Unexpected Turn Of Events

Story Info
Pranking via hypnosis goes much different than anticipated.
12.6k words
4.27
36.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

This story contains scenes of sex and humiliation under hypnotic control in front of an audience, starting with simple sex with strangers, and escalating into incest and people mimicking animals. If you like stories like this, be my guest, if you don't, you've been warned.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate, and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback is always welcomed.

***

"Where the hell are you people?" Wayne texted to all four of his friends he was waiting for, starting to lose his nerve as he sat on a plastic chair facing a small stage inside of the not-exactly-spacious room.

It was almost an hour since they were all supposed to meet in front of the store in the back of which this room was situated, and so far he was the only one here, accompanied only by a smattering of strange people sitting on the plastic chairs in the last three rows of chairs in this room.

Like his earlier text message which read "Got tired of waiting outside, I'm already in with our tickets.", which, unlike this new one, was only sent to the group chat he and his friends had instead of being sent to each of them separately, as he had much greater control of himself when he wrote it, this one also went unanswered, though he could see that at least some of his friends had read it.

On the verge of, despite the presence of other people in the room, loudly yelling in frustration at his friends' continuing absence, he immediately composed himself as he heard loud footsteps echoing from behind a small unmarked door situated opposite to the one he and the others entered this room, a door which he so-far believed to be some kind of an emergency exit.

This was his moment, there was no mistake about it.

She finally came.

He almost didn't realize that he had no real idea of what to do when he would meet her face-to-face. As if on autopilot, he stood up, walked towards that door, and knocked a few times, said faint realization of his cluelessness sending a shiver through his body as he opened his mouth to ask "Can I come in?" after he was done knocking.

Faint, startled laughter preceded the "Yes, of course," which was the answer to his question.

The weak, but pleasantly feminine voice which replied to him immediately fired a slight fire inside the more primitive parts of his mind, a hope quickly emerging that this episode of his life might end up even better than he anticipated.

This hope, unfortunately, didn't survive the opening of the door and his first look at the recently-arrived occupant of the room behind the door.

She was human, that much was undeniable. But, truth be told, she didn't look like that.

The figure standing right in front of him seemed like she had escaped from a negative of some photograph.

Unnervingly contrasting ivory skin and ebony hair and eyes, with a slender, petite body that looked like it belonged to a victim of starvation rather than to a woman living in a relatively affluent metropolitan area, the woman looked rather otherwordly at a first glance, if not straight-up demonic.

"Yes?" she asked after he continued wordlessly staring at her for a rather awkward period of time.

"Well, uhm," he stammered in response before quickly composing himself. He smiled to himself as her question snapped him back to reality. Of course she looked like this, how could he have expected someone so unusual to look ordinary? How silly of him... "I haven't prepared what to say to you," he said truthfully "So, I'll be blunt, Miss Hypnosia, if that is all right with you."

"You paid to see my show, you get to ask whatever you want," she said reassuringly, her just-a-little-too-toothy smile on her face, however, creeping him out a little "Go on."

"OK," he replied "My best friend, Walter, humiliated me. Badly, I mean. Recorded me while I was drunk and acting like a perverted idiot, then posted the video into our school's Facebook group. Not just for our class to see it, which I could stomach, but the entire school, and whoever any of them decided to show it! He quickly deleted it to calm me down when I exploded at him because of it, but at that point, hundreds of people have already seen it and someone definitely recorded it already."

"That sounds bad," she replied, the dull, metallic-sounding concern in her voice stinging his ears nastily.

"Oh, it is," he declared angrily "I'm used to pretty much everything when it comes to him, but this time he crossed all the lines. So, that's why I came to you. I heard about how your shows go, Miss Hypnosia. Almost all hypnosis shows are simply theatric performances of a bunch of actors, but you are one of the real ones. A real deal. One whose shows tend to contain massive amounts of humiliation of whoever you pick out of the audience. And, as I heard from people who saw you in action before, that is something you are willing to let people dictate to you. So," he said as he looked her straight in her dark, abyss-like eyes, "I ask you. Would you be willing to humiliate my friend for what he had done to me?"

