Unexpected Turn Of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Acting like robots, obeying without question, she slid her mouth off of his cock. Then, he laid on the ground, his eight-incher proudly exposed to the audience and ready to burst. She, facing the audience, started happily impaling herself on the erect cock, moaning loudly and lustfully, while holding her breasts up for the audience's pleasure all the while.

"Nice," the hypnotist commented "Keep on going, keep on doing that, show them all those big, beautiful titties while you fuck yourself with that massive cock. Do that for a while, and I'll let you two cum."

Being completely under her control and with no real way to resist, Summer did as she was told, almost mechanically impaling herself on the meaty cock, moaning like a pornstar and holding her large breasts in a rigid position so the audience could enjoy the sight of them while she fucked herself with the large cock under her.

Soon, the sight of the monotonous, seemingly unending fucking became too much for some of the people in the audience, even with the thick haze their minds were clouded in. Soon, hands started grabbing genitals, not necessarily belonging to their owners, with the hypnotist smirking at the sight, apparently waiting for this to happen.

Wayne also belonged to the first group with, by now, his cock exposed in the air with a hand wrapped around it. And as he quickly realized, since the hand grasping his cock was far smaller, softer, and more feminine than his one was for years now, along with the fact that both of his hands were resting on his knees, he belonged to the second group as well, of those lucky enough to have someone else pleasuring them.

It was, as he quickly realized, Kristi's hand. Kristi, his rather shy and unassuming friend, was now jerking him off. Kristi was jerking him off in public to the sight of her sister impaling herself on a stranger's big, meaty cock!

"Don't stop," he ordered instinctively, surprising himself with his brazenness, she answered him with a soft, teasing laugh as her other hand, as he now realized, went between her legs.

"OK," the hypnotist said, reminding her audience, now occupied with something else, of her existence "Seems like this spicy start got the people here worked-up, just like I wanted. It's time to move on though," she said to the two people monotonously fucking next to her "I think you two deserve to finally cum, and I think you want it too, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," was the reply mumbled from Summer's lips as she continued impaling herself on James', by now ready to burst, cock.

"Very well," she said as she pulled out of her pocket the triangle she used to start the show "Now, cum for me, babies," she said as she hit it, sending another loud, piercing "ting" sound to reverberate through the room.

"Ahhhh!" they convulsed and moaned, cumming right on command. Summer's limp body collapsed on his large, muscular one, "Wow!"s emanating from the audience as his cum leaked out of her pussy, fully exposed to the audience.

For a few moments, she simply lay on top of him, both of them too overwhelmed by the trance which they were in and the orgasm they just experienced to do anything else than breathly deeply, in and out, while their similarly confused audience watched them and continued to jerk themselves and each other.

"Oooo-kay," Hypnosia said "Time for the next act." As the two of them started getting on their legs, she added "Oh, and, Summer? Since James had to do those things to show he was hypnotized and you didn't, how about you amuse us by going back to your seat like a monkey would? You seem agile enough to do it, from what I've seen," she said, before hitting the triangle she had again, sending another sharp "Ting!" through the air of the room.

The audience just laughed as Summer did as she was commanded to, screeching "Ook! Ook! Eek!" as she bolted back to her seat on all fours, while James simply calmly walked back to his one.

In addition to amusing him, the sight of her plump tits, now once again covered by her tight T-shirt, jiggling wildly while she jumped over the seats in front of her one on her way back, jiggling even wilder than they did when she went on the stage, was the final straw for Wayne.

Perhaps knowing what an effect her sister's big, jiggling tits will have on him, being turned on herself from her sister's humiliation, or simply realizing he wasn't going to last anymore, Kristi strengthened the grip her small, delicate hand had on his cock and quickened the pace of her jerking off of it.

Just as Summer settled herself in the chair for long enough to notice what was going on right next to her and turn around to watch them, Wayne came, shooting three spurts of cum on the back of Deann's seat in front of him, with some stray drops even finding their way to the back of Deann herself.

As he turned to look at Kristi, he saw Summer looking at them, mouth wide open, and laughed. She wasn't imitating a monkey anymore, though she might as well have been, with the utterly incredulous expression on her face as she just watched her shy younger sister jerk her friend off making her look pretty similar to a curious monkey watching humans for the first time.

