All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 31'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Another jaunty tale

Ahh the life on the high seas. Gives a whole new meaning to 'shiver me timbers'.

Keep your pennant upnas I look forward to your next leg of the journey.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

First I am so happy I found your stories, but I’m over the hill ecstatic that I did so apparently a few years after you wrote this one and made it available. I would have been so disappointed to have had to wait as installments were written and submitted.

This story was just unbelievable in depth and layers of thoughts and emotions. For a woman to have been denied even if unknowingly the immense range of pleasures of sex with someone you love or care about is just so sad. I look forward to Liddy making up for lost time and pleasure. I do hope she is able to blend and come to coexist with the family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES