Unexpected Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her and slammed her up on the counter top. She exhaled sharply and moaned at the same time. Before she could get a word out he grabbed the back of her neck under her long layers of blonde hair and pulled her towards him, as he kissed her hard. She kissed him back, her soft lips closing around his, then she opened her mouth up to him. He welcomed her offering of herself, his tongue reaching through her parted mouth that was pressed against his to slide against hers. The kiss felt electric to him, what he felt from her shooting through his body, mixing with his need for her. His blood rushed through him faster, his heart pounded in his chest. His adrenaline didn't make him hesitant though, but did the opposite, making him hazed in his judgment. He continued to kiss her, discovering her mouth with his in its rough, passionate exploration. She bit his bottom lip, purposely causing him slight pain, but turning him on even more.

When they broke apart, he stared at her, still glaring, his breathing more heavy. She opened her mouth to say something but he grabbed her again, kissing her and then going for her neck and ear, teasing and tormentingher, escalatingherarousal. His right hand was on her shoulder, bringing her towards him. His left went from her hair to trace down the other side of her neck that he wasn't ravaging, across her exposed skin and over her tank top, tracing a line down, over her barely restrained breast. She arched into him instinctively, but he kept his fingers on their continued path, down to her flat stomach and under her shirt, feeling her smooth skin. He slid upwards, and traced the underside of her breast, cupping below her nipple, never touching. He then lifted her shirt up with both hands, folding it above her breasts, looking her dead in the eye the whole time.

She stared back, lips wet from their combined saliva, parted slightly through which her ragged breaths came. She didn't tell him no... and he didn't stare at what he had just exposed immediately. He went back to kissing her roughly, her chest pushed up against his. He slid his hands back up her stomach, but this time he didn't stop. His long fingers slid over her skin, touching her sensitive flesh lightly. He traced her nipples with his hands, and massaged her breasts gently, softly compared to his intense kissing that was going on simultaneously. Then he pulled back slightly, and dropped his gaze.

Hunger gnawed at him. Her large, firm, perky breasts were tan, though not as tan as the rest of her. Tiny pink nipples pointed at him, surrounded by mid-sized pinkish tan areolas. Her glowing skin was so smooth, and he grabbed her waist, his hand on the small of her back. He pulled her up so that her back arched, bringing her chest toward his lowered mouth. He nuzzled into them with his slightly parted lips, letting the roughness of his stubble graze her soft skin. Then his tongue darted out and grazed her left nipple. She exhaled with an erotic moan, arching towards him more, her body craving his mouth. He pulled away to slide over to the other one and give it the same treatment, the slightest lick. It was clear she wanted more, her head was thrown back and she licked her own lips. He opened his mouth more and closed it around her hard nipple, swirling his tongue around it. He was so hard it hurt, so hard that his jeans confinement on his cock was downright painful. He needed her. Had to have her.

The doorbell rang. He jerked back, startled, as she snapped upright. Holden never got too many visitors; few people knew where he lived. He enjoyed his solitude. It rang again. "Shit." He muttered, running his hand through his already disheveled hair. He reached into his jeans and quickly adjusted himself, hiding his straining erection. He glanced at the nymph on his counter. She had watched his adjustment with that same look in her eye, the one he had such a hard time ignoring. She had yet to pull her shirt down, her breasts were still exposed, now shining from Holden's spit. Her hair, normally not messy, was falling across her face is disarray. She looked sexy as hell.

With a groan, Holden turned and walked towards the door, looking over his shoulder to make sure she had pulled her shirt down or was at least going to. She already had, and was now smoothing out her hair. Holden wrenched open his door, angry with whoever had interrupted the needed release of his fury and lust. His jaw opened and closed when he saw who it was. No sound came out.

Chapter 6

Matt stood there. Normally of course, that wouldn't have been that uncommon, Matt was one of his few yet frequent visitors. But this was not a normal morning. Hadn't Matt sent her over here? So what was he doing here? His shiny yellow corvette was parked behind a pristine white Range Rover; one could only belong to the little seductress behind Holden, hidden from Matt's view behind the other side of the door.

"Umm... hey?" Holden said lamely.

Matt sighed. "Hey. Can I come in?"

"Um... can we talk later? I'm ... on the phone. With someone important. It's work related." He was desperately searching for something to say that sounded valid.

Matt looked at him, not buying it. "Whose car is parked in front of your house? Have company, Holden?"

"Um, it's the neighbors." He hated how uneasy this was making him, hated not standing on firm ground.

"I thought your neighbor was a nice old lady. Did drug dealers move in sometime recently?" Matt questioned snappishly.

"Uh, it's her nephew's car. He's...um, a ...professional gambler. Makes a lot of money," Holden responded curtly.

"Uh huh. So it's okay if I come in right? Cause I just have to talk to you about something really quick..." Matt said shrewdly, and as Holden reached up to scratch his neck, searching wildly for something to say, Matt brushed past him, walking inside the house. He immediately came face to face with an amused Vera, who had obviously been enjoying the exchange.

"Oh, so you lethimin but you wouldn't even invite me inside?" Vera spoke, a hint of facetiousness in her voice. "That's not very nice." She pouted slightly.

Holden glared at her. "He, just, I mean... sort of just came inside, uh- you aren't supposed to be here!" He tried to retort, his nervousness was getting to him, and he was not enjoying how he felt.

"Fine, I will leave. Didn't seem like you minded though..." she said trailing off as she stood up straight and began to walk out. She stopped to give Matt a light hug and kiss on the cheek. "Hi Matty, it was so good seeing you last night and today, don't be such a stranger," she said to him, and then walked off and out the door, trotting down the steps and off to her car.

Holden could feel himself redden slightly.Oh, so I'm embarrassed now? What the hell?He looked at Matt, who was watching Vera pull away from the curb with a strange expression on his face. He turned back towards Holden, who was standing uncomfortably.

"You're a lying piece of shit, you know that? Do you want to tell me what the hell just happened?" Matt asked, all too calmly, with an edge to his voice.

"What do you mean?! Didn't you send her over here?!" Holden exclaimed as he found his anger rushing back at him. This whole situation was just too fucked up for him to handle.

"No, I didn't fucking send her over. She came over to my house this morning..." Matt muttered. Holden's mind was racing.

"What do you mean she came over? She told me you gave her my address!"

"Well what the hell was I supposed to say to her? No?! I can't tellthatno!" He gestured towards Vera's car as she drove off. "Apparently neither can you! What happened to all of your 'I don't like her, she's my student' bullshit?! Apparently, you like her enough to try to fuck her!" Now Matt was yelling back.

"She came over here! You let her! You told me to go for it, didn't you?! Why would you say that if you're still all hung up on her?" Holden yelled at him back, frustrated, and started to pace.

"Because I'm trying to let her go." Matt stated quietly.

"So you use me as your guinea-pig? To see if you can pass her off to me and deal with it okay?! Do you realize what a danger she is to my life, my reputation, my career? You were the one who told me she's the daughter of the fucking Dean of our University!" Holden's face was painted in rage.Not to mention how fucking close she makes me come to losing it.

"Well how was I supposed to know she would decide she wants you? I figured you would make a move or some shit, and she would just deny you like she does every other guy!" Matt spat out.

"Christ! She practically hunted me down!" Holden told Matt the story of how she was flirtatious in his office, then how he ran into her in the dressing room at the benefit.

"Shit. I'm sorry man. I didn't know." Matt sighed.

"Yeah, well, thanks, but its too late now." Holden muttered darkly.

"What happened?" Matt asked hesitantly, as though he were afraid to hear the answer. Holden told him the abbreviated version of how Vera Madison had shown up at his house and tapped at his window, how he let her in and she had pissed him off, and then that he had kissed her. He left out the rest of the graphic details of how he had lifted her shirt up, tasted her skin.

"Well, you're either the luckiest or the most unlucky guy in the world. So have a great fucking time." And at that Matt left.

Holden didn't know what to do. He was a mess. He realized that he had become hard again after thinking about his encounter with Vera. He shook his head, thinking to himself that what he really needed right now was to punch the shit out of something. He took off his shirt, put on some gym shorts, and went to the other bedroom in the house, where he had a desk, treadmill and punching bag. He put on his gloves, and started hitting.

