Unexpected Threesome Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still slowly withdrawing and thrusting back in and using the same clit stimulating technique to compliment what the thrusts and Ned's sucking of my nipple were doing, this time I kept going. Worked up by the evening and the intimacy with Ned, it didn't take long. About six thrusts was all it took to have me loudly hissing my climax; desperately trying not to cry out and wake Liddy.

But I didn't pause, just clamped Ned's erection even tighter, cut out the grinding of my mons on his pubis and upped the thrusting rate just a little; giving his shaft the most pleasurable workout I could as it slipped in and out of my vagina.

I could sense Ned's excitement growing though the groans muffled by my breast as he continued to suck it.

It wasn't too much longer before Ned suddenly froze, thrust his manhood hard inside me and let out a mournful grunt as I felt his manhood pulse out the first shot of his climax; triggering me into another orgasm too.

As threw his hips up and I tried pushing mine down against him as a reaction to my climax, we found ourselves in a rather pleasurable battle of the orgasmic hips; each of us striving for deeper penetration -- Ned to finish blasting out his seed, me to feel my contractions pummel his shaft -- by arching our backs and thrusting and grinding our hips at the other.

Ned, being bigger and with his body able to leverage off the bed, was a clear winner, with my light frame getting almost thrown off him as he responded to what was obviously a pretty good climax.

As he settled back onto the bed, I rested my head on his chest as I enjoyed the final vestiges of my contractions tighten themselves around his still hard shaft.

And that, surprisingly, was the last thing I remember about the evening.

Ned told me later that I just crashed; suddenly falling into what seemed like an incredibly deep sleep.

He wasn't sure whether to roll me off to the side or leave me where I was. But with his manhood still hard and my light weight making me more of a snug covering rather than a burden on his body, he wrapped his hands around my butt and just relaxed, the night of dancing quickly stealing his wakefulness too.

He woke sometime during the night to a wet dream, his really hard shaft on the verge of ejaculating into me again, and it being far too late to stop it. But in that moment before he came, he was sure he could feel my contraction bearing down on his shaft, and just maybe being the trigger for his wet dream.

He let his climax run its course before deciding he really ought to ease me down onto the bed beside him; admitting that even as he did, he couldn't resist the temptation to stay penetrated as we lay on our sides facing each other. Wrapping me in his arms, he fell back to sleep, not having seen the slightest sign of disturbance by me.

All I know was that I woke in the early light, with a clear memory of some intensely erotic dreams, to find Ned pushed firmly against my body with an arm over my shoulder, our torsos joined at the hips by a very hard erection inside me.

Ned's post climatic manhood doesn't always go completely flaccid. Sometimes, if he's had a really good one, it stays pretty hard for quite a while; just sometimes, especially if given the opportunity to stay in my vagina, long enough for him to refract and get another erection (which is not a quick process at his age).

It's not the first time we've had a night like that and I dearly hope not the last time. It's one of the most erotically pleasurable things I can think of; to sleep penetrated by Ned. Not in an orgasmic, explode your brain sense, more in a romantic really special way.

But of course, now I was lying there with Ned's erection triggering climatic thoughts in my head.

Quite randy, but not wanting to disturb him, I tweaked my nipples until I triggered an orgasm. Not a mind bowing one, but enough to keep me happy until Ned was sufficiently awake to put that erection to its proper use.