All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 45'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
florbustflorbustalmost 3 years ago

Joan I really love this series. I enjoy the way you write about the sex. It's hot as hell. Keep the chapters cumming! Jim

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

What a great story. The sex is great of course, but he character development and interaction is nothing short of amazing and fantastic. These characters are all distinct, individual, complex people who interact with creativity and surprises.

You are a talented and magnificent author. Many thanks for the enjoyment you have provided this reader.

I look forward to the continued adventures of Ned and his women.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series of stories immensely. I am dreading the end. I am savoring these last few and even going back and rereading a few just to prolong the inevitable Super compelling story with great characters. My caveat to that is I’d like more insight to Issie. And a may have not registered the info, but Amy’s career/occupation is unknown to me.

Great story thank you! John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES