Unexpected Trouble Abroad

Story Info
A Colombian policewoman has fun with a foreign smuggler.
3.3k words
3.72
11.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"Woohoo!" Jacob Alexander screamed out with his head poking out of the driver's window of his Audi A8 as it pretty much flew by a bunch of random people, mostly children, standing by the rural road he was now feeling like the king of.

He was proud of not being a stereotypical rich douchebag, despite having the looks and general background of just that type of a guy. In moments like these, however, he could certainly enjoy himself in ways that would be typical of the obnoxious silver spooners who hadn't yet realized that life has consequences, and whose generational wealth was all but certain to shield them from that unwanted discovery for at least a decade more.

He very much was aware of the fact that real life had consequences. Considering, to any impartial observer, the alarming number of his acquaintances who had problems with the law, he was perfectly aware of how nasty those consequences could be.

That was one of the reasons why he loved vacationing so much. Whenever things got too overwhelming, he just packed his bags and reappeared on another continent. He had his fair pick of regular locations to visit, but South America always had a special spot in his heart.

Perhaps because so many of his friends were from here? Or he just liked the nature, culture, and general feel of the place? He still wasn't sure himself, and yet, here he was, for the first time in Colombia, one of the few countries which he hadn't visited so far, forcing the engine of his expensive, luxurious car to its limits as he enjoyed the country's isolated, rural roads.

Maybe that was why he only noticed the police car, with its lights flashing and sirens blaring as it followed him, only after what must've undoubtedly been a minutes-long chase by now. As his powerful car was blazing through the rarely, if ever, maintained road, it was leaving behind a veritable dusty cumulonimbus that all but fully blocked his view of what was behind him. Along with that, the small rocks covering the road were being sent flying at almost health-threatening angles and speeds for any potential bystander, making sure that he could barely hear anything else than the sounds of those tiny rocks hitting the underside of his car.

"Shit," he mumbled to himself as he started stopping the car.

Right the day he agreed to discreetly move certain rather illegal cargo on the behest of the one friend he had here in Colombia, he just had to be stopped by cops.

As he opened the driver's door right after stopping the car and stepping out of it, disjointed, barely-logical, or coherent thoughts were swirling madly in his mind. Well, this was a fuck-up. He was reasonably sure that he could probably rely on his passport and the money filling his wallet to bail him out of this. Wouldn't be the first time. Still, his heart was beating in his head nevertheless.

The sound of the door of the police car being loudly slammed woke him up to the reality of the situation. When he looked in the direction the sound was coming from, his jaw fell down a bit as his eyes realized what they were looking at.

The rough, tough cop he had expected to stand there really did so, looking just as he had expected... except for the fact that she was a woman. Quite an example of one, actually.

If he had to guess, she seemed to be about 35 years old. Older than his 27 years old self, but not in the least less attractive because of that. If anything, she seemed to be pretty much at her physical peak right now. The term, "Latina curves" seemed honestly inadequate, if not even insulting given her figure. Her body just oozed sex. Her uniform was straining to contain all the juicy parts of her well-sculpted body as she stood, and when she started walking towards him in an utterly unsurprisingly seductive way, the continued textile integrity of her uniform mystified him more and more with each move of hers.

Officer Mariana Sofia sighed to herself silently as she walked towards him. She knew exactly what the young horndog was thinking, of course. She had dealt with her fair share of guys like him in her line of work, both annoying and entitled foreigners like him and the run-of-the-mill local riff-raff. Though, she couldn't deny that he was better looking than most.

Maybe this could be fun yet...

"What's the problem officer?" Jacob confidently asked.

"Hands on the door, Justin. Now!" she commanded.

The tone of her voice alone made him do as she ordered, plus spread his legs apart a bit as he knew he expected, before realizing that she probably didn't have a right to be already searching him. At least, he hoped so.

"Apologies, officer, but there's no need to search me," he said, without moving his body even an inch away from her as her quick, thorough hands scanned his figure.

That was for the best. He knew exactly what she was about to find if she looked too much at him and his clothes. Had he moved now with how madly his heart his beating, his jerky movements alone would've blown whatever cover story he would be able to create on the fly.

"Shut up and keep steady, Chad," she blurted back as she continued patting him down, her hands going dangerously close to where he didn't want them to be.

"Yeah, no," he growled and turned around. "I didn't do any..." he froze, as he found himself staring right into the barrel of her service gun.

"What? You didn't do anything wrong and are going to run to your embassy crying about us mean Colombianos ruining your perfect dream holiday?" she growled back.

"Urm, no," was all he could say in reply.

"Do you think I'm stupid, Zayn?" she asked with glee in her seductive eyes. "We're about fifty kilometers away from the closest tourist site. Every other gringo that somehow finds his way here has been sent by the cartels hoping that his passport would protect him from the scrutiny a local would get as a matter of course. And I have a pretty strong feeling that the pendejos not caught trafficking anything are just better at hiding it. You can cry to all the CIA agents in the embassy about how mean I was to you if I find nothing. Nobody will care. But if I do find something, heh..."

She didn't even need to finish it to let him understand what she implied.

"Non... None of those were my name," was the only thing he managed to say with his quivering voice as she resumed checking him for any drugs he might've had on his person.

"Justin, Chad, Brad, Zayn, Zander, Brayden, I don't care," she replied, as her soft hands reached dangerously close to where he dreaded they would. "You gringos have been coming up with the douchiest and goofiest names lately. I'm pretty sure you have one of them. You're just the type," she said, as her tapping hands made their way down his legs.

Just when he had quietly sighed to himself with relief, an amused grin appeared on her beautiful face as her hand shot between his legs, grabbing the cargo which he had chosen to transport there.

"Eurekaaa!" she yelled out with a passion that would make Archimedes himself blush, as she squeezed the foreign object resting below his junk. "Now, what do we have here?" she asked with an almost sarcastic tone of voice, and before he could even start to protest, she slid her warm, soft right hand under his pants.

His heart stopped for a moment.

When she pulled her hand back, she was holding a transparent plastic bag, filled almost to the point of bursting with white powder of the kind she had already seen a thousand times.

"I see you bought yourself some sugar! Nice," she sarcastically quipped, while he just stared vacantly ahead, his head facing to her right. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Dylan. Seems like your vacation isn't about to go the way you hoped."

"Ah, I don't know, I have no idea where that came from," he hurriedly replied, somehow managing to keep a straight face on despite there being absolutely no way he believed the words he was saying. "Someone, somehow, must've slipped it to me, drug me to hide it there."

She just laughed at what he was blabbering.

"And my name is Jacob," he confidently asserted, as if it mattered in the slightest at this point.

"Well, Jacob, I hope you like Colombia because you'll be staying here for a while," she replied with a mocking tone in her voice as she put the bag of cocaine into her pocket and took out a pair of handcuffs.

"No, wait, Ma'am, please don't," he pitifully pleaded, not even trying to resist her as she put the handcuffs on his wrists after turning him around to face his car pulling his hands behind his back. "This doesn't have to go this way. I'm very rich, we can, we will certainly make a deal!"

She froze. Faint hope had started forming in the back of his mind. This wasn't the first time he had gotten out of a pickle by waving some money around, and it certainly wasn't about to be the last. He would've probably even started to smile, had she not suddenly grabbed him and turned him around to face her.

When he saw the devilish grin adorning her amused face, he realized that it wasn't him who was lucky today.

"So... Jacob," she said, looking straight into his eyes and obviously enjoying his growing dread. "You're terrified now. Quite scared, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Officer," he admitted, hoping that the clear tone of defeat and submission in his voice would soften her and make her abandon whatever she was now thinking about. "Please, let's just forget about this, I won't have problems with the local justice system, you won't have problems with our embassy because of this becoming an international incident... and you'll get much richer in the end on top of it."

"Don't worry, I will take your money with me," she assured him. "It just won't be the only thing I'll take."

He was about to ask what she meant, the increasingly-predatory look on her face disturbing him before she answered all of his potential questions. In seconds, barely breaking their eye contact, she grabbed the waistband of his pants, her fingers locked onto his boxers as well, and pulled all of it down, freeing his junk.

"UH, uh, urm, what?" he stammered.

"My husband has decided to stop sleeping with me, and when I asked him about it, told me that we're getting a divorce," she explained, the venom in her voice as she talked about her marital circumstances making his skin crawl. "You have your lucky day today, pendejo. Keep your cock harder for longer than that useless deadbeat ever could, and you're going back up north with just your coke and money staying there."

She wasn't waiting for anything in realizing what she had said. A moment later, her right hand was already on his limp cock, doing its magic to bring it to full hardness as he found himself involuntarily moaning just after a couple of strokes.

"I'm engaged," he tried protesting with his feeble voice.

"Great! Means another woman has already tested you and declared you to be suitable sex material," she instantly replied and he got the distinct feeling that this wasn't the first time she had said something like that to a man she put into this position. "And I'm getting a divorce, as I mentioned. So, how about you get on the ground and we forget about all of this for a while? Maybe I'll even the cuffs off if you'll be a good boy!"

With no other option, he did as she ordered. As he laid himself on the cold, hard ground, his cuffed hands still behind his back, he had a lot of things running through his mind. The chief of them was whether she'll truly be so kind as to do as she promised.

That was to remain a mystery for a while. What did happen next, however, turned his mind blank instantly.

Her clean, form-fitting uniform was now making its way to the ground, along with the bag filled with cocaine which was still in her pocket. Her nude figure now stood above him, and he could barely believe what he was seeing.

This woman was having marital problems? Getting divorced?! Did her husband somehow hook up with a Playboy bunny or something, because not even that might've been enough to convince a man to leave a woman with a body like this. Tits full and round just as they should be, proudly hanging from a curvy, thick, toned, and tanned body that was the stuff of wet dreams.

What her hand didn't have enough time to do, the sight of her body finished. With his rock-hard cock now frantically standing in the air, she just smiled to herself as she stared at it. Moving right above it, she finally lowered her body down onto it, taking it in as she slowly impaled herself on his pulsating prick.

