Unexpected Shaving to a Foursome

Story Info
From unexpected mutual shaving to a foursome.
1.8k words
4.07
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This episode follows on from my Unexpected sex series and also from the mutual shaving moment. It is mostly based on my experience and what I can remember of the events that happened quite a few years ago. It was an incredible experience never to have happened again and I still get hard when I think about it.

Lara kept in touch since our previous mutual shaving session but sadly, her parents didn't afford us the opportunity to be alone in the house again. That didn't stop us having video masturbation sessions but after she got caught masturbating by her Dad, we had to be extremely careful and quiet.

The opportunity to meet was limited by her work and also my availability for similar reasons. However, one Saturday, we agreed to meet again at a local beauty spot with a number of walks around a lake. There were always people around but mainly on the main path next to the lake and lots stopped around a children's playground and a cafe. Off the main path, on the opposite side, there were a number of single tracks leading up through thick bracken areas and long grass.

We met as agreed and this time she was dressed in a long, pretty, floaty skirt and loose blouse. Very similar to others we had seen. Nothing erotic at all. We ambled around the lake, chatting as we went and occasionally she let her hand slip from my waist down to my bum, squeezing gently. I reciprocated but let my hand sink lower, my finger just pushing in a little towards her cunt.

On the second walk around, we paused to look at a family of swans when Lara said, "I wonder where that path leads to?" pointing to the other side of us.

"Dont know. Shall we find out?"

She led the way with both of us looking around to see if anyone noticed us. Nothing at the time. We soon found ourselves out of sight of the main path and walking through long grass.

"Shall we sit here for a while?" she said, giving me knowing smile and a wink.

"Fine," I replied.

We sat down, knees up, into the long grass and smiled a knowing smile at each other. We chatted for a while and then, almost in agreement with something we said, she put her hand on my knee, but it slipped down towards my crotch, just brushing my cock.

"Oh, sorry!"

Was she sorry, probably not but did it have an effect! Of course! Again she looked at me and smiled as if to say, your turn!

As we were both sitting with our knees up, my hand aimed for her knee but it 'slipped' down her inner thigh. So, so smooth. I let my hand continue just catching her cunt lips! Wow, I thought, she has come here commando and smooth!

"Yes, I have and yes, I have." She had read my mind!

At that point, we both lay back allowing our hands to wander over each other, squeezing, massaging until we were both now in quite a state of arousal. We were both considering our next move when there were excited squeals and laughter coming from the main path. We didn't think anymore but the noises were getting closer.

We both tidied our clothes and sat up again just as two girls, probably around the same age as Lara, appeared on our path. One with long, flowing blonde hair and the other, brunette, tied back in a pony tail. Both of them wearing loose, pretty blouse tops and similar skirts to Lara.

Their conversation suddenly stopped when they saw us. We all said, "Hi" and they eyed us up and down and then proceeded to walk on. However, there was lots of giggling and glancing back in our direction. There was nothing they could have seen or was there?

"Lara, I'm not sure they were able to see underneath your skirt. You are sitting with your knees up."

"So! What if they could? Have you a problem with that? I saw you eyeing them up and down."

God, is she into girls as well? I had not forgotten the threesome with Steve. Admittedly, both girls were beautiful. But, is this the shy, quiet girl I first accompanied a few months ago? There was obviously a lot I didn't know.

As we lay back again I said, "That was close. We nearly got caught. Good job we weren't naked like last time?"

Lara just responded with a "mmmm."

"What? Are you suggesting that we should get caught? They were complete strangers and we are in a public place. Steve was different. At least he was spying on us and also wanking away when we spotted him."

"Shall we carry on where we left off. I was getting quite excited," she said.

It wasn't long before we heard voices again. In fact it sounded distinctly like the same girls returning. Are we ever going to get some peace I thought.

I decided just to lay there this time but Lara sat up as before with her knees raised.

"Oh, Hi again," said the blonde girl. "Sorry, but are we interrupting you?"

Both girls looked at Lara much more. I glanced at her and realised that her skirt had slid much further down her thighs and her commando cunt must have been quite obvious. I also realised that laying back had produced a noticeable bulge in my joggers.