Now, it was her turn to stare at him wordlessly for a little-longer-than-appropriate period, the gaze of her black eyes piercing straight into his soul.

"Very well," she said, "If you want your friend to be humiliated in front of about two dozen strangers, then, yes, I can give you that."

"Not just strangers," he replied proudly "He humiliated me in the eyes of hundreds of strangers, so, I'll retaliate by having him humiliated in the eyes of a few people close to him. His girlfriend and our three friends, all girls, are coming as well. He'll be sitting with his girlfriend, Mandy, in the first row. I will sit with our friends, Dee, Summer and Kristi, Summer and Kristi are sisters by the way, in the second one with some friend of Mandy's. Just so you know."

"Understood," she replied in a deadpan tone "Anything else? I have to prepare."

"No, not at all," he said as he turned to leave, before, feeling the phone in his pocket to vibrate, adding "Seems like they are here already."

As he went through the door back to the room with the five rows of plastic chairs and the small stage, leaving the hypnotist to prepare herself for her show, he once again ended up staring wordlessly at the figure in front of him, just like he did when he passed through the door to enter the room behind him.

Except now, rather than staring in shock at an otherworldly, even terrifying-looking woman, the female figure which was now the center of his attention was much more pleasant to look at than the demon-resembling hypnotist.

Because, where he had expected to see Mandy's rather busty, but unfortunately boyish figure with about as many curves as a wooden ruler, stood a quite busty and very much curvy red-headed figure, dressed in a tight black dress which shamelessly showed-off every inch of her killer body.

It was Walter's sister, Deann.

Not really understanding the situation, he just awkwardly smiled as his friends noticed him and started to talk to him.

"There he is!" Summer exclaimed.

"Finally," Dee added.

"Well, look at him, there's the great hypnotist," Walter said cheekily "What are we gonna see today?"

"Wait and you'll see," he replied as he sat on his chair, at the far left end of the second row of chairs and right next to the one his friend Kristi was sitting at, slightly unnerved by being asked that. There was no way his friend could know what was being prepared for him, right?

"Hi," he whispered to Kristi, she immediately returning the greeting in a barely audible volume of voice, as he looked the entire audience over. Deann was right in front of him with Walter next to her. To Kristi's right was her sister Summer, next to whom sat Dee, with the chair at the far left next to her being occupied by a good-looking woman in her early forties.

"Hi Amanda!" he said as he waved to the woman, she waving back and greeting him immediately, the two siblings in front of him laughing at the scene.

It was months since his 18th birthday where she told him to call her by her first name since he was now an adult as well, and they still haven't gotten used to the sight of him talking to their mom in such a casual way.

"Mandy couldn't come," Walter started explaining as he turned to face Wayne "Something happened to her parents, nothing serious. And her friend wasn't coming without her so, yeah..."

"So you took Sis and Mom," Wayne finished his friend's sentence for him.

"Yeah, basically," Walter admitted.

Wayne just shrugged.

This was an interesting turn of the situation, and as he was starting to understand just what might be going to happen thanks to him, he started to feel slight anxiety take over him. So far, all he had imagined happening today was Walter paying for what he did to him by being mildly-to-majorly humiliated and embarrassed by the hypnotist in front of his friends, girlfriend, and some strangers, along with maybe some of those people.

Now that he was sitting there, with his friend's gorgeous sister in front of him and their mother four seats from him with his hot friends in between them, his mind starting to visualize all the things that might happen, he didn't know how to feel.

Sure, Walter will probably be humiliated. Maybe he'll get to see his friend's dick as he'll be made to whip it out, right in front of his family and friends. Maybe some of the male strangers sitting in the back rows, of which there was exactly half of the twelve people total sitting behind them, will be made to do it. He might, no, he will probably see some strange guy's dick tonight, whipped out of his pants, swinging and swirling right at the small stage just a few steps from where he was sitting.

