Unexpected Threesome Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy grinned at me and put her hands on my butt as I lifted myself up on outstretched arms over her upper torso, staring down at her. I started thrusting, slowly at first, then working up to a nice rhythm. Now I was the one grunting; but nowhere nearly as loud as Amy had been. Satisfied with the speed and angle of my performance, Amy took one hand off my butt and started playing her fingers through my chest hairs.

But Amy wasn't to be outdone for long. Although I was mainly staring down at her arousing breasts, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she'd closed her eyes and formed her mouth into a little circle; out of which she quickly started moaning again. At first we seemed synchronised. But Amy quickly got ahead of me, her moans started to rise in tempo and volume as her hips started quivering under me.

Up to then, I'd been travelling nicely. Quite enjoying the feeling, without thinking it was going to end too soon. But I could feel Amy tightening against me; upping the ante. Without getting to the level of screaming, Amy came first; squeezing her thighs, hips and sex around me and the shaft I had buried deep in her body. What had been nice suddenly became ball brewing. I started thrusting harder, wanting to get the best out of my climax; something that only seemed to drive Amy to new orgasmic heights. She was screaming again. Full on expletively screaming.

As my seed rocketed up my shaft and exploded against her cervix, I let out a bellowing groan and collapsed flat down on her, humping her between waves of my climax until I was left shuddering pleasantly on top of her as my body wrung out the last of the cum from balls and delivered it in little waves into her body.

And there we both lay, still and spent, as that accursed spotlight did another scan of the boat.

As it travelled up and down the boat three times, it fortunately still managed not to spot us. After it left us alone, Amy ran her hand through my hair...

"That was nice. Now what are you going to do for Liddy?"

"I thought Liddy wasn't up for it."

"At this point I'd say you're the one not up for it. But before you came back with Ellen, Liddy was saying she was feeling quite romantic and wouldn't mind a bit of a romp."

"It's gone all quiet down there. Do you think they've gone to bed?'

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean you're necessarily off the hook."

I lifted myself off Amy and then helped her to her still tipsy feet; guiding her back to the cockpit and down the companionway. The others had in fact retired for the night, so after some brief preparations and a final check of the boat, we joined Ellen and Liddy who were already lying still and silent on the bunk in the main cabin; me crawling in next to Liddy with Amy on the outside of me.

That presented me with my usual bedtime dilemma; which way do I face when I have a lover on either side. It was compounded on this night by the fact one was a woman I'd just made love to, the other was one I was supposed to make love to next.

Normally I show my cowardness by lying on my back. But when I sleep that way, I snore terribly, so as I'm drowsing off I turn one way or the other - usually judging it by which of the two has snuggled up closest to me and in any case in the knowledge that I'll be tossing and turning during the night.

Had they both been awake, I might have given Amy a prolonged goodnight cuddle before turning to Liddy. But Liddy was seemingly asleep, albeit facing me.

I faced towards Amy, who quickly cuddled against me, wrapping her arms around me and interlocking our thighs to the point I could feel her mound pushed against my thigh. Which was nice, except for the fact as she fairly soon crashed out under the effects of drinks and tiredness, it was difficult to disengage to ensure I didn't lose circulation in a limb overnight.

It was maybe ten minutes after I became convinced Amy had dropped off that I felt Liddy's hand circle my waist; playing up and down my stomach and trying to push down through the tangle of bodies to .my pubis. I took her hand, brought it up and kissed it, then returned it before starting the process of disentangling myself from Amy. Gingerly moving her upper leg from where it crossed mine, I then took the arm she had over me and laid it down between us.

Now I could at least turn around, although I had to sit up a moment to move the arm that Amy had previously had under my head. Finally I could cuddle up against Liddy. She pulled my butt in tightly against her, our naked bodies in contact for their whole length so that my still flaccid manhood rested in her thigh gap where I thought I could feel the upper surface of its softness embraced by her crease. Like I usually do when I'm cuddling the girls, I let her have the above the shoulder space for her arm, arching my back just far enough away from her upper torso that the hand of my lower arm could cup her breast without being crushed by my own weight.

