Unexpected sex Pt. 02

Story Info
The activity continues.
1.1k words
4.33
4.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpected sex Pt. 02

It all happened really quickly - we were both so aroused and desperate for relief. We were both up for more.

.... with that, she began to unbutton her blouse.

I watched with a sense of anticipation knowing what I had already seen a glimpse of. I was amazed that she had even gone braless at a public concert even if it didn't show from the front. This was not the girl young 22 year old I first met a couple of weeks ago at our rehearsal.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I mumbled, desperately hoping that she wouldn't change her mind.

Glancing down at my now growing cock, "It looks as if 'someone' is getting ready for more," she replied. At the same time she licked her finger and gave my cock head a gentle, circular rub.

With her blouse buttons now fully released, her tits began to reveal themselves. Firm and beautifully rounded - just a handful, each sporting an erect nipple. I couldn't resist giving each a gentle squeeze.

"Ah.... mmm!" she reacted, arching her back a little, pushing firmly into my hand along with another cock head squeeze.

My cock gave another little jump and my balls were preparing themselves. We were still partly clothed at this point, a little restricting especially in the front of the car. My trousers just unbuckled and round my thighs. Lara, leggings down round her ankles and panties on.

"Shall we remove some of these? " I said, tugging at my clothes.

"What if someone sees us?"

"Well, are you happy to take the risk? We have heard a few cars go past but no sign of anyone in the woods or the field over there."

We both agreed there was something sexy about being naked in the car and the woods and the unlikely possibility of being caught. We would never be able to cover up in time.

We both stepped outside of the car. I removed my boxers and trousers. There was a sense of freedom with fresh air on my cock. Lara peeled her leggings off and those delicious panties, now showing a distinct damp patch.

My cock was now rock hard. We both slid back into our seats. God, my cock was pulsating as I looked at this stunningly beautiful body next to me. Her thighs, smooth as silk leading my eyes to that trimmed line and her now, very moist labia.

Her blouse was now fully open and I reached across and just gave her nipples a squeeze.

"Oh! Mmm....." she mumbled.

She looked across at my engorged cock now moist with pre cum. Our eyes then met and she gave a sort of knowing smile, leaned down and took my cock head between her lips.

It was the most amazing feeling as her tongue firstly lapped up my pre cum and then found its way round and round my foreskin. I had never experienced anything like that at all. Where did she learn how to do this?

At the same time I cupped each tit in turn, squeezed a little, tweaking each nipple at the same time. Each of us groaning. My hands now moving towards her silky smooth thighs, slowly caressing the inner parts moving up towards those moist labia.

"Keep going. Up further. More, more."

She released my cock from her mouth. Not sure how much I could have taken without cumming soon. However, her hand dropped quickly wrapped round my shaft and began a handjob.

"Stop a while or I am going to cum too quickly. I want this to last."

"Mmm. So do I."

My fingers continued, rubbing her protruding labia. First, the left and then the right. She started to squirm a little as I found her now swollen bump, massaging it round and round.

"More, more. I want to cum even stronger than last time."

She restarted on my cock again, this time with less vigour. A gentle grip, squeeze and release.

"Try a finger or two or even three."

I moved my finger off her clit and down. It slipped in with ease as I pushed up and felt her cervix, twisting to massage her G spot. She was starting to squirm now. Another finger?

"Tell me if it is too much."

Getting awkward in the car seat now but managed to release the seat back lever so she was more reclined. Two fingers this time. God her cunt is so wet. Three fingers?

Three fingers, in and out, thrusting further each time, twisting round to massage her G spot. This time I found her clit with my thumb.

She was now squirming and I could feel her cunt muscles tighten gripping my fingers until I could hardly move them.

"I'm cumming, cumming......"

Her face twisted with ecstasy and she screamed!

"Yessssss."

It took a while but she eventually relaxed, looked at me and then my cock.

"Right. I would love your cock in me but... in here? So, let's see what I can do."

I eased my seat back to recline it a little and watched as she massaged my cock head, swivelled her finger around inside my foreskin and started the handjob again.

"I want you to cum even more this time. Let's see what we can do."

She continued, slowly, pausing, fingering, massaging.

"I want to watch this time. Close up. Do you mind?"

"Noooo! I'm getting closer and closer."

"Cum for me, cum for me."

"I am cumminggggg."

I experienced the most powerful cum ever. Certainly beats masturbating. The first stream hit her face and started to dribble down to her lips. Then again another and a final oozing dribble.

"Oh! My," as she carefully licked the cum from her lips.

Where did she learn how to do all that, I thought. Amazing. Looking up at this beautiful, young 22 year old girl who portrayed not a hint of this when we first met.

"That was amazing. I have never cum like that before."

"Me too. If I get invited to play somewhere again, will you accompany me? I can make sure I have plenty of time as well. I want you to fuck me next time. But... the car was great but we need to meet somewhere else."

"I hope you get invited soon. I can't wait."

"Likewise. It is starting to get late. Time to go I think."

I dropped her home just 10 minutes away. Arrived home and went straight for shower. The streaming water aroused my cock again thinking about the evening. As I lay on the bed dozing, I couldn't resist one quick wank and cum. So satisfying.

I jerked off quite a few times to the memories of that night.

About three weeks later a text pinged up on the phone.

'I have been asked to play in the next village in two weeks. Are you up for it?'

You bet I am.

To be continued