He... really didn't know how to feel about that. There wasn't anything intrinsically wrong about it, but it simply wasn't something he was looking forward to.

On the other hand, if there were to be dicks, there were also probably going to be titties and pussies, and that he was very much looking forward to seeing.

Instinctively looking over all the females in the room, he quickly felt the growing mist of anxiety overtaking his mind to dissipate, disappearing almost as soon as it appeared.

The stranger females sitting in the back rows were a nice lot in this regard, all in their twenties or thirties with tits ranging from average to large, maybe not something to turn your head for but more than enough for a horny young guy like him. The ones in their "squad", however, were the real deal.

"Nomen est omen," he thought to himself as he took the time to ogle his companions a little more, referring to the tendency of people to look just like their names would suggest. He and Walter always joked that, with Dee and Summer, the saying was right, they just had it switched.

It was Dee, not Summer, whose colorful looks evoked the season in one's mind, with wavy golden-blonde hair, big sky-blue eyes, naturally red lips, and rosy cheeks which contrasted perfectly with her milky-white skin.

Summer's name did not exactly fit her slender frame covered by a mane of black hair, but Dee's described her more than perfectly, especially the version of it they once heard her and Kristi's younger brother stutter-out "De-De-Dee,", as she was blessed with some truly beautiful breasts, which could easily compete with Deann's and looked even more majestic on her slender frame.

Oh yeah. Deann. As his eyes once again glued themselves on his friend's sister's figure, all he could say was that her name, meaning "Divine", described her perfectly. Picture-perfect hourglass figure with incredible curves all over and eye-poppingly massive breasts which the tight black dress she wore only barely managed to hold in, shoulder-length flaming-red hair and utterly captivating large green eyes all joined together to make her a truly stunning young woman. Wayne had something of a crush on her for some time already, since her looks made it hard not to have, and the thought that he was minutes away from seeing her naked on the stage was making him squirm in his seat.

He almost felt bad for the plain-looking Kristi, sitting next to him with such a gorgeous example of womanhood just one seat away from being right in front of her and her similarly-endowed sister right next to her. However, although it might have been simply his arousal getting to his brain, he couldn't deny there was something strangely alluring about her, making her attractive in her unique way. An average face on a body with small tits and almost no curves on it, he would normally ignore women like her, and yet, the more he looked at her, the more he found something beautiful about the way she looked, something he couldn't quite identify.

Leaving Kristi's strangely beautiful body be, his eyes switched to bask at the figure of the one person in their group who truly stood-out. The sound of a door opening and closing followed by a wave of cheer erupting from the back having alerted him that the show was about to begin, he took the last few moments to ogle his friends' mother, and he liked what he saw. She worked hard to preserve her good looks through the decades and it showed, with her skin still relatively fresh-looking, her stomach flat, her abs nicely toned and her large breasts still holding their own against the merciless assault of gravity.

Temporarily startled as the lights turned-off with absolutely no warning (He didn't even realize they were there until now.), leaving the hypnotist on the faintly illuminated stage as the only thing left to look at, he realized that maybe except her, there were no women in the room he wouldn't enjoy to see naked on the stage in front of him, something he knew was almost certainly coming.

Whatever remained of the rational part of his brain was sounding an alarm at this, knowing that instead of being excited by this possibility, he should again feel the anxiety he felt a few moments ago, but at this point, it was nowhere near being in control of him.

With his heart beating madly and his cock hardening, the animalistic part of his mind had completely overtaken his thinking, the vision of imminent revenge and over a dozen hot female bodies possibly being revealed before him completely consuming him. Sure, what was going to happen now could end up destroying most of his years-long friendships and possibly get him sent to prison or worse, but at this point, he was simply too excited to care.

Ting.

The piercing sound of the triangle filled the room, drawing his attention towards the hypnotist, whose figure, along with the curtain behind her, was now being bathed in the images of seemingly random geometric shapes of various colors, projected at her from somewhere in the back.