As often happens when I'm engaging with one of the girls while the others are asleep, we conducted a whispered conversation

"I thought you were asleep."

"Sorry, I was. I didn't mean to but I must have dozed off."

"Did you have a nice night?"

"I had a great night." Liddy hesitated. "Actually I can't remember a night I've enjoyed more. Maybe the night of dancing when we first met is the only one that even comes close, but still wasn't as good. My face is still aching from all the laughter. It's funny, being around the girls makes me forget my age and lets me carry on as if I'm still young. It's a nice feeling."

"Yea, well, it seems to have the same effect on me."

"I've noticed. You managed to keep Amy entertained for quite a while."

"I hope her noises didn't keep you awake."

"Clearly not. You get used to them."

"It attracted some attention from the shore. There was a spotlight looking for us."

"So that's what the light shining through the window was."

"I hope you didn't feel neglected during the night. The girls can be a bit pushy sometimes. I tried to make sure I had your approval, but that's hard to judge sometimes."

"I noticed your concern and I appreciated it. I think they're rather delightful in their randiness and cheekiness. I can compete if I feel the need to, but I know you'll look after me without me having to do that. Anyway, their randiness rubs off on me, so I can't really complain even about that."

"That reminds me. I was surprised you went commando under your dress for dinner."

Liddy teased me..."Are you judging me?"

"Definitely not. It was just you had a very short dress on, so I thought it was rather brave of you."

"Nowhere near as brave as Amy in hers. I thought, why not. I've spent my whole life being buttoned up. It was fun and naughty in a good sort of way. Actually I found I quite liked the feel of it. I might do it more often."

Triggered by the soft warmth of the feel of Liddy's body against mine and the close intimacy of the moment, my manhood which until then had laid completely flaccid, came to life; quickly hardening and growing until it was hard up against Liddy's crotch and between her thighs.

"Sorry."

I started to reduce the pressure, but Liddy's hand on my butt stopped me.

"Leave it where it is. It's good."

She opened her thighs just enough to let it straighten out, then clamped them across it again.

"Ellen said you weren't interested in..." I had to think of an appropriate phrase..." lining up tonight; although Amy cast doubt on that."

"It seems there are no secrets between the girls. Did she tell you about the lady in the cubicle as we were talking about you servicing us?"

"Yes."

"It made me feel like a naughty little school girls caught smoking in the toilets. But actually I rather liked the feeling. She was probably ten years younger than me, but from my eyes standing in the group I was, I felt I was no older than the others. She stared at us for the rest of the evening; especially at you. I think she saw you feeling up Ellen. She nearly choked on her food and quickly looked away; although kept peeking back again as if she couldn't bear to take her eyes off it."

"Oh dear."

"That's her problem. But I did tell Ellen in the ladies room that I wouldn't be lining up to be serviced tonight. I thought the girls were being rather optimistic as to what you could do in one night, given how late it was and drunk they were. And then, by the time we got back to the boat and were sitting around drinking the port I may have intimated to Amy that I was feeling a bit in the mood and might see what developed. And I can feel what's developed between my legs right now."

"Did the lady really hear you talking about being serviced, using that word?"

Liddy stroked her finger along my nose in a faux patronising manner...

"Ah yes my dear stud. What else can you call it when you're called on to keep four young randy women constantly satisfied? OK, so one of those is completely deluded about being young, but that doesn't change things. Just a second..."

Liddy put her upper leg over my thigh to spread her legs apart, reached down and introduced my shaft into her sex; pushing down on me until I was substantially penetrated, stopping momentarily and then pushing again until I didn't feel I could go any deeper at that angle.

"Now, where were we?...Actually, on a completely different topic, I assume you've notice how unsettled Ellen is by our landfall in Australia."

"Yes, we talked about it on the beach. Funny, but Amy is completely unaffected by it."

"You didn't mention me! But that's because, a bit like me, after her ten years of an abusive relationship, Amy's in her second life. She's made up her mind and knows in her heart that nothing is going to change. Ellen's still working through her first life. She knows you're right about her future, but doesn't like it."

"I think that's about how I'd put it too."

Without saying anything more, Liddy pulled me more tightly against her and undulated her body against mine, using short movements along my shaft to withdraw and then push back hard and grind her crease into my pubis. For the moment I was content to use the hand I'd had cupping her lower breast to tease up her nipple while stroking up and down her back with my other hand.

For a while I could tell what she really wanted was the intimacy; and I'm rather partial to that too, so I let her go for it. But eventually I sensed she was starting to become a little frustrated. This wasn't a great position for Liddy to achieve a climax. She didn't have Ellen's magical clit that was able to get in the way of just about any penetrative stimulation, nor Amy's extreme sensitivity in just about every erogenous zone.

But nor, in the crowded bunk with the others asleep, could I throw her into a more facilitatious position.

I brought my upper hand down between our stomachs in what I hoped was a clear invitation to finger her if she wanted. She responded by pulling away enough to allow a small separation between our bodies, leaving me still about two thirds penetrated. It gave me just enough room to slip my fingers down onto her clit while at the same time bending my head down to her breasts.

Now I was able to finger her, suck her upper nipple and play with the lower one between my fingers. She in turn rocked gently back and forwards on my manhood; withdrawing until I was about a third penetrated and then pushing herself back on it until my fingers stopped her plunging it any deeper.

That quickly changed the picture. She was suppressing any moans, but there was no missing the change in her breathing. Her rocking on my shaft became progressively more pronounced; her body more tightly clamped on it.

As she came, she quickly pulled my hand out from between our bodies and pushed down hard on me; bring my shaft back into full penetration and her crease back hard onto my pubis. When her contractions finally stilled, she used a hand on my butt to signal it was time for me to take my turn.

I really would have liked to roll her one her back. This was my third time tonight and I suspected I wasn't going to be quick about it. For me the missionary position gives both the best, but also the fastest orgasms. But there wasn't space to do it between Amy on one side and Ellen on the other.

Liddy brought her upper leg back over my hips to give me an easy unrestricted movement; gripping me tightly as I thrust away at her using long, slow, pleasurable strokes at first; still playing with her nipple using the hand trapped between our bodies.

It felt nice - delightful actually - but after a while I started to be concerned she'd be growing annoyed at how long I was taking. For all its niceness and the total hardness of my shaft, nothing was brewing up and I don't like my partner feeling like there're nothing more than a receptacle into which I'm trying to cum, even though they may have had their turn already. There was nothing Liddy was doing to raise this concern; it was simply me and applied to all the girls any time I'm left thrusting away with nothing happening.

I thrusted faster and harder, trying to bring it on; although that just raises an internal voice that I might be hurting them, again not supported by anything they say or do.

Suddenly with a little...''oouu...ooouuu..ooo" Liddy came again. That seemed to do the trick for me. With any concerns about taking too long or hurting her washed from my brain, the brew up started. I humped her uninhibitly until, with a groan that was louder than I wanted, I felt the rush of seed up my shaft signalling the start of a mind blowing orgasm.

"Sorry, that was a bit noiser than I intended."

"Not my problem. Anyhow we're used to lying in bed listening to you bang someone else."

Liddy giggled as she amused herself with a thought...

"What was that about?"

"Just a silly thought that if you woke one of the others up making sounds like that you might suffer a me too moment. But it'd have nothing to do with the me too movement in the outside world, if you know what I mean."

"Very funny' I added drolly..."sort of."

"OK, it's late. Give me a break."

Liddy cuddled firmly against me; resisting my initial attempt to withdraw. I left it there, letting nature do the work until my manhood was nothing more than a flaccid plug at the entry to her sex, and then, not even that. Sometime shortly after that I faded from consciousness for the night.

12