Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
An injury at ice hockey training leads to 3some fun.
2k words
4.18
14.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i just want to say this is something that happened to me a few years ago now, with an ex and a co-worker at the Ice rink I worked and played hockey at.

At the time I was extremely physically fit, playing semi professional ice-hockey, football and supplemented my income by working for a security company on nightclub doors and occasionally as maintenance at the ice rink. I don't consider myself handsome and at 5 foot 8 i never really stood out, but thanks to playing a sport like i did, i never had to look very far for female company and I certainly had more than my fair share of romps either wherever it was I lived at the time or at away games, making use of my hotel room.

i met my ex whilst out shopping and we literally had bumped into each other as I rounded the corner of a stack of chocolates. She was a gorgeous brunette, with shoulder length hair, brown eyes which you could lose yourself in and a curvy body that promised much beneath the jeans and t-shirt she was wearing. After some flirting and a little bit of persuasion we agreed to meet up for a drink later that week, and to cut a long story short within 3 months I had moved in with her and the daughter she had with her ex and we became a very happy family. Our sex life was really good and often adventurous and over the next 4 years i didn't think things could get better. How wrong i was.

I was still playing hockey and one night I picked up a bit of a bad head knock during a training session and was ordered home by the club doctor, it was quickly arranged that one of the women from the bar, a tiny svelte blonde by the name of Donna, whom I only knew by name and the odd nod by way of a greeting, would take me home.

On the way home I rang Lisa to let her know what had happened, and she reminded me that her daughter was at her Nan and Grandads for the night, to be honest she didn't sound happy that I had been injured, though the fact i was coming home early seemed to temper that a bit. When we arrived home, Donna walked me up to the door and to my surprise Lisa invited her in for a coffee and eventually we all sat in the living room drinking coffee and having a general chit chat.

During the conversation Donna revealed she was bisexual and had had relationships with both men and women, though she was single at the time and told us she was fed up with not being able to find someone. At this point Lisa surprised me for the second time that night by admitting she was bi-curious but had never had an opportunity to act on it. Inwardly i smiled and had some interesting thoughts flying around inside my head, but instead I just mumbled "i need a pee and did we have any headache tablets"? as the bang to the head had been harder than I cared to admit.

After relieving myself and then washing down a couple of paracetamol with some water, I splashed my face and made my way back towards the living room. The main light had been turned off and i could see the armchair Donna had been sitting in was empty, as I got to the door and looked in I was stunned but pleasantly thrilled to see her and Lisa sat next to each other on the sofa kissing.

I stood there for a few moments wondering what to do and decided eventually to sit in the armchair Donna had been sitting in and watch what was happening. Donna had started working her way down Lisa's neck and was rubbing her nipples through the t-shirts thin material, Lisa rarely wore a bra under her top once Alice was in bed or if it was late in the evening so I knew Donna had easy access to her gorgeous boobs and by the sighs Lisa was making it was clear Donna was pressing all the right buttons. By now I was uncomfortable with my erection pressing against my tracksuit bottoms so i gently eased them and my boxers over my swollen shaft and slowly rubbed myself as I continued to watch the scene unfolding in front of me.

Both women helped each other take their t-shirts off and Donna bent her head to lick Lisas swollen nipples whilst Lisa reached behind her and unhooked Donnas bra, which was a lacy pink and quite see through. now Lisa as I've said has a curvy figure with gorgeous 36DD boobs with huge nipples which when rock hard became beyond sensitive, and i could make Lisa climax by biting them gently, and it was interesting to compare them to Donnas boobs which were 34B with pert bright pink nipples surrounded by a slightly darker aureola which was clearly becoming more puckered as my girlfriend began gently rubbing Donnas nipples in rhythm to her licking and sucking of her own nipples.

I could see Lisa was extremely turned on and she laid back on the sofa giving Donna access to the cord of her trackbottoms, Donna didnt need a second invitation and quickly untied the cord and began to tug Lisas trackies down over her hips, as Lisa arched her back to help she looked at me with a smile on her lips and nodded as if to answer my own unspoken question. she gently cupped Donna face and murmured "Do you think we should let Frank join us?"

Donna turned towards me and pointedly looked at my erection before turning back to Lisa and replied "I was wondering when he would join in."