"Dios! Tu polla es tan buena!" she moaned out as his prick spread her juicy, wet pussy apart, revealing that even her surprisingly good English skills had their limits.

Not that her pussy wasn't incredible either.

"Ahh, yeah, fuck me Jacob, fuck me!" she screamed as she took his hard member in again and again as if it was him that was the one moving there.

For his part, he just moaned lustfully as pleasure coursed through his body with each move of hers, her warm, tight cunt sending his nerves on fire with each of its moves while his eyes remained fixed on her perfect tits as they shook and swayed as she fucked him.

He didn't even realize it at first when his brain decided to stop just looking at the treat being shaken in front of him. With his hands still cuffed behind his back, he couldn't touch her sweet melons no matter how inviting they looked, but that didn't mean he couldn't get to feel her sweet flesh on his skin at all.

"Sí, Jacob, sí eso es, chúpame las tetas!" Mariana moaned as she realized that his head was now in between her tits and pressed against her chest, sucking on her soft flesh like his life depended on it.

Which, in a sense, it did. After all, it wasn't like he had any say at all in what was happening now, or what was about to happen after this. Everything, pretty much his entire future life, was solely up to her to decide, and the only thing he could do was please her as much as she could and hope that she'd decide that that was worthy of her being merciful.

He seemed to be doing a pretty good job so far, though.

"Ahh, yeah, fuck me, keep fucking me, don't cum yet!" she commanded him as she pressed his head against her chest, the tone of urgency in her voice making it clear that she was projecting at least a bit and that he wasn't the only person her commands were meant for.

"Ummpf, uhm, yea, yes," he mumbled in between sucking on the balloon-like, fleshy globes enveloping his head.

Seeing how close to coming she already was, he decided to press things further and started thrusting his hips into her as much as he could as she bounced on his prick.

"Aaahh, yees!" she screamed in ecstasy. "Yeah, that's it! Fóllame el coñito cabrón! Eso es Jacob!" officer Sofia screamed as she hopped on his cock again and again like a woman possessed, still holding his head between her large tits which he dutifully kept on sucking.

He, for his part, couldn't articulate even a single intelligible word by this point, not even a, "yes." He had awkwardly underestimated how close to an orgasm he was, and now, the only thing he could do was try to hold back and hope for a synchronized orgasm between the two of them.

Which was easier than he would've thought.

"Aaah, aaah, haa, haa!!" she screamed out as her convulsing pussy announced her immediate orgasm, this vaginal movement proving to be the last straw needed for his orgasm to arrive as well, their bodies stiffening and stopping in their tracks as they came together. "Qué rico, si, qué rico!" she continued, screaming in bliss as his cock erupted into her, filling her pussy with his thick cum.

"Ohh, shit, yeaah!" he screamed himself, his body convulsing as it emptied load after load of cum into her tight pussy.

It was one of the strongest and longest orgasms he has had in months, and that seemed to be very much the case for her as well. After a couple of seemingly endless moments, the overwhelming pleasure that had blanked his mind and frozen his body finally dissipated, and he collapsed back onto the ground, uncomfortably falling right onto his cuffed hands, while she was still dealing with the last waves of pleasure flowing through her body.

"Ahhh, yees, Officeer," he moaned as he lay there with his back on his hands, taking slow and deep breaths as he did so.

"Ah, Jacob, fuck!" she enthusiastically exclaimed as she looked into his, still slightly terrified, eyes. "You have no idea just how much you've saved yourself with this," she added, before almost collapsing on top of him as she breathed out, only catching herself at the last moment.

"If you say so," he replied, somehow managing to sound much more confident and smug than he not only tried to be but had any right to be in this situation.

"What else would I be saying?" she asked, amused, before thrusting her hips on his groin a few times, enjoying the last seconds of his cock inside of her before standing up. "As far as the official record is concerned, I found a random bag of coke by the side of the road, decided to investigate for a bit, and found absolutely nothing or no one else before returning to my usual routine. Si, pendejo?"

He just nodded furiously, unsure of what to say.

"Good. Then, sir, I must ask you to get back on your feet and let me uncuff you," she said, her voice subtly changing into a far more authoritative and serious one than before, the change creeping him out. "I hadn't arrested anyone today, so, unless you immediately comply with my orders, I will be forced to interpret your actions as an attempt to steal police equipment from me, meaning I will have to use force to make you comply."

To back up her statements and make sure that he truly understood that playtime was over, she waved her gun at him as she spoke. He didn't even notice when she grabbed it from the ground. Nevertheless, he understood.

Turning around as she put her uniform back on, he obediently waited for her to finish and take the cuffs off of his wrists.

"Thank you, Officer," he sheepishly said as she did so, hurriedly pulling his pants back up the moment his hands were freed.

"I hope that you're having a great vacation here and that you plan to return as soon as possible," she said as he was getting back into his car.

"Of course I am, Officer, of course I am," Jacob replied as he turned the engine on and slammed the accelerator, everything that had just happened replaying itself in his head as he left her behind.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers