Unexpected Sex Pt. 04

Story Info
We now meet again to continue.
885 words
4.22
2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my. We need to do something about that." She reached forward and took as much as she could through my joggers and gave my cock a firm squeeze.

I leant forward just enough to cup both her tits, one in each hand and tweaked her nipples with my thumbs. That was just enough to generate a moan of pleasure.

"These joggers are in the way really." With that, she stretched forward the elastic and pulled them to the floor leaving me standing there in just my boxers, a super hard cock straining to get out.

She eased my boxers down and allowed my cock to spring out and forward. "Wow, that is even bigger than I remembered. Delicious."

She took it all in one hand, gently stretched my foreskin down revealing quite a quantity of pre cum. Leant forward and cleaned it up with her tongue. "Mmm. Love the taste of that."

"You seem to have done that before?"

"Only the once on you the last time. However, there are lots of good descriptive stories on the net and some great videos."

"You watch porn on the net?"

"Yep. Have done for quite a while. How else do you relieve the stress of being horny all the time? Watch and masturbate. Don't you watch porn?"

I was a little taken aback by the questioning for a moment. But, finally said, "Well, sometimes," feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh, come on! I have a brother roughly your age and he watches porn all the time. I have caught him masturbating loads of times. Well, not always caught but heard him and seen the evidence of his cum."

She continued, "I'll bet you have masturbated thinking of me since our last encounter? "

Now, this was beginning to get awkward. Do I admit it? Cover it up? Admit I found her super sexy? But, I am standing in front of her with a raging hard cock, her licking my pre cum and me cupping her tits.

"Well, a few times," I said.

With that she stood up. "Come on, help me off with this top."

Her arms up, I carefully peeled her T shirt up, now damp with sweat. What a glorious, super sexy sight was now in front of me. Two wonderfully, firm shaped tits and super hard nipples. Better than some I had seen.

As I cupped them in my hands and rolled her nipples with my fingers, she once again grabbed my cock and started with a handjob once more. Both our heads tipped back in ecstasy. What a feeling.

"What if someone comes and here we are, naked?" I said.

Lara was past caring. My hands now slid down her silky smooth skin, thumbs in the elastic of her shorts which I slipped down revealing an even more trimmed strip of hair and glistening cunt lips.

My fingers teased each side in turn as she began to pleasurably moan. First one, then two fingers probed her opening, super wet. Round and round, I massaged her clit.

I could feel she had lost her hymen but had anyone entered this haven? "Have you fucked before?"

"No, only with my hairbrush or a cucumber."

I could feel her cunt muscles start to tighten.

"You mustn't cum in me. I'm not on the pill. I desperately want you inside me but it will have to wait until we have protection. I can't afford to get pregnant."

"I'm close to cumming," she mumbled.

With her rubbing my cock head and wanking me as well, so was I.

Her head then thrust back and she screamed, "I'm cummmingggg....Ahhh. I want to watch you cum on me."

I then experienced the most powerful and intense cum I can ever remember. A sticky stream shot up her stomach and a second. It all began to run down and get caught in that trimmed hair. So sexy, I thought.

"I loved watching that," she said. Both of us naked, standing together and her, covered in cum.

She leant forward again and tongue cleaned my cock head and in around my foreskin. Normally that would have caused me to harden again but, a bit too soon.

We both stood apart and admired each other for a moment. At this point a little embarrassment and perhaps guilt at what we had done and where kicked in.

"I think we should get dressed just in case anyone appears," I said.

As we gathered our belongings and music, Lara said, "Can you get condoms easily? I would love to meet like this again but not sure where? The car does not work really. Also, today was a bit risky and whilst exciting, I don't want to get caught."

"This is going to be difficult to find somewhere. Although, there is still plenty of summer left. How do you fancy open air? I know some good local walks where few people go and plenty of bushes and trees."

"Ooooo," she said, "That sounds cool. I have never been anywhere naked except home and that is normally in my bedroom or bathroom."

"Neither have I but I am feeling excited already."

Lara rubbed the front of her shorts and moaned a little. "Are you going home for a shower and a wank?"

"You?"

Text me

to be continued