I needed no time to consider my options and quickly took my t-shirt off and yanked my trackies and boxers down, and slowly walked over to the sofa. I wondered who to approach first but this was answered by Donna who nuzzled her way down between my girlfriends legs and began licking her slit, before slowly lapping at her engorged clit. Lisa pulled me closer and took my cock in her mouth, licking along the shaft before taking my head in her warmth and sucking, whilst gently raking her nails along my scrotum. I knew it wouldnt be long before I came, and I tried to pull back, but sensing this Lisa just sucked harder and dug her nails into my ass cheek pulling me closer to her.

That was it, I just groaned and felt my cock pulse as I began squirting into Lisas mouth, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and directed the last couple of jets of semen onto her chest. Donna merely smiled and rising up onto her knees she began licking my cum off Lisas chest while at the same time plunging two fingers in and out of her cunt making Lisa groan as her own climax began. Donna greedily lapped at my girlfriends pussy as she convulsed beneath her and as Lisas orgasm ebbed away she slowly began kissing her way back up till they were kissing again, after a while Donna sat up and looked at me and then at Lisa and said "i think its time you both helped me out of my bottoms"

Lisa smiled at the both of us and then replied "maybe we would be more comfy in the bedroom".

I helped Donna up off the sofa and took the opportunity to kiss her tasting my girlfriends juices on her lips and tongue as she snaked it between my lips, while her hand reached down and began gently stroking my cock which was already beginning to stir again. Lisa got up and stood behind Donna reaching her hands round the smaller womans body to cup her beast in one hand and stroking her pubic hair with her other hand. I broke away first and taking both womens hands I led them upstairs to our bedroom, taking both Donna hands in mine I turned her till she had her back to the bed and slowly lowered her down till she was lying on her back staring up at the both of us.

Lisa was the first to move and she knelt on the bed between Donnas legs and began kissing her stomach, then without looking at me she whispered, "why dont you let Donna suck that cock of yours"?

"sounds nice" giggled Donna and I was only too happy to oblige, allowing Donna to take me in her hands and slowly begin to wank my growing cock before she was happy with the hardness, and taking me in her mouth. I looked down at my girlfriend and realised she was more than enjoying her first time licking another woman's pussy. her eyes were wide open and she was plunging a finger in and out making Donna moan deep in her throat as she continued to suck me towards ecstasy again.

Lisa looked up and said "I think Donna might be happier with that cock somewhere else" to which Donna nodded allowing my cock to fall from her mouth, slick with her saliva.

"I agree" Donna said, and then looking directly in my eyes she commanded "fuck me now".

Almost in a haze I moved to comply with her request. Lisa knelt next to me and taking my cock in her mouth she made it even wetter before guiding me towards the slit between Donnas legs. I slowly eased my way in watching Donnas eyes widen as I eventually had my whole length inside her. I'm not blessed with a huge penis though at just over 6 inches I'm fairly average but in girth is where im lucky, and I've been told more than once that's where I make up for any lack in length. It was clear Donna was enjoying things as I repeatedly withdrew and plunged my way back inside her.

Lisa had begun sucking at Donna tits, licking and sucking one nipple while tugging at the other with her nails, before alternating her attentions to the other in a vice versa routine. with her other hand she reached for Donnas clit and began rubbing at the engorged nub. Donnas breathing was ragged and she moaned, biting her lower lip, then she arched her back meeting my urgent thrusts as her climax began, the feeling of her pussy walls convulsing rushed my second orgasm and i groaned that I was coming.

I went to pull out but Donna wrapped her legs round behind me, "cum inside me " she pleaded and after a few more thrusts I began to spurt deep inside her. Lisa had started to rub her own clit and pushed herself to another orgasm as she bit hard at Donnas nipples.

I slowly withdrew and collapsed at Donnas side as Lisa lay down on her other side and we all lay there catching our breath and trying to take in what had just happened. I gently kissed Donna on the forehead and touched Lisas face as she turned towards us smiling. My head really had started to throb and I closed my eyes as the room began to swim.

I woke up a few hours later in a hospital bed and was informed by both women that i had passed out and then proceeded to have a convulsion, clearly the concussion I'd taken earlier had kicked in and I spent the next few days in hospital.

Both Donna and Lisa visited me a number of times to tell me they had spent those days talking (and fucking) and that they had decided that for a small rent Donna was going to move into our spare room, and that our night of fun was to be repeated on a regular basis. Hopefully I will tell you all how that went if you ask me nicely.