As he felt the piercing sound reverberate through him and the captivating images steal all of his attention, he felt a strange feeling of calmness wash over him, even his deepest anxieties leaving him at once. Suddenly, everything simply felt OK to him, and he was sure all the others in the room felt the same way.

Breathing slowly, in and out, flashbacks flashed through his mind as he relaxed his body, reminding him how exactly he got himself and his friends into this situation.

+++ Friday evening. +++

"Man, you ain't even trying," Wayne heard his best friend, Walter, comment as they were playing an Xbox game together. He wasn't wrong. They were playing the game together only as much as "playing" can describe a situation where one of the players isn't really trying to do anything, and just blankly stares at the screen and angrily repeats the same few scenes in his mind.

Wayne just shrugged in reply.

"C´mon mate," his friend said to him, annoyed, while showing him the screen of his laptop "It's gone. See? Gone. Can you calm down now?"

"Yeah. Gone from there. Wanna bet how many people saved it?" he replied, clearly agitated.

"Oh c´mon, man! Only about 150 people saw it. It's not the end of the world," was his friend's rather annoyed reply.

"Yeah, and just about all of them are from school," he said, trying to sound even more annoyed than his friend, with just the right touch of anger and irritation thrown in "I'll go there Monday, and there's no way I'm not getting laughed at all day."

"You're really dramatic. It was just a normal video," his friend replied.

"Yeah. Normal," he said sarcastically "As in, a video where I looked like an idiot."

"You looked drunk," his friend said "Just like half of those people who might laugh at you Monday look every weekend. And you said some dumb things, while they say nothing but idiotic things when they are drunk. Look," his friend said, throwing him his phone "Nobody's saying anything about that video. Our messenger groups are completely quiet. So, can you calm down now?"

"I've been calm all the time," he replied, lying "It just kinda pissed me off. But I guess you are right. Guess everyone just looked at and forgot it," he said with a shrug.

"That's all it's gonna be, trust me," his friend said reassuringly, before looking at the screen of his TV they played the currently-paused game on, adding with a sigh "I also don't feel like playing this now."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah," his friend answered "It's really boring by now. Every weekend, we meet at my place and play some of my games. It's boring, I'd love to do something else at least this weekend, but I have no idea what."

Suddenly, with even him not understanding where it came from, an idea sparked in Wayne's mind. "So," he said "We're finished for now?" he asked, a slight grin forming on his face.

"Yeah," his friend replied with another sigh, still looking at the TV "I'm done for today."

"OK," he said "I'll get going, then."

The whole way to his home, he had a large grin on his face.

+++ Friday night. +++

"Hi, what's up?" he heard from the other end of the line just as the ringing stopped.

"What you said, about going somewhere," he started his reply "Sorry for calling so soon and at night, but there's actually one place I thought about visiting for some time already, unsure about it, but after today I know we just have to go there."

"What's it?" his friend replied, "Sounds interesting."

The grin on his face widened as he asked his friend "You know that weird little shop, Darker Than Black? About three bus stops from your home. They sell all those goth accessories and other emo shit."

"I," was the unsure reply "Think, I know what you mean? Not sure though."

"I'll send you the address and the site of that place if you want," he replied, assuring his friend "Anyway, they have this place, kind of like a theatre club of a sort, in a room in the back of it. Really rather small, for about twenty people or so at most to come in, sit, and watch what's going on at the stage, where they have all those weird shows going on. You get what I mean?"

"Yeah, think so," he heard.

"Yeah, considering what they sell, who their clientele is I'd say, you can imagine the kind of people they have coming in to put on a show for the hardcore fans, you might say, in there," he continued explaining to his friend with slight disgust in his voice, a feeling he was sure his friend right now shared regarding the kind of people who came into said room, both the entertainers and the entertained "Most of what's going on there seems to be just some weird bullshit. But, I heard from some people, there's actually a really good performance, or a show if you prefer, being done there every other weekend. Does the name ´Hypnosia´ ring any bells with you?"

HS98
HS98
652 Followers