Unexpected Sex Pt. 05

Story Info
The conclusion or the beginning of a threesome?
1.7k words
4.5
2.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara rubbed the front of her shorts and moaned a little. "Are you going home for a shower and a wank?"

"You?"

Text me

I arrived home, lounged watching some TV and finally decided to go to bed. My phone had been silent since the 'rehearsal'. I stripped down to my boxers, my normal sleeping attire and lay watching the TV pondering on what happening earlier. I was about to turn off the light and sleep, approaching midnight when my phone pinged a text.

'You still awake? Sorry for not texting earlier but Mum and Dad kept chatting. Are you in your bedroom?'

'Yep. Was just about to turn in but fully awake now.'

'What are you wearing?' she text.

'Just my boxers, lying on my bed.'

'You?'

Loose sleeping shirt and panties.'

I was trying to picture the scene but not having seen her in that environment, not so easy. Then I had an idea.

'Have you got WhatsApp on your phone?'

'Yep,' she text.

'Great. We can then see each other.'

'OK. But will have to be careful talking in case Mum and Dad hear us. Give me a minute and I will video call you.'

A few moments later, my screen flashed awake and we started video.

"Great. It'll have to be selfie mode. I need to prop my phone up on something. Can you do the same?"

After some adjusting on both our parts, we finally ended up with a stable image. There she was, sitting cross legged on her bed giving a great view of her panties and just a peek of erect nipples through her sleeping shirt.

"You look great," I said.

"And you. Is that quite a bulge in your boxers I can see? Ease them down a bit. It'll be more comfortable. "

I did as she asked and released my now growing cock, the head glistening a little.

I watched and she did the same but knelt up and pulled her panties right off. Returning to the cross legged position, I had a wonderful view of her moist cunt lips.

"Shall we masturbate together?" she said.

I just nodded and watched as she rubbed her fingers up and down the moist crack. I ran my finger around my cock head and inside my foreskin and then started to wank.

"Can we cum together?"

"I can try."

It wasn't long before I could see her stifling quite an orgasm. I increased my pace and quite quickly came, one stream of cum dribbling down my phone screen. She just laughed.

"That was good but not the same as live. We need to sort a meet up, separate from rehearsing. You mentioned open air? I am up for that, sounds exciting."

We stopped the call and quickly found myself dozing.

The next morning, I woke with an idea. Between the villages, there was an area of woodland and fields that we had stopped in before. I remembered seeing some paths there, some obviously well trodden and others not so much at all. Maybe that would work.

All we needed was a excuse to meet up for her parents to believe. I needed to get some condoms. The local supermarket had quite a shelf full. Just need to buy some other things at the same time.

It was a few weeks before Lara messaged, was I free on Thursday evening next week. Could I pick her up near her house?

I wasted no time in replying, 'Of course. Pick you up at 7.'

For the next few days, meeting up was all I could think about. I got some condoms and a tube of lube from the supermarket and began to consider what I would wear - similar to last time I concluded. I also refrained from wanking for two days to make sure I had plenty of cum. That was hard to achieve I have to say.

Thursday arrived and I jumped into the car about quarter to seven and set off. She was waiting for me at the pre arranged point dressed differently. More conservative possibly not to attract attention at home. Floaty blouse top and similar coloured knee length skirt. I found myself wondering, blouse? panties?

"Hi. I hope you haven't been waiting long? You look great by the way."

"No, just arrived. Did you get everything you wanted?" she enquired.

I nodded in agreement setting off in the direction of the nearby woodland. I turned into the same track as before but continued a little further this time.

"I think we can take that path over there," I said, pointing, moving to get out the car.

It was very quiet in the wood, no sign of anyone at all. We turned on to a smaller path and soon it opened out to a grassy field with a superb view.

"How about here," I said motioning to a dense, grassy area.

"Yep. Looks comfy enough." She quickly sat and then lay back soaking up the evening sunshine. "Oh, this is lovely."

