orifice. Jim savored every second of Corey's asshole. Corey enjoyed it as well and Mike was loving the show.

Eventually they all sat back well spent. Corey said "I grabbed some sodas for us but they are pretty warm by now."

"Not a problem" said Mike "Jim, go get us some ice."

"Will do" he replied starting to grab his clothes.

"No, no clothes." This was not part of the plan at all. He didn't realize that Corey had this wing empty so it was a bit of a shock to him.

"No clothes?"

"No, you go out there naked. No arguing."

Reluctantly he grabbed the ice bucket carried it to shield his crotch. As he walked out of the room he couldn't help but think that public exhibitionism was definitely not on the list. But he did as he was told. He quickly walked to where the ice machine when he realized he was actually enjoying this. He got the ice and went to return to the room but he found himself walking a little slower. Did part of him want to get seen? He didn't know. He was actually a little disappointed when he got to the door which Corey opened for him standing full in the door.

"I love how you did that naked Jim. You are 100% a fun guy. I am so happy Corey told me about you."

"I am, too. It's not very often that you can cross off things on your bucket list, especially the sex bucket list." Jim said. "never in a million years did I think any of this would happen when I left my house 2 days ago. Now you guys have opened a door for me that I will be forever grateful."

He laid down between Corey and Mike on the bed as they began to fondle each other and kissing. He will be hitting the road tomorrow morning but he also wanted this moment to last as long as possible. These guys weren't done yet.