"That was nice," he whispered to Kristi, before she turned to face her shocked sister, and laughed just like he did.

"Thanks," she whispered back with a grin "Wanna see more?" she asked teasingly. Before he even had a chance to reply, she turned her body towards her shocked sister, lift her hand, which had some spray drops of his cum on it, to her face, slowly licking it all clean before finishing it with a chef's kiss aimed at her sister, moaning lustfully all the while, her sister just watching in shock.

"Pretty hot, to be honest," Dee, who was still too dazed to care and spent the time so far lightly playing with her pussy along with Amanda, commented at the sight, her biting remark drawing a sharp exhalation from her best friend in an obvious sign of having given up.

This short bit of comedy just provided further material to laugh at for Wayne and Kristi.

"Well, after such a spicy opening, why turn it down now?" Hypnosia said to cheer from the audience "But this time, let's do something different. Just now, we had a situation where two people simply jumped at each other, both fully ready, genitals hard, wet, and pumping with blood, and it was only natural that the people doing that were strangers, having random sex right after meeting each other. Now, let's do something different. Let's have people who know each other put on a show for us. No instantly hard genitals, let's have them work to arouse each other, and us."

"Hell yeah!" some of the regulars in the back yelled.

"And I think we have a lovely couple ready for the show right here!" she said as she gestured towards Walter and Deann, who were quickly left sitting slightly shocked in their seats. Both of them, as well as most of the audience, stopped rubbing their, thankfully for them, still covered genitals, staring vacantly at the stage.

Were he not still dazed from Hypnosia's light show as the rest of the audience was, this would be the moment where Wayne's heart would skip several beats.

Instead, he just grinned as he instantly imagined his friend and his hot sister humiliated on stage, sharing the same reaction as Kristi, Summer, Dee, and even Amanda, their own mother.

"C'mooon," the hypnotist moaned as she started clapping in their direction "Come here, come here!"

And, quite awkwardly, they did come, making their way next to Hypnosia to further cheers from the regulars in the back.

"Wow!" the hypnotist said while looking at Deann "Is what I bet a lot of people are saying under their breaths now. You know, to recover from that constant cheering," she said, prompting a vacant grin from Deann and laughter from the audience, mostly from the people who that remark was aimed at "It ain't every day that I have such a bombshell to help me with my show. Not that your friend from before was bad, or that your boyfriend here also isn't nice, but you? Damn, what's your name?"

"Well, you just said it," Deann replied, the vacant grin still displayed on her face "Well, almost. I'm Deann, and this is my brother Walter."

"Oh," she blurted out as she, for a moment, shot Wayne the most terrifying look he had seen from her so far "Nice name, Deann. Didn't expect that, or that you are siblings."

"And I'm the mom!" Amanda yelled, reminding everyone of her existence, before, much faster than her children, making her way to the stage.

"Well, uhm," Hypnosia stammered, before reaching for something in her pocket "Mom, son, daughter. We're gonna need more of this. This is going to get crazy, but show must go on," she said as the lights projected from somewhere in the back were turned on again, and she motioned for the three family members to come closer to her before she put the pendulum she was using in front of their faces.

Immediately, Wayne could see them falling under its influence, just like he felt himself falling under the lights'. Once again, the feeling of dizziness, of his mind slowly escaping his body, which was turning limp, started overtaking him, reinforcing the slowly disappearing remnants of it from before.

"This is some weird shit," Kristi said, the slightly-slurred words sounding like she was forcing them out with a significant amount of her strength like she was losing control of her mouth and any ability to move it. Which, Wayne was sure, was pretty much what was happening to her, him, and all the others. "I once was bet, dared, to try about ten shrooms at once, drink an entire bottle of vodka to gulp it down, and take some viagra, some female viagra type shit."

"You mean?" he slurred out, too dazed to be shocked at what his shy friend just revealed about herself.

"This, feels, the same," she forced out as she moved her head towards him. It took her a few seconds before she managed to turn her head to look at his face. "I, can, bare, barely speak, don't feel, legs, arms, whole body, and, just want, just wanna," she blurted out as she started moving her limp arm over her groin.

