Unexpected Turn Of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to them "stood" their mother, on all fours, barking loudly at them, in between sniffing the ground, in apparent confusion as to what was happening.

"Mom, sit!" Walter ordered Lessie, who immediately obliged. "Seems like she doesn't like blowjobs," he said to his sister, prompting her to take her mouth off of his cock "How about we switch to something she might like a little more?" he asked with a grin.

Deann, immediately understanding what he meant, quickly repositioned herself to all fours with a grin on her face, her ass just inches from his spit-covered cock.

"Two good girls, that's how I like it," he commented as he prepared to penetrate her ass.

"Woof, woof!" Lessie barked as her son started scratching her head and neck while penetrating his sister, whose loud moans quickly started competing with her mother's barks.

At this point, laughter started erupting from the audience at the ridiculous scene in front of them. The hypnotic effects of the projectors were now finally starting to seriously wean off. With nothing to cloud their thinking and make them pleasure themselves or each other, and as most of them had orgasmed for the second or third time in the row now, no one in the audience was in a mood to do anything than enjoy the show they correctly felt was soon going to end.

"Oh fuck, oh fu, oh yeah!" Deann moaned as her brother quickened the pace of his fucking of her ass, slamming into her wildly and powerfully while satisfying their hypnotized mother's demands to be scratched.

"C'mon, I'm not the first guy who went there," her brother snarked "You're so enlarged there, there's no way this can be unpleasant for you. How many guys did you have there? A dozen, two dozen?" he asked.

"Just five," she replied rather angrily, before yelping as he slammed into her especially strongly "You're sixth. Some of those I didn't even want all that much, but they just burned me out with their constant hitting on me. I swear, my body is sometimes an annoying curse."

"If you think," he said teasingly before once again quickening the pace of his thrusts "I'd say it's much more of an enchanting treat than any sort of curse," he followed before slapping her ass a few times and squeezing her tits, biting yelps filling the air of the room as he did all of that.

Wayne just laughed at the sight as he shifted in his seat slightly, wiped some of his stray cum from Kristi's cheek, and let her lick it off of his thumb. Walter was exactly as much of a douche to the girls he fucked as he imagined. He was starting to feel slightly bad about bringing him there, but seeing what he was now doing quickly wiped those thoughts from his mind. Plus, they seem to be enjoying this, so where's the harm?

Another loud "Woof!" reverberated through the room, capturing the siblings' attention.

"Seems like we'll have to reposition again," he said to his sister as they both looked at their mother, who now laid on her back and demanded her tummy to be scratched.

With a slightly relieved sigh, happy that her ass won't be fucked anymore, his sister laid next to their mother, as he got on top of her and finally penetrated her pussy, supporting his weight on his elbows so he had a free hand to scratch his mother with while fucking his sister.

"Uhhh, fuck," she moaned as his hard cock finally penetrated her hungry, wet pussy, her left hand joining his right in scratching their mother.

"Nice, eh?" he asked before she replied with a nod "Get ready, you're soon getting the cream."

"Wait until I'll cum," she replied.

"Can try, it's gonna be what it's gonna be though," he said before she replied with a piercing glare.

He did, however, slow down the pace of his thrusts, turning to penetrating her in a slow but powerful manner. As happened every time after they got into a position since they got on the stage, the air in the room was quickly filled with her lustful moans.

The scene quickly turned into pure, primal eroticism, with their well-built, sweaty bodies on top of each other, his cock slowly entering and leaving her hungry pussy, moans escaping her lips with every move, silenced only by his lips meeting his and their tongues dancing together.

"Don't worry, fuck however you like," Hypnosia said, knowing she didn't have it in her to continue this for too long "In the end, I decide what's going to happen anyway. Fuck however you want, and when I hit the triangle, you'll cum at the same time, just like your friend and that gentleman did," she said before looking at Summer, whose arms were wrapped around Dee, her eyes lost in their sky-like counterparts, smiling at the sight.

Even if it was almost always unintentional, she loved seeing her shows turn strangers' lives for the better, since who wouldn't?

Taking her words into account, Walter stopped trying to hold himself back, switching to fucking his sister like a wild animal in heat instead, sweat dripping down his muscular body while he did so.

"Oh, uhh, fuck!" she stammered as he rapidly, roughly penetrated her.

"How many guys made you feel like this?" he cockily asked, "Bet I'm not the sixth one there."

"No!" she yelled "You are the first, the only, the best. You're the biggest, sexiest dude I've ever been with, that's what you want to hear bro, right?!"

"A smart girl is a good girl," he replied with a grin.

"Whatever you wanna hear, just don't stop, keep fucking me," she said.

"Oh, I will," he said "Damn, Sis. Won't lie, Mandy never made me feel like your pussy does, and I've been convinced she's the one for months now," he said as he did exactly what she wanted, keeping a quick fucking pace, her moans being his reward.

