Unexpected Sex

Story Info
A travel leading to interview, unexpectedly leads to sex.
1.6k words
4.05
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to travel via bus to Udaipur for giving my interview which is day after tomorrow, so here I am waiting for bus from past half an hour and I am getting so bored as I have nothing to do. At that instant I saw a boy of my same age may be two or three years elder than me.

He was coming in my direction and he was so handsome and I was just staring him and don't know when he came and stood just at front of me and said "excuse me is the bus for Udaipur left or not." It is when I came out from my staring session and asked what, he again repeated and I answered in simply no, he let out breath and said "thank God" and sit just beside me.

After few seconds our bus arrived and we boarded it and I took my seat but the problem it was a sleeping seat adjoining with one more so I have to share with someone as I didn't get the single seat in the bus while booking so I have to take this one for my last option but today is not my bad luck as that same man came and told me that the seat which is adjoining to me is of him and I was so happy internally that now this will not be boring anymore but didn't show on my face.

He took the seat and asked "can I close the door," as it was for privacy of the people, and don't know want came in my mind.

I said "yes." He closed it and the bus starting moving and there was silence and we started doing our respected work but I occasionally glance at him and one time when I lift my head to take a glance I saw he is also staring at me back and when I saw him doing it, he didn't avert his eyes so I asked "what?"

He simply replied, "is it fair that only u can stare me I should also got chance to stare a beauty" and on that I just roll my eyes and inwardly grown that he found me staring at him. He suddenly changes his posture, came just next to me and he said "myself Aadi."

I replied "I am Aarohi" and like that our conversation started. He put his hand on my thigh I didn't say anything so he started caressing it and normally talking. When our eyes met, we stop talking and start staring each other and slowly we lean towards each other and our lips met, we start kissing first smoothly then with some aggression.

He wants entrance in my mouth but I declined so he pinches one of my nipples which is now erected and can be seen, from sudden impact I gasp so he took the chance and roam his tongue in every place of my mouth tasting each part. We got parted and start taking breathes. He told me while taking breath "that was my best kiss."

I enquired "u told this to every girl u kissed or," he suddenly put his hand on my back of neck and pulled me in a kiss and we kissed again and it was a best kiss I have ever done. While kissing he start fondling my tits and I start moaning in kiss, when we part away, he pulled me down and came upon me and start kissing my lips, neck, and start going down to my cleavage which is showing off as I am wearing a deep v neck t-shirt and jeans.

While licking and kissing my cleavage he lightly caressed my both tits and then came down to my stomach and kissed on it and he go more down but didn't do anything just brushed is hand over my intimate area and removed his hand. When I didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes which I don't know when get closed and saw that he was eyeing me and when his eye met mine, I blushed a little and I want his touch as I am wet and I can feel it so I just asked "what happen?"

He leans down and say in my ear in his husky voice that can make anyone wet and asked "are u wet for me baby" while cupping my sex, from his touched a little moan escaped from my lip and on that instance he kissed me and start rubbing my sex slowly over my jeans and I start moaning in kiss, he removed his hand from there and start playing with my boobs now I can feel his erection which is just above my sex and he slowly start grinding, while grinding he start kissing my neck and I bite my lips to stop the moan so no one can come to know what is going inside.

Someone knock on our door and told that we are going to reach our destination in 10 minutes, he groaned in my neck and a laugh escaped from my mouth, he lastly pecks my lip and we sit up to fix our disheveled state. He groaned on his erection and start calming down so no one can spot his erection and I want to laugh but control myself.

Our stop came and we both got off the bus and start finding taxi as we are residing in same hotel. We reached the hotel and do all the formalities and finally reach the room. When we left alone in the room, he closed the door and suddenly pulled me against the start kissing after a short make out session I make him to sit on bed and start removing my clothes he was eyeing me from up to down with lust, and I start walking towards bathroom and told him that "I am going to take bath and if he wants, he can join me" with a wink and I went in bathroom and directly under the shower.

At very instance one pair of arms held me from behind. I smiled and he start roaming his hand on my stomach and I leaned back in his embrace and he start nibbling my ears and he bite on my ear and start kissing, sucking my neck. He spins me and I start eyeing him from up and down as he was just in his boxer, when I saw his face, he was smirking and eyes are full of desires, so I just grabbed his neck and start kissing him passionately.

I ask for entrance he gave me, we fought with each other with our tongue for domination and I win. While kissing I start caressing his dick over his boxer he gowned in the kiss from pleasure. I broke the kiss and start giving kisses from neck to his bottom, when I was on my knees I directly stare in his eyes and removed his boxer and start pumping his dick slowly, start licking his precum which was oozing out from his dick.

I start sucking his dick, bobbed my head up and down his dick, taking his whole member into my mouth and out, sometimes in middle start playing with his balls, he started groaning. He fisted some of my hair and start bobbing my head up and down. He was just groaning and moaning and I can feel his cock stiffen that's mean he is going to cum so he starts fucking my head more strongly and at last he explodes in my mouth and I lick it clean.

I stand up and we both clean each other and came out of the bathroom and order food to eat something as we both are hungry, we ordered and wore a bathrobe. After having food, we again start kissing each other and opened our bathrobe.

He pushed me on bed and came upon me and start kissing from my legs till my inner thigh and blew air near my pussy, I moaned he came up and start sucking my boobs one by one not leaving them and start pushing his cock inside me and in one force he pushed inside me and due to sudden force, I was going to moan loudly but before I could react, he shut my mouth by his lips, so I can adjust to his size and my pain can be subsidies.

I told him to move, he first started moving slowly but gradually increase the speed and each time his thrust get harder and harder and I was just moaning, we changed our position to doggy style and he start fucking me from behind and with high speed and touching my g- spot with each thrust.

Now we both are just moaning mess and going to climax, he started fucking me very fast while grabbing my hairs and we both finally cum together. And lay beside each other and lastly kiss each other and clean ourself. After cleaning I dressed up and told him "that I am leaving as I have important work in morning so I have to get up early."

He told me "to stay."

But I told him "another time if we met again" and leave the place and went to my hotel room and slept instantly as i was exhausted.

I woke up in morning and reached the place where I am going to interview, while going inside I bumped with someone that someone is no one but him. I asked him shockingly "what are u doing here," he is also shocked which is written on his face and we both said together "I am here for interview."

We both laughed and go where we have to reached while saying all the best to each other and after interview we both met in hotel and told each other that "I got selected" and in joy we both start kissing each other and have a fun night but this time I didn't leave him and we thought to keep in touch or we can meet for the casual hook ups or sex sometime.