"I'll, help," he managed to say as he moved his limp arms on her thighs. Just as he did that, he noticed a few other things.

First, Dee and Summer were in a similar position to him and Kristi, Summer probably still horny from what she did on stage, and Dee probably simply desperate for a release like most of the people here were.

Second, the lights have gone out again. Nothing about the way he felt changed so far, but he felt like some kind of a membrane or a bubble, had popped somewhere deep in the back of his mind, the normal state of his mind seeping out from it, to reclaim his mind sometime later.

Third, the family stood on the stage, their bodies rigid and their faces completely blank. Seems like the lights and the pendulum did their work on them.

"OK," the hypnotist said "I see people are getting ready to enjoy this, and I think our stars are ready to go. Let's start."

Ting.

Once again, that sharp sound of a struck triangle captured everyone's attention. At this point, it was starting to be annoying rather than mesmerizing.

"Walter, Deann, honies, would you be so kind as to look at each other," she said, before they did as commanded, and turned around to look at each other face-to-face. "Tell me, what do you see? Obviously, you're siblings, but is that all you see in each other?"

"He's cute," Deann blurted out in a dispassioned voice, which was the most the hypnotist was going to get from them given the state they were in.

"She's fucking hot," Walter followed in the same voice.

"What do you like about the other?" the hypnotist asked "Sexually?"

"He's tall and jacked, plus cute eyes," she replied.

"Her tits are big like friggin's melons and perfect, her ass is the stuff rap songs are written about, her cute face looks like it was made for facials," he replied.

"Did you masturbate thinking of the other?" was the next question.

"Sometimes," was her answer.

"Always," was his.

"Then show us what you have to be masturbated to," she said, stopping them as they went to take off their clothes "Take off each other's clothes, please. Walter, you first, show us what your sister has that makes you go so crazy."

Walter took the initiative, swiftly moving behind his sister, turning her to face the crowd and his agile hands immediately going to work at his sister's dress.

Had Kristi's hand not been just as swiftly working on his shaft, and his own similarly so on her pussy, Wayne would have been feeling his heartbeat in the tips of his ears, eagerly watching every moment of the show going on in front of him.

What he was waiting for was happening. Walter was being humiliated under hypnosis in front of dozens of pairs of eyes.

Very soon, his sister's large assets lay bare for the audience's prying eyes, while she just stood in place rigidly.

"Wow!" Hypnosia exclaimed in genuine astonishment "Now those are some serious bazookas you have there Deann. Show us what you always wanted to do with them, Walter."

And show he did.

Grabbing the two massive orbs of flesh that dominated his sister's chest, he went crazy playing with them, squeezing them, slapping them together, teasing her nipples with his thumbs, all to the sound of lustful, husky moans emanating from her mouth.

"I can see your cock growing in your pants," Hypnosia commented "Time to show us, don't you think? Deann, would you?" she said. Wordlessly, Walter stopped playing with his sister's assets and went in front of her to face the audience. She put her hands on his groin, and in seconds, his jeans were on the ground, immediately joined by his boxers.

His hardening cock was fully exposed to the audience.

"Nice," the hypnotist commented "As I said, this is how I like people who know each other to perform in my shows. No jumping immediately at each other's instantly ready genitals, but slowly working to get each other in the mood. Now, continue what you were doing, get each other ready for the main show, and most importantly, keep giving us something to look at."

Doing as she commanded, they now both faced the audience, him behind her to allow everyone an unrestricted view of her large tits while he played with them, while her hands worked on her moistening pussy and his hardening cock.

"What do you think about what your kids are doing, Amanda?" she asked their mother, who so far was simply blankly staring into the audience.

"I love to see them having fun!" she replied.

"Doesn't the way they are having fun shock you?" the hypnotist asked.

"I figured they'll be doing this one way ever since I realized how good looking they are going to be," was her reply.

"Especially Deann, I'd say," the hypnotist said "Not to say your son isn't a nice looking hunk. Have you ever masturbated to him, like your daughter did."

"Oh yeah," she responded enthusiastically "Me and my friends often joke that I chose Deann's name really well. It means ´Divine´, don't know if you know. And I actually played with my little kitty thinking of both of them, I'm kinda bi."