Thirty minutes later left Holden drenched in his own sweat; he hadn't even paused the entire time. And he was still hard.I need a cold shower,he thought. So he took one, trying to relax his tense muscles and mind. Even with the water, his erection wasn't going away.How fucking old am I?He said to himself. For the second time in twelve hours, Holden grabbed his cock and masturbated to the thought of the hot little tease that had completely destroyed any order in his life. He came harder than he had in a long time, spurting out strands of warm cum all over his shower.

He toweled off, thinking about what to do. He decided that he couldn't let her overtake his life; he had to stop thinking about her. He dressed and sat down at his desk, pulling out notes for a PowerPoint he was supposed to put together. What normally would have taken him one hour to complete, took him three that day.

Chapter 7

A few days later Holden had class again. Government 186, to be precise. He got there early; it was his day to lecture. As he was setting up, some students filed in. He tried to be surreptitious in his checking to see if any of them were Vera. They weren't. He had been a wreck the last few days. He hadn't talked to Matt, hadn't seen the minx that had been invading his sleep, making him wake up hard and restless. And then she walked in. He tried not to watch her. Really, he did. But he couldn't help himself. She was wearing a pleated plaid miniskirt that was so short he would have bet that she wouldn't have been able to bend over without exposing herself. Her shirt bared the now familiar slice of tanned midriff, and she had on a little sweater over it.God Damnit.

This was brutally unfair. It was wrong. He felt a twinge of jealousy when the other guys checked her out as well. She acted completely unaware, unconcerned. She sat down and crossed her legs, then pulled out a pen and twirled it between her fingers. Then she looked at him dead in the eyes. She lifted an eyebrow and looked him up and down, eye-fucking him. Shit. She always caught him. He turned to his laptop, hoping no one noticed. He hit the lights, and the projector hummed to life. As did his dick. Luckily, no one would be able to see his reaction standing behind the podium. Some low lights barely illuminated the students so that they could write their notes, and the rest of the room was rather dark. He started his lecture, trying to keep his eyes off of her.

He was glad he couldn't see her that well. His lecture was going smoothly; at least it did at first. Then, she did something that was very, very bad for his concentration. She shifted in her seat, and uncrossed her legs, crossing them again almost immediately. But not before he got a view up her skirt. All he saw were smooth tan legs, as she didn't open them enough for him to see underwear or lack thereof. He lusted for more, to have been able to see more, but he also was glad he didn't, as he was in the middle of class, after all. He mentally cursed and thanked whoever had invented stadium seating in lecture halls.

From this angle, he was at eye level with her legs. She chewed on the tip of her pen, so unaware of what she had just done. But then she brought the end of it into her mouth. She never looked at him, he wasn't even sure she did it on purpose... it seemed so thoughtless, so unintentional. He had failed to continue on to the next point in the PowerPoint, and he tried to gain his bearings. The rest of class went by without any more distractions other than her presence. When it was over, he took off quickly, not bothering to go back to his little office. He threw his stuff in his jeep and drove to Matt's house. Enough was enough. This was not his fault.

Matt wasn't home. Holden sat on the steps and tried calling him, but there was no answer. He sat there, thinking, running his hands through his hair. He lost track of how long he had been sitting there when a car pulled up. He looked up blearily, it wasn't Matt's. Too big, not bright yellow. It took him a second to register why it looked familiar though. He was wondering where he had seen it before when it hit him; it had been parked in front of his house three days ago. It was her car. Shit. Too late, she was out of the car, walking towards him, up the walkway. Still in the little skirt, the sweater open and loose and coming slightly off her shoulders, carrying her bag. He looked at her, an expression of misery and doom on his face, mixed with his lust. She plopped her bag next to him and sat down, her legs extended.

"Jesus, no reason to look like you're being sent to the guillotine." She said it lightly, with that hint of flirting that was ever-present in her voice.

"Aren't I?"

She snorted. "Exaggerating much?" She asked, picking up a manicured hand and examining it.

"Am I? Thanks to you my job is in jeopardy, and my relationship with my best friend is a mess," he accused her. He was sick of her games, it was taking too much of a toll on him. He didn't like other people affecting his life, didn't like how much it was getting to him.