"Not really interrupting," Lara said. "We were just enjoying a bit of open air and enjoying the sunshine.

"I can see that," said the blonde girl.

Both girls looked at each other and giggled again. There was a sort of knowing look that flashed between them. Both lifted their hands and briefly squeezed their tits. "Can we sit and chat with you for a while? My name's Christine and this is Fiona."

Lara looked at me questioningly, nodding. I just nodded back but secretly resenting that our 'playtime' had been interrupted again.

Both girls sat in front of us so we could chat. However, as they sat with knees up, like us, their skirts also enabled me to see to the tops of their beautifully smooth thighs. Both were wearing panties but, Christine had a noticeable damp patch on hers and Fiona looked as if a trim was needed with pubic hairs whisping around the edges of her yellow panties.

I had now experienced looking at three girls in a way that one would not normally see. All three stunningly beautiful. Christine's tits were small not really really creating much of an impact in her blouse. Fiona though, much larger and fuller. Perhaps around the same as Lara.

My cock was now beginning to strain in my boxers. Christine then said to me," So, what were you planning to do next? Do you like what you see?" moving a finger across the damp patch on her panties. She was also now staring at Lara's smooth, hairless cunt, now getting moist by the minute. "Were you fingering?"

I was stunned by that question. The girls just giggled, looked at each other and smiled. Had they seen anything I wondered?

Fiona then ran her fingers down her thigh and rubbed her panty mound. Here were two girls we had never met before, sitting in front of us and teasing us sexually. They looked at each other again, leaning into each other and both moved their hands to each others cunt and started to massage each other.

I glanced at Lara. She smiled back and proceeded to finger her cunt as well. I almost could not believe what I was witnessing. I could resist giving my cock a squeeze but it needed more than that so, hand right round and gave it a few wanking strokes. My joggers did impede things a little.

All three girls in turn fumbled with their blouses and lifted them up exposing three pairs of beautiful tits. I took a deep breath when I saw that Christine had both nipples pierced as well. The girls all looked at each other masturbating away. Christine and Fiona suddenly stopped, stood and pulled their panties right down and off.

Wow. Christine was totally shaved as well. Fiona had quite a hairy bush that partly masked her cunt lips but I can live with that, I thought.

"We can still be quickly be decent if anyone else comes," Fiona mumbled.

The thought of someone else coming by and seeing three girls partly naked and masturbating with me watching was both scary and so, so sexy. The three girls were now masturbating each other and fondling their tits as well.

"Come on. Get those joggers down. We want to see your cock."

I had now got to the stage where I could not resist. I slid my joggers down and off. My cock was now a huge bulge in my boxers along with a damp pre cum patch very obvious.

"Fiona," said Christine. "Mmmmmm...." all three girls murmured.

They all moved on their knees in front of me. Lara eased my boxers down until my cock sprung out. "Wow! Wow!" was their reply. One by one they wrapped their hands round my cock and wanked it. Then each took the head in their mouths, licking and in and around my foreskin. All the time murmuring in enjoyment.

"I can't last much longer."

"Give me a facial," said Fiona. "And me as well." said the other two.

As they waited for me to cum, they lifted their skirts and proceeded to masturbate furiously until they screamed experiencing a strong orgasm.

It wasn't long before I had no choice but to cum and cum I did. String after string with each one hitting a face and running down far enough for them to lick each other clean.

What a sight. Me, cock erect and dripping cum still. Three almost naked girls still masturbating each other with their faces showing ecstasy. Never in my life would I have thought this could ever happen to me even in my dreams.

As for Lara, well. Sex with me, with Steve and now a foursome.

"Wow. I think we should go before anyone comes," said Christine. "Thank you for that. We had been looking for somewhere quiet and private so we could enjoy each others bodies but then found you two not expecting what we ended up with. We are both bi and seems Lara is inclined that way too."

So, with that they pulled their panties back, dropped their skirts and blouses and ambled off, waving, giggling as if nothing had happened.

"Did we just dream that?" said Lara. "It was brilliant and so was your cum as well. I guess we should go as well and make our way back to the car."

I had quite a few powerful wanks following that experience and also so did Lara on some of our video calls.

*****

This was as close as I can remember of what happened in real life. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.