"Oh," the hypnotist exclaimed, "I wouldn't have guessed."

"Yeah, you're not the only one," she reacted "Lots of people have trouble reading me. My own name, we also joke, doesn't really fit me. At least this one."

"You changed your name?" was the next question.

"Yeah, I did," she answered, "I used to be named Lessie."

"That's a nice name, might even fit you with how athletic you seem," the hypnotist replied.

"Not so nice after hearing the thousandth dog-related joke just a month after starting first grade, trust me," she replied.

Hypnosia looked back at the two siblings. Deann's large tits, crowned by rock-hard nipples, were already starting to turn red from the savaging her brother's hands were giving them, slapping them, squeezing them, bumping them, throwing them and so on for the audience's pleasure, her mouth going dry from the constant moaning her brother's playing with her tits, and her own teasing of her now-overflowing pussy, were making her do.

As for her brother, he was ready to cum. His rock hard cock, which was constantly jerked by his sister's soft hand, was quite obviously filled up with the content of his balls and ready to burst all over his sister and the floor of the stage, undoubtedly held back only by Hypnosia's implied command to not cum until she had decided the show is over.

Given how many people in the audience, especially the siblings' friends, were pleasuring themselves to the sight, they weren't the only ones ready to burst.

It was time for her to stop tormenting those poor kids and let them have some serious fun. And she knew she had to include their mother in the fun.

Ting.

Once again, she fully captured their attention.

"Honies, stop teasing us and yourselves and give us the show we want, and don't cum until I'll tell you," she told them, as they immediately took off the rest of their clothes "Amanda, Lessie, take off your clothes as well, please," she said to their mother.

And what she ordered, they hastily did.

In moments Amanda stood on the stage naked just like her children did, while the brother and sister went from mildly teasing each other into fucking, starting with Deann sinking to her knees to give her brother a blowjob.

Her hands-on his thighs, her red lips slowly enveloped the cockhead. Slowly, but quickening the pace steadily, she started bobbing her head along the length of his cock, her large breasts jiggling wildly for the audience's pleasure as she started sucking off her brother.

"Now you, Amanda," she said to their now-naked mother "For this show, I don't want you to be ´Amanda´. I want you to be ´Lessie´ again. And I think you understand that I mean it in the way your classmates did when they made fun of you for that name."

In response, she just went on all fours, her tits looking rather impressive as they freely hung from her chest, coming quite close to reaching the ground, and barked, loudly so. She understood just what was required from her.

Hypnosia looked proudly at the unfolding scene. So far, this was shorter than most of her shows, but after this was over, she was ending this. There was no reason to continue after this "act" since she had no idea how to outdo this. A hot brother and his super-hot sister fucking while their mother walks around naked and on all fours acting like a dog? That's a level of titillation and humiliation she doubted was ever shown in any of her shows, in fact, this was the first time incest was on display in her show.

Looking at her audience itself, it was only fair for them as well that this should end soon. Most of them came at least two times already and it seemed no one was masturbating themselves or someone else, with the effects of the projectors, which were so powerful even she was surprised, pushing them past what audiences at her shows were usually able to do. At this rate, somebody could get harmed if this went on for as long as it normally did.

Then, she looked at Wayne and grinned. Some people are simply infuriatingly lucky, and he seemed to be firmly in that group. Not even intending to do it, he got revenge on Walter much more humiliating than whatever could have been in that video, plus he got a girlfriend as a bonus, as he was now on his way to his third orgasm since the show started, the first one by Kristi's mouth after two by her hand.

"Lucky bastard," she thought before Lessie's barking brought her attention back to what was happening next to her on the stage.

Deann was no inexperienced prude. Still on her knees before her brother, her hands on his thighs, red nails scratching him, she sucked him like a pro, which she undeniably was, with skills that would make many pornstars jealous. Her massive jugs jiggling and her shoulder-length flaming hair flailing in the air, she bobbed her head on his cock like a machine, bobbing up and down monotonously and taking the whole cock down her throat every couple of seconds with no regard to her gag reflex, it was crystal clear that Hypnosia's command was the only thing preventing him from filling her mouth with his hot cum.