Amanda just laid next to her children, not asking to be scratched anymore and simply observing her children in a rather non-dog-like fashion. To Hypnosia, it was obvious what was going on. She, just like the audience, if not necessarily like her children, was waking up from the trance she was under. With the way those two talked with each other, they also weren't far behind.

She took out the triangle and the stick. It was just about the time to finish this.

"The way my cock feels in your pussy, the way your giant tits shake when I fuck you, the faces you make when I enter you," he said with a sigh, "I think I'm falling in love, Sis."

"Uh-huh," she moaned.

Ting.

"Oh fuck!!" she cried as the orgasm hit her.

"Cumming!" he followed, collapsing on top of her.

Cheers erupted from the audience while they laid there, unmoving, processing what had happened.

"Tomorrow's gonna be real awkward," their mother commented with a laugh as she got on her legs, only two this time. Instinctively, her children laughed as well.

Suddenly, all the lights were turned on. The normal ones.

"Well, we all had a lot of fun," Hypnosia said as she moved to the front and center of the stage amidst rumbling from her small audience "But, it's time we all start packing. This is shorter than my shows usually are, but there's no way to top this, and this is just a perfect way to end today." she said, clapping to get the people in the audience, and the ones with her on the stage, to move. Seeing the siblings and their mother walk off the stage to their friends, she continued "I hope I'll get to see as many of you as possible again, and remember, if any of you managed to sneak in here instead of paying for a ticket, I will find out, and you will regret that for a long time."

Since they were all still under her influence, her orders were carried on quite quickly.

"Nice show," Wayne told Walter as the family and their friends started to leave "Wouldn't have thought you are like that," he said, lying.

"Did you expect this to happen when you invited us there?" he asked his friend.

"Nah, not really," Wayne replied, further lying to his friend. As he did that, he looked at the stage to catch a glimpse of Hypnosia, their eyes met for a few moments, then he quickly turned back at his friend.

"Whatever, it was awesome anyway," Deann said as her full, red lips met her brother's cheek.

"Yes, exactly," Kristi said, throwing herself at her new boyfriend to likewise kiss him.

Their friends, trailing them a few steps behind, laughed at the rather infantile display in front of them.

Hypnosia watched them as they waltzed out of the room, the rest of the audience following after them, a modest grin on her face. She wondered, was this what Wayne imagined would happen when he decided to bring his friends to her show? For him to walk out of the show holding the hand of his rather plain-looking, shy friend, who jerked ad sucked him off to the sight of their friends committing incest? Said friends walking right behind them, his cum still leaking out of his sister's pussy as they did so? Another pair of their friends, one of whom's public fucking by a stranger's cock was the start of the entire show, following them also hand-in-hand, walking right next to the mother of the two siblings, who just went through what was undoubtedly the most humiliating experience of her life, being humiliated by with a joke used thousands of times on her through her entire life, right next to her children publicly fucking?

Perhaps, he did want that, though in all likelihood it didn't. Nevertheless, what he intended to happen is inconsequential now, what had happened had happened, and there is no taking it back. That last time he looked her in the eyes, then recoiled back, that didn't tell her much about his intentions.

It did, however, tell her something about the state of his consciousness. The way he recoiled from the sight of her was too instinctive to be caused by any conscious "revelation" or anything like that. He was, simply, again starting to be repulsed by her rather unique appearance, and she was sure the others were too.

That was good.

It meant they were finally waking up. Besides placing them under her control, getting people accustomed to her creepy appearance was the first effect of her lights, and pretty much the longest lasting one. No way to make a show if your audience can't stand to look at you, after all.

This meant that an awakening from the sleep-like state of trance she put them in was just a matter of minutes. Which meant that they were going to start forgetting. The state her lights pulled them into was, in fact, a little too close to actual sleep, and just like people forget roughly ninety-five percent of their dreams, so too do her audiences forget almost everything that they saw. They won't forget the general gist of what had happened, or that they had a lot of fun and should probably come back or recommend her show to their friends, and will probably be able to fill in most of the gaps, but most of the actual details will leave their minds and never be recalled again.

And that was just the best, both for her and for them. Mostly for her though. Remembering all the details of such an experience could have quite a destructive effect on the weaker minds among them, and something like that could easily, depending mostly on the level of access to weapons said individual had, escalate into a situation resulting into a threat to her life, which would be extremely unpleasant for her, to say the least.

All in all, while the various couples who left the room moments ago will probably stay together, and remember that they went through an arousing, fun, and for some embarrassing experience, they almost certainly won't stalk or ambush her, which was exactly what she wanted.

But, that was neither here nor there. Realizing she had just spent moments meaninglessly staring at a wall thinking about things that had happened a thousand times already, she chuckled at her own foolishness before moving into the small private room where she was preparing herself for the show before.

Her work for today was done, and now was the time to rest.