"Shut up Holden," she said calmly, leaning back, turning her head to the light breeze that was sweeping her hair. "You're being overdramatic. Matt's not mad at you, he's mad at me. Nothing's wrong with your precious friendship. He just has to learn that he can never have me like he did once. It was a long time ago, and he's like a brother to me now, and he just hasn't been able to accept that yet." She said it so simply, so nonchalantly, as though nothing was a big deal. Yet it was the most serious thing he had heard her say outside of class. He remained silent. Then she looked at him, and smiled at him. She reached out, extending her hand, and ran it lightly through his hair. Then she leaned over and whispered in his ear, her breath tickling him.

"Aren't you mad though? Aren't you angry with him? He interrupted us, stopping you. You couldn't even get what you wanted, what you were "risking" thanks to him. You couldn't even get off...." Holden's jaw clenched. She licked him, her tongue running through his stubble on his upper jaw up to the spot right in front of his ear. She lingered there, then went down to his earlobe, flicking it with her tongue. He closed his eyes from the feeling, then opened them and pulled away from her angrily. He turned on her.

"Why are you doing this?! Who the hell do you think you are??? What makes you think that you can fuck with people like this?!" He stared at her, his agitation obvious.

"Because I wanted you. When I first saw you in class." She shrugged. Then she got up and walked away, got back in her car that probably cost more than a year of Holden's salary and drove off. Holden waited a while longer before he gave up, getting in his battered jeep wrangler and going home. He did mundane chores around his place, putting dishes away, doing his laundry. Anything to distract him.

Chapter 8

It was seven or so when Holden's doorbell rang. He groaned. It seemed to be such a negative thing lately, for someone to be visiting him. He looked out to see whose car was in front, but he saw no one. He opened his door, then slammed it when he recognized who was on the other side. She had changed; now she was in tiny gym shorts and a tank top, her hair up in a high ponytail, tube socks and running shoes on her feet. She knocked again, more insistently. He reluctantly opened the door again.

"You better not shut that door." She said. "Its getting dark, I was out running. If I run back now I could get kidnapped or something."

"Wouldn't that be nice?" He asked sarcastically. This time she glared at him. He let her in. She looked really hot in her little outfit actually. Tomboyish, sexy, effortless. She had been sweating slightly; a few strands of her hair that had escaped from her ponytail were damp.

"I'm getting my keys, and then I'm taking you home. Where do you live?" He grumbled, searching for his jeep keys.

"You can't take me home." She said flatly, putting her hands on her hips.

"Why the hell not?" Holden asked her, dumbfounded.

"Because I'm avoiding going home at the moment, I was supposed to be somewhere right now and if I go home it will be obvious that I didn't go where I was supposed to." She said, as if it were obvious.

"Where are you supposed to be? Church?" He said sarcastically.

"Um, no, I don't go to church. I'm supposed to be at the doctor's because I faked being sick to get out of something else." Vera now folded her arms and looked at him expectantly.

"What???" Holden asked angrily.

She rolled her eyes. "I was supposed to go this thing, with my parents, where they are meeting a bunch of stuffy old people and taking a bunch of pictures with them because they're important donors for the new library. If I go home before they do, I have to deal with the guilt trip, the whole "Well if you were feeling okay enough to not go to the doctor's, why couldn't you help us? Don't you care about your father's school? It's your school too!" Ugh. Total annoying bullshit. I left my car at the café a few blocks away."

"Why do you still live with your parents? How old are you? I'll take you back to your car." He said, irritated with her again.

"I'm 21 and I live with them because I live in the guest house, which is way nicer than an apartment, and I get maid service and the pool. And no you are not taking me back to my car, what am I supposed to do for a few hours?"

"I don't know, go shopping, go hang out with your friends!" Holden was unimpressed with what she apparently thought was a legitimate excuse.

"I can't go shopping, look at what I'm wearing! And everyone's busy, it's a weeknight. No one's up for fun... " Before he could reply she leaned forward as though she was going to kiss him, but she didn't, she murmured into his ear instead. "Guess you will just have to hang out with me...." She drew back, then smiled brightly at him, those multi-colored eyes shining, seemingly so innocent.

123456...8