I looked down at this slim, beautiful girl. Enticing or what? I knew what we were hoping for and that was enough to stimulate my cock into action. It was just starting to show in my joggers when she said,

"My view from here is looking decidedly interesting. Come on down here and we can share it together."

I too sat down, fairly close but maintaining her personal space.

"You're very quiet tonight? A penny for your thoughts?"

"Just thinking how stunning you look this evening."

"Thanks."

With that she quickly rolled towards me and ended up on top of me with her groin pushing down on mine.

"Mmm. I can feel something very nice." She started to move forward and back so my cock was rubbing her cunt. More moans from her as she moved. My cock got harder still.

"Too much material in the way." With that she rolled off me and pulled her skirt up. Wow, no panties! She had arrived commando. She then tugged at my joggers pulling them down to my knees.

"Now, your boxers." I did not protest of course. "Oh my, that cock is hard and looks ready for action."

She rolled back on me so we were now cock to cunt, skin to skin and what a wonderful feeling that was. She was very moist but I could make it even better.

"Hang on a minute. I have something in my pocket for us both."

I pulled out a tube of lube and pulled off the lid. We both squeezed some on each other taking care to smooth it on with a little pressure.

"I love this. Never used any before but it is brilliant. My cunt is so, so sensitive."

She rolled back on to me and proceeded to continue cock on cunt rubbing. The problem was my cock was even more sensitive now and I could feel my balls reacting.

We quickly removed our remaining clothes and beautiful it was looking at her superb tits and body. We hugged a bit, skin against skin. Now fully naked, the warm air clothing our bodies was exhilarating.

We massaged each other more and more, fingering each other, cock and cunt.

"Did you hear that?" she said. It was a noise. Rustling in the nearby bushes. Had we been spotted?

"Stay perfectly still. Listen carefully."

All of a sudden, there was a major flapping in the nearby bush and out flew a pigeon. Phew!

I was still hard and she was fingering herself.

"I need your cock in me but.... "

"Just a minute." I reached for my joggers pocket and pulled out condom.

"Can I do it for you? I have watched a video and it looks so sexy."

I felt a little unsure but said, "Go ahead."

She tore the packet open with ease and took out the condom. Moved my cock a little more upright and proceeded to roll it on and down my shaft.

"Are you sure you have not done this before?"

She then pulled her towards me, lay back, opened her legs wide and guided my cock towards her soaking cunt. What a view I had almost not believing it was happening.

Her cunt was tight and gripping but what a superb feeling. She encouraged me to move my cock in and out whilst gripping it tight with her cunt muscles.

"I don't think I can last long."

"Me too."

"Fuck me quicker, harder."

I responded and I could feel my balls responding. All of a sudden her cunt muscles and thighs gripped me so, so tight I could hardly move. She screamed - ecstasy! I pushed more and then, wow, what an orgasm. So, strong. I could have burst. Shame my cum was all in the condom though. I would have loved her to have sucked, swallowed and licked me clean.

We rolled off each other and just lay there, totally naked in a field.

"That was so, so good."

I sat up and looked at this beautiful girl with a perfect pair of tits and superb cunt, taking her all in, a picture I never want to forget or the experience as well.

"Can we do this again sometime?" she said.

Suddenly, there was a noise in the bushes behind us again. Another bird? Animal? I carefully pulled some branches aside and there, facing us was some guy, trousers down to his ankles, wanking furiously on a huge cock.

I motioned to Lara to sit and look. Her eyes widened both in surprise and a little panic at being caught but also fascinated as well. The guy initially had his eyes closed but opened them to a view of Lara, totally naked and me, now with a growing cock again.

Within seconds, he yelled and jets of cum shot towards us landing in the leaves.

After two more spurts of cum he said, "Sorry. I just couldn't resist watching you and I got so hard, I just had to wank away. Do you come here often? "

"No," said Lara. "Our first time. Would you like to join us?"

"What? " but Lara was showing interest in my growing cock and his as well.

Was this the